uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2010, 08:18 AM

Thanked 1,879,401 Times in 56,122 Posts
Default Aaaaggggrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys;

it's that I don't care about repost; it's that I do not look back in to see if the pics have already been posted.

This forum is just too big and pics are posted in multiple threads in multiple forums and would rather spend time
seaching for pics to post.

If you were to look back at the reposted pics I'm sure you would find thanks on the vast majority of those pics.

They either did not see them the first time posted or they like seeing them another time.

Osreb
Attached Thumbnails
d1.jpg   d31.jpg  

d41.jpg   d51.jpg  

d61.jpg   d71.jpg  

dip01.jpg   dip02.jpg  

dip03.jpg   dip17.jpg  

Old 01-26-2010, 09:56 AM

Thanked 4,278 Times in 241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by osreb View Post
This forum is just too big and pics are posted in multiple threads in multiple forums and would rather spend time
Osreb
Exactly!!! Part of the reason this forum is so big is that some guy keeps posting the same damn pics over and over again.

If you ever took the time to stop madly posting everything you find, you would see that at least 5 of the pics you just posted have been posted several times before, in several different threads...in fact by you yourself!!!! (One of this pics is from a series you posted a couple of weeks ago - in this damn thread https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=45488 and this series has been posted many, many, many times on this board.

And yes - repeats and reposts happen, I think we can all agree on that. I'm know I've done it. However due to the sheer volume - as with osreb - it sometimes appears to be deliberate. I agree with Sal32 on that...and I agree with osrebs own words on that. I stick by my earlier statement - at least 85% of his posts have a repost or 4 in them.

As for this movie analogy (about watching movies again) well I like to choose when that happens...I'd be a little tired if osreb kept appearing at my house with his sad old copy of "Top Gun" to watch.

As for my two cents ---just as I said before --- Osreb, start your own thread and post like crazy in it.

Last edited by therocket; 01-26-2010 at 10:07 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to therocket For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,748 Times in 6,164 Posts

Quote:
Guys;

it's that I don't care about repost;
First, I think you probably intended to put a "not" in that and forgot. Kind of an ironic ommission, given your earlier statements.

Second, you often state that you do not have time to look back to see if something is a repost. But Osreb, you spend SO much time here, and post SO much stuff, and we have said many times now that maybe its just A LITTLE TOO MUCH stuff. All that means - maybe you could spend a little less time hitting the upload button, and a little more time checking for reposts. I put in a fair amount of time doing this sometimes. And I do it as a service to the board and the people I know and respect here.

Amd finally, please think about starting your own threads more often and posting less in other peoples threads. Some of your own threads are quite good. I regularly check your "living in the nude" thread, for example. Also, your contributions to the hidden nudity thread continue to be good and even though that is my thread, i don't mind. You can continue to post there and I know Fango would appreciate it also. But otherwise, you don't seem to grasp the nature of the content in my other threads, nor my desire to keep them relatively repost free, and until you do, I would appreciate it if you not post in them.

thanks, Osreb -

Klondike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 AM

Thanked 57,978 Times in 2,592 Posts
Default Again!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Guys;

it's that I don't care about repost; it's that I do not look back in to see if the pics have already been posted.
Not only have these been posted by others in this thread, they have also been recently posted by yourself as well!!! .. or i should say reposted.. as some of these have been reposted several times by YOU!

It's not that we expect you to remember what everyone posts, though it helps by checking as much as you can!
It's that you don't check what you've posted yourself, though i strongly suggest that you do and that you don't give a damn.

and it only took me 30 sec to look back and find them.. only a few pages back
here
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=875

and here
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=906
Quote:

If you were to look back at the reposted pics I'm sure you would find thanks on the vast majority of those pics.

They either did not see them the first time posted or they like seeing them another time.

Osreb
Do you ever bother to think how many of these 'thanks' were from the 100's of new members that signup every week
guys i give up..
fango i'm sure your up to speed now, can you please step in. It's reached a stage where this needs addressing!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM

Default OK Zeban...

I will stop posting here.

I have stopped posting on Klondike's Naturist and Russian threads.

Zeban; what about your vacation thread?

Klondike: what about covered nudity thread?

Here are some of the threads that I did not start, but I regularly post on.

Life's a beach ... started by sal32

Hot Snow ... vlad aka black

wild and crazy party girls ... klanc84

weekly hidden and covered nudity ... klondike

I love pregnant ... volker

cheerleaders ... sztrovacsek

Greetings from the sauna .... rocket

If any thread starter tell me not to post on their thread I will ceed to their wishes.

otherwise I will keep on keepin on

osreb signing off
Attached Thumbnails
1D1.jpg   1D2.jpg  

1D3.jpg  
Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM

And Osreb, you also tend to write like you post pics, often saying the same things over and over. These two statements below are also "reposts"

Quote:
Yes, we know OCC is big. And you have been here longer than I have and are partially responsible for WHY it is so big. Long time surfers have had a long time to store pics in their memory banks, and if I can look at a gallery and instantly know it is a repost, it seems odd that you cannot, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE POSTED IT MULTIPLE TIMES. This does not square with your claim that you repost pics only because you don't have time to check if they are reposts.

Quote:
Another reposted statement. Yes, this is of course true. And yes, it is totally irrelevant to the argument at hand.
I have a large collection and could put up what you put up all day long. That you get thanked should not be an excuse to continue doing what you are doing. I could upload copyrighted Abby Winters pics and they would get enormously thanked before they got yanked by the mods. That doesn't make it right....

KLondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:

Hot Snow ... vlad aka black

wild and crazy party girls ... klanc84

weekly hidden and covered nudity ... klondike

I love pregnant ... volker

cheerleaders ... sztrovacsek

Greetings from the sauna .... rocket

If any thread starter tell me not to post on their thread I will ceed to their wishes.

osreb signing off
thank you, Osreb. that is all I have to say.....

THANK YOU!

KLondike
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:37 AM

Thanked 57,978 Times in 2,592 Posts

Quote:

osreb signing off
please cease posting in my beach thread, thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:55 AM

and Osreb - I have a challenge for you:

There are five or so threads in the exhibitionist forum that have over one million views. This is a select club. I bet you could start your own thread, or maybe use the "anything goes nudist" thread, pack it with all the pics you are no longer posting in other threads, and pull in one million views faster than any other thread here ever has!

It shouldn't be too hard, to put your very own thread up there with the biggest and best threads in the exhibitionist forum.

try it - and you know, i would probably check it regularly too to cull those occasional gems you find...

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 01-26-2010 at 10:59 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 03:43 PM

Default WOW, SAL

Did not expect any issues with the Life's a Beach thread. Noone has complained of repost on that thread.

I did some research; you started the Thread but have not psoted on it since 5-26-09.

Going back 10 pages the post with pics have been 52 by myself.
I avergae 12 thanks per post on my last 10 beach post.

lispa- 5

58spyder - 5

1234xh - 4

franziskus -4

And 16 other posters with 1-2 post each.

In fact I saw no thanks from you on any of the post.

Unlike Klondike and Zeban who regularly post and comment on pics in their thread, you have been very inactive
on that thread and I may actually term it Thread abandonment. I'll make this post on the beach thread and see what the regular beach folk say.

Osreb
The Following User Says Thank You to osreb For This Useful Post:

Tags
dipping, naked dare, nude girls, skinny, skinny dipping, swimming

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0100

1m:52s

07-01-2010
Grace14

9m:24s

08-26-2022
fun in Hackney