uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-21-2017, 02:51 PM

Thanked 2,445 Times in 328 Posts
Default Hotel Surprise

We were on vacation with another couple several years ago, and after a day at the beach I went back with my friend to his hotel room to make some dinner reservation calls. His totally smoking hot wife who I've had a mini crush on for weeks had already come back to the room and was in the bathroom showering. I heard the hair dryer in the bathroom while my friend got on the phone. He's on the phone with his back toward the bathroom, and I'm sitting on the sofa that is inside the sitting room area, but out of view of the bathroom door. To my utter delight (!!!) his wife walks into the main room, 100% totally naked, while combing her long blonde hair. No towel or anything! Just a hairbrush in hand. She's got her head tilted toward my side, so that her hair is blocking her view of me, and she continues brushing and walking toward him. I got a total hard on watching this unbelievable scene unfold in front of me: a full on view of her nicely trimmed, triangle patch bush and her bare breasts dangling as she was hunched over somewhat. When she reaches him by the desk, I was treated to a full unobstructed view of her bare ass just mooning away at me in all its bare bottomed glory. (_i_) Unbelievable good fortune! Her sexy bikini tan lines accentuated what a hot body she had and how totally naked she was. I must have had a good 10 second view of all this before she suddenly turned around and to her horror saw me sitting there smiling and staring. I stammered out a teasing "hi Tracey". She turned beet red... shreiked... and tried covering up while retreating back to the bathroom. Hands first instinctively trying to cover her her bush and breasts, and after passing me, trying to cover her cute jiggling bare ass cheeks as she ran by. Wish I was closer and had the chance to reach out and slap her bare cheeks as she was standing there or running past me. LOL Anyway, I will never forget that amazing view.. and still get a hard on thinking about it. Its always nice to see her now and smile while saying "hi Tracey"
Old 08-21-2017, 05:10 PM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial1 View Post
Same here. No towel, just naked. And it's not like she does casual nudity, at all. But bathroom routine is once she's out of the shower she does everything naked (hair dryer, teeth brush, etc...) then comes out naked and gets dressed in the bedroom.

I just thought that's what they all did but a good friend tells me he rarely sees his wife naked except for sex, and not always then! I was quite surprised
Mine is very similar. Not into casual nudity anywhere else, but does the same as yours; hair dryer, toothbrush, makeup all nude then walks into our closet and picks out her clothes. I got busted taking pictures and had to delete with her watching. I'm not giving up that easily. Love watching her use the hair dryer to dry her beaver.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2017, 10:27 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Just today

Mine does all the time and today led to an interesting one. Her extremely pervy brother, whose been trying unsuccessfully to sneak peeks for years (comical since all he would have to do is ask), showed up unexpectedly. I didnt tell her and she got out of the shower and walks through naked. She sees him, hes just staring, and she shrugs and says "well youve seen it now so whatever, and stands there talking.

His eyes are locked on her tits and hes trying to get a good pussy view so finally she sits, tosses a leg over the chair arm and relaxes. He couldnt even pretend to not be staring.

Finally she laughed and asked if he wanted to feel.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:11 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts
Default Naked apart from a towel on the head

The evidence reveals all.
Attached Thumbnails
nudo.jpg  
Old 09-01-2017, 07:42 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default thegrayprincejt-

Any more to that story? There's more than one extremely pervy brother out here who would love to know Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 11:31 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Any more to that story? There's more than one extremely pervy brother out here who would love to know Thanks!
He ended up playing with and sucking her tits and fingering her. Then she gave him a short but fun to watch blowjob.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2017, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Love this original story. And she may say it was no big deal as brothers don't look at sisters that way, but I and many others can assure, under those circumstances, WE DO

I think it's very unlikely she did not understand he was interested in seeing her, but saying he was not interested allowed her to parade around naked in front of two very focused young men whenever she wanted! And she says the same thing today as she doesn't want her husband to think she's some sort of "pervert".

In the family exposures thread I wrote about a college GF who did the same sort of thing around her kid brother- pretending to be innocent or unaware of her exposure, but doing her best to show him as much as she could, every chance she got!
Yes I'm sure you are right!
She acted as casual as can be with us both there as she was naked. Sometimes for extended amounts of time. And he was so brazen about seeing her naked he didn't care lol. He'd be right there with no hesitant whenever she was coming out of the shower. He would also have no problem walking in on her shower, or pantsing her. Stuff like that. She'd moon him too. Made him a very happy camper growing up I assume.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2017, 03:21 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

This is 2004 but she still does......
Attached Thumbnails
lyn.jpg   lyn23a.jpg  

Old 10-12-2017, 06:58 PM

Thanked 4,804 Times in 153 Posts

If the kids aren't around or she's sure they're asleep my wife will come out of the shower completely naked. Our bathroom is upstairs with the bedrooms but if she doesn't have the clothes she wants to wear in the bedroom she will walk through the house and down to the basement like this. A few times she has come down with the front door open and the curtains facing the neighbor's house open and stood at the bottom of the stairs. I so wish someone would come to the door when she's like this.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 02:49 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
Does your wife come out of the bathroom with only a towel on her head?

When my wife has had a shower or bath she will come out with only a towel in her hair. Ive often wondered if she gets a thrill that there might be someone downstairs, as you can see the bathroom door from the bottom of the stairs. She then walks to the bed room and gets changed in front of the window with no sheer curtain. She wont put the light on though as she would see it as being exhibitionist.

Does your wife do this?
No, but she does come out the shower with the towel around her waist only. She has such big boobs that she can't get the towel to stay up so doesn't bother. My favourite view of the day is watching her come back in the room with those big puppies on show
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida