Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2021, 06:50 PM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts
Default Hot weather presents opportunities

It was very hot here recently. Too hot to get a good nights sleep. I woke up at about 3 in the morning and, by chance, happened to look out of my bedroom window. I saw a light go on in next doors kitchen and, before I knew it, saw my next neighbour walk up to her kitchen window and start to make some toast; she clearly couldn't sleep too. She was just wearing a pair of panties and a loose shirt, but the shirt was completely unbuttoned and her tits were completely out on show. I had a perfect view of her large, plump tits as she slowly buttered and ate her toast. I didn't mean to watch, but how could I look away?

After shed finished I obviously had a wank and then went back to sleep.
I had a dream about what I'd seen, but in the dream my wife was also there in that kitchen, watching too, topless aswell, and masturbating as she watched my neighbour. As she came, my neighbour was laughing, enjoying the attention

The next morning I was horny as hell, and as I was screwing my wife, I was thinking about what I'd seen, and what I'd dreamt. I was desperate to tell both my wife all about it whilstvscrewing and also my neighbour, it I but couldn't. I was also desperate to ask my wife to do something similarly exposing for the nieghbours if the weather was as hot again, but havent.

I've realised how much the hot weather is an opportunity for both seeing other women's nudity, and my wife sharing herself, if I am more vigilant. Everyone seems so much more off guard when uncomfortably hot.

Any other experiences of hot weather opportunities explored?
Old 08-05-2021, 11:01 AM

Thanked 4,120 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
It was very hot here recently. ...

I've realised how much the hot weather is an opportunity for both seeing other women's nudity, and my wife sharing herself, if I am more vigilant. Everyone seems so much more off guard when uncomfortably hot.
Any other experiences of hot weather opportunities explored?
Personally I find summer to be far and away the best time of year for shenanigans with the wife. She's always wearing very little at home compared to winter, which is about being rugged up for the most part. Summer automatically gives you far more opportunities to do something. Plus going to the beach means she will be wearing very little for the entire day which gets most women turned on.

At home, the wife always comes upstairs nude after a shower. In winter she'll get changed straight away, but in summer she'll often just lie down on the bed naked with the fan on her and will sometimes wait up to 30mins before putting any clothes on. And that's a chance for me to mess around with her. Sometimes it leads to sex but often it doesn't. But it is lots of fun and I'm sure she enjoys it as well otherwise she wouldn't do it!
Old 08-05-2021, 11:26 AM

Yep, the other night the wife had a shower early evening because of the heat and just threw a tshirt on afterwards, no panties and the tshirt just covered her ass and pussy.
She lay on the coach for a while watching tv with her legs wide open in front of me.
Later I caught her in the kitchen, bent her over the kitchen counter, pulled up the tshirt, and screwed her there. The windows were open and she was pretty noisy and I'm hoping the lady next door heard and decided to have look. I'm sure I saw a bit of movement in her bedroom. Hopefully I got my wish, but I'll never know. I'll just have to try again soon, in the next heatwave.
Old 08-06-2021, 02:05 AM

Thanked 4,120 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
I'll just have to try again soon, in the next heatwave.
Why wait!!! Just go for it. Set your wife up from first thing in the morning. Treat her real nice. Do little things. If you go somewhere, don't drive aggressively or fast. Say nice things about others. Give her little compliments etc. But don't be too obvious about it all. Then come the evening after her shower, pounce!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2021, 11:49 PM

Thanked 8,897 Times in 974 Posts
Default Yup...

We're in the middle of a heatwave right now and I know exactly what you're talking about!
Attached Thumbnails
20180810_174919.jpg   Oct23 004.jpg  

Phone Nudes 030.jpg   Phone Nudes 035.jpg  

100_5819.JPG  
Old 08-08-2021, 11:43 AM

Thanked 84,744 Times in 2,951 Posts

We used to visit the local country club at night - spread out a blanket and spend a lot of time. Walking naked down the fairway with my fingers in her c*nt got her really wet. Fucking on the green and in the sand trap was great!
Old 08-12-2021, 12:28 PM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
We're in the middle of a heatwave right now and I know exactly what you're talking about!
Great nipples on Mrs. nectcouple!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2021, 01:38 PM

Love hitting the local rivers during the summer... lots of high quality tang everywhere!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Is_Bad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2021, 11:55 AM

Thanked 4,767 Times in 427 Posts

A few years ago, As I was single, I had finally got a date with this young hot thing in her late 20s I had been chasing for about a year. We were at my house at dusk and was going to hang at my pool, drink and listen to music. She got undressed and had on her thong bikini under her clothes. I was excited because she was H O T!! Just as she was about to get in the pool her phone rang. She answered and she was obviously talking to one off her friends. I heard her say, why don’t you come over? In my head I was thinking NOOOOO! It will ruin the mood and I’ll never get laid. Besides I didn’t know who her friend was or how cool this person was nor if it was a male or female.

Anyway, after giving directions, she said her friend was coming over. I tried to hide my disappointment. But about 30 minutes later her friend showed up and she was super-hot also. As soon as she got there she stripped down to her bra and thong panties and just jumped in which made her bra see through. Her friend had this bubbly personality which made her more attractive than my date. Both girls were athletic with large B cup tits that defied gravity. The friend had a butt that poked out more than the flat ass of my date. But both girls looked AWESOME in their thongs as they got in and out of the pool.

As the night progressed the girls started drinking and before long, they were kissing and making out in the pool. I just sat on the edge of the pool and watched. After they got each other naked and made out a little more the friend asked my date if she could suck my cock. She said of course you know I share. She walked over to me pulled at my shorts and started sucking my cock. I had not even kissed my date yet but my date walked over and grabbed my cock from her friend and started sucking it also. They took turns sucking my cock for a while. I took one of the floating foam mattresses and put it down next to the pool. The girls got on it and started doing 69. My god that was hot!

At one point My date was eating her friend’s pussy as I was laying next to them watching, I reached over and stuck my finger in her asshole. She moaned out, “OOOOHH my ass. I love it.” I got between her legs and my date grabbed my dick and stuck it into her friend’s pussy. While I was fucking her my date was licking her friend’s clit. Then they switched positions. And I finally got to fuck my date. Lol

Anyway, it was a great night. They made plans to come over another night about two weeks later. When that time came; they arrived it had turned cooler. The temps were still warm enough to attempt swimming but yet cool. When they got into the pool it wasn’t long until they were both shivering. I could see the chill bumps on their skin. By this time, they were both not in any kind of mood to get frisky. In fact, they got out dried off and made plans to go somewhere else as they got dressed. I tried to get them to come inside where it was warm but they had already planned on something else.

After that night nothing else happened with either of the girls again. I tried to make more dates with both of them but it never happened. But as least I got some pictures. Here is the view I had before they took turns sucking my cock. All of this happened because of warm weather. And nothing happened because of cool weather. I have always loved the summer because of things like this. I also love to see the way women dress in the summer. I hate winter because it is so gloomy. To me when it is hot it is just uncomfortable, When it is cold it is painful, and cold weather has cock blocked me more times than I can count just like in the story above.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190725_002243186.jpg   IMG_20190725_002246937.jpg  

Last edited by kajuk; 08-19-2021 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-17-2022, 03:28 PM

So it's heating up again nicely. I'll be keeping my eyes on the neighbours house tonight.

Last weekend it wasn't as hot as it is now, but was still really warm. I went to watch a rugby game, and before it started there was a tag rugby festival. I don't know if anyone has played tag rugby before, but it is an incredibly exhausting sport. It is usually mixed sex so men and women play on the same team.

So I turned up to watch the game as I planned and as I was in the car park getting out my car a couple of student age women were walking across to their team bus. It was a very hot July afternoon and they were increadibly sweaty, and completely out of nowhere, facing me, one of the girls just pulls her vest top up over her head, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath and she just stood there in font of me, topless, nipples facing me, and grabbed a tshirt from her bag and pulled it over her head.
The other girl, her mate, just shrugged and did the same, whipping her tits out in front of me before pulling a fresh tshirt on.

I was pretty much the only person in the end of the car park with them, and I was the only one to get an eyeful of their 20something athletic, sweaty tits. I literally just stared at them whilst they presented their boobs for me; they didn't seem embarrassed at all. I even gave them a thumbs up as I walked passed and one of them smiled.

Love hot weather!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
short mast 289

1m:00s

10-30-2016
Nude Beach Fun 2

4m:19s

05-30-2024
mast008

0m:54s

09-07-2013