Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-29-2018, 05:49 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Boss is finally out of my wife's picture..at least it look....

Yet now our neighbor's son spend a of time with her since he recently asked for tutoring again...

They spend last Valentines day togther until 4 am... from the wet and sticky panties of the night, I suspect some happpend as he has been fond of her since he was teen...

I only shared this photo with few close member... this was takn by our college professor on our last year of college..

He was a stoker in today's term after Miyuki.. Just before graduation he finally convinced her to pose nude for him....

Thank you for compliments from some of you...
Marvelous on this pic. Huuummmm .... what beauty !!!! So gorgeous
Old 07-09-2018, 09:40 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Miyuki

Wonder how many men have had Miyuki over the years? Do not recall if her professor did [or just took nude photos - which may have started it all] but once your boss had her seems the flood gates were opened and many other executives, customers, sons of executives, even your subordinates, and now the young neighbor boy has had his way with and fully enjoyed her body. And she kept going back to your boss for more sexual attention and release for over 20 years... Seems like there was a period of time she was a call girl as well, or at least was made available in some sort of arrangement?

She obviously loves the attention from other men - and she must give off that "I'm available" air... Very sexy woman.

Have you told her how much it excites you when she is with other men? The pain and the arousal? You should make the best of the situation and make her a true hotwife with you supporting her fun for both of your enjoyment. She is going to be with other men anyway, you might as well make it something you can be a part of: take photos of her getting ready to go out, buy sexy revealing clothes and lingerie together knowing she will wear it on her dates, have her take photos of her fun, have her tell you stories of what she does, go out to bars and watch her get picked up, whatever type of things you find exciting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 05:16 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default My wife and neighbor's son

I took my family and went to camping about 10 days ago. Oddly our neighbor's son asked my son if he could join.

I said OK without my thought. That was a mistake and yet also revealed a secret....

On 2nd day, we encountered heavy rain and evacuated to cabin in the morning nearby yet kids decided to say in the tent at evening to do fireworks... I drove children and left Miyuki and the neighbors son at cabin to camp ground which is only 5 minutes away...

When I returned to cabin to pick up more fireworks and Miyuki, I heard she and the neighbors son aurgue... Miyuki kept telling him she can not kiss him.. he kept asking just one more kiss....same time...

As I peaked from a small window by the rest room, I saw Miyuki's T shirts was half down exposing her breasts and his hands were masserging her right breasts... I found finally they do have sexual relashionship yet it was the neighbor's son pushing her to perform for him... Miyuki kept telling him not like this... no more like this...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 05:18 PM

Default Recent of my wife.

For my friendly friends...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_30049993.jpg  
Old 07-16-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
When I returned to cabin to pick up more fireworks and Miyuki, I heard she and the neighbors son aurgue... Miyuki kept telling him she can not kiss him.. he kept asking just one more kiss....same time...

As I peaked from a small window by the rest room, I saw Miyuki's T shirts was half down exposing her breasts and his hands were masserging her right breasts... I found finally they do have sexual relashionship yet it was the neighbor's son pushing her to perform for him... Miyuki kept telling him not like this... no more like this...
It would seem the neighbor's son learned a while ago that Miyuki will do what dominating and demanding men tell her to do. He probably had seen your old boss or others telling her to service them and she did as she was told. Many wives would not take that demanding approach from their husbands, but willingly and submissively succumb to what other men tell them to do.

Hope you took some photos through the window of Miyuki being half naked and fondled by the young boy all while she protests... Did you go into the cabin? Had they recovered as though nothing was happening or did you catch them? Have you confronted Miyuki about being a hotwife for you? As she continues to play with other men you should get some fun out of it as well!

Who took the photo you just posted? Was that sent to you by one of her many lovers? You should demand more photos of her as other men have there way with her - maybe volunteer to take the phots yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 08:52 AM

Default recent photo

It was taken by one of my subordinate....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
It was taken by one of my subordinate....
How did you get the photo? Did he send the photo to you? Miyuki is truely a company treasure - she should be on the company staff and receive a salary and benefits for all the time she has spent entertaining the company executives, customers and your subordinates!

Miyuki is so sexy - her nipples are almost always erect. Wish you would share more photos of all / most of her when she is with and / or taken by other men - So hot to see her luscious body being enjoyed and when she is giving pleasure. Every bit if her is sexy, whether clothed or partially or fully nude. Knowing she went to your company party wearing that white dress, and then seeing some of what the other executives did with her is hot...

Please fill in some of the details of her experiences at your company - and what happened with the neighbor son... And what is happening with the gym teacher / coach at her school! You said you thought he had something to do with her change from the classroom to working with him - there must be some hot stories and photos of what she is doing with him at school, and out of school...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 03:41 PM

Thanks for both of you. I was at hotel with them but separate room with other corworker. We booked hotel pay by the sobordinate.

Both workers took turns to take photos of Mituki. Other corworker is a new temp guy who is my current favorite friend and also fun of Mituki at first sight.

He is gentle man and some time I let him stay over night at our place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 03:51 PM

Sorry my current happening is not really boss taking my wife but rather my subordinates taking my wife...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Sorry my current happening is not really boss taking my wife but rather my subordinates taking my wife...
Why this kind of luck doesnt happen on me

But still would love you hear more story about your wife! It would be a plus if we could see some pictures as well!
The Following User Says Thank You to RagElf For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s