uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2024, 05:58 PM

Thanked 2,227 Times in 129 Posts

So to make this short and sweet I will summarize the two drunks discussions and what was said to me as one.

At the first bar and after the first free drink, Kacey did not think they were getting enough attention. She went to the restroom and removed her bra. She paraded around the area bouncing freely. Not long they got another. When going to bar number two, my wife removed her bra. They said after walking around bouncing their tits to free drinks they exhausted the freebies and moved to bar three. This time Kacey removed her panties. She "convinced" my wife to do the same. Their descriptions of what transpired made me jealous I was not there. Both were talking and would say what about the guy.... he couldn't quit looking or what about the guy..... we kept him and his friends attention.

They chose an elevated table at a hotel bar. The hotel bar because the idea it would have business men traveling. Other than descriptions of how each could tell a man could see they did not have panties. One would say, he's looking at my pussy. Thee other would go to the restroom and sit so both could "accidently" be seen. Both said, men would tell others who would not hide the fact they were looking. Lots of free drinks and come to the room offers. Neither had any idea how many men saw or stared at their pussies. By the descriptions of how they would sit once notice they gave great exposures.

Now in the car. Kacey is in the passenger seat. To talk to my wife she would bend her left leg and turn towards me placing her knee on the center divider. With the dash lights on bright and the denim skirt up, I'm staring over at her fully exposed pussy. She keeps it smooth with a patch of longer. Light brown, pubic hair above. Most of the entire ride back I'm blessed with this view. I'm ot driving too fast enjoying the pussy and their recollections.

We get to my house and get out. Both girls are still talking and laughing. My wife and I stop waiting on Kacey. She rounds the front of the car and her skirt is hiked up above her pussy. She has a triangle trimed bush. She walks b talking and laughing. My wife and I look at the skirt exposing three quarters of her ass. My wife runs to her and spins her around facing me saying. Look you are showing my husband your pussy. She squeals pulling the skirt back down.

I was now up and aroused. I took my cigarettes and ice water out back to calm down. They followed with each having a night cap. I enjoyed watching their tits bounce and I noticed how much larger Kaceys nipples were than my wife's. When done, still laughing and talking. My wife announced skinny dip before bed. She stands and removed her blouse. Kayce sat there. My wife said, come on we are still celebrating your freedom. Kacey stood but looked at me. My wife said, really, he just saw your pussy and ass. What you trying to hide. Kacey pulled her top off over her head rather than unbuttoning it. Two beautiful tits fell our. She has larger and darker areolas than my wife and bigger nipples. They were fantastic. As a way to keep me from seeing her pussy she turned her back to me and slid the skirt down bending over. Another beautiful sight of her pussy from behind. They both jumped in squealabout the cold before swimming around for a few minutes. About half the time I was blessed with looking at a full frontal of Kacey swimming/floating on her back. Yes I got up and watched standing on the side of the pool looking down at her.

I guess she got over modesty because when she got out she took her time drying off with a few bent over legs apart drying legs ass and pussy. Now I see what others think when they see my wife do this. Once they get the towels around themselves inside we go. In bed we are laying quietly. My wife said, you are welcome. Confused, I ask why. She said, I got Kacey to get naked in front of you. I said thank you.

Nothing was said, Sunday. We had breakfast together. Coffee together. They left for shopping and lunch. Returned later Nothing. Out again. Returned Sunday evening. We sat outside talking. Nothing said about me seeing her. I left this morning to them still sleeping. I guess I'll discuss tonight since she's gone.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 08:32 PM

Thanked 4,705 Times in 560 Posts
Wink Again and again... Thx!

Thank you for your hot story, thank you for sharimg your wife with all the guys in the story, thank you for letting us participate so intimately!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=Countrylivin;3371086] In response to responses. Not sure if that is grammatically correct.

As for my dad. My brother has said, I've learned that your wife is off limits as a subject for dad and me. He will advise us before leaving if she is "showing" too much or if there's anyone around the borders of the land to stay away from that location. All that said, it's difficult to get him in a position to do anything more than just look.

As for sending him an accidental picture, that was done. If she does so again she would risk pushing him too much. He has made her morning showers a routine as long as I'm away. I like the idea of a drawn on mark as a tick and will relay that idea to her. It sure beats the alternative.

Appreciate the updates what other suggestions has your wife mentioned? And love that your dad is very protective of your wife but appreciates the beautiful view. I do agree that another accidental picture would be obvious and might make your dad uncomfortable but I think he’d appreciate picture texts or videos where your wife happens to be naked or exposed and you know your wife loves to show off for him! Also your dad should appreciate seeing the areas of her skin where she had ticks and if y’all are unsure maybe let him know the areas healed and ask him if he’d like to see. If not, then don’t send the pictures! Also if you wife was playful in sending some pictures I’m sure he’d find humor in them as well as long as everyone is comfortable of course! Are y’all able to visit him again soon or even just your wife going down for a visit??
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 12:57 AM

Hope you’re well! Any updates or progress with visiting or messaging your dad? Have you thought about the possibly of just your wife visiting your dad? Anything else or any new exhibitionism stories from her past come up?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 01:03 PM

Nothing new on the subjects you mentioned. However, I had a relaxing weekend planned at home. My wife informed me that she was going out with her friend Saturday evening and that her husband wanted to know if I was available to hang out. We have known both for several years and enjoy each other's company mainly in the summer around our pool. I agreed.

Around noon Saturday we were sitting outside talking. My wife brought up the subject of Xavier and I at BWW and him seeing her on my phone as the background when she calls. We discussed and I thought nothing else of it. Later, prior to Kim arriving she asked me if I wanted them to drop us off at BWW since it was on the way to their event. Again I agreed, beer, sports, good company and designated driver. Kim and Mark arrived. We hung out together for some time. Funny but it was unusual that my wife volunteered as designated driver so we were having drinks visiting.

Skipping ahead. Mark and I are enjoying beers to many sports events. Later we are both a little drunk having a good time. I get a text from my wife. It's a picture of a selfie. They are at a bar. She said, the event was boring so they left. I text come to BWW. She text back, girls night first. Mark was getting the same from his wife. Mark said, my wife looks drunk. I responded that mine looked sober. This started sporadic text exchanges from the wives. Mark was getting many to my one.

We are both drunk. Later, my wife text did Mark say anything about his last text. I said no. She said, Kim sent him a picture of her tits she took in the restroom mirror. I asked, where's mine. She responded with smiling emojis. Skip. I asked Mark why he's getting so many more text than me. He smiles really big and said, I'm getting a lot of drunk texting, she is having a great time. My wife text, have you not noticed my picture on my contact in your phone. I look. I did not notice the tiny picture in text contact. I look and it's a picture of my wife in our bathroom mirror. She is topless with her hand up adjusting a ponytail. Her pink nipples were hard looking fantastic. I text, how did you take that. She text, I put your phone on a timer set up on a barstool. I text nice and thanked her.

Mark and I are having a blast watching different games and talking. I get a text. My wife asked, want to do an Xavier. I'm drunk and not catching what she's saying. I text, ?????. She text, put you phone on the table and leave. I'll call and Mark will see the picture. I text, what about Kim, will she get upset. She text back, it's her idea. I text, prove it. After a few minutes I get a picture. It's Kim holding a napkin that she wrote, DO IT, HE WILL LOVE IT!!!. I text give me another beer. I just went. So later. Mark and I are having a good time. I had forgot. My wife text, you ready yet. Before I can respond I get a text from Kim saying, hurry up and go pee. I finish my beer and text, get ready. We ordered beers. When they arrived I text, getting up now.

I set my phone on the table and announced that I needed to hit the restroom. I get to the entrance of the restrooms and look back. It was obvious when she called. Mark looked at my phone, he reached over and turned it to face him and he stared. When it stopped he looked up smiling. She called again. He picked up my phone. I thought he was going to answer. He just stared at it till it ended. He put it back down. I went to the restroom and returned. Mark said nothing. He announced his turn for the restroom. I text my wife, I'm back, he looked at it on the table the first time, he picked it up staring the second. She text back, what about the third call. I said, no idea, I was in the restroom. She text back, Mark is texting Kim now about it.

He text Kim that I have a topless picture of my wife as her contact. She text, how do you know, did he show you. He text, no it was on his screen. He went to the restroom and she was calling. She text, so you saw her tits. He text, yes, three times. He asked, are you mad. She text back, that's not fair. Skipping the exchange she was saying that if he saw my wife's tits then he should show me her tits. All this was relayed to me by my wife later. He was not objecting to showing he was asking how to do it without telling me what he saw.

As beer flowed and text kept coming Mark decided to come clean. He told me my wife had called. I told him I called her back and she was saying they would come get us later. Smiling he said, but I saw her contact picture three times. I acted shocked but said, don't tell my wife. He said, knowing my drunk wife she has already told her. He admitted to telling his wife. He eventually said, it's only fair you get to see what she sent me. He hands me his phone. Drunk, he said look at the texting. Lots of flirting and sexual texts. Then a picture of Kim in the bathroom mirror tits out. She is a confirmed C cup according to Mark. Darker silver dollar sized areolas and a sizeable hard nipple. I look at it for some time and tell him that she has beautiful tits. He said keep going. He received four restroom pictures. First two were similar. The third was in a stall. She removed her shirt and did a selfie with a downward angle. She was pulling her legging down some revealing a dark pubic bush. The last was the same but legging below her knees. A dark triangle of pubic hair exposed.

I had to spend a good three minutes reviewing the photos. When complete I hand him his phone and tell him she is very beautiful and how lucky he is. He also gets another look at my wifes picture. We are discussing and both texting. My wife said, so I hear you got to see. I told her about each. Now Mark and I are talking about the texting. His wife is saying make sure you tell him I do not know. I'm doing the same.

Later the wives show up. Both had obviously lost their bras from the adventure. We sit talking and laughing. Neither Mark nor I said anything about what we saw. His wife keeps teasing him about it but never outright says anything. My wife just would add a little tease every so often. We get home early and spend a few hours till Mark was able to drive and they left.

Sunday afternoon my wife said Kim called to apologize about the evening. Not about seeing her tits but that her husband had shown me all the pictures. They ended up laughing about it. My wife said, I had not mentioned anything about seeing her. She said Kim's response was, just wait till the first pool outing and see if he talks.
Old 05-18-2024, 03:36 PM

Hey! Any visits or messages with your dad?? Or any other updates with your wife’s playful exhibitionism? Or any other new stories from her fun past? Hope y’all are doing well!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2024, 02:09 PM

We have not made it to visit dad. We did make two weekend trips to New sites camping but one was packed with families and the other was a failure because we did not check the weather forecast and rained the entire time. We had to push our trip with Xavier to mid June because of conflicting schedules.

I was not going to post my weekend but after all I've posted prior, why not.

The owner of the company I run came to town Tuesday. He inherited several large companies from his dad and spends a majority of his time running one and periodically visiting others. To describe him. He is about six feet tall and slender. He is sixty six years old. At work most if not all his employees are intimidated by his presence. He is stern when speaking and extremely focused with a no nonsense demener. My relationship with him is a little different. Around others he is the same but when in my office with the door closed he is a different person. He is engaging, funny, personable and I enjoy his company. When he visits he tends to stay longer so we can get in a couple rounds of golf. Other senior managers tend to accuse me of being a kiss ass across his companies along with calling me his favorite. Not to my face but rumors. My boss finds the rumors funny because he says I'm the only employee that will disagree with him at times and stand my ground.

That said, we were at a restaurant after work Tuesday night planning golf for Wednesday and Thursday. He was disappointed I did not bring my wife. He made a point to tell me she should be with me at all functions other than golf or expressly stated. He has been to my home many times during visits. They enjoy each other's company.

After golf Wednesday we arranged to meet at a restaurant. After a shower I'm ready to go. My wife walks in wearing her red silk blouse with a black mini skirt. She asked if it was too much. Her nipple pokies were very prominent. I asked if she was wearing a bra. She lifted her shirt. She was wearing her sheer white bra. Nothing to hold back her nipples. I mentioned her pokies and her response was who cares let's go. We spent the evening at the restaurant and then the bar. My wife and boss dominating the conversations. I positively know her was enjoying the nipple pokies. Also after several drinks she gave him several up skirt views of her black panties. She said she did not do it on purpose but I do not believe her. When we left my boss followed us to the car talking with her. I got in as they finished. He opened the door holding it for her. She admitted on the way home that she purposefully gave him a full on panties view getting in. The big smile on his face said he enjoyed it.

Absolutely nothing was mentioned at work. We played eighteen and sat at the clubhouse bar talking about the round. My boss would occasionally insert comments about my wife and where to eat later. After a few drinks he said, I know I've told you before how fortunate you are to have your wife. I agreed. He said with a slight smile, that was some outfit she was wearing last night. I told him that since the change in temperature she likes her skirts and blouses. He said, me too. We both laughed knowing he was referring to her nipples. He was referring to both. We met at the restaurant but she was wearing shorts and a different top. No nipples or upskirts. They continued to dominate the conversation.

Friday I did not see him till after lunch. He came in and started talking about work. Soon he closed the door and started visiting. He asked my plans for the weekend. I said, none other than my wife and I planned on spending Saturday and Sunday by the pool. He is well aware of my wife's fixation with tanning and pool. He loves our unannounced visits with her by the pool. I always give her a warning prior. He still enjoys her bikinis. We continue talking. I was detecting several hints from him about the weekend. I just finally asked him why all the hints. Turns out his wife had flown out to visit their daughter and would not get back till Sunday and he had no plans. We did not get tee times for Friday but was able to get first tee time for Saturday and he would fly out Sunday morning.

Before leaving for the day he asked if my wife was up for a Friday night out. I called her on speaker. They ended up talking for ten minutes. She was excited he was staying over the weekend and having a night out. Before ending the call my wife requested a more casual restaurant. She chose a barbecue place. My boss is always dressed for the occasion and never a hair out of place. I don't recall ever seeing him in casual attire. Before the call ended he made mention of the hot weather. My wife said, it is. We arranged a time to pick him up. I get home and shower. Dressed I see my wife wearing shorts and a tennis shirt. I ask her if she realized why my boss mentioned the weather. She said no. I explained our conversation. She was beside herself to go change.

She returned wearing a short denim skirt a similar silky blouse but light blue, nipples prominently poking. She asked if this was too much. I told her not to let her exhibitionist desires get away with her. She laughed and said, do I ever. I reiterated that this is my boss. She asked if she should change again. I said, no but just keep it together. She made a drink and we headed to the car. Getting in while I'm holding the door, there was absolutely no way that this short skirt could conceal her sheer white panties. She gave me a full on pussy shot. The panties hid nothing. On the way I asked her why those panties. Smiling she said, they are comfortable. All the way to the hotel I was pleading with her to control herself around my boss.

At the hotel we parked at the door. My boss was at the bar with our drinks ordered. He hugged my wife and complimented her attired. She complained about his. Starched white button down and pressed khaki slacks. He had obviously had a few prior to our arrival. Walking out they were talking and my boss said, I'll get her door. She was smiling at me. She volunteered to sit in the back. According to her she gave him the same open leg pussy flash I received earlier. If so he saw a good bit of pussy. We enjoyed a long meal visiting. I only had a few drunks since I was driving. The two of them kept them coming. I've seen my boss drunk before so nothing unusual. Like all of us, he becomes less guarded the more he drinks. His wife called to check on him while there. She could tell he had been drinking and requested to talk to me. She was laughing at him and asked that I make sure he is safe and take care of him. I assured her I was the designated driver and the two of them were drinking. She told us to have a fun weekend and she would check on him in the morning. My boss was a little embarrassed at her but that faded quickly.

We decided to just go to the hotel bar to complete the evening since it's a twenty minute drive and convenient. Of course my boss requested I go get the car for them. He of course held the door for my wife and she gave him another show. His smile all the way into the car said he enjoyed it. They were both drunk talking. I was quietly listening. My boss asked if I was OK. I said I was fine listening. He accused me of being a fuddy daddy, not sure what that is but seems to infer party pooper. They both started on me. As they were both teasing me my wife said, I got something that will liven you up. Next thing I see is a pair of sheer panties fly onto my steering wheel. Both of us were shocked. I took them and tossed them back saying you need to put those on. She was faking a more drunk than she was. She complained that it was to get me excited.

I know what she was doing and I did not want to get my boss feeling that he was in any position with an employee. She said, fine then i was just trying to get you excited for later. My boss responded, that would excite me. I look at him and he is smiling looking at me. She then said, see. My boss said, I'm not saying anything. My wife says fine. We get to the hotel. She is out before my boss can open the door. We are walking towards the hotel my wife in front of us. I don't recall what I said but it was something being sarcastic about her walk. She patted her ass and said kiss it. My boss laughs. I said, only when you bare it. She reached back lifting the skirt showing most of her bare ass and quickly pulled it down. My boss looked at me and said, well there's your answer. All three laughed.

We sat in the lobby lounge adjacent to the bar. Short glass top tables scattered around. On one side of the table is a short armless plush two person sofa. On the opposite side was two plush short armless chairs. My wife and I took the sofa and my boss sat across. I volunteered to go get the drinks. My boss said no need. He raised his hand and the older black bartender wearing a tux shirt and bow tie came over and took our orders. My boss excused himself to the restroom. I ask my wife if she put her panties back on. She kissed me and said, I left them in the car. She said, I rode here with my skirt up and legs open but neither of you noticed. I started pleading with her to control herself that this is my boss. All she would say was, relax, it's OK. At least she was sitting legs crossed.

I told the bartender that after the one drink I would need water. My boss returned. I am fixated glancing at her lap/legs. She kept them crossed as we talked. We started with golf which bored my wife. Later it turned to them talking about traveling, his houses and activities. Within an hour I could tell they were both completely drunk laughing at the smallest things. My wife excused herself to the restroom. It was obvious. She opened her legs to stand and my boss's eyes went strait to her pussy. She did the same on her return but did not immediately cross her legs. Conversation stopped as he stared. This got her started giving him glances and peeks as she would move. I'm trying not to have a heart attack. My boss is looking at her pussy. Nothing was said they just talked and laughed.

Later I go to the restroom. I return and stop when I'm behind my boss's chair. My wife is sitting with her left foot on the floor. Her right foot/leg is on the sofa under her left leg. Her skirt is tight bunched up on her very upper thighs. The way she has her legs open the right side of her skirt is even higher. My boss is looking at a full view of her pussy. He is talking and takes a drink. She smiles. I go sit. Initially my boss is quiet but they continue drinking and talking. Next the bartender comes to get refills. I saw the second he did a double take bending over the table to get the empties. He stood several seconds staring before smiling at me and walking away.

For the next hour plus we had excellent service from the bartender. He would even come over offering snacks, replace the napkin under our drinks and we had to have the cleanest glass top table in the lounge as he slowly wiped it down three or four times. My wife absolutely didn't care. She would lean back on the sofa giving even a better views. I got one of these returning from the restroom, along with the bartender cleaning the table and my boss.

Not sure how long we were there but at eleven I said I had to get home for the early tee time. Of course my boss walked us out. Of course he took the opportunity to open my wife's door to let her into the car and of course she rewarded him with a prolonged talking view. I was quite in my head dreading golf. My wife asked if I was mad. I explained my thoughts. She apologized to me but added that my boss seemed to enjoy the visit. I said, as well as our bartender. She laughed saying have you ever had such service. I was too nervous about golf and my boss having a talk with me the next day to enjoy a conversation or sex.

Next morning I pick up my boss really early. I was surprised at his demener. I assumed he would be hungover and angry. I was wrong. He was excited, smiling and overly happy. In the car he kept repeating himself thanking me and my wife for last night and golf today. I told him that he did understand that we enjoy his company and had a good time as well. He said, I believe you. You would tell me if I was an inconvenience. He continued, most people only want to spend time with me because of my position, my money or they want something. I assured him I did not want anything but a fun time. He said, last night was so much fun. He continued, I could have kept going all night. Rather than address it on the golf course and make playing awkward I decided to go for it.

I repeated myself saying we had fun last night but I think my wife might have had a little too much alcohol. I continued, she should not have removed her panties in the car and should have put them back on. When I asked her leaving she said she thought she had but realized it in the restroom but was too late. It was the best excuse I could come uo with. Before he could respond, I said, I'm sorry she was not careful about her surroundings and flashed you. My boss sat in silence somewhat smirking. He never speaks before thinking unless drinking. He asked, can I be honest without upsetting you. I said, always. He admitted to enjoying her company the first night. He said, I had seen her getting in and out of the car. That's why I was volunteering to open her door. When she threw her panties to you I got excited. He admitted that he really enjoyed talking and visiting but enjoyed the visual more. I guess he could sense the relief in my voice when I said, I dreaded seeing you today. I thought you were going to give me a talk about appropriate behavior and think bad of my wife. He laughed loudly. He said, your wife is the sweetest most kind hearted person. I love talking to her and being around her. You are one fortunate SOB to have her. All the tension was gone. We had great conversation on the way and during golf.

A few highlights. When we left my boss and the older black bartender had a short discussion about my wife's pussy. My boss told him that he should keep what he saw to himself as she was too drunk to realize what she was showing. He said the bartender throughly enjoyed the show. At some point during the game he said, at the risk of being overly forward, you wife has the best looking vagina I have ever seen. I pushed him a little asking, how's that. He said, it is so smooth and white with light pink in all the right places. That was about it. The rest was golf and wagers. I did take a few hundred off him but I'm not sure if he let me.

We finished really early so hit some from the range and putted some. We end up having an early lunch in the clubhouse talking. We were trying to decide what to do. He suggested wine and cigars by my pool. I said, haven't you seen enough of my wife. I had told him earlier her plan was to spend the day by the pool. He called his wife. I text mine, what you doing. Response, tanning topless by the pool. I text, my boss wants cigars and wine by the pool today. She text smiling emojis with tits are free, enter at your own risk. I did some text pleading but she was adamant that she would remain topless if we showed up. Her exact words were, if the pastor from our church dropped by she would remain topless.

As we were heading out I told my boss that my wife assumed we were golfing till late. He asked if she wanted us to go elsewhere. I said, not exactly. He looked confused. I said, on sunny days like today she will spend all day by or in the pool. He said, ok. I continued, she will be topless most of the day. He smiled and said, I see why she wouldn't want company then. I said, not exactly, she said to warn you if we choose to come hang out. He smiled saying, seriously. He asked what I thought. I smiled and said, I think you have seen more than you might have wanted so I'll ask what you think. After some silence as we drove he said, honestly I would be a fool not to want to see her but I seriously do not want you guys to feel like it's necessary. Necessary? I said, you are here with us. If you want to be around us it's on her terms today. I called her. She's on the car speaker answering. She said, you boys decide to go have another round of golf. I said no, my boss is in the quick stop getting a drink. I motion him to be quiet. She said, I hope you warned him if you are going to come here. I said, not yet. She said, well you better, I'm happy to have you both here but I am enjoying my day. I said, I will advise my boss. She said, don't make it my fault, I would love to spend the day with you guys, I just want to enjoy my pool. I assured her he would get nothing but positive vibes from me. She finished with, if you do come here we have red wine, no white.

When I ended the call my boss said, I'm no fool, let's go to your pool. We had to drive out of the way for cigars. During the drive we discussed my wife. I told him she has only been topless or naked around her nudist dad and one of his colleagues. She must be comfortable around you. He was happy to hear this. We get to my house. As I get the wine out and a glass for him and my wife my boss is at the kitchen window. He said,
your wife is beautiful. I look. She it walking around the pool topless with the pole net scooping out leaves. She is also wearing her micro bikini. I hand him his wine. We go outside. My wife with no attempt to cover waves greeting us. She lays the pole net down and walks to us. She started to hug my boss but stopped and asked if it was OK. He was happy to oblige. She said, excuse her lack of clothing but after last night I don't think I have any reason to have to hide. My boss said, from now on consider me family. She again gave him a big hug thanking him.

It's after lunch maybe around one. We sit visiting. My boss drinking wine, I'm drinking vodka. My wife was drinking water. By three my boss is two bottles and a cigar in. I'm drunk. To this point we have enjoyed watching my wife's tits and her ass walking around as well as visiting. My boss kept saying, this has been my best trip ever. My wife stands and walks to the steps. She removed her bottoms holding them up asking if she needed them. We answered together. I said no, my boss said, certainly not. She dropped them and drove in. She ends up on her back on a float sunning. He feet are off the sides so on full display. We are talking and looking at her. She's at the other end of the pool so some distance from our chairs. My boss said, I think I should go ask if she needs anything. I raised my glass. He walked over to the side her open legs faced. He stood there with his wine staring. After a minute or so my wife asked if she could help him. He said, I just wanted to see if you needed anything. She looked over at me then him. She said, I'm good. Without either saying anything he stood there staring for several minutes till he returned. I asked if he got a good look. He smiled and said, a very good one.

My wife spent the remainder of the day naked. When not laying in her tanning chair or in the pool she would sit across from my boss under the umbrella talking. She gave him every look imaginable. We were both well into our drinking. He requested she move closer while laying out. He moved her chair close to us. Just happened that the end of the chair faced him from five feet away. I assume both our favorites was when she would stand straddling the chair bending over adjusting the back, her towel and pillow. She made sure to do this each time she got on the chair and each time she rolled over, taking her time for viewingpleasure. Too many times to count.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2024, 02:31 AM

I do enjoy your stories. Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to signalrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2024, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrylivin View Post
He asked my plans for the weekend. I said, none other than my wife and I planned on spending Saturday and Sunday by the pool. He is well aware of my wife's fixation with tanning and pool. He loves our unannounced visits with her by the pool. I always give her a warning prior.
Nice story! Next time you could arrive home with somebody who has not seen her naked yet. She will be tanning topless by the pool. She will know you will arrive with somebody, but act surprised like she was not expecting anybody. She will be surprised by ok with it and ask the visitor, if she should dress or if she can continue tanning. This could lead to a nice afternoon with your topless wife in front of somebody who has not seen her yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam.77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2024, 01:19 PM

I keep attempting to finish but small details keep occurring. I'll explain at the end and will try to summarize as much as possible.

Most of the day was conversations and discovery. As I stated, I know my boss looks forward to his visits and stays longer than any other location. I really enjoy his company away from work or when my door is shut to my office. As the owner and my boss I respect him and do my best to run this company/division as we forecast and budget. My wife is always excited to go out and visit during his visits or just entertaining him at our home.

I'll start with a first eye opening. We are drunk. My wife is sober. For context, she told me next day she enjoyed taking advantage of us in our drunken condition. Not sure what we were discussing but out of the blue my boss looks at my wife and said, so I understand your dad is a practicing nudist, are you. This made her smile. Her response was not exactly. This started a long question and answer session between them. Here's the best summary. She said she was a semi nudist and we will spend days naked at home. He asked was she doing it today. She responded, not exactly, she was planning to be topless most of the day but tan nude at times. There was lots of further discussion with each response. He asked if she was exposing herself to him on purpose the other night. She told him no and blamed the alcohol. He asked when she found out he had been seeing her. She said, when we left. He asked, was he mad telling you. She said, no he found it funny that his boss had seen me so intimately.

This went on for some time with her being partially honest. When he asked what she thought when I told her she said, after thinking about it I thought it was exciting. This added further conversations. He asked, have you been seen naked by others before. She then asked, have you. He looked at me smiling and said, many times. How. He said, nude beaches and my boat. He explained how his wife loves beaches in Europe and tans topless or nude and same on their boat and house in the keys. With his honest answers she picked a few of her seen occasions to tell him. He asked if she enjoyed knowing she was seen. She said, I find it exciting. He asked, you ever set up to be seen. She gave him several, one including our first experience with happy. Of course she used the excuse of muddy clothes and I dared her. He kept saying I knew it, my wife will only say she does not mind being seen, never she enjoys it. My wife asked, is she aroused later for sex. He said, yes. My wife told him, she loves it.

This went on for some time. I was able to take two breaks and a few refills as they explored each other's desires. The bottom line was my boss discovered my wife enjoyment of being seen and how she feeds off the reactions and excitement. My wife thought having the open conversation was something that made her feel closer to him. I said I doubt it. I did not ask and have not asked. I was inside for a break. I was drinking watching the talking walking around the pool. I see my wife laugh and stop. My boss somewhat turned smiling, my wife swatted him on his butt. He laughed and said something. She was smiling and turned. I thought he was going to swat her bare butt check. Instead he stopped rubbed her butt check and gave it a few pats. They laughed and continued walking. I rather enjoyed my breaks leaving them alone to watch.

Later. I am honestly enjoying my boss. He is really drunk but talking more freely as I've ever seen. He's also smiling and laughing continuously. That I've never seen. My wife is walking around I assumed letting us visit. My boss says, you know what I like most about your wife right now. What. He said, her tits bouncing as she's walking. I might have said it a little loud but said, me too. We discussed. During said discussion my boss said, I would pay for a few pictures of this. I ignored this as we talked. As the discussion was ending he said, I was serious. I asked, what. He said, name a price for a few pictures. He was smiling talking so I thought he was joking. I said, I don't get to keep any. He said, ok. Still thinking it we were just drunk fooling around I said, ok thirty thousand. He paused and said, done ten a picture. I sat there.

I said, I was joking. He said, I'm not. My response, she will not let us do that. He said, she does not have to know. I said, she is not receptive to stored pictures because they can be accidentally seen or sent. My boss said that wouldn't happen. I said, one of your friends could get your phone and take them. He paused. His demener changed. He said, I do not have friends, only associates. I said, come on that's not true. He pulled his phone out to his directory showing me. He said, this is my personal phone. I have all my friends on it. He scrolled a short scroll. He named five or six contacts, including wife, two children, and elderly uncle and aunt. He said, no one touches this phone or my computer. I asked why my wife and I were not in that phone. He sat quietly. Alcohol might have had a little to do with my response but it was a little harsh. When he did not respond I said, well that is sad. We assumed that we were friends even close friends. I understand the boss friends relationship at work and have never crossed it. I guess this is good to know. When silence followed I excused myself for a refill.

When I was inside I regretted my response. Returning I had every intention to apologize. I sat down. About to speak, he says, you are correct. Please accept my apology. I am used to everyone wanting something from me. When I thought we had friends they would always end up wanting something from me for free. He continued, you are the only officer in my companies that has not asked something from me. You and your wife are always happy to host me on my trips. I took you for granted. I told him, friends do not need to apologize, just admit wrong. I said, I was wrong how I spoke. He asked, can I show you something. He showed me the screen. He had added me to the number and said he just text my cell and to use this number to contact him when not work related. He has two other phones but his assistant answers those a majority of the time. He then asked for my wife's number and added her. He showed me his text to her. If you ever need me save this number and use it. He closed it, your friend and his name.

After that rather intense interaction he excused himself. I told my wife all. Surprisingly she said, I'm OK if he has a few. She said, no posed just sneak a few if you want. We came up with his two favorite of the day. Toweling dry in front of him and straddling the tanning chair bent over. I told her I would let her know.

He returned. It was still a little awkward. I said, so about the pictures. I said, you know friends trust each other. I said, are you serious no one involved in your companies ever have access to this phone. His demener went immediately back to happy and smiling. He said, I assure you no one at work has this number or will ever have access to this phone. We sat drinking and discussing. I asked about his wife. He said, she already knows. What. He said, I text her what we are doing, she said I was drunk imagining. I asked, so you told her about my wife being naked. He hops up draging his chair to mine. He goes to his text. He said see. He had his wife texting and text from his kids and the one to me and my wife. He said, see I have no one else contacting me on this cell. He opened his wife's text and scolled handing it to me.

His first was on the golf course. The next was her texting that they were shopping. His response going to my house for wine and cigars. The next was a picture of him with a cigar and full wine glass. The next and empty wine glass. She text, still shopping, you look to be having more fun than me. He responded, having the time of my life. Later she text, back at the house, how are you. Another picture of him with a cigar stub in his mouth and a half full wine glass. She text, don't drink too much. He text, too late. Later she text, everyone here taking a nap but me followed by a picture of a drink on and outdoor table. He text, no naps here. She text, what are you guys doing. He text, music, drinks by the pool, meat and cheese, conversations and watching his wife tan naked. She text naked? He text, yes, she was tanning when we got here so too late. She text you are drunk imagining. He then text a picture of my wife on her float in the pool taken from the kitchen window. She text, well then you are having the time of your life. He text, I certainly am. She text, do not get too drunk and be a gentleman. She followed that with a text, I'm glad you are having a good time. Be careful. You deserve it. She text, tell them I said thank you for taking care of you. He agreed.

I said, what about the picture on her text. He immediately text, don't let someone see that picture. She responded with a screen shot of his current text followed by, already deleted the conversation, don't want their daughter seeing the conversation or their others. She text back, I assume you kept yours. He text so far. She sent a picture of her glass saying, I wish I were drinking with you guys, it's boring here. At this point I was convinced.

We start discussing options to sneak a few. I led him to the two opportunities my wife and I discussed. She was inside at this point. Later while chatting about his boat he says, if I show you something can I trust you that it's between us. I said, yes. He hops up scooting back beside me. He says extremely excited, I have been wanting to show someone but I had no one I could trust. He showed me a picture. It was his wife topless on the front of their boat.
He wife is very attractive and fit so when asked my opinion I gave a glowing response. He continued with several more topless then a full nude on the front of the boat. He started saying that he knows she likes the attention she gets from the other boaters but she will not admit it. He told me that they even had a boat cross slowly by twice full of young guys as they were anchored whistling and shouting compliments at her and she just smiled and waved at them. After a good many stories with each picture the scene changed. She was topless on a beach with the ocean at her back. He then proceeded to show me fifteen or twenty more with stories to each. He seemed to enjoy the fact that she is seen also. He asked my favorites. It was difficult but I said, the one on the beach with her legs open and the one standing full frontal legs apart by the overturned boat on the beach. He agreed.

Later at my prompting my wife went for a swim and gave him the opportunity to snap a full frontal legs apart hand on head towel drying her hair. The second, straddling the chair bent over. We eventually got to review when she was away. His camera is amazing. We zoomed on the full frontal, nipples and pussy, great details. When zooming on the other bent over, we were presented with a very exposed wet opening and details. He was very pleased.

Skip to the end of the evening. We are trying to convince him to stay and I would get him to the hotel early but his drunk self kept saying he has a very early flight and has to return the rental. I was in no shape to drive so my wife volunteered. My boss wanted her to drive him back naked. She argued but said she would after dark. Mentioning the hotel brought up my wife's pussy exposure in the lounge. With that she got to hear my boss's recollection of the black bartenders conversation after we left. It was slightly different than what he had told me earlier. He gave a little more detail of the bartenders excitement. He said that earlier in the week the bartender assisted him to his room so he's a good fellow. He and my wife discussed his wife and being seen. His response and excitement talking about it gave her the same impression that he enjoyed it more than his wife. My wife made a statement that their spouses are more alike in this matter. Surprisingly my boss agreed. It was still light and I was done. When I stood up I was a little more than wobbly. My wife assisted. Standing in front of my boss. My arm over her shoulder and her arm around my waist balancing me I was saying my goodbye and good night along with thanking him for staying. As we were talking I started playing with her nipple since my hand was there. My boss laughed and said, that's distracting. I got a handfull and said, it helps me balance we laughed. My wife said let me get him inside before he starts something he can not finish. The last thing I remember was laying on the bed thinking how well the day turned out.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s