Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2021, 05:27 PM

Thanked 75,650 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Kissing Booth (2018)

This week's addition (slightly later than I usually post, I know) comes from a recent film called The Kissing Booth from 2018. It stars Joey King as a student who goes through the usual trials and tribulations of school. In one particular scene she ends up wearing a skirt far too short for her because her pants have split, causing the whole school to gawp at her cheeky features, and leading to one student to run up and give her bum a good slap, ending in a school brawl. Panned by critics, it naturally proved popular with the public and subsequently spawned 2 sequels (so far).

As for Joey King (who was 19 when she filmed this), she started out as a child star at just 7 in 2006 in TV's Malcolm in the Middle before first finding fame in Ramona and Beezus in 2010. The Kissing Booth films saw her move seamlessly from child to adult roles, and she cemented her adult status in TV's The Act in 2019, not only shaving her head for the role but also performing her first ever nude scene and giving us a good look at just what that student in Kissing Booth got to slap. Naturally I have included a pic of that for you to judge for yourselves.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3882).jpg   Screenshot (3884).jpg  

Screenshot (3886).jpg   Screenshot (3887).jpg  

Screenshot (3888).jpg   Screenshot (3890).jpg  

screenshot the act (2019) tv.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Kissing Booth (2018) - Joey King butt slap_mpeg2video.mpg (28.05 MB, 158 views)
Streaming Videos
Kissing Booth (2018)

1m:14s

Old 10-31-2021, 07:46 PM

Default Charlie Chan's The Trap (1946)

This week's video is from a Charlie Chan mystery called The Trap (1946). It was notably the last film of Sidney Toler (the 2nd Chan), who by this time was dying of cancer. The film involved Chan investigating a number of murders of showgirls who were staying at a beach resort, and naturally some girls were more pally with each other. One such scene sees Tanis Chandler being given a massage by one of the other women while she is lying on her stomach on the sofa. She is thoroughly enjoying it, but when her friend is finished she lets her know by giving Tanis' bum a good slap of finality. The video is short (only 32 secs), but this is in case the uploading issue I queried last week - which took nearly an hour for a 9 min video - is still not resolved.

As for Tanis Chandler, the French actress never had much of a film career that her efforts really deserved. Coming to films after starting out as a model to make ends meet, she made her film debut in 1943. But her most notable moment came that year when she pulled off a hoax by pretending to be a man to get a part in The Desert Song. She not only was successful, but she tried it a 2nd time in 1946 for the film My Reputation - reportedly amused at overhearing executives complain about the lack of men at their studio. Her deception only ended when the part called for her to appear topless mowing the lawn, at which point she had to confess she was a woman. Quite frankly I'd of still made her do the scene! Tanis' career lasted until 1952, at which point she retired from the screen. She died in 2006, in her 82nd year.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3928).jpg   Screenshot (3929).jpg  

screenshot tanis.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Charlie Chan - The Trap(1946)_mpeg2video.mpg (11.79 MB, 51 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-07-2021, 05:32 PM

Default Thunder in the City (1937)

Another oldie, this comes from the British film Thunder in the City (1937) and involves Elizabeth Inglis, Sigourney Weaver's mum, who was an actress in her own right in the 1930's. In this clip she plays the daughter of an upper class family short of money and bored with their lives, until they learn that they are to receive an American cousin to accommodate - one Edward G Robinson, no less!. There is some amusing interchange between the family, as the father relates a story of how Robinson's grandfather stole an Egyptian mummy and placed it in the House of Lords (I bet they didn't notice the difference, either!). When Inglis objects to having an American stay, her father promptly smacks her backside as she bends over to take her croquet shot. When they realize he may be wealthy, they ponder selling the family estate to him and what they would do with the money. "I might be able to acquire myself a husband," Inglis realizes with delight. "Dolly!" admonishes her mother, shocked.

It's not the first time Elizabeth Inglis has appeared on this thread. In her next film she found her backside receiving undue attention in the film Landslide (1937), which can be found here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...7&postcount=69. As for Inglis, she lived to the ripe old age of 94 before passing away in 2007. And it has to be said that she looks very like her daughter Sigourney. It must be the bone structure.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3939).jpg   Screenshot (3941).jpg  

Screenshot (3943).jpg   Screenshot (3945).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1Thunder in the City (1937)_- Elizabeth Inglis_mpeg2video.mpg (38.27 MB, 61 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-14-2021, 07:32 PM

Default Two Ronnies - Mileaway (1984)

This is from The Two Ronnies show from their short spoofs they did in the 1970's and 80's when they weren't doing a serial in their show. This one is from 1984 (Series 10, Ep 4, to be exact) from a short called Mileaway, and one I hadn't seen before. It's also likely not going to be repeated very soon either, due to it's problematic ending. The drama involved a couple (henpecked Ronnie Corbett and his frigid wife April Walker) who get lost in the woods and stumble what appears to be a medieval village run by Ronnie Barker's pub landlord. He offers to put them up for the night in his pub, and when Corbett asks if the beds are warmed, Barker replies that "there is a wench that will warm it for you for an honest groat, with warming pans or coals or whatever you so devise, betwixt you and her. The girl knows all the ways." Then noticing Corbett's frosty wife he goes up to her and says "As for this glacier, give me it's latch key and I will warm it straight" before giving her bum a good grope.

The problematic part of the drama (not seen in this clip, so spoiler alert!) is when the couple go to pay for their meal with their modern money, only to outrage Barker, who orders his staff to put Corbett in the stocks, before telling the barmaids to take Walker up to his bed chamber and strip and wash her and prepare her for him, as being only Corbett's chattle she is there to be claimed as part of his debt. There is left no doubt that when he carries her and dumps her on the bed that he has his wicked way with her (pic included). Nowadays I'm sure it would cause uproar, but back then it was following the Dennis Potter theme that frigidity and repression needed to be freed with sexual liberation, and by the end she is seen happy and liberated and kinder to her husband. However, as they drive off, wondering where the village has disappeared, it turns out it is all a scam by Barker and his gang to rob various passers by of their money with their medieval illusion - which makes him taking advantage of Walker even more problematic in this day and age. It's a good short by the Two Ronnies despite this, but I can't see this ever being repeated on TV. And if you wish to check it out for yourself, try either daily motion or ok.ru and judge for yourself. By the way, April Walker is also the same woman who appears in the St Boltoph's Country Dance sketch with the Two Ronnies. Her backside gets a lot of attention in that and can be found here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...1&postcount=99
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3989).jpg   Screenshot (3978).jpg  

Screenshot (3990).jpg   Screenshot (3988).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 2 ronnies Mileaway (1984)_April Walker_mpeg2video.mpg (26.83 MB, 87 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-19-2021, 06:35 PM

Default Two Ronnies - Campers (1984)

I know I usually only upload these on Sunday, but I've decided to start clearing out my backlog of videos just so I know what I've got. So for today are two more video clips from The Two Ronnies TV show. The first post is from their short "Campers" from 1984, which followed Ronnies Barker and Corbett on a camping trip, where they pick up a female hiker (Madge Hindle) after noticing her 'saddle' on her bike - though they are less impressed when she turns round! Still, she does possess a fine backside, and after a trip to the pub Barker cannot keep his hands off of it as he leads her back to his tent for what he thinks will be a night of nookie. He's in for a surprise...

Oh, and just to show that Madge Hindle (Alf Roberts' wife in Coronation St from 1976-80) can look quite decent without the specs, here is a pic of her without them.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3970).jpg   Screenshot (3972).jpg  

Screenshot (3974).jpg   Screenshot (3975).jpg  

screenshot madge.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg 2 ronnies Campers (1984) Madge Hindle_mpeg2video.mpg (22.41 MB, 65 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-19-2021, 06:57 PM

Default Two Ronnies - Raiders of the Last Auk (1983)

My last from The Two Ronnies shorts from their show, this is from their spoof of a certain hit film starring Harrison Ford, with their version entitled Raiders of the Last Auk. This clip involves heroine Leslie Ash, who (eventually) ends up kidnapped by the inept Gestapo officer Ronnie Barker, who after chloroforming her teddy bear (not intentionally, I may add) then kidnaps her from her bed and slings her over his shoulder before carrying her off, and giving her bum a good grab when he tosses her over (and yes, I've slowed it down for you at the end). Only Ronnie Corbett's hero can save her - Littlehampton Jones!

It's hard to believe that Leslie Ash has been in acting since 1964, but she has! She started out in a Fairy Liquid advert, and as a model in her teenage years before starring with her sister Debbie in Rosie Dixon - Night Nurse in 1978. That led to numerous acting work, such as Quadrophenia (1979), TV series C.A.T.S Eyes (1983-85) before having huge success in the TV comedy Men Behaving Badly from 1992 to 1998. Her only ever nude scene was in TV series The Marksman in 1988, where she appeared topless and which I think is on burger1701's "Random TV/dvd cap thread somewhere. However, if you can't find it, here's a pic of her undressed for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3979).jpg   Screenshot (3983).jpg  

Screenshot (3982).jpg   screenshot leslie.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 2 ronnies Raiders of the Last Auk (1983)_mpeg2video.mpg (23.75 MB, 55 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-21-2021, 06:53 PM

Default The Devil and Miss Jones (1941)

This "Pat of Appreciation" clip comes from the film The Devil and Miss Jones from 1941, and stars Charles Coburn as a shop boss who decides to go undercover to check on his workers by posing as an employee. He becomes friendly with shopgirl Jean Arthur, and in this scene ends up going to the beach along with fellow workers Spring Byington and Robert Cummings. Cummings gives Coburn some homemade wine to drink before deciding to go for a swim, cheekily giving Jean Arthur's bum a good slap as he gets up and causing her to slap back at him in annoyance. Despite this, Arthur is in love with Cummings, and in the famous beach scene (not seen here) talks with Coburn about why she loves him and how she is not as expressive as other lovers. "I guess I'm not the combustible type," she says simply. She sure looks it in that sweater she's wearing, I have to say! (see bottom pic)

The film proved a big hit for Arthur, who had started out in films in 1923! She took a time to find fame, but after dying her naturally brunette hair blonde for the role The Whole Town's Talking in 1935 with Edward G Robinson she became a star, and scored further success in Mr Deeds Goes To Town (1936), You Can't Take It With You (1938), Mr Smith Goes To Washington (1939) and was nominated for an Oscar for The More The Merrier in 1943. Notoriously publicity shy, Arthur's last film was the classic western Shane in 1953, and retired soon after. She died in 1991 in her 91st year.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4037).jpg   Screenshot (4036).jpg  

Screenshot (4038).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1The Devil and Miss Jones(1941)_mpeg2video.mpg (26.01 MB, 62 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-30-2021, 07:03 PM

Default The Iron Petticoat (1956)

This clip comes from The Iron Petticoat (1956), which starred Katharine Hepburn as a Russian pilot who lands in West Germany during the Cold War and is suspected of defecting by the Communists and of being a spy by America, Bob Hope is an American soldier ordered to charm Hepburn into the good things about Western life, and in this scene they end up at a café, where Russian spies (including the unlikely casting of James Robertson Justice and Sid James) attempt to kidnap her and nobble him. That sequence is easily some of the funniest in a surprisingly good film, and their 1st attempt sees Justice hire Sandra Dorne to seduce Hope, giving her a pat on the bum to encourage her on. She leads Hope to the bar, where she plans to drug him, but it doesn't work out that way. There is some remarkably saucy language in their exchange that is worth hearing on it's own. For example, she tells Hope her name is Titiana (Ooh Missus!), while when they receive their drinks, she says "Come, let us drink to each other. How do you say - up bottoms?" All it needed was for Frankie Howerd to pop up and it would of been complete.

By the way, Sandra Dorne has also been posted on OCC before in burger1701's "Random TV/dvd cap" thread, where she appeared topless and bottomless in the film Devil Doll in 1964. To see more of Sandra, you can find her here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1083
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4199).jpg   Screenshot (4205).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1The Iron Petticoat (1956) sandra dorne_mpeg2video.mpg (56.65 MB, 50 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-03-2021, 07:02 AM

Default Mary Tyler Moore Show?

This video clip I came across a couple of years ago (which shows how much I need to clear out my folder) on You tube. It since disappeared, though I have uploaded it again since, and do so here for your appreciation. It's a brief clip apparently of Mary Tyler Moore from her show The Mary Tyler Moore show, and shows her answering the door to be greeted by her parents. Her mother tells her to greet her father first, who gives her a warm embrace, a hearty "Hello Bones" to her, then gives her bottom a few affectionate pats before she greets her mother. If anyone knows if this is actually from The Mary Tyler Moore or if this is from somewhere else entirely, it would be nice to know, but I felt that as this is the month of the season of goodwill, I'd upload a video featuring just that (so to speak). Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4212).jpg   Screenshot (4214).jpg  

Screenshot (4219).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Mary Tyler-Moore_(1970-s)_mpeg2video.mpg (7.57 MB, 51 views)
Streaming Videos
Mary Tyler Moore Show?

0m:20s

Old 12-03-2021, 03:18 PM

Thanked 3,590 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
This video clip I came across a couple of years ago (which shows how much I need to clear out my folder) on You tube. It since disappeared, though I have uploaded it again since, and do so here for your appreciation. It's a brief clip apparently of Mary Tyler Moore from her show The Mary Tyler Moore show, and shows her answering the door to be greeted by her parents. Her mother tells her to greet her father first, who gives her a warm embrace, a hearty "Hello Bones" to her, then gives her bottom a few affectionate pats before she greets her mother. If anyone knows if this is actually from The Mary Tyler Moore or if this is from somewhere else entirely, it would be nice to know, but I felt that as this is the month of the season of goodwill, I'd upload a video featuring just that (so to speak). Enjoy.

I don’t know the episode but that is definitely the Mary Tyler Moore show. That is her apartment and the actor is Bill Quinn, who played her father.

Tags
bums, fondling, groping, movies & tv, pinch

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YouCut 20211110 144139660

1m:09s

01-21-2024

3m:38s

01-03-2021
Shower 4 flv

2m:17s

02-06-2009
I Wish I Had Music