Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2023, 01:01 AM

Thanked 2,731 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
Its probably more unsettling to notice someone sneakily peeping at you. If your talking topless or naked the odd glance wil be less awkward.
For my wife, it depends on the "who and how." If she's climbing out of the pool/hot-tub, or bending over to rearrange her affairs by her lounge chair, she just expects there will be some glances in her direction. So for the most part it doesn't bother her, even if she catches it. She's naked all day long at the resort; and if she was worried about glances, she'd never move or uncross her legs. That would be boring for her.
If she's chatting standing with someone, and there is someone else lounging directly in front or behind her - obviously taking in "the sights" - she'll get self-conscious. On the other hand, in front of people she knows, she doesn't care so much what they're looking at while they're taking to her - as long as it's still mostly her face.

Comfort levels will vary based on confidence and familiarity. And for my wife: also her mood that day lol!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2023, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
We just returned from a vacation at a nudist resort in Florida. We have gone many times before, but my wife was nervous this time as she is getting older and is critical of her looks.
Sammy15, out of curiosity, would you be comfortable sharing how old your wife is? I find it incredulous and sad that absolutely beautiful women are critical of their looks simply because they're not 21 years old anymore. If only they know what people (and guys) are actually thinking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2023, 04:44 PM

Thanked 5,885 Times in 797 Posts

Quote:
We just returned from a vacation at a nudist resort in Florida. We have gone many times before, but my wife was nervous this time as she is getting older and is critical of her looks. The first day we are sitting by the pool and she looks over at me and smiles. She whispers in my ear that she still in spite of her doubts, got several admiring looks from the men at the pool as she strolled by. I told her it was because she is still one of the prettiest ones there. She doesn't believe me, as there were many younger women than her, but it was the truth. Many of the women have implants but my wife has what she was born with. I am so proud of her!
My wife had similar feelings about being older when she finally went nude. The fears went away when men started to give admiring looks. Very self-validating that “she’s still got it” kind of feeling. Seeing her more confident in herself was very much a turn on.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2023, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
Sammy15, out of curiosity, would you be comfortable sharing how old your wife is? I find it incredulous and sad that absolutely beautiful women are critical of their looks simply because they're not 21 years old anymore. If only they know what people (and guys) are actually thinking.
Most of the ladies were between 40 and 70, I would guess. My wife is very close to the higher end of that range.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2023, 01:25 PM

Thanked 3,469 Times in 231 Posts

this was our first holiday to ibiza as a couple, she went to the pool area toilet, was already topless and didn't bother to cover up, she was a while and came back her thong front was wet and said did u not make it. She kissed me and said she did but in there was a guy and lady and she was sucking him off. I smiled and said that turned u on. she looked around and pulled her bottoms and I saw she was soaked. I was so hard my cock was visible in my tanga trunks ( hated the no shorts rule then ) She told me that she saw the guy as the lady was sucking him had her back to her. she said she fingered herself as she stood. the guy didn't last long and came. my gf walked out and the guy caught up. he said her body was amazing and that he wished it was her sucking him.

I almost came and I said did you and she said no but I wanted too. I said let's go to the pool and I will watch u from a far . we went up and she walked around and caught a few guys attention I was getting hard again and she dived in the water. she swam and got chatting to a few guys her tits was small but nipples was hard.then I guess the guy she saw came up and hugged her she smiled and could see her jump as his hand went down. she did the same and then someone said something in Spanish and they walked off. I went the wrong way lol and they sat by the pool, everyone could see her c*nt as the material had gone see threw as he somehow removed the white tacked on liner lol. they got up she saw me and said see you back at the spot. I waited 40 mins and she came back.

two pics below are her returning, first is first time second is well after it all
Attached Thumbnails
SCAN0008.JPG   SCAN0009.JPG  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2023, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Most of the ladies were between 40 and 70, I would guess. My wife is very close to the higher end of that range.
You're a lucky man. Thanks for the visuals!
Old 04-16-2023, 06:48 AM

Thanked 4,718 Times in 562 Posts
Default Surely...

It probably excites every man when his wife is more or less conspicuously ogled by other men, especially when she is topless or naked.

Even more so when she provokes it a little and spreads her legs. Then I have to pull myself together so that I don't get a hard-on myself.

That's why I love it when she goes out without a bra and low-cut and often "forgets" her panties under her miniskirt on holiday!

And I know that it also makes her hot when she is looked at naked or intimately.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2023, 11:20 AM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
That's why I love it when she goes out without a bra and low-cut and often "forgets" her panties under her miniskirt on holiday!

And I know that it also makes her hot when she is looked at naked or intimately.
Too me, this describes the situations that turn me on most. Others having a glimpse of her body when it's not expected or not supposed to. It excites me more than when she's totally naked at the sauna or nude beach where on is surrounded by nudity.

Examples like wearing her semi transparent bikini so her areolas are visible in the right light, going braless or wearing a 1/2 cup or transparent bra in combination with an open blouse, going topless at a beach where most/all other women are not topless, going topless or naked in company of or by accident running into people we know etc.
Old 04-17-2023, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
You're a lucky man. Thanks for the visuals!
Thanks, I know I am very lucky to be married to her!
The Following User Says Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2023, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
It probably excites every man when his wife is more or less conspicuously ogled by other men, especially when she is topless or naked.

Even more so when she provokes it a little and spreads her legs. Then I have to pull myself together so that I don't get a hard-on myself.

A fantasy of mine is when my wife and I are at a nudist resort she lays on the lounge chair with her legs on one on each side, exposing her bald c*nt for all the other men to see.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ama inter 061

2m:22s

09-21-2018
two asses

7m:15s

03-10-2017
nicki lynn aycox

1m:13s

09-09-2005
Public Cumwalk