Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2012, 11:54 AM

Thanked 35,917 Times in 4,753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I hope this means what I think it means!

Looking forward to everything!

Thanks

Fango
Oh btw: I decided to run a poll at my Yahoo group and let the members decide which video to release next.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 01:40 AM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Amityville Stripper

Carissa Montgomery has been waiting all year for her vacation, and she’s got a great little summer cottage all rented and ready. But when the agent tells her it's so cheap because it's haunted, well maybe she should have listened. Now another naughty ghost with a penchant for embarrassing the ladies is back for a little fun! INFO: Hi-Res File Size=64.5 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=10 min 50 sec Lo-Res File Size=42.5 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=10 min 50 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
theamityvillestripper02.JPG   theamityvillestripper03.JPG  

theamityvillestripper04.JPG   theamityvillestripper05.JPG  

theamityvillestripper06.JPG   theamityvillestripper07.JPG  

theamityvillestripper08.JPG   theamityvillestripper09.JPG  

theamityvillestripper10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv theamityvillestripper~trailer.wmv (32.71 MB, 887 views)
Streaming Videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 06-25-2012, 09:08 AM

Holy crap is she hot.

:O
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfingers View Post
Holy crap is she hot.

:O
LOL! Don't hold back, what doyou REALLY think?

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:28 PM

Super-hot model. oh my goodness ! Oh and I loved the bg music in this one.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post

Seph...you're may hero. Jeebus, what a body on her.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
100% agreement with the model. Fantastic choice of subject and great reaction (or in this case, lack thereof!).

Though, to be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the full video. I loved the concept enough to immediately buy the video as soon as you updated it, but the execution could've been better. The problem, I think, is that it's a solo scene, combined with the fact that the character is alone for the whole story, so it's a bit hard to feel an authentic sense of embarrassment (being naked in your "own" home alone isn't high on the scale).

For a scene like this, I can imagine a two-character script working really well given the confusion and interaction. As a solo scene, I would've liked to see more situations where the ghost stripper had a hand (e.g. going to sleep in pj's, waking up naked). Of the three situations presented, I liked how the first one was executed most, but the majority of the video is a very long process of undoing every knot on a bikini.

In short, the video itself felt like a trailer, and I would've liked to seen more stripping situations. I notice, however, there is a "to be continued". I would definitely love to see a sequel!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viridian View Post
100% agreement with the model. Fantastic choice of subject and great reaction (or in this case, lack thereof!).

Though, to be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the full video. I loved the concept enough to immediately buy the video as soon as you updated it, but the execution could've been better. The problem, I think, is that it's a solo scene, combined with the fact that the character is alone for the whole story, so it's a bit hard to feel an authentic sense of embarrassment (being naked in your "own" home alone isn't high on the scale).

For a scene like this, I can imagine a two-character script working really well given the confusion and interaction. As a solo scene, I would've liked to see more situations where the ghost stripper had a hand (e.g. going to sleep in pj's, waking up naked). Of the three situations presented, I liked how the first one was executed most, but the majority of the video is a very long process of undoing every knot on a bikini.

In short, the video itself felt like a trailer, and I would've liked to seen more stripping situations. I notice, however, there is a "to be continued". I would definitely love to see a sequel!
I'm sorry the video wasn't to your tastes. The video, like all of my videos, is subject to the "I can please some of the people some of the time" concept. If I do a video where the subject is rendered naked quickly and focus on the post-stripping nudity, then some people love it, and others are dissappointed because they most enjoy the stripping itself. If I do a drawn out stripping (such as the stop-motion style bikini untying) then the latter group love it, but the folks like yourself don't. So, I do feel obliged to do what I can to switch it up as much as I can. In the two previous ghost stories told by DFP, a transition was used, so in order to play it in a more drawn out way, the second strip was done as a stop motion style.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:18 AM

I liked the video. I happily bought it and would encourage others to do so, and so far I've enjoyed the videos I've purchased from DFP. I'm just giving my $0.02 of feedback because I'd imagine that you do somewhat consider what some people like to see when producing videos.

I don't expect to be given the "I can't satisfy everyone" lecture. Sorry for trying to give some constructive feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to viridian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:

I liked the video. I happily bought it and would encourage others to do so, and so far I've enjoyed the videos I've purchased from DFP. I'm just giving my $0.02 of feedback because I'd imagine that you do somewhat consider what some people like to see when producing videos.

I don't expect to be given the "I can't satisfy everyone" lecture. Sorry for trying to give some constructive feedback.
???

You didn't like the video, and stated why. I apologized that it wasn't to your liking, and offered an explanation in response to the points you raised. I have no idea how that's a lecture.

If you would prefer a line-by-line response:

Quote:
Thank you. It's always tricky to play the model as unaware, and Carissa did a great job!

Quote:
The very first thing about this that I'd like to remind folks of: when giving feedback, the difference between a declarative statement, and a declarative statement that includes some variation of the phrase "in my opinion" is often seen as the difference between constructive feedback and negative criticism. More specifically; the idea that "being naked in your own home" may be true of most people, but it depends on the person. I'd also suggest being naked in your own home may not be very embarassing as a rule, but to suddenly and unexpectedly find yourself naked might make someone feel rather vulnerable, confused, and afraid. Which isn't really that different from being embarrassed. You seem to be implying that if someone's clothing suddenly dissappeared, the normal reaction would be to shrug it off because "well, at least I'm in my home."

Quote:
I have to admit to being confused here.
- "I would've liked to see more situations where the ghost stripper had a hand" The ghost stripper had a hand, and was responsible for every stripping in the video.
- "the majority of the video is a very long process of undoing every knot on a bikini" Which is why I tried to explain that a number of my customer enjoy EXACTLY that look at the stripping process. A number don't, and you appear to fall into that group. However I need to make videos for all my customers, which means some will appeal more to one group, while others appeal to a different group. That's the point I was trying to make.

Quote:
In short, the video itself felt like a trailer, and I would've liked to seen more stripping situations.
Really? There are three strippings in ten minutes in this video. I'm hard-pressed to see how I could have added more.

Quote:
I notice, however, there is a "to be continued". I would definitely love to see a sequel!
In contrast to the rest of your message, I find myself confused again. You don't like the tone of focusing on the actual stripping, but you'd like to see more of it? I'd love to see everyone purchase every one of my videos (hey, I'm as much a capitalist as the next guy!), however I also want people to think they get value for their money. Since the tone of this series isn't to your tastes, I would respectfully suggest that you consider your purchase carefully when the sequel is released. There are a number of videos in the DFP catalogue that involve quick strippings followed by a focus on the reactions of being naked, and these may be more to your individual tastes.

I do appreciate your feedback, and I thought I provided a courteous reply. I have to be honest though, and admit that I find this post to be a bit peevish. The fact that my public catalogue includes videos you don't personally like is certainly dissapointing, but as different people like different things, it's also unavoidable. Explaining why that's the case wasn't meant to be a lecture, simply an apology.

I would like to remind everyone that I do produce custom requests, and if you don't see what you're looking for in the public catalogue, then I'd be more than happy to discuss making a private video which can be tailored exactly to someone's specific interests.

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CLIP0001 1

1m:01s

06-04-2015
Panty Peel

6m:25s

10-27-2018

0m:55s