or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2016, 05:02 PM

Thanked 15,496 Times in 784 Posts
Default More?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I have missed this thread, and I finally have a story to contribute!

My sister and I were out of town for a family emergency a few days ago, and we planned to be back later the same night. Well, we ended up staying at the hospital for many hours more than planned. We started to drive home, but it was going to be a four hour drive, and I was getting too tired to drive, and my sister refuses to drive (plus she was tired anyway).

So, we got a hotel room, and there was only one room left. We get into the room and there are two queen beds and a large jacuzzi. My sister immediately said, "Why would there be a huge jacuzzi in a room with two beds? Do you share a hotel with people and go into the tub in a swimsuit? That's dumb." (I then told her about the time I was in a resort room in FL with three queen beds and the shower was off to the side, completely surrounded by glass, visible to all 6 people that could stay there at once. But that is a different story.)

Anyway, we were just sitting on our own beds, not even talking, but then my sister said, "I really want to use that hot tub since we are paying for it, but I don't have my swimsuit, obviously." (Remember, we had absolutely no luggage 'cause we were planning on being home by now.)

I said, "Is this where I say you don't need a swimsuit?" She said, "Well, I don't want to get my clothes wet because I don't have any to change into, so I will just forget about the hot tub."

I said, "Ya, because if I saw you naked, that would be so horrible since we are brother and sister and all. I mean, what if I saw your boobs and got a boner?!" (I was totally joking, but she took me seriously.)

She said, "Oh, my husband and his sisters see each other all the time when we go to the cabin with them. But they never see me, no way, I only change in the bathroom and sleep in my clothes. It's not gross that they see each other at all, though. You're just a prude!" (Even though I am not a prude; I was just joking with her, but I wasn't going to waste energy correcting her.) Then she said, "I am going to go in naked, but close your eyes until I am in it, okay?" I said, "Okay, prude!"

She started filling the tub and I watched her get down to her white bra and beige underwear, simply because I had nothing else to do and I was tired, and my brain was kind of shut down. She saw me gazing into thin air and said, "Actually, I don't care if you look, honestly." I didn't say anything. I was too zoned out to even notice what was going on at that moment.

She unhooked her bra but was facing away from me, and then she took off her underwear. She sat on the edge of the tub while the tub filled with water, and she turned towards me a bit. Her boobs were exactly how they looked when I had seen down her shirt before....absolutely no breasts at all, just really puffy, super light pink areolas and tiny nipples. She was super fit considering she doesn't exercise, and she is shaved down below.

I shocked myself and said, "Oh, you are shaved!" She said, "What? What were you expecting? A huge bush? If that surprises you, I bet you would be shocked to find out I have an unrealistically large dildo at home, too. I would even use it right now if I had it with me, even with you sitting right there! I bet that would really shock you!" And I guess I was shocked.

Anyway, she got into the tub and from my bed I could see her puffy areolas going in and out of the water. After 5 minutes later, she said, "This tub is for two, you can come in, too, since we are splitting the room. We are both skinny enough that we shouldn't bump into each other." (We are both around 40yo and have the same super tall, skinny build.)

So, I undressed and climbed in. As I was getting in, she commented that my cock wasn't hard at all. I asked why would it be, and she admitted that she would at least have a halfy if she could show it. I admit this kind of startled me. This was a 0% sexual moment for me, but not like a prudish, grossed out moment; just a neutral moment.)

We both sat in the tub with our heads on opposite sides, and more or less ignored each other conversation-wise for about 20 minutes. We never even bumped into each other, but we both sort of tried to see each other through the water from time to time.

I got out first and dried off and stayed naked on my own bed. Then she asked if she could masturbate in the tub! I said sure, and she said, "But don't actually watch me please. That would be getting into creepy territory." I told her I agreed (I was already creeped out). I asked her if she was going to fantasize about anything in particular, and she said she didn't know, but she really needed to relieve stress from the day and it's what she does at home all the time.

Because I was still naked, I thought it would be weird if I lay there exposed while she did her thing, so I went under the covers and turned away from her. After a long 15 minutes or so, I asked if she was done because I really had to go to the bathroom, and she said "No, but still don't look." So I got out of bed and walked by her naked but with my hand over my dick, given the situation. After walking out from the bathroom, I covered myself again and she said, "Let me see it!" I was startled and I uncovered myself, but didn't mean to, and she came right then and there. I admit it was sort of weird, well, really weird. I crawled back into bed naked, she got out of the tub, and I watched her stand there and dry off for some unknown reason, and she got fully dressed for bed (even slept in her bra), and that was that.

The next morning, she was reading on her phone in bed, and I had to go to the bathroom, but my clothes were on the other side of the room, so I hopped out of bed, not thinking I had a huge morning erection. She stared at me and said, "Wow, I wish I could have used that last night!" I stopped in my tracks and said, "What you do mean?!" She stumbled over her words and said, "No, I don't mean use YOU last night, oh my god, no, no, no, I mean a penis, but not your penis, but any penis, except yours. But I can still look at yours, right?"

I said, "I guess," and I stood there with an uncovered, full morning erection, completely caught off guard and trying to figure out what the hell is happening. Then I asked her, "Why did you sleep in your clothes and especially a bra?" Then she said, "So you couldn't come over and look at me in the middle of the night." I said, "That thought would never, ever cross my mind. But why a bra?" She said, "So you can't see my nips poke through my shirt." I said, "But I saw them in the tub already!" She said, "But then you couldn't see them without me knowing you were seeing them." Suddenly, I felt like we were both 12yo again and about to argue about nothing, so I started to walk away.

Suddenly, she said, "Wait! Can I see you wack off since you got to see me do it last night?" Then I said, "But I didn't want to see you do it, you just tricked me into looking! You can watch your husband wack off when we get home."

She said, "He claims he doesn't do it, and he won't do it for me when we are messing around, either. I have never seen cum come out of a penis, can I please see yours, like for science, not for sexual reasons or anything."

I told her to keep asking him, and if he still won't, maybe I would for her next time I see her. Then she said, "Can I at least touch it?" I immediately walked into the bathroom and locked the door as quickly as I could. Then after I peed, I realized I had no clothes in the bathroom to put on, so I walked out with a towel around me. She watched me as I got dressed, though, and at that point I didn't care since my morning wood was gone.

Then we left the hotel.

So, it was a weird weekend between the family emergency and my sister acting like that. The long car ride home was actually perfectly normal, though, but I haven't talked to her since we got home (also normal for us).

I told my wife about it and she laughed so hard she peed a little. She even had me tell her the entire story a second time. Glad she thought it was so funny!

She reminded me we are going to see my sister in a few days and she said she was going to remind my sister about watching cum come out of a penis and my promise. I told my wife it wasn't a promise, but she said she understood wanting to see a penis ejaculate, and how sad it must be to be 40 and never seen it happen, and how mean it was of me not to let my sister watch! I think the world is against me here!
What a great story...hope to read part 2 soon
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 02:30 AM

Thanked 16,422 Times in 1,152 Posts

This was supposed to be a short post; sorry that it got so long!

My sister came by the other night as planned, and leading up to it, my wife kept reminding me of my "promise," and I kept telling her it wasn't going to happen!

I knew when my sister was coming over, but it was to meet with my wife about planning a small family event, so I knew I wasn't going to be needed, so I hopped in the shower after a bike ride.

I got out of the shower and put my robe on, and went downstairs to check in with my wife before hanging out at my computer (yes, in my robe, like usual). I got downstairs and my sister was there, and so was a friend of hers. The look on the three ladies' faces was totally priceless. I think my wife and sister actually thought I was going to do the cum thing and freaked out that the friend was there. Of course I wasn't going to do it, but seeing my wife and sister turn white as a ghost was hilarious, and the friend was just generally startled that I was in a robe; she had no clue about the hotel room story. I stood there and talked with them a bit about what they were doing, then I went downstairs. (I was super careful about my robe not opening and stuff because I didn't know how the friend would react. Had the friend not been there, who knows how I would have acted.)

After a few hours or so, it was getting really late, so I went upstairs to get ready for bed. At the same time, my sister and her friend were getting their sandals on to leave at the front door. They saw me and said goodnight and asked if I was going to flash them. I said, "Sure!" and lifted my robe just a little to show a little leg above my knee, and, again, they turned white as a ghost. I then turned and walked up the stairs. (I stopped at the top of the stairs to eavesdrop.)

After a long 10 seconds of silence, I heard my sister say, "Hey, I have always wanted to see that movie!" (There was a Netflix movie sitting on the little table by the door, and my sister saw the title.) My wife said, "Ya, I am watching that with my sister tomorrow night, you should come by and join us!" My sister agreed to come over the next night for the movie.

Then, suddenly, my heart started pounding through my chest because that gave me an idea...!

So, tonight (I am writing this at 2am!), my wife, sister, and sister in law were getting ready on the couch to watch the movie (I don't even know what it was called then, and I still don't). They all begged me to join them, which was flattering, so I squeezed on the couch between my wife and her sister, with my sister next to my wife. After about 15 minutes of watching the movie, I acted like I was bored, and I told them I was going to take a bath (we have a cheap tub with crappy jets in the master bathroom upstairs). They all ignored me as they were really into this movie. I then said, "If I am not back down here in 20 minutes, come and check on me to make sure I didn't fall asleep and drown!" My wife said, "Don't worry, we will!" And my sister in law gave my wife a quick look and said, "We?" My wife said, "Ya, we," in a monotone voice as the movie was taking over her attention.

So, I get undressed, and I made sure to keep the bathroom door open (so far my plan was going well. Innocent, yet opening the opportunity for something interesting to happen). I was in the tub, and kept watching the clock and the open door to the bathroom. At the 20 minute mark, my heart sank, as I realized that my plan had ended there, and no one was going to come up to check on me. So, I just made the best of it and played with myself a little.

At the 30 minute mark, I was just about to turn off the tub when I heard people running up the stairs. It was all three women, but they stopped in the doorway, so I knew they couldn't see anything from there. I played it cool and said they could come into the bathroom, I didn't mind, and I made sure to tilt my pelvis up so my cock would be at water level, and I was about half hard from playing with myself seconds before. My sister in law walked in first, took a quick peek into the water and said, "Yep, he's fine!" and completely left the bathroom. That was super thrilling on its own, and I got harder.

My wife and my sister walked in and stood next to the bathroom, jets still running, and my wife said, "Are you going to do it?" I said, "Do what?" And my wife said, "Let her see a dick....ejaculate...for the first time," then she whispered "ejaculate" just loudly enough to hear over the jets. I had planned on saying "no way," but instead "maybe" came out of my mouth and I shocked myself. I mean, I had to admit, it was kind of thrilling. I was trying to decide if I wanted my sister in law to come back in and watch, too, but then I thought that would be pushing way too many boundaries.

I made sure my cock was still visible and started to touch it a bit, but then I said, "I don't think I can do this, seriously." A second later, my sister in law came back up the stairs and asked what was taking so long. My wife said that we were just talking about the family emergency a few days ago. My sister in law said that it was a really weird time to talk about that, and my wife nor sister said anything. While my sister in law was there, I could tell she was purposely putting herself where she couldn't see anything, which made me kind of sad. It seemed way more appropriate for her to look than my own sister, but whatever.

So, my wife said it would be a few more minutes, and my sister in law got a text, so she left to go text whoever it was.

My wife said, "We have to go now, so are you going to do it or not?" And, honestly, I was torn. I kind of wanted to, but it still seemed really creepy, even for me. Then I said, "Isn't it normally guys who want to see women naked and do stuff, not the other way around?" They didn't say anything, and I felt like my plan was falling apart, even though it was going farther than I thought it would.

I started touching myself and said, "Maybe I can do this." But then I wasn't getting into it, with them staring right at me. I was about to give up, when my sister lifted her dress a bit and said, "Does this help?" while showing me her underwear. I didn't say anything, but it did the opposite of helping--I let go of myself completely and was completely turned off to 0%, and I got soft almost immediately. My wife then said, "That is my job" and she lifted her own dress a bit, and I said, "Hey, you two are wearing the exact same underwear!" (Which was true, same blue underwear with pink stitching; literally the same.) My sister said, "Seriously? Where did you buy it?" and they both named the same place, and the same "bonus 5-pack" and everything. I thought it was kind of a turn on, so I was touching myself again, but they weren't even looking.

Then my sister asked, "Are we really wearing the same, or did he just say that? Let me see yours?" My wife was like, "What? You first." My sister lifted up her dress all the way to her belly button, and my wife did the same, and they were like, "Oh, my gawd, that is sooo funny!"

Seeing them look at each other's underwear was a huge turn on, I got instantly hard, and I could have cum, but I didn't want to; it just seemed too weird. I have been naked around a lot of people, but it's always non sexual, and having my sister there during a possible sexual moment was just too weird.

But I did get hard, and they noticed.

Then my wife asked what turned me on, and I told them that looking at each other's underwear did it. They said they didn't get it, and I said I was surprised myself. I then mistaken asked, "Will you look at each other's boobs?" My sister said "sure," but my wife said, "nope," and she left. My sister said, "oh" and she left too. Suddenly, it was all over. But I did end up cumming, all alone, and that was fine with me!

I cleaned up and dried off and went downstairs in my robe. They invited me back to the couch, and I squeezed in next to my sister in law in my thin robe, naked underneath, and that was awesome.

After the movie, my wife went to get some water, my sister went to the bathroom, and my sister in law got up to leave first and gave me a really tight hug and said quietly, "Thank you for letting me check on you." I said "okay, no problem." Then she said, "They told me they flashed you their underwear, did they really?" I said, "Yep." She said, "I should have stayed, that would have been fun." And she left.

A moment later, my sister, my wife, and I stood at the door, not knowing what to say to each other. My sister suddenly got very serious and said, "Are you okay? That was just for fun you know, right? I am not creeped out or anything. I thought it was really interesting and fun! It was just underwear." I said, "Ya, I guess it was." I thought it was weird she was hung up on them showing me their underwear, totally ignoring that I was naked and even hard at one point. My sister then said, "Do you want to see anything of me?" I said, "No," and she seemed really offended, but it was the truth! I had no interest at all. Then she said, "I guess I just need to watch YouTube to see a guy cum in an [air quotes]educational video." I said I know they exist. She said, "Really? Show me."

So, I got the laptop, and she watched educational sex videos of guys cumming. I was off the hook after all!

After my sister left, I pressed my wife against the front door, lifted up her dress, opened my robe, and we had amazing foreplay right there before my sister even left the driveway. We ended up doing it on the floor in front of the door (door was closed, though). I put her to bed, and here I am writing about it.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:49 PM

Thanked 1,716 Times in 67 Posts

I dated a girl for most of 2011 who was, if not quite "anything goes," surprisingly "more than you'd expect goes" when it came to showing skin in front of her parents. She was 21, black, looked not particularly unlike a young Lupita Nyongo except with a big almost 70s-style afro and rather bigger tits. Quite possibly the hottest girl I've ever dated or had sex with, and 100% without a doubt the hottest girl I've had sex with more than once. (Not that I'd ever tell my now-wife that!)

Anyway, her parents were divorced but on pretty good terms with each other and very good terms with her and both lived in town and visited a lot. Her mother in particular she was very, very close to, her mom lived literally a five minute walk from her apartment and would drop in all the time. To be honest, annoyingly much, I sometimes felt like I was dating her and her family and that may be part of why we eventually broke up - but that's neither here nor there.

She would, to my complete lack of any complaints whatsoever, pretty often hang around her apartment when we were together in her underwear, naked, or in just panties, especially in the summer. (Just to set the scene, it was a VERY small apartment very much intended for nothing more than a college student to live in for a year or two - literally the entire apartment except the bathroom was one not-especially-big room, bedroom/living room/kitchen all in one, you could see every inch of the place except the bathroom from the front door.)

Cutting to the chase: She had the initially pretty shocking habit of, when one of her parents knocked on the door when she was hanging out undressed, answering it showing a bizarre amount of naked skin for a 21-year-old woman in front of her parents. First time it happened we had been dating a few months, it was summer, and it was pretty mild - she answered the door and talked to her mom for a minute while wearing a t-shirt and panties (with me right there on the couch, her mom waved and said hi to me and everything). This was not acknowledged in any way by her or her mom.

Not much later she did the same thing again with her mom this time in nothing but a bra and panties, again a quick conversation and me right there and neither of them mentioning it in any way. Then one time when her dad stopped by, this time with a half-closed kimono-style robe very lazily wrapped around herself, not technically showing again but very obviously naked underneath to anyone, once again with me right there and it going unmentioned. Then again with her and her mom in bra and panties as she put on clothes before they left somewhere together, her and her dad wearing gym shorts and a bra, multiple times with both in a tank top and panties, etc. This happened like maybe twice a week at this point (her mom, as I mentioned, literally stopped by at some point almost every single day). I won't go into all the incidents because they soon numbered in the dozens, especially with her mom.

Though I never actually mentioned it to her in any way (why interfere with a good thing?), I quickly hashed out the "rules" as it were: She would only open the door this way if it was going to be a quick conversation or something, if she knew they were coming or she thought they were going to actually hang out for a while or they were going somewhere she would be properly dressed when opening. For her mom, a top (t-shirt, tank top, etc) and panties, a bottom (sweatpants, shorts, etc) and a bra, a bra and panties, or a barely-closed robe were all fair game, same for her dad except bra and panties.

There were three exceptions to these rules that occurred during the time we were together:

1. One time her mom left her dog with us to dog-sit while going out of town for the day. When she returned that night very late and knocked, around midnight, my girlfriend took the dog to the door (I watched this from bed) wearing nothing but panties and opened the door while doing a sort of V-shape with one of her arms over her nipples. As the dog was passed over they had a quick exchange (Basically "How was your trip?" "Here's the dog" "Goodnight, see you tomorrow", etc). The door was open for thirty seconds at most and my girlfriend as far as I could see kept her nipples covered, but she FULLY opened the door, not peeking out from behind it, and I was visibly right there in bed too, pretending to be asleep but watching.

2. Exactly one time she answered the door for her dad wearing a bra and panties. I'm not sure why, but this one time she did (all other times if her dad knocked when she was in bra and panties she would put on a top). The three of us were going to dinner and she let him in and made chit-chat with him while walking over to the dresser and getting clothes and putting them on - with me right there, as usual.

3. Probably the strangest incident of all (and one I have to admit I still jack off to sometimes) - she had just gotten a brand new kitten and she and I were playing with it, her in bra and panties, when suddenly her mom knocked, wanting to see the kitten. I threw on a shirt and gym shorts but by the time I had looked over she had gone and let her mom in. By itself this wasn't too weird, except that her and her mom walked over and started playing with the kitten without my girlfriend putting anything else on! All other times she had only opened the door for a minute before either her mom left or she got dressed. But this time, by god, her and her mom sat there and played with that kitten, held it, petted it, played with toys with it, with my girlfriend in nothing but her bra and panties for over 20 minutes. Let me tell you: Fully-clothed you, your girlfriend's fully clothed mom, and your bra-and-panties girlfriend hanging out alone in an apartment for 20 minutes is incredibly fucking weird and awkward but also weirdly hot. I thought about it that night fucking her and blew one of the biggest loads of my damn life.

Anyway, we eventually broke up and I haven't talked to her in over a year at this point, she's actually moved and lives in another city entirely now. But I'll always remember my ex-girlfriend who was the most casual I've ever seen a grown woman be about her parents seeing her in her underwear all the time.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:06 PM

So, I am currently writing this from a hotel room while my sister is out with a cousin of ours (I wasn't invited, boo).

Anyway, out of town again. This "family emergency" has been a several-visit trip (see my previous few posts. This is turning into a whole series!) If you want the background: We thought a close relative was dying, we rushed up to see them, they are still alive, we think they are dying again, and so on (my wife went through this with her aunt, and it lasted over a year). Okay, so that is that...

Anyway, my sister and I drove way out of town, but separately because her husband was coming this time. She texted me on the way and said she booked the same room with two beds and the hot tub again. I texted back, "of course you did."

I arrived at the hotel before her, even though she had a crazy head start, and I just sat in the room going over dinner options. My sister arrived, but she was alone. I asked where her husband was, and she simply said he didn't want to come with. I think she was lying; I think she figured I would get my own room in a completely separate hotel had I known she was going to be alone, ha.

Anyway, she said she made dinner plans with our cousin along the way up, but I wasn't invited. I was sad but not too sad; this cousin is so annoying I can even begin to explain why. My sister hates her, too, but felt "obligated" to see her tonight.

My sister said she wanted to use the hot tub before meeting the cousin and that she had been thinking about this hot tub ever since the last time we were there, and I said, "of course you were!"

But something strange happened, this time, instead of just stripping naked, she opened her luggage and took out a swim suit. She went into the bathroom and put it on and then came back out and started the tub. The swimsuit fit, no gapes, no nipples poking out, nothing. Just a light blue-ish tankini thing. The bottoms were even more like shorts than bikini bottoms.

While sitting on the edge, she asked if I was going to go in, too, and I said I didn't have a swim suit because I never thought that we would end up with the same/similar hotel room. She said, "Is this where I tell you that you don't need a suit? Isn't that what you said to me last time?"

My sister was in a very goofy mood, and she was actually kind of funny; not weird or annoying like the last time.

After a few minutes, I decided that I was going to go into the hot tub, too, as it was nothing like before. So, I stripped down and climbed in. She didn't even look at me! I was pretty impressed.

Just a moment later, her phone went off and the cousin said she was in the parking lot. My sister said, "dammit, she is early," the I reminded her that we crossed a time zone and my sister asked me what that meant (I am totally serious, and she didn't notice the time update on her phone). She told the cousin to wait in the parking lot and she would be right out.

My sister jumped out of the tub, whipped off her tankini, and stood there naked, looking for a towel and her clothes. I said, "Um, in the bathroom, maybe?" She came back out naked but with a towel in her hand and tossed her clothes on the bed. I felt badly that she was all frantic, but then again she didn't have time to do anything weird like last time! I asked her why she was getting her things together first while naked and then started getting dressed, and she said it was to dry off. Maybe she was serious, but there were towels...

Anyway, she was all dressed in a short dress (unusual for her), and was facing me while putting her shoes on and I saw up her dress, so she turned a bit--even though I had just seen her running around naked for five minutes!

As she left, she said, "Feel free to stay naked. I will make sure she doesn't come in here when she drops me off!" Except I got dressed so I could get my own dinner. And I am back now in the hotel room, completely dressed, but I am going to head back into the hot tub as soon as I hit post here!

Last edited by Gnome72141; 10-21-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:18 AM

Thanked 15,496 Times in 784 Posts
Default Hope to hear more :)

Quote:
So, I am currently writing this from a hotel room while my sister is out with a cousin of ours (I wasn't invited, boo).

Anyway, out of town again. This "family emergency" has been a several-visit trip (see my previous few posts. This is turning into a whole series!) If you want the background: We thought a close relative was dying, we rushed up to see them, they are still alive, we think they are dying again, and so on (my wife went through this with her aunt, and it lasted over a year). Okay, so that is that...

Anyway, my sister and I drove way out of town, but separately because her husband was coming this time. She texted me on the way and said she booked the same room with two beds and the hot tub again. I texted back, "of course you did."

I arrived at the hotel before her, even though she had a crazy head start, and I just sat in the room going over dinner options. My sister arrived, but she was alone. I asked where her husband was, and she simply said he didn't want to come with. I think she was lying; I think she figured I would get my own room in a completely separate hotel had I known she was going to be alone, ha.

Anyway, she said she made dinner plans with our cousin along the way up, but I wasn't invited. I was sad but not too sad; this cousin is so annoying I can even begin to explain why. My sister hates her, too, but felt "obligated" to see her tonight.

My sister said she wanted to use the hot tub before meeting the cousin and that she had been thinking about this hot tub ever since the last time we were there, and I said, "of course you were!"

But something strange happened, this time, instead of just stripping naked, she opened her luggage and took out a swim suit. She went into the bathroom and put it on and then came back out and started the tub. The swimsuit fit, no gapes, no nipples poking out, nothing. Just a light blue-ish tankini thing. The bottoms were even more like shorts than bikini bottoms.

While sitting on the edge, she asked if I was going to go in, too, and I said I didn't have a swim suit because I never thought that we would end up with the same/similar hotel room. She said, "Is this where I tell you that you don't need a suit? Isn't that what you said to me last time?"

My sister was in a very goofy mood, and she was actually kind of funny; not weird or annoying like the last time.

After a few minutes, I decided that I was going to go into the hot tub, too, as it was nothing like before. So, I stripped down and climbed in. She didn't even look at me! I was pretty impressed.

Just a moment later, her phone went off and the cousin said she was in the parking lot. My sister said, "dammit, she is early," the I reminded her that we crossed a time zone and my sister asked me what that meant (I am totally serious, and she didn't notice the time update on her phone). She told the cousin to wait in the parking lot and she would be right out.

My sister jumped out of the tub, whipped off her tankini, and stood there naked, looking for a towel and her clothes. I said, "Um, in the bathroom, maybe?" She came back out naked but with a towel in her hand and tossed her clothes on the bed. I felt badly that she was all frantic, but then again she didn't have time to do anything weird like last time! I asked her why she was getting her things together first while naked and then started getting dressed, and she said it was to dry off. Maybe she was serious, but there were towels...

Anyway, she was all dressed in a short dress (unusual for her), and was facing me while putting her shoes on and I saw up her dress, so she turned a bit--even though I had just seen her running around naked for five minutes!

As she left, she said, "Feel free to stay naked. I will make sure she doesn't come in here when she drops me off!" Except I got dressed so I could get my own dinner. And I am back now in the hotel room, completely dressed, but I am going to head back into the hot tub as soon as I hit post here!
Sounds great can't wait to hear what happens next
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 07:06 AM

Quote:

Looking forward to the next update
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rohit083 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 07:12 AM

Thanked 4,172 Times in 367 Posts
Default Pretty tame.

This is pretty tame but my older sister was helping me with a water feature in my backyard. She accidentally fell in the stream. I went inside and found her some of my wife's clothes, and gave them to her through the bathroom door. For some reason she left the door open then walked back to the open door topless. She immediately did the hand bra thing but it was too late. I hadn't seen her boobs since I was a teenager. They are much bigger now, lol.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:07 AM

Default My Aunt

My aunt was visiting us after going through a divorce.

My mom's sister, Aunt Lois was in her late twenties, had already had two children and was now divorced. Her ex had the children for a month in the summer and she was staying with us in Texas to enjoy the sun and relax some away from all she had just gone through. She was thirteen years older than me.

Lois was five foot four and thin, weighing maybe 110 pounds, with jet black hair, her build was slender with a shapely butt and slight pooch, expected after having two kids. Her breasts were small and from what I had seen growing up, very dark nipples on her pale ivory skin. I always liked her and thought she was a lot of fun. I was actually taller than she was at this time in life and had started to fill out in my late teens weighing 140 pounds. She had started drinking a lot, that I noticed during her visit.

I was in gym shorts and a grey t-shirt doing my chores, mowing, and planting in the garden, behind the garage, in our privacy fenced in backyard, while she was inside, in the air conditioning, watching TV and drinking wine. It was summer and hot in Texas at 11 AM. Lois came out barefoot and was dressed in elastic band blue Bermuda shorts and an oversize white V-neck T-shirt, holding a glass of wine. We had the usual conversation about how was it going and what I had left to do before I could go up to the pool.

Somehow we got to talking about her divorce. She drank the rest of her wine and said "wait a minute" and went inside to go fill her wine glass. I was planting something as she came back and sat down cross-legged in front of me holding her wine glass and as I looked down, I could see inside her top. She was bra-less and I enjoyed the sight, being able to see both of her brown nipples capping her breasts. I'd estimate that she was a 36A breast size or so.

She started talking to me and said that they divorced due to a number of reasons. One particular reason was that her ex-husband had criticized her looks. At that point I was still getting glimpses of her nipples and found it very arousing.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnt1968 View Post
Sounds great can't wait to hear what happens next
So, I went back into the hot tub like I said I would. I was in there for about 45 minutes, waiting to see if just my sister was coming back, or if maybe my cousin was coming back with her. I thought it would be fun to be "caught" in the tub if my cousin came back with her!

I was just about to get out when I heard the hotel room door open, and my heart starting going crazy, not knowing who all was going to come in. I couldn't see the door from the hot tub.

Then I heard my sister and my cousin talking but faintly, and I really went nuts. Then the door closed. I was expecting to see my cousin pop around the corner, but she didn't. My sister came around the corner a few minutes later; I assumed she was in the bathroom. I asked, "Is Cousin here? I swore I heard her voice!" My sister said, "She was going to come in, but we heard the hot tub from the hall and I told her you were probably naked, so she decided not to come in."

I said, "I totally would have been okay with her coming in!" My sister said, "I know you would have, but she still didn't want to." I felt so disappointed!

I told her that I was getting out of the tub now because I had been in it for almost an hour. My sister said, "Good because I want some alone time in there."

I got out and dried off, and she went into the bathroom. I dried off and laid on my bed, but I was still naked. My sister came out of the bathroom in her swim suit again. I asked her why, and she said that she just felt like wearing it again this time.

I then turned out all but one light, and the sound of the hot tub put me right to sleep.

I woke up way too early the next morning, and got up to go to the bathroom. The noise I made caused my sister to stir and when I came out of the bathroom, she was lying in bed, still asleep, but her sheets were down a bit and she was topless! I couldn't believe it. I didn't stare, but I noticed her puffy areolas had hard nipples on them, too. I had never seen them hard during all this time.

I went back to bed but couldn't sleep. There was a little bit of sun coming in, so I positioned myself so the sun would be directly on my naked body. My sister woke up a short time later and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was enjoying the sun naked. She got up and walked to the bathroom, and she was totally naked! I said, "Quite a change from sleeping fully clothed like the other time!" She said she likes variety, and closed the bathroom door.

When she came back out, I asked her why she was in the tub in a swim suit last night but okay being naked now. She said, "I dunno, move over," and she laid next to me on the bed, also in the sun. She was up against me and our arms, hips, and legs were touching, so I moved away from her a little bit.

I looked over and stared at her nipples, which were still hard and fairly long on top of already puffy areolas. She noticed me looking and covered them and said, "Hey!" I said I was sorry. She sat up, still covering her nipples (remember, she is completely, totally flat chested except for really puffy areolas), and made sure her legs weren't facing me either, and she stared directly at my cock.

She said, "At least you don't get hard around your own sister. That would be disturbing!" So then I covered it with my hands and she said, "Now who's the shy one?"

We both just sat/laid there with about two feet of space between us, sort of staring out the window, covering our respective body parts, but the sun was glaring, so she stood up and closed the curtains a bit, turned around, and stretched right in front of me, now covering nothing. So then I uncovered myself, too, and I just stayed laying down and her standing for probably a good two minutes, and she was staring at my cock without even blinking. I admit I looked at her, too, but I didn't stare at anything for more than a second or two.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, and her leg was touching mine, and she put her hand on my knee. She asked, "Is this okay?" and I said sure, even though I was sort of getting freaked out. Then she started talking about the relative that was dying and how mean the relative's spouse is being, and she started crying. I put my hand on her back, and she asked if she could lie down with me. I told her only if she put clothes on first! She said, "Never mind then, asshole," and we got dressed and left to meet with relatives.

We were out all day, acted totally normal, and got back to the hotel after midnight. I undressed to just my underwear and went to bed, and she got naked, put on a tank top, with a bra, and different underwear and went to bed. She faced me while she got dressed, though. We were so exhausted from visiting with family all day that we didn't even speak a word to each other.

In the morning, she went into the bathroom to get dressed, and I didn't see anything at all. I got up a few minutes later, walked to the bathroom in my underwear, came back out and stripped naked and got dressed. She said "What are you doing?" as though she was surprised.

I didn't know what to say, so I just got dressed. It was very strange, but my sister is random like that. I asked her if she was mad at me, and she said she was upset from the previous morning when we were on the bed and I wouldn't let her lie down with me. She said her husband cuddles with his sister a lot when sad things happen. And I said, "Sure but not naked!" My sister said, "I wish you could have seen past that, though."

So, after that, we checked out of the hotel and left.

We drove separately there, so we got in our own vehicles and drove away. I told my wife all about it, and all she said was, "There is nothing wrong with cuddling with your sister, even naked. Are you afraid you would have felt something? Who cares! Next time I had better be there!"

I haven't talked to my sister since, but it was only a few days ago, I guess.

Last edited by Gnome72141; 10-28-2016 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:56 AM

Default Hey Gnome!

I GOTTA HEAR MORE!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 217

2m:25s

07-26-2015
Zacks pt1

3m:52s