Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2020, 10:03 AM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 100 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Just asking followers of the thread:

1. Do you think I should slow down sexually?

2. What would you like to do if you were a "SELECT" friend of mine.?.. whats your fantasy with me?

3. Did you see the older stolen video of ours I listed a few pages back?..What did you think of it.?

4. Whats your favorite outfit of mine?

5. Any opinion on the above Sunday story w my girlfriend and "select" friends?

6. Any question you've always wanted to know?

Answer any or all... just put the question # in front of your answer.
Your dirty thoughts are OK.
1. no, I think you should pick it up a little
2. wow...hmmm. I'm not sure I could keep up with you Mrs. Grits! Fantasy would be some alone time. I like the shower fun. Fantasy would be to have you show me the swinging ropes
3. YEP...Loved it. Do you have more? Would you share it with your select friend BigMac??
4. That would be you in nylons and a mesh see through top. Anything see through. You have a very nice ass, but I would like to see your boobs.
5. Loved the story and now my fantasy would be you and your red head friend. But alas, no way could I satisfy both of you.
6. How does your husband keep up?

Mac
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Thanked 26,025 Times in 2,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack View Post
1. no, I think you should pick it up a little
2. wow...hmmm. I'm not sure I could keep up with you Mrs. Grits! Fantasy would be some alone time. I like the shower fun. Fantasy would be to have you show me the swinging ropes
3. YEP...Loved it. Do you have more? Would you share it with your select friend BigMac??
4. That would be you in nylons and a mesh see through top. Anything see through. You have a very nice ass, but I would like to see your boobs.
5. Loved the story and now my fantasy would be you and your red head friend. But alas, no way could I satisfy both of you.
6. How does your husband keep up?

Mac
-Yeah.. that vid was a fun day,, I remember it well quite a while ago,, and I wish I still looked that young.....that would be a good example of visits by "select" friends... hubby took that vid... there was a part 2 (round2) with the vid camera on a tripod and all 3 of them fucking me. ….don't know where it is
-I have no other vids to show... that one was stolen and put out there...
-Hubby keeps up fine.... sometimes I have trouble keeping up w him and his sex life and fantasys…
Old 03-03-2020, 12:51 PM

Default Tornado

BIG tornado last night in Nashville......BAD!!!
We were spared by 2 blocks away.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:09 PM

Default DOUBLE

Double wammy here...tornados and coronia virus....we're ok,,, but a lot of Nashville are not.

Sex is the only entertainment.....
Old 03-28-2020, 10:42 PM

Default FLASH NEWS

FLASH NEWS....FOR REAL!!!!!...….CONDOM production has stopped..... Condom producers have stopped making condoms and are retooling for gloves and masks...… read it in the newspaper today.. FOR REAL... BE PREPARED.....
Attached Thumbnails
119951754be74d8b7495.jpg  
Old 04-01-2020, 01:52 AM

Default Fake Girlfriend

So my other half went out with some friends for lunch and a guy friend of one of her friends was hitting on her. She eventually gave him her number and they started texting. Well he thought she was single and available. I told her to just play along and make like she was a single lady. So a few weeks went by and he wanted to take her out on dates, I said why not free food and drinks. LOL. She asked me what if he wants to take her back to his place to spend the night, I told her it was ok. We track each other on the find a friend app so I know where she is at. Well the guy turns out to be a total nerd and shy so the first few dated he didn't make a move. Eventually I told her to sext him to get him horny and wanting her. So she did and sent some pictures of herself to him. He asked her if she was clean and that they should get tested for STDs incase something happened on one of their dates. So they did and shared the results. That night he asked her if she would be his girlfriend, she thought he was joking and being cute so she said yes. So they started messing around on his sofa then he asked her to take the fun back in his room. She stripped naked jumped on his bed, spread her legs and said come fuck me. He was so nervous but she could tell he was wanting it and horny. He even asked her if it was alright to stick his bare cock in her, she said thats why we got tested. So he started in missionary then she flipped over to her favorite doggy. He asked her if she could ride him and she said sure and rode him till he came in her. Well not thinking she told him that she wasn't taking any birth control. He told her its okay because you're my girlfriend now we can have a baby. A few weeks went by and she finally told him that she was taken and couldn't be his girlfriend. He was so mad and started going off. LOL He still didn't want to just have sex with her and blocked her number.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Atc808 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atc808 View Post
So my other half went out with some friends for lunch and a guy friend of one of her friends was hitting on her. She eventually gave him her number and they started texting. Well he thought she was single and available. I told her to just play along and make like she was a single lady. So a few weeks went by and he wanted to take her out on dates, I said why not free food and drinks. LOL. She asked me what if he wants to take her back to his place to spend the night, I told her it was ok. We track each other on the find a friend app so I know where she is at. Well the guy turns out to be a total nerd and shy so the first few dated he didn't make a move. Eventually I told her to sext him to get him horny and wanting her. So she did and sent some pictures of herself to him. He asked her if she was clean and that they should get tested for STDs incase something happened on one of their dates. So they did and shared the results. That night he asked her if she would be his girlfriend, she thought he was joking and being cute so she said yes. So they started messing around on his sofa then he asked her to take the fun back in his room. She stripped naked jumped on his bed, spread her legs and said come fuck me. He was so nervous but she could tell he was wanting it and horny. He even asked her if it was alright to stick his bare cock in her, she said thats why we got tested. So he started in missionary then she flipped over to her favorite doggy. He asked her if she could ride him and she said sure and rode him till he came in her. Well not thinking she told him that she wasn't taking any birth control. He told her its okay because you're my girlfriend now we can have a baby. A few weeks went by and she finally told him that she was taken and couldn't be his girlfriend. He was so mad and started going off. LOL He still didn't want to just have sex with her and blocked her number.
Doesn't sound like a nice thing to do to a guy that is a little bit shy. She probably broke his heart.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 10:59 AM

Thanked 5,780 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Doesn't sound like a nice thing to do to a guy that is a little bit shy. She probably broke his heart.
I agree. Should have been up front with the guy and just told him she just wanted sex and the husband was okay with it.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:33 PM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atc808 View Post
That night he asked her if she would be his girlfriend, she thought he was joking and being cute so she said yes.
Not cool at all!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 11:57 AM

Thanked 9,802 Times in 317 Posts
Default Blow Jobs

I have posted before about sharing my wife with other men. We have been doing this for a little more than 6 years. We started when she was in her mid-40's, and she is now 51. Of all the different men she has been with, and the different situations we have enjoyed together, watching her suck cock is still one of my favorite activities. And one of my favorite memories happened when we first began this lifestyle.

Before I started sharing my wife with other men, she had a Tumblr page in which she shared her sexual fantasies and interests. Occasionally, she would post pics (heavily edited to protect her identity) of herself. Overtime she had acquired a fairly extensive group of male followers, many of which she would private message. One of these guys (let's call him Bob) really sparked her interest, and they started exchanging explicit (unedited) pics of each other. We also learned Bob lived in our area. Bob was mid 50's and happily married. Bob told my wife he and his wife have a good sex life, but that he was at an age where he wanted experiences outside of his marriage. Bob wanted to explore before he got too old. We decided to meet Bob to see if he and my wife had any chemistry.

We met Bob at one of our favorite bars one afternoon for a couple of drinks. My wife wore a miniskirt (no panties), a tank style top (no bra) and sandals. Needless to say, they hit it off right away. Bob couldn't stay long, and certainly could not go to a hotel room, as his wife expected him home by early evening. When it was time to say good bye, we all headed to the parking area. I was parked in the parking garage, and Bob was parked across the street in the open lot. My wife told me to go get our car while she walked Bob to his car. Bob pointed to his blue Volvo sedan as I headed to the garage. As I exited the garage, I looked and saw Bob and my wife standing at the back of his car kissing. By the time I drove around to his car, they were gone. I assumed, correctly, they had gotten into his car. I sat in my SUV, stopped behind his car, waiting. After just a minute, my wife got out of the passenger seat, pulling her mini-skirt down and adjusting her tits in her top. When she got in our SUV she immediately commented on how Bob had made her cum in less than a minute. When I asked her to explain, she said he fingered her in his car and made her cum. She said he knew exactly where to touch her, and how. I asked if she repaid the favor. She said she sucked his dick for a minute (commenting on how hard he was), but that was all. I told her it was uncool to send him home to his wife with blue balls, and that she needed to finish what she started. I told her to get back in his car and finish the blow job. She was a bit surprised, since she had never done anything like that without me present. However, she didn't argue and did what she was told. When she got in his car, I found a parking space a few slots down, and adjacent from his car. Since my SUV is a 4X4, my elevated view allowed me to see in the front windshield. When I pulled into the spot, all I could see was the top of my wife's head bobbing up and down over the driver's side. I watched for several minutes, with a raging hard-on, as my wife sucked another man's cock in broad daylight (his windows were tinted, so no one else saw what was happening). Bob's head was tilted skyward, and I could see his hand on the back of my wife's head. I could tell when he was coming because the "bobbing" motion of my wife's head increased. After a few minutes, my wife sat up, wiped her lips, and kissed Bob deeply. She got out of his car, and looked around for me. I honked, and she walked quickly to our SUV. As she climbed in, Bob backed his car out of the slot and drove off. When she kissed me, I could taste cum and saliva on her mouth. As we drove home, my wife pulled my hard dick out of my pants, and stroked me while she described the blowjob she had just given. I was so turned on that I was ready to cum within just a few minutes. My wife, knowing this, leaned over and made me finish in her mouth. Once home, our evening immediately fell into it's normal routine (dinner, homework with the kids, laundry, etc.). However, once we went to bed my wife advised it was her turn. I got her favorite vibrator and proceeded to lick her very wet pussy as she told me how anxious she was to fuck Bob. I gave her several orgasms with my tongue before she demanded I fuck her.

Over the next couple of months, my wife helped Bob realize a number of his sexual fantasies (but those are stories for another time).

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Our Garden 1

3m:49s

06-25-2015
P4

4m:00s

08-01-2021
baby wet

2m:40s

11-02-2018