Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Old 01-10-2018, 02:46 AM

[QUOTE=DivineOracle;2560664]Here are the links to all the videos I have found.

have been thinking about getting some broken computers or computers with forgotten passwords and going through them , where did you find these videos?
Old 01-10-2018, 06:56 AM

Thanked 10,222 Times in 509 Posts

I've always been skeptical of this thread as I honestly don't believe people would be careless or stupid enough to leave sensitive pictures and videos on a card - but I now have to report that it can be done and I know because I have done it. Around a month ago I had an SD card in my wallet which contained lots of pics and videos of my wife and I must have pulled out a credit card and dropped it either on a train or in a store somewhere near London. I was annoyed as it was an expensive 128GB card and to anyone who finds it - I won't be reclaiming it as I don't think my wife would be happy knowing it's missing. The bad news for OCC viewers is that many of the pics have already been seen on here (and I attach a couple just for illustration as I didn't want to post without leaving something) but the main point I am making is I now believe that the stills above shown from these cards are genuine!
Attached Thumbnails
Lady Lucan 2.JPG   Lady Lucan 3.jpg  

Lady Lucan vid clip.jpg  
Old 01-10-2018, 07:35 AM

Thanked 14,160 Times in 1,057 Posts

You should know how many people, especially woman, think that pics and vids are also gone forever when just deleting those pics and vids instead of formatting the (micro-)SD Card.
And even formatting one time is probably not save enough.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:22 AM

Thanked 4,274 Times in 390 Posts

A while back i was given a broken blackberry to see if i could repair it. there was a SD card in there, so i quickly copied it, and hit the jackpot with what was on there (the girl, and her girlfriend). Some pics had obviously had ones deleted between them being taken, i look back and wish so much that id run recovery software on that card.

Ill locate the files and post some stills from the videos and some pictures
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bach_cymru For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 03:51 PM

Thanked 1,767 Times in 25 Posts

[QUOTE=chipo;2561963]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineOracle View Post
Here are the links to all the videos I have found.

have been thinking about getting some broken computers or computers with forgotten passwords and going through them , where did you find these videos?
Found them on a laptop. I have kind of become her old tech dumping ground. I tell her I can use the parts. These videos and pictures are all definitely at least 5 or more years old.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DivineOracle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
You should know how many people, especially woman, think that pics and vids are also gone forever when just deleting those pics and vids instead of formatting the (micro-)SD Card.
And even formatting one time is probably not save enough.
Formating is just logical formating, it's not physical.
Even a physical formating do nothing as formating is just the way of build the FAT (file allocation table) for telling the computer where storing file on the disk (or card).
The only way to erase data on a sd card is to overwrite each sector.
On a hard drive you even have to overwrite several time with different patterns because with high end material you can displace the head for reading remanent magnetism of previous writing.
This can be done in white chambers and by opening the disk.
It's only done for very important data or criminal affairs as it cost a lot of money.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 01:03 PM

Thanked 5,401 Times in 314 Posts
Default Second hand iPhone

I’ve just bought a reformatted second hand iPhone without a SIM card and was wondering if it’s possible to recover any of the deleted pics? Feel free to let me know how this can be done if it’s possible. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Terrymc77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 03:12 PM

That's why when I get a new computer, the old one gets it hard drive removed and smashed up, and then the rest of the computer also gets smashed up and tossed in pieces. No handing it off to someone else!
Old 01-17-2018, 03:20 PM

Thanked 1,767 Times in 25 Posts
Default Few things to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrymc77 View Post
I’ve just bought a reformatted second hand iPhone without a SIM card and was wondering if it’s possible to recover any of the deleted pics? Feel free to let me know how this can be done if it’s possible. Thanks.
You can try backing up the iPhone to iTunes on your computer. After the backup is complete I downloaded the free version of iPhone backup extractor and used it to comb through the backup files. Try 4Videosoft iOS Data Recovery, or phonerescue or phonelab. Photorec is also a good program.
The Following User Says Thank You to DivineOracle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarh View Post
Formating is just logical formating, it's not physical.
Even a physical formating do nothing as formating is just the way of build the FAT (file allocation table) for telling the computer where storing file on the disk (or card).
The only way to erase data on a sd card is to overwrite each sector.
On a hard drive you even have to overwrite several time with different patterns because with high end material you can displace the head for reading remanent magnetism of previous writing.
This can be done in white chambers and by opening the disk.
It's only done for very important data or criminal affairs as it cost a lot of money.

Flash memory isnt like a hard drive and it will depend on how the software makes the deletion. A simple image erase will often just take the file out by the usual hdd type method of deleting the first character and taking it out of the file allocation table. However flash memory is allocated into blocks which can be low level formatted by the card firmware when all bytes are physically set back to 255- all bits high. This is a proper deletion of data. A proper format MIGHT use this card firmware based method
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:

Tags
candid, card, enf, finds, found, memory, received, zip

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s