uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2024, 08:59 AM

Default Sisters tits

One day I was picking my sister up from work and I could see right in her shirt that was not buttoned up the last few buttons anyway her pink nipples always gave me a nice hard dick. On the way home I told her how her shirt was open and I could see her nipples and that she should carful that all the guys at work had probably been looking. My dick was so hard telling her about seeing her nipples I had a nice cum right in my pants something I could do back when I was young
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2024, 06:49 PM

Thanked 1,183 Times in 65 Posts
Default At Work

Short story, I had a chinese co-worker i had seen at work. So her nipples are prodominantly dark. She is less the 5 ft tall and maybe 90 lbs. I've always wondered if she ever wear a bra and that day answered my question. She had a very thin white tank top with a long coverup that didn't really close up. However, she is my friend, I did manage to tell her right then. She was appreciative and next time I'd seen her, she had her coat on.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 03:30 AM

Thanked 2,509 Times in 202 Posts

My wife’s best friend is very slim but with good sized breasts. Small chest size but a healthy C cup.
We often stay with them for a weekend and both she and I are early risers whilst our other halves life to lie in. Lisa works out every day in their spare room/home gym. One morning I was up and about early as usual and popped my head into the spare room to say hi. Lisa was stood in front of me, bending down to replace her weights and mats at the end of her workout. Her baggy workout top gaped wide open giving me a full view of her glistening breasts, complete with cherry red nipples.

She caught me looking and snapped upright with indecent haste.

“Were you looking at my tits?”
“No, was checking out your weights “
“Really?”
“No, I was looking at your tits, they were right there in front of me. Sorry”

Lisa blushed then nonchalantly shrugged

“Nothing you haven’t seen before and tiny compared to what you’re used to”

“True. But still a nice view”

With that she smiled and disappeared off for a shower, giving me a playful elbow in the ribs as she went passed me.

Definitely a memory for the bank…
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 06:43 AM

Default Library

I'm helping a co-worker re-stack the shelves with pre-sorted books. She's a "single mum". Apparently, she has a "Date for Tonight" who is going to pick her up in the Car park straight from work. So she is dressed for the Occasion. As we reach the shelving with our loaded trolley, she grabs some books. Her tits pop right out of her red and black, shelf bra, her nipples clearly visible from her half-buttoned, white chiffon blouse. She crouches on her stilettos, legs wide. Black nylons, red and black suspenders, red and black thong, hairy mons. "Stand in front of me." she asks. "Why?" I respond. "I don't want them Witherforks Pervs getting a free Floor Show! They only come in here to look!" "But I can see right up your skirt! Your thong, your pubes, your breasts, your nipples!" "AH! But YOU are a decent, married Bloke ! You know exactly what I'm dressed for!"
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one4

3m:03s

05-13-2017
azn 343

2m:22s

10-29-2016
tang en playaHD

0m:46s

04-18-2022