or
Register

Old 12-29-2017, 05:03 PM

Thanked 3,891 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
she recently got in touch on Facebook.
Ditto the girl I lost my virginity to.

She looks great, closing in on 60, but she's a mind melt, judging by the little conversation we had. A total right-wing, up her own arse mess.

I didn't pursue the thing and blocked her on FB.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 05:28 PM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

Mine's the same! She's a total religious nut now, weird when I think what a right little slapper she was in her youth.

Her Facebook page is full of God stuff - if she ever posts any on my page I will block her, but I don't think she will, she knows my opinion on such matters.

We now live 200 miles apart, which makes her easier to tolerate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
Mine's the same! She's a total religious nut now, weird when I think what a right little slapper she was in her youth.
Reminds me of the time I went out with a girl who eventually became a nun.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 05:55 PM

Don't tease us like this Diego! Tell us the story!
Old 12-29-2017, 06:20 PM

Hmmm...well, I got this virgin into bed and I promised I'd not take advantage. And being a gentleman, I was good as my word, although I'm fingering the fuck out of her, sucking her tits, and she's liking it.

And it transpires she's never seen a naked man before (again, we were both teenagers, and both inexperienced, although I'd had a few encounters by then so more experienced than her) so I hop out of bed, turn the light on in all my woody glory, and she does this deep, deep sigh thing.

'Turn the light off'.

So I do, and we go back to where we were. She's pleading with me to take her maidenhead. And eventually I do. Gently, sweetly, slowly, trying to make the experience as pleasurable for her as possible. I hope it was.

Anyway...we fuck a few more times but I'm a cruel, heartless bastard in my teens and move on (something I'm deeply ashamed of now, the way I would use women).

A couple of years later I'm at an art exhibition looking at this painting and someone taps me on the shoulder. It's a nun. A novice nun, but a nun nevertheless.

'Hi. Remember me?'

I didn't. Not because I'd find 'em, fuck 'em and flee, but because I don't recognise her with the headgear on.

She introduces herself and I almost faint. I could feel the blood draining through my face and down my body.

Thankfully I don't pass out and we then hold this surreal conversation about the only (!) sexual experience of the nun's life...with me.

It transpired that when she did her final school exams she decided that God was the way forward for her. I'm not knocking it. Everyone needs to find their own path in life be it as a lawyer, wife-swapper, butcher or nun.

'I'm glad I experienced a man before taking vows', she said. 'It makes me feel I can connect with people who might discuss physical love and relationships with me'. The conversation then took a religious/theological turn for about half an hour, but there was this twinkle in her eye when she talked about, in a strange, oblique manner, that night.

I didn't hear from her again after that night, but later heard she'd taken final vows and was at that time, the late 1990s, in a community of nuns in Italy. I even learned her nun-ly name, but I'll not add that to the post.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 12:06 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Hmm...

I can't resist the joke of saying her becoming a nun is not much of an endorsement of your love making! Ha.
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
I can't resist the joke of saying her becoming a nun is not much of an endorsement of your love making! Ha.
Not the first time that has been said ! Nor 'at least she didn't become a lesbian after that' is another jibe I have poked at me in fun (at least, I think it's fun).
Old 01-02-2018, 05:40 AM

Part 6 – Tina

Strangely enough, my next conquest after Yvonne was much younger than me. I was 33 and Tina was 20. We met when our van driver was off sick and I was filling in for him, and at one of the places I delivered to, Tina came out of the office to sign the delivery note. She was very tall, very dark-haired, and very young! But also bloody tasty! Imagine Kate Bush circa 1980.

I did a couple more deliveries to her company that week, and discovered that she was only a temp and was to finish on the Friday. Realising we would probably then lose touch, I phoned and managed to speak to her, and asked her out. She said yes.

We went out for a few months, during which time nothing really happened. Indeed I almost went back to Yvonne, but on realising she hadn’t changed, stepped back from that brink.

Then one night it all came to a head. Tina and I had been sitting in a pub for hours, chatting away and I thought to myself, this is all very nice but let’s see some action. When I got her into the car to take her home, I said, “Come here,” gave her a very gentle kiss, and just carried on. I was determined not to stop! After a couple of minutes her lips parted, our tongues met, and the passion slowly increased until we were both really turned on.

We drove to That Place (again!) where I showed her how to operate the reclining seat (“Turn the knob on your side.” “I haven’t got a knob on my side.”).

As we kissed again, I caressed Tina’s magnificent mane of black hair with one hand, while the other hand slipped gracefully into her loose top to play with her nipples. She had quite large breasts, but being so tall would have looked silly with anything else. Suddenly I got a surprise; one hand was round me, but the other was undoing my belt and reaching into my jeans to massage my cock, which by this time was rock hard. My turn, I thought, and the fingers that were in her hair were now in her … other hair, and venturing into her oh-so-wet pussy.

“Mmmm, Everard, that feels so good,” she sighed. We didn’t go any further that night but it was only a couple more weeks before we found an even more private parking spot out in the country and were at it like rabbits. I was now getting the chance to put into practice what Yvonne had taught me, and Tina was enjoying the learning process. Like Yvonne though, she too would stray; often on her trips home (she came from a town about 100 miles away), she would meet up with an old boyfriend, lapse, and not seem to understand why I was unhappy when she came back and told me about it. Eventually she got pregnant (not by me) and moved away, so we lost touch.

I have occasionally posted stories about Tina here, and will collect some of them in the next post. In the meantime, though, you might like to go to the Fiction section and read my ‘Strip Trivial Pursuit’ thread …

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=216346

… because ‘Gail’ in those stories is based on her (with a little bit of Chloe from my ‘Working Girls’ thread thrown in!), except I’ve made her a little older than my character. (Her name was inspired by the gorgeous Gail Russell.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2018, 08:23 AM

Part Seven – Tina (continued)

“My girlfriend’s got my sense of humour. She needs it; she hasn’t got one of her own.”

Over the years I’ve discovered that some women have a strange sense of humour, and many don’t have one at all. Mind you, these days I subscribe to the Oscar Wilde view; that the only thing worse than a woman without a sense of humour, is a woman with a sense of humour.

Here are three stories about Tina, two suggesting she did have one, the other suggesting she didn’t.

1:

One Saturday night we had a row. Tina had phoned me asking me to take her out, and I’d had to say no because I’d brought a lot of work home and had to complete it, besides which we’d already arranged to spend the day together on the Sunday anyway.

When I picked her up the next morning, things were still distinctly frosty. She’d thawed a little by lunchtime, after I’d taken her to a nice country pub and bought us a meal and some drinks. During the afternoon, we found a secluded spot to park, talked through the problem and forgot we’d ever quarrelled in the first place.

After we’d finished making up, we started making out. Our kissing and groping became ever more passionate, and before long we were in the back seat, what remained of our clothes was off, and I was being inserted into her tunnel of love. But by this time I was so excited that I came after about three thrusts! Fortunately Tina was very mature about it – we just had a good laugh and enjoyed the rest of the day.

I remembered thinking, thank god it wasn't Yvonne ... she'd have gone into an instant sulk and not spoken to me for a week.

2:

With me still living at home and her sharing a flat with two other girls, opportunities for privacy were a little hard to come by. It became our custom, particularly in the summer, to head out of the city to a country pub, where we would sit and wait for the sun to go down. Then when we’d decided it was dark enough, we’d drive down the road to a deserted lane, where we would park, strip off, and enjoy a few glasses of wine before getting down to some steamy ‘rampant sex’ – as the lady herself used to call it.

One night after we had done the deed, I felt the need to answer a call of nature and got out of the car. While relieving myself I heard some shuffling, followed by a loud click. And when I tried to get back in … I couldn’t. She’d locked me out.

So there I was, twenty miles from home, stuck outside the car in a country lane where anyone could walk or drive past at any time, and not a stitch on. (25 years before I became a naturist!) I spent a very uncomfortable few minutes trying to persuade Tina to let me back in (during which time she was jumping up and down laughing, sounding the horn and flashing the lights) and making a supreme effort not to let her know how annoyed I was. Eventually, she unlocked the door. (She couldn’t drive so at least I knew she wasn’t going to shoot off and leave me stranded.)

A week or so later we were back in the same spot and once more, I got out. And once more, I heard the click. This time I simply let myself back in using the spare key I’d had cut the day before, hidden in the door pocket, and picked up as I got out. What puzzled me, though, was that I never attempted to lock her out of the car in similar circumstances. Perhaps I’m just not as mean as she was!

3:

She once told me about a friend of hers whose boyfriend came round to visit her, and when she opened the door to him, she had no top on. I thought, ‘well that story’s a bit tame, isn’t it? Nothing remotely interesting there.’

But I said, “I bet you wouldn’t do that.”

She said, “I bet I would.”

I said, “A pound says you wouldn’t.” (This was in the 80s, a pound was worth a lot more than it is now.)

She said, “Right.”

I was on a roll now, because I’d just remembered something that I was pretty sure she had forgotten. So I said, “Furthermore, I bet you two pounds you wouldn’t come to the door … with nothing on.”

A few days later I called round to have lunch with her and when the door opened she was hiding behind it. As soon as I was in and she shut it, I could see why. There she stood in all her glory, completely naked. And I do mean glory; remember she was 5 foot 10 and quite curvy.

Then I said, “You remember that two pounds you owe me? Well, you don’t owe me it any more.” Tina said nothing, but I could see by her expression that she was decidedly not happy.

(She was quite happy to stay naked the entire lunch hour though, and for us to fuck each other’s brains out before I went back to work.)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 04:51 AM

Part Eight – Nez

A few years back I thought I’d give Match.com a try. I contacted a few ladies and met one or two, although nothing special happened at first. But then there was Nez. She was Turkish and ten years younger than me, and we spent a while talking to each other before deciding to meet.

She turned out to be tall, dark and absolutely bloody drop dead gorgeous with beautiful pale brown eyes I could willingly lose myself in forever. And a fantastic slim body, elegantly shown off by a pale yellow blouse, medium length black skirt and high-heeled suede boots when we met for our first date. This was lunch in a pub, after which we stayed there chatting for ages, and eventually got asked to leave as it was 3 in the afternoon and they wanted to shut. It was a nice hot summer day so we had a walk down the road, during which I got a little bolder and was holding her hand, and by the time we reached the nearby park had an arm round her. We sat on a bench and cuddled but there she drew the line; saying “no kiss today.”

Then I walked her back to her flat, and was unexpectedly invited in. While I went to use the loo Nez took the opportunity to change and emerged, looking just as sexy as before, in black jeans and a bright green sweater.

While she made coffee we stood in the kitchen, casually chatting … but suddenly she put down the pot, came over to where I was, and gave me the longest, deepest and sexiest kiss I’ve ever had! I went hard as a rock immediately and she was holding me so tightly she must have noticed.

We managed to finish making the coffee somehow and were now sat on her sofa, enjoying more of those massive kisses. My tongue started working lower and when it reached her collarbone she got really excited and didn’t say a word when my hand went inside her loose top to find a hardening nipple. Pretty soon it was both hands, the top and bra were off and she was removing my shirt, so now it was two bare fronts pressing hard together. Then she got on top and straddled me, even through two lots of clothing I could feel her red-hot pussy grinding into my erection as we dry humped. In fact if we both hadn’t had to work that evening ... who knows what would have followed.

A day or so later, back on Nez’s sofa, we had a long chat and decided it had been good that we hadn’t done anything on that previous occasion. She said she had only ever had sex on a first date once, and I said me too (Kerrie), and that didn’t really count because I had already known the girl in question for a year before we started going out.

Nez held me really tightly, gave me a smouldering look with those lovely eyes and said, in that wonderful exotic accent, “Promise me you will not wait year!”

She was working that night – she was an agency nurse – so I waited until she had changed into her uniform, in which she looked really hot (I said “You can examine me any time you like!”), then gave her a lift to the hospital where she was working. On the way she was being a little naughty and her hands were going into some interesting places. I had to remind her that I needed to concentrate, and that the headline, ‘Driving Instructor Crashes Through Shop Front,’ would not look good in the local paper.

When we arrived she realised she was early and didn’t need to start for half an hour, so we found a quiet corner of the car park and sat making out for a while.

After such a good start, our next meeting was a disappointment. She had gone off the idea, and I was on my own yet again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife