uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2014, 01:46 AM

Default I love this topic (3)

Another thing that we have done in the last 3 years, is to find age appropriate guys to assist me in giving her a massage. Not all of the guys we solicit make the cut. Sometimes she just doesn't feel right about the person and we don't meet with them. And other times it turns out to be a good experience. The last was a guy down in Florida. He was 63 and a real massage technician. He was clean, had his own table. Most of the time this is done on a bed because the guy isn't a massage technician and he is only assisting me. But this guy gave her a real massage. She was naked, I was naked, and he was naked. I watched as he massaged her back and legs. She will let the guy touch her everywhere but her pussy, and had to tell this guy that he was too close on 2 separate occasions. I told him how to get her pussy to open like a flower without even touching it by running his hands up the backs of her legs with thumbs inward and when he reaches her ass, to push upward and outward. it works every time. She doesn't mind if the guy runs his hand/fingers over her asshole just as long as he doesn't linger. When she turns over is when I started helping him. We both would take a tit and massage them, her stomach, and we'd spread her legs as wide as she can spread them, which is limited now. But still a great view of her large clit. I took her hand and put my cock in it and she started jerking on it. I told her that Dave might like for her to do the same with his. She took his uncircumcised cock and started jerking it also. She told me later that he came about 3-4 times while he was massaging her. When her massage was over she asked if I wanted her to jack us both off at the same time. I told her to go ahead and take care of him and then she could take care of me. She gives and awesome handjob as well as everything else. We have another massage guy down around Ocala she would also jack off, and then another in St. Augustine that we'd visit and he would assist me and she would jack us both off. She'll suck my cock while she jerks the other guy but she won't suck his cock or fuck him. We've slowed down over the years and can't find as many participants that are age appropriate but we haven't stopped. Hope you enjoyed these events. I know we aren't as liberal or as exciting as some others but this works for us.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:13 AM

Thanked 11,016 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABFJV View Post
her pussy to open like a flower without even touching it , But still a great view of her large clit.
Great posts ABFJV

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see her lips open and that large clit?
Old 12-15-2014, 04:27 PM

Thanked 1,210 Times in 92 Posts

hi, I'd like to expose my woman.. tomorrow i'm getting a washing mashine delivered.. any suggestion?
sorry for bad english
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fotozombie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 05:36 PM

Thanked 11,628 Times in 1,779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotozombie View Post
hi, I'd like to expose my woman.. tomorrow i'm getting a washing mashine delivered.. any suggestion?
sorry for bad english
The old standby.......... She could walk out of the shower nude and pretend she didn't know anyone was there. Then just freeze to give them a good look.
Or drop her towel accidentally.
Be laying on the sofa nude when they walk in.
To really get kinky she could ask if they would show her how to use the machine and offer her tiny dress with nothing under it.
Wear a skimpy blouse and micro mini letting body parts show as she moves around and bends over to look in the new machine. .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 05:42 PM

she will not be at home.. she doen't know anyting.. any idea?
Old 12-15-2014, 06:00 PM

Quote:
she will not be at home.. she doen't know anyting.. any idea?
If she is not home it's going to be rough to expose her to the delivery men. Unless she plans n showing her stuff at the store where you bought the machine.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 06:02 PM

she will be happy about it to be exposed to delivery boy.. better put a pic on desktop of the pc.. or as a screen saver?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fotozombie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
she will be happy about it to be exposed to delivery boy.. better put a pic on desktop of the pc.. or as a screen saver?
Oh now I get it. You plan on showing a picture of her to the delivery boy. Yes I've done that often.
Once when we got new carpet in the bedroom I put nude pictures of my young wife all around the large mirror on the bedroom wall. Later the carpet men mentioned seeing the nice pictures. My wife saw them later and was not amused.
Several other times I had the old type screen saver going on my computer when different perverted friends came over and I happened to forget my monitor was going to go to the screensaver after so many minutes.
I remember one time with my back to the monitor a friend was talking to me and I'd forgotten the kinky screensaver until he mentioned he didn't know my wife dressed like that.
Yes a wall paper or screen saver picture is great. Or as others have done some well place photos of your wife in full view.
When taking the car to be serviced have a few nude pictures of your wife on the seat or stuck on the dash someplace. We had some 4X5 plastic baby picture holders that I hung from the rear view mirror at times like that. They finally disappeared.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 02:28 AM

Thanked 10,448 Times in 523 Posts
Default wasn't intentional but still hot

Sunday the wife and I attended a get together with friends before the holidays. Just 4 or 5 couples sitting around talking and catching up with each other. My wife went to get something to drink out of the little cooler we brought. It was on the floor and its one of those little soft sided ones you have unzip to open. Well as she squatted down, her low rise jeans went even lower. Probably a third of her ass was showing. As luck would have it two of my guy friends were returning from the food table and walked right behind her as she was still down there. They didn't say anything but I could tell they both noticed because I watched them both look down as they passed, just as I would have done if it had been one of their wives.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:08 PM

Thanked 2,049 Times in 85 Posts
Default I love my iPad

Having discovered on holiday that when someone is looking over your shoulder you can catch their reflection on the border edge of the iPad as they try to see what your doing. This led to me having some fun as i 'browsed' my holiday albums which included topless and nude beach photos. Seeing the interest it caused and fun that i had you can imagine i was disappointed to be coming home. However I do now take my iPad with me everywhere i go and when i have some spare time I find the best place to continue my hobby is on public transport. A day ticket costs less that £5 and there are so many 'targets' that show an interest when i view my holiday photos.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s

05-04-2022
Convenience store caught

4m:13s