Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-14-2018, 12:23 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Will try to speak with him after he returns home. I do hope this story can continue, but besides my wife and myself our friend has to participate too...
I do hope he has just been busy or something. This would be a major upset to your wonderful plans. Also, it could be devastating to your wife's ego.

Should he continue in this manner, you may wish to talk to your wife and say you would like to post a few pictures on this site (as if you had just heard of it) and let her see the wonderful reactions from those following your posts. This may encourage her to continue. (Just a thought.)

In any event, I wish you luck and I hope you can continue. Both you AND your wife have grown in this adventure.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:43 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

He may think he is being used four your pleasure - which I think would be correct. That's not real friendship, IMHO.

DR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
He may think he is being used four your pleasure - which I think would be correct. That's not real friendship, IMHO.

DR
im going to have to disagree. Tim81 is sharing nude pictures of his wife to a friend, that is very thoughtful of him. His friend should feel lucky he gets to see tim's wife boobs. I wish i had more friends like tim81.

I hope his friend is just busy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lecon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 03:47 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Tim's friend has had ups and downs before, so there is a chance he just may not want to play this teasing game any more as it is not as fun for him as it was initially. At least for a while. His frustration levels at not having a girlfriend might affect his overall outlook. If he did, then the 4 of you could play some fun games of various sorts...

Tim - have you thought about changing how you go about getting your wife to reveal more, possibly to other people or in other situations. Maybe diversify how / where / with whom you have this fun. It seems most women are more willing to push the envelope when there is little to no chance of anyone they know possibly seeing them, so as to keep this sexy fun aspect separated from every day friends and acquaintances. Exposures can be "accidental" in nature like buttons popping off, sheer tops that show more in brighter lights, changing rooms at clothing stores, whether leaving a curtain slightly open while changing, or coming out to show you how a new top / dress / whatever looks. Of more deliberate.

Hope things work out with your friend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 05:13 PM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
As you perhaps have guessed already things are not going all too well.

Our friend, who is on now ski holiday with his parents and brothers, does not really seem to like the pictures we send him anymore. As an example we send the first tree pictures below this post to him last night. He did not respond in any way before this morning, and then his reaction was very short indeed. Something like 'nice pics', that was all. To induce him to a more detailed reaction I send him the last two pictures below this post in private (without my wife knowing ), but although he did read the messages he has not reacted at all.

I think it's very strange indeed. Before he left on holiday he said to me he would very much like to receive more pictures of my wife wearing very little, but after receiving the pics last night he doesn't react favorably.

Will try to speak with him after he returns home. I do hope this story can continue, but besides my wife and myself our friend has to participate too...
He might have just realised that you and the wife are a pair of prick teasers and he will never get anything out of it. So hopefully he has met a lady while he is on holiday and is getting shagged senseless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 05:14 PM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post

DR
Spot on mate
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 05:48 PM

I think that he maybe actually telling you that he has seen your wife's lovely tits and will only be interested in playing along if the pictures become more revealing and he sees that by playing along he may actually be one day able to handle the merchandise
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBiga View Post
I think that he maybe actually telling you that he has seen your wife's lovely tits and will only be interested in playing along if the pictures become more revealing and he sees that by playing along he may actually be one day able to handle the merchandise
I agree
Old 02-16-2018, 04:49 AM

Thanked 5,201 Times in 272 Posts
Default (only) Showing wife to friend

Too bad your friend doesn't want to keep on playing your game.... But I also think it's because especially for him the pace at which you're exposing your wife is excruciating slow. That might even be a kind of torture for him. You should decide between yourself and your wife if you want to go further and give your friend some kind of reward after all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 03:05 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

The friend seems odd. I mean if one of my friends wants to send me photos of his wife along with some real life exposure, I’m fine with that. Even if nothing more happens. The only thing asked in reply is some kind words.

But by the same token, if the friend isn’t interested then move on. Otherwise you and your wife appear sort of pathetic. Find another friend or another outlet for both of you.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s