uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2017, 08:06 AM

Thanked 177,274 Times in 18,912 Posts
Default Has anyone gone to school with a girl who's been naked in a movie/TV show/etc.?

Has anyone here gone to school with any girls who later went on to become actresses or models, and then did nude scenes or photo shoots? What was the experience of seeing them naked like, especially after having known them growing up before they were "famous"? Doesn't necessarily have to be an actually famous actress or model, just naked on screen or in a magazine, etc.

Thanks

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 09-08-2017 at 08:11 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 09:51 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Unfortunately no. But there is/was a poster on this site that went to high school with a girl that did a topless scene in the 80s movie Screwballs. Maybe he will see this
Old 09-08-2017, 10:36 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

I went to university with a girl who appeared in a brief scene in a film. She was playing a childhood friend of the protagonist in a flashback during which he remembers his teenage years. In the scene, she, who is a few years older than him, lifts her shirt and pushes his head between her very big tits (unfortunately in a bra). The whole scene is shortish and it does not really feel erotic.
When I saw the film in a cinema I was actually surprised to recognize her, because I didn't know she was trying to be an actress. Also, the strange thing is that her tits looked bigger in real life than they did on the screen. Anyway, she did not complete her degree, but dropped out and tried to pursue a career in acting. She starred in a few minor roles in TV productions, then worked briefly as a presenter for a very major network, but was unable to achieve any real success. Now she is working as unqualified nurse for a dental studio. A bit sad.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 12:04 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

I have written about this before. I went to law school with a young lady who posed for Playboy while we were still in law school. She was in one of those "Girls of the Southwest Conference" issues.

Between us it was no different. She even autographed a copy for me. That was a little awkward for her, I think. But we never talked about afterward and before long it was as if it never even happened.

But overall it was not a positive experience for her. Too many men were just too immature about it. Her father owned a construction company and apparently he had a long talk with her about the adverse impact it had on his business. Our peers drew unwarranted inferences and had unfounded expectations about her sexuality and behavior. She had many negative experiences of that kind.

It followed her quite a while and it took a long time to put behind her. What was most sad was that she never intended to leverage it into a career or anything. She just thought it would be fun. I am glad she didnt let it ruin her life.

Last edited by Archelon; 09-08-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:23 PM

Thanked 1,867 Times in 119 Posts
Default My "girl friend" in kindergarten...

Was Ms. May 2009, for Playboy. My friend dated a girl who went on to become the performer known as Astryd Jaymes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 02:44 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I unfortunately can't go into too much detail for privacy reasons.

My fiancée got into "child acting" with a classmate as a youngster. She actually has a small role in what is considered now a "cult classic." Her classmate, who much to my fiancée's chagrin was more talented than her, went on to land several roles and made a career out of it. She is now what I would consider to be "D-list", working mostly in TV and doing plays.

My fiancée and her recently reconnected.

On a recent TV show, where she had a recurrent role, she had a topless scene; one of her first. I called my fiancée the moment I saw it and she watched the episode. Like most women, she did the whole "comparison thing", shrugging and noting that her tits looked better! I don't think she ever got over the fact that her friend was actually able to make a career out of acting!
Old 09-08-2017, 05:27 PM

Thanked 9,969 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
I have written about this before. I went to law school with a young lady who posed for Playboy while we were still in law school. She was in one of those "Girls of the Southwest Conference" issues.

Between us it was no different. She even autographed a copy for me. That was a little awkward for her, I think. But we never talked about afterward and before long it was as if it never even happened.

But overall it was not a positive experience for her. Too many men were just too immature about it. Her father owned a construction company and apparently he had a long talk with her about the adverse impact it had on his business. Our peers drew unwarranted inferences and had unfounded expectations about her sexuality and behavior. She had many negative experiences of that kind.

It followed her quite a while and it took a long time to put behind her. What was most sad was that she never intended to leverage it into a career or anything. She just thought it would be fun. I am glad she didnt let it ruin her life.
This is a very similar story to mine. I worked with this girl in a prior life. I actually couldn't stand her. We just never clicked in the work environment, and we always clashed. She announced one day she was giving her two week notice. For some reason that took the pressure off both of us and over the next 2 weeks we actually started talking a lot.

She eventually confided in me that she had been in Playboy for one one those college issues. She didn't pose, but she was pictured with a bunch of other girls doing a nude run on campus. It was funny, because as she was describing the issue, I realized I actually had it at home! I brought in the next day and had her sign it. She laughed and did, and wasn't the least bit embarrassed at all.

She did say I owed her one though, so I showed her photo of me when my wife and I were at Hedonism.

That was over 12 years ago now. Haven't talked to her since, but I sometimes wonder how she's doing.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:32 PM

I didn't really know her, but I went to high school with a Playboy playmate. She graduated a year or two ahead of me. I think I had one class with her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to skyjack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 05:37 PM

Good topic. This actually happened to me - a girl I knew a bit at university became a moderately well-known (solid C-list) actress. Just out of university she had a nude scene in a TV episode. I heard about it at the time, but I've only now been inspired to go and look and it.

Truth is, she clearly has awesome breasts, but seeing it now doesn't have much emotional impact. I think basically because I was never that keen on her: she was rather flinty and self-centred, and it was no surprise she'd get her kit off for her career. If she'd been someone I really liked and hit it off with as a person, that would have been very different.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lucianado For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 06:58 PM

Thanked 177,274 Times in 18,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
I unfortunately can't go into too much detail for privacy reasons.

My fiancée got into "child acting" with a classmate as a youngster. She actually has a small role in what is considered now a "cult classic." Her classmate, who much to my fiancée's chagrin was more talented than her, went on to land several roles and made a career out of it. She is now what I would consider to be "D-list", working mostly in TV and doing plays.

My fiancée and her recently reconnected.

On a recent TV show, where she had a recurrent role, she had a topless scene; one of her first. I called my fiancée the moment I saw it and she watched the episode. Like most women, she did the whole "comparison thing", shrugging and noting that her tits looked better! I don't think she ever got over the fact that her friend was actually able to make a career out of acting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucianado View Post
Good topic. This actually happened to me - a girl I knew a bit at university became a moderately well-known (solid C-list) actress. Just out of university she had a nude scene in a TV episode. I heard about it at the time, but I've only now been inspired to go and look and it.

Truth is, she clearly has awesome breasts, but seeing it now doesn't have much emotional impact. I think basically because I was never that keen on her: she was rather flinty and self-centred, and it was no surprise she'd get her kit off for her career. If she'd been someone I really liked and hit it off with as a person, that would have been very different.
Are either of you able to share the name of the TV shows?

Would appreciate it if future posters would at least provide the names of the movie(s)/TV show(s) that the scenes are in, even if you don't want to go as far as actually naming the actress.

But if the especially daring wanted to actually post the scene(s), I wouldn't mind that either...

Thanks

Fango

Tags
actress, school

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p