Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2021, 11:57 AM

Thanked 8,357 Times in 346 Posts
Default Happily,

it happened at a place where it was all captured on two different security cams.
Attached Thumbnails
ch_2013-12-03_10-43-14_794 (1).jpg  
Old 09-16-2021, 11:26 AM

Thanked 1,755 Times in 56 Posts
Default Apartment Building

Years ago we were assigned to temporary housing in the city due to a job change. Our apartment was on the 12th floor I think, fairly high up, and directly across the street was another high-rise apartment building, with the windows of our buildings all facing each other. Perfect setup for showing and seeing, but generally people kept their blinds down morning and evenings - with one notable exception.

One morning I was sitting at our kitchen window innocently having my breakfast when I noticed a light come on in the apartment across the way. To my pleasant surprise, I saw a beautiful totally naked female body come walking into the illuminated kitchen. Her apartment was one level down from ours and straight across, and she left all her blinds up so I could see straight into almost her entire place perfectly. She proceeded to walk around completely naked for at least an hour, very deliberately showing off. She sat on the floor and stretched, she sat at the table and ate breakfast, she sat on a chair and put lotion all over her body, very slowly. She even did jumping jacks and calisthenics right in front of the window! Clearly this young lady was fully aware that she was putting on a show and taking her sweet time doing it. I've never seen an exhibitionist like this lady, before or since. Fortunately she had a really great body too. Tall, lean, very fit, long legs and nice round firm breasts with perfect sized darkish nipples. Really great perky round ass too. I never really did see her face clearly as she was often cut off from view from the neck up due to the angle of my downward view. Probably wouldn't have noticed if I had a clear view anyway

This went on every morning, and then again every night for the entire two months we stayed there. Hated to move out and into our new house, but it was probably for the better. That girl damn near got me fired from my new job, it was really tough to get out of the apartment and get to work on time!
Old 09-17-2021, 05:25 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

I had another experience like this when we lived in a previous house.

Our neighbours house was rented out and had a badly made extension that was a downstairs bathroom. The guy that lived their started seeing this girl, not conventional looking but I thought she was gorgeous. I spoke to her over the back fence a few times, she thought she was a bit cool but nice enough. Our houses weren't very big, terraces, and very close to each other.

Anyway, when she used to shower she would open up a little window to, I guess, get rid of the steam. The shower was a floor standing unit, and the screen didn't go all the way to the ceiling.

And when she had a shower, she would always sing. She had quite a nice voice. If it was a summer day and my windows were open I would instinctively look to see where the lovely singing was coming from. And it just so happened that the angle from my spare room was such that you could see through the open part of the frosted window, over the top of the shower screen, and into the shower. Perfect alignment

I wasnt planning to see it, but surely not my fault i never looked away once I had. As i stared into the bathroom, the girls singing carrying across morning air, I could never see all of her, but I could see a nice view of her naked butt, then shed move and I'd get a bit of her lovely brown side boob, and second or two of her breasts and dark nipples.

This must have happened half a dozen times until they split up and I never saw her again. Oh, I might have seen her one night in a local bar, but that was it.

Old 09-23-2021, 08:13 AM

Thanked 1,704 Times in 127 Posts

About 10 years ago, I was living in a flat in Doncaster, UK in a block of about 6 flats across three levels. I was on the bottom level. The lady who was renting above me, probably in her mid 40's wasn't particularly hot or anything but she was very well dressed an had an amazing body with very sexy legs. We never really spoke, just said hi/bye in passing.

Late at night I'd hear her fucking every few weeks and the floor would be banging when they were going really hard towards the end. Sometimes It would turn me on listening to her fuck, because she was very loud. But one day what really turned me on was when I was taking the rubbish out and saw her rubbish in our shared bin. I knew it was her rubbish because I bumped into her as I was going outside (and she was walking back up her stairs). Well, her rubbish bag was transparent for the first time and I could clearly see a packaging of sheer nude hold up stockings from Marks & Spencer. This caught my eyes because I've got a massive fetish for stockings. I always thought she wore sheer tights, every time I saw her I would always try to look for stocking tops but never had any success. Now the packaging was bulging so I was expecting there would be some treasure inside. My curiosity got the better of me so I quickly opened the bag and inspected the contents of the packaging. Inside, I found very sheer tights bunched up so I quickly shoved them up my sleeve and closed the bag, and put my rubbish on top. I when back inside my flat and inspected it further. They were very soft and definitely worn. It had a massive hole in the crotch area, like it was torn and definitely worn while fucking because it was dried up residue on the leg and ass area (didn't smell like cum though), but the foot area did have cum stains as the smell was very distinct. SO, I learnt that she wears both tights/stockings and possibly gives foot jobs. Sadly, I never got a chance to talk to her properly before she moved away...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to krimes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2021, 01:13 AM

Thanked 5,779 Times in 492 Posts
Default A Twist

Well, this is a bit different in that it is more of how well my wife knows (or is about to know) our neighbors.
There is a house at the end of our street (I can see it from here) where we have gotten to know the couple that lives there. My wife has become very close friends with the woman there and they visit often. The husband works about 200 miles away and is gone for 2 to 3 week stretches. That leaves his wife, kids and a housekeeper/kid sitter home alone during those times.
A long story short... his wife had a terrible 1st marriage. Between it and this one, she dumped guys for awhile and began sleeping with women. Yup! One of them happens to be the current housekeeper!
Well, my wife went down to visit tonight and have a drink. She just called me a few minutes ago, drunk on her ass, and told me they were going to have a slumber party and for me to go ahead and lock up and don't wait up. I asked if Roger, the husband, was there and she told me he was out of state. She went on to tell me that his wife and the housekeeper were there and they were all having a good time and getting drunk. Knowing all of them enjoy other women, I asked her if their slumber party might turn sexy and she said, "It's already started and that's why I'm calling"! I told her to have fun and tell me all about it in the morning! She giggled and agreed. This is their first sexual encounter and my wife's first with TWO women!
Hopefully, I will have some juicy tales of these three women in the morning. Right now I need to go take care of this rock hard cock of mine!
Old 05-13-2024, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
I was assigned an extended project out of town in a beach resort area by my company. They put me up in a house in an area where tourists rented houses short-term.

I had met the neighbors casually on one side and ran into the two girls renting on the other side at local restaurants/bars. There was a stockade fence between my place and the girls' place. From a vantage point on my patio I had seen one of the girls sunbathing topless and nude on occasion.

This gal had mentioned before in a bar one night to stop by for a drink some time. Well one afternoon when I got home I noticed that the one girl, Mid-30s with a nice face and body, was out back sunbathing nude. I thought this would be aa good time to take her up on the offer of a drink.

I stripped nude and walked out in my backyard. Being brazen I walked over to the fence and called over the fence to her. She responded and asked what I was up to. We chatted a bit and I noticed she had walked up to the fence as I could see movement through the very narrow cracks between the fence boards.

So she says to me, "Do you always walk around your yard nude? I can see you also through the cracks in the fence.". I laughed and told her only when I see my neighbor nude also. We laughed and walked a little way down the fence between us until we came to a wider crack between the boards.

I got up close to the fence and peered through the crack and there she was eye-to-eye with me. We laughed. I said to her maybe it was time we had that drink we were going to have together. She responded for me to come on over and we could have a drink and swim in her pool. I didn't have one.

So I put trunks on and a towel around me and went around into her yard. She didn't bother to even put anything on. So without saying anything I just slipped out of my trunks. She got us drinks and we sat around the pool nude like normal-normal. She finally suggested we take a dip in the pool.

We swam around a while until I lifted myself up to sit on the side. I was definitely starting to feel "excited" and getting a chubbie. She swam up to me and said something to the effect that I must be enjoying myself. I said that I did not know "where this was going", but yes I was enjoying being with her.

I slid back down into the pool and put my arms around her in a soft hug. She responded with a kiss and soon our bodies were tight against each other. Soon it was all out sex. We started fucking in the pool, then got out and got on a chaise lounger and exchanged oral and ended up fucking until we both came.

We decided to cool off in the pool and were swimming around relaxing and doing some touchy-feely. All of a sudden we noticed her friend/housemate walking out to the pool. She said it looked like us neighbors were getting to know each other. We laughed. The other girl stripped off her bathing suit and joined us in the pool.

The three of us chatted and enjoyed more drinks and they had me stay for dinner. We never did get dressed. Later a guy friend of the other gal came by and the four of us partied the evening away all nude. We never did any "foursome activities", but did have sex in front of each others.

Unfortunately, their vacation time was up a couple days later. We did party together those last couple days and had similar times as the first day. Even worse, the renters that moved in after the girls was a family with a bunch of bratty, noisy kids.
That is Awesome!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AaronT1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
daughter, neighbor, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222

3m:27s

12-31-2021
hairbrush