photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2018, 11:51 PM

Default We call it the "Exhibition Mission".

The wife and I are nudists, have been since 1978. Yes, we are an older couple now but still do this when there is an "age appropriate" target, meaning someone that is within our age group +or- 8-10 years, as guys never get tired of looking up a woman's skirt or dress. We, men, don't care if she is wearing panties or not we still love the view. That is why we will wait in our vehicle to watch a woman exit hers to see if we can get a glimpse of pantie or pussy.
Since we are nudist, we enjoy going to nude beaches and nudist resorts but sometimes either our schedule or weather does not permit, and we also like to do this away from home so we don't flash the neighbors. Some of our most fun moments have been in the parking lot of Haulover Beach in Florida. There is usually some guy that you will see driving around looking for a female that is either going to or returning from the beach hoping he will catch a glimpse of either her spreading legs getting into her car or doing a quick change in the parking lot.
While visiting Haulover once, there was an older guy in an Escalade that drove by very slowly after we had just parked. There was an empty parking space next to us but there was a car behind him and he could not back up to park. He almost broke his neck turning around in his seat and slowing down to see if my wife was exiting the car. Realizing that she had gotten his attention, we waiting to see what he was going to do. He did exactly what we wanted him to do, he circled the lot and parked next to us.
After he parked, she opened her door turned in her seat as though she was getting out, put her left foot on the pavement but her right foot she put on the door sill, and she turned her upper body as though she was looking for something in the back seat. This had her legs spread and at that time her panties clearly exposed. She was looking in the rear seat to give him plenty of time to check out her panties.
In the mean time I got out on the drivers side and opened the rear door to get out towels, etc. to go to the beach. I then came around to her side, to "help" her. Pretending to just notice him in his car, I spoke to him and told him that we were from out of state and our first time at a nude beach or nude anywhere. He said that he had been a few times but had played golf that morning and just decided to ride thru the parking lot to see if an old friend was there. He was still in his car and still looking up my wife's skirt. She knows to look away from the guys because guys are always afraid of getting caught looking up someone's dress or skirt. I was just making small talk with him to find out what his mind was thinking because there is a "gay" section at that beach also and I wanted him to be looking at her and not me. LOL Sure enough he was all about seeing women's lady parts.
I had already told him that was our first time, which wasn't true, and asked him where people could get naked. He said the only place allowed to be fully naked was actually on the beach. I knew that but just wanted to know if he did. I told my wife that she may need to put her bating suit on rather that undress on the beach with her bra and panties on. She thought that would be better also and asked where could she do it. I told her that since he was parked there blocking the view from that side, and that the front and rear doors were open on her side, that she could do it there if he didn't mind and wouldn't be offended. I told him he just could not take pictures. He said it was fine with him and wanted to make sure we didn't mind him watching. I told him that everyone on the beach would see her naked, what would one more person matter. I explained to him that she and I had discussed that she shouldn't be shy about guys looking because we were far from home and nobody would know.
The first thing she did was pull up her skirt and pull her panties down and off. I asked the guy if most of the women on the beach shaved their pussy. And at that point she spread even more and put both hands down by her pussy, one on either side spreading, and told him that she had shaved the night before and hoped that it looked good. The she stands up puts on foot on the door sill and spreads her ass check and lets him know that I even shaved around her asshole so she would be fully bare. He was enjoying the show.
She undoes the fastener on her skirt and starts pulling it down before she sit back down in the car. So she is sitting in the car with nothing covering from the waist down when she starts pulling her shirt over her head exposing her bra. We are in a parking space that isn't remote but isn't the closest one to the tunnel either, so we aren't really concerned with someone catching us in the parking lot. And all of the doors are open and blocking the view from someone walking past. She then thinks about getting her bathing suit bottom out of the back seat. The whole time exposing her pussy to this guy.
Finally he opens his door and turns around in his seat so he is facing her and doesn't just have his head turned. So he is facing her and her pussy is facing him. It's then she takes her bra off and there are those gorgeous 34C tits with the nipples to die for. She cups her tits and pinches her nipples so that now they are fully erect and saying, "look at me". She is completely naked, in the parking lot, giving this guy a show. I then tell her that I am getting a hard on just watching her and hope that I don't get a boner on the beach. The other guys says that he's had a hard on since he saw her panties. She says that she doesn't believe that, stands up, and reaches over to pat his shorts. She laughs and says, "it is hard." Then she just grabs it and gives it a few squeezes. And this is while she is still naked in the parking lot, and I am hoping that a cop doesn't come and we all get arrested.
Then he becomes just like every other guy, he wants her to see his cock so he pulls up one leg of his shorts and pops his cock out. And she does something that took me completely by surprise, she reaches over again and grabs his cock and gives it a few tugs. Not that I minded, she has given more than a few hands jobs to guys that have helped me give her a massage. But I was afraid that we may end up drawing too much attention and told her that she needed to put her bathing suit on so we can go over to the beach. She did start putting her suit on but not before giving this guy one last look of a spread open pussy and asshole bent over the car seat.
He told us that he was going to have to masturbate in the parking lot before going home. That his wife was no longer into having sex and refused to blow him or jack him off. Poor guy. We talked about it on the beach and she would be fine with giving him a hand job in the parking lot if he was still there. It was a good day, even met another couple on the beach and it was their first time there. They were from Texas. She was a larger size woman, curvy, and yes curvy in all of the right places. We put our chairs down next to them on the beach and struck up a conversation.
Not to go into too much detail, but he was naked and she was topless, with beautiful large tits on a full sized older woman frame. He was trying not to look at my wife's shave pussy but wasn't doing too good of a job disguising it. I like for guys to look at it, that is why she sits with her legs spread. They said it was their first trip into social nudity. He said that he was fine with it but she was a little self conscious about her body. He said that he had tried to talk her out of her bottoms but she wasn't having it. I told her that I thought her body was fantastic. And that she had fantastic boobs and a Rubenesque figure. With that she stood up and dropped her bottoms right there in front of me and him; actually more me than him. She then took her bottoms, turned the crotch inside out and put it over his mouth. Damn, wish she had done that to me.
OK, I am getting off the subject of the parking lot "exhibition mission". And I will save the Texas lady for another time if anyone wants to hear it. There is definitely something about those full bodied mature women that makes my cock rock hard.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:31 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size?
• How long has she been going braless?
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?
Never had a girlfriend or a wife that went without panties. A girlfriend goes braless.

1. Does not do it often outside of the house because of the reaction of the men around her. Wonderful tits, 34DD.
2. Years and years. Because of her large size, bras are very uncomfortable. Always takes off her bra just as soon as she gets home.
3. Yes, but not in my presence. She was a dancer when younger, and apparently casual nudity is not uncommon for dancers during costume changes and such.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 12:28 PM

Default Panties optional

I have a lady friend who told me that she quit wearing panties when she was 12, and was glad to be rid of them then. I also had a wife who wore panties only when she felt she should, like to work. Much of the time she wore sweats and was naked underneath. Sure worked for me...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 10:17 AM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default She's bought a few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokecpl View Post
My wife goes commando when she wears a slinky dress, and often braless too. It gets my blood pounding! She confesses that she used to enjoy walking up stairs knickerless in clubs, knowing men would be checking her pussy out. I keep encouraging her to flash when we're out - no success yet!

New dresses that look good only if she's commando. Found this great looking summer dress and it doesn't really show off her muffin top however if she wears any gear you will see the intent. So this dress requires her to go commando.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 07:45 PM

Hey, let me know what you think and we'll have more for the future!My wife loves to share and see pictures of others!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20150712-WA0002.jpg  
Old 02-05-2018, 02:49 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Fortunate

I'm pretty fortunate in the fact that my wife seldom, if ever, wears panties or bra. Although, she does prefer to wear skirts or dresses that hit just below her knees. When we travel, which we do a lot, she prefers a loose fitting, light weight skirt and light blowse. She also knows I like to tease others by giving them glimpses of her nakedness under her skirt. Last year we were traveling to Oregon and had pulled into a truck stop/rest area. After a brief snack and a smoke, I opened the back door of our car and sat. I called her over and began rubbing up and down the calves of her bare legs. I looked up behind her and noticed a trucker sitting in his truck, just about 30 feet away from us watching. I began raising my hands further and lifting her skirt as I stroked her thighs. She started to moan a little and pushed her crotch in towards me. I told her to watch over the top of the car for anyone coming our way. (The trucker was behind her.) I pusher her skirt up around her waist and began licking her bald pussy. She raised one leg onto the doorstep of the car, spreading herself more for my tongue job. I couldn't see the trucker but I knew he was watching, so I rolled her skirt up and spread her ass so he could see me licking her and spreading her wide open. My wife soon shuddered an orgasm and had to hold herself up by clinging to the roof and top of the car door, while I licked and held her ass wide. Her hips were bucking against me and I held her skirt up around her waist and pulled her tight with one hand and with my other hand I slipped a finger into her ass as she came.
Afterward, we then had another quick smoke and jumped in the car to leave. As I passed by the truck driver I looked up at him. He was smiling from ear to ear and gave me a thumbs up.
Once back on the road, I told my wife that a trucker had watched us. She looked over at me and smiled. All she said was, "I know." Ha! Gotta love a woman like that!
We have had some other great times such as this one. And, it's because she seldom wears any underwear. It keeps us BOTH excited!
Old 02-11-2018, 07:07 AM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeythereGloria View Post
Hey, let me know what you think and we'll have more for the future!My wife loves to share and see pictures of others!
Wow she is Beautiful. I love pictures where you fantasize a nude body. Thats Why i like my wife to be braless but always intersted in no underwear in a short dress but wife never tried. Any more non nude sexy poses?
Old 02-11-2018, 07:41 AM

My wife went through a super horny phase a few years ago (late thirties, sexual prime kicking in) where she would wear sundresses without panties, even to work. A few times from the parking lot to the office the wind picked up her dress and exposed her thick ass. A female co-worker saw it once and warned her that she had been exposed, and my wife just thanked her and kept walking.

The best situation was when she was walking down the stairs towards an exit door at her workplace, and a co-worker entered, sending a big burst up air up the stairs, lifting her skirt and giving him an unobstructed view at her pussy. They exchanged embarrassed smiles, and didn't say anything about it, but a few days later when they saw each other, he said in passing "I like your hairstyle" - referencing her trimmed landing strip.

We had great sex talking about these stories.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:01 PM

My girlfriend goes out all the time without underwear and if she doesn't usually she'll go into the bathroom and take them off. I told her she's welcome to do whatever she pleases, she's had a few guys rub her pussy discretely in the club.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rmjoyce93 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 06:24 AM

Thanked 17,558 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXanderWolfe View Post
My wife went through a super horny phase a few years ago (late thirties, sexual prime kicking in) where she would wear sundresses without panties, even to work. A few times from the parking lot to the office the wind picked up her dress and exposed her thick ass. A female co-worker saw it once and warned her that she had been exposed, and my wife just thanked her and kept walking.

The best situation was when she was walking down the stairs towards an exit door at her workplace, and a co-worker entered, sending a big burst up air up the stairs, lifting her skirt and giving him an unobstructed view at her pussy. They exchanged embarrassed smiles, and didn't say anything about it, but a few days later when they saw each other, he said in passing "I like your hairstyle" - referencing her trimmed landing strip.

We had great sex talking about these stories.
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023