Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2017, 09:07 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Ex wives

Do you still or would you do your ex wife ? I've been fucking mine off and on since our divorce in 2007. We are still close and love one another, it's just we had our differences when married. She is not remarried, but I am. We tell each other everything still. She has a great hairy pussy and big tits, loves to give head. She wasn't into having nudes took of her, she is on the religious side, but loves to get naughty in the bedroom, and has a nice wet pussy. What's your story with your ex wife ? Would love to hear it and see pics if you have them. I will show this one of mine. As said, she wasn't into nudes, sorry.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:22 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

My ex-wife ?? She was sexless after 6 years, and she has tried to get back in my pants after the divorce. I remarried and got a good one (that also went sexless after 7 years but that's another story) but the Ex messed up any opportunity a long time ago.

Now my first REAL girlfriend is divorced, and She is a different story!! She is HAWT! Great rack blond hair sweet lips nice round hips. She wants to be the "other woman" and would never say anything and it would be perfect. But I KNOW she would get attached easily and after a while I'm sure I would have some feelings so I nixed that before it started.

So here I sit on OCC with you guys LOL!!!
Old 07-16-2017, 11:02 PM

Thanked 1,171 Times in 75 Posts
Default My ex, years ago

Here is a story of how I got my ex to cheat on her then husband with me.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...58#post1582658

That was over 20 years ago. Now? No way. She has totally gone to hell. I wouldn't fuck her with one of her (four!) other ex-husband's dick.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimskoolaid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 03:35 AM

Now? No. I don't really have any desire to go outside of my current marriage, even during "long term relationship dry spells."

BEFORE I met my current wife. It was pretty frequent. The ex left me when we were in our upper 20s for a literal teenager. Needless to say, the kid didn't have a CLUE what he was doing and went limp a lot, he was big into steroids. This was in addition to the fact that I didn't want to die alone, so I got in really good shape. It was sort of a perfect storm, the boyfriend sucked in bed, I was a new me... I was like a magnet to her.

So, he'd go to work, she'd come by to visit and I'd hate-fuck her. It was odd. I'd rail her, then turn the cold shoulder; I was actually a huge dick to her, and she deserved it. It would usually end with me telling her to get out, but I let her keep the key because I knew she'd let her self in a couple days later, it was like clockwork. I think she thought she was playing both sides for the two to three months that this went on for. I was just getting my rocks and a little revenge. When I met my current wife a few years ago I decided to go all-in with the relationship, so I cut the ex off. Suddenly she wanted to come back home. Nope.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:01 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I am fucking my ex wife now. I cheated on her and she filed for divorce. Almost immediately, she got involved with a 29 year old (and our shared nanny and I have both seen her fucking him -- she's 48). We split up in 2014 and my then girlfriend and I broke up about a year after. She and that dude split at about the same time. She didn't know that Callie and I broke up because I didn't want to talk about it with her.

Randomly one night while she had the kids, I got a text around 1am. She asked, "tell me about sex with Callie. I know you fucked me different after you got together with her". I decided to tell her that we broke up. She then opened up about her and the young guy. She wrote how much he could cum (I posted a pic she sent). She then said that she missed me. We texted for hours about sex. When we were together in the last few years she was so non-sexual, even though she was at first. Her pussy is literally perfect. It's always wet and so tight.

She texted me about how much she loved fucking the 29 year old and it made her feel attractive and that all of her friends were jealous. That he could get super hard 2 minutes after cumming. She asked me to tell her about Callie's pussy and got me to admit I fucked the nanny. She asked me if I really did that while the kids were at my house. I told her that the nanny threw her legs behind her ears and I couldn't take it.

So I have started fucking her while the kids are at school or camp. It is amazing. She shows up at my front door randomly. I don't want to see other women because listening to her orgasm is incredible. She talks so dirty about the other guy and it pushes me over the edge.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:19 AM

One other thing. There is nothing better than cumming in my ex's pussy. She talks so hot asking me about sex with my ex-GF and tells me all about Jason railing her. She is 49 now, but looks 30 and does kegels and ball exercises every day. We only get together when the kids have school or things to do. But whoa.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 04:13 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
One other thing. There is nothing better than cumming in my ex's pussy. She talks so hot asking me about sex with my ex-GF and tells me all about Jason railing her. She is 49 now, but looks 30 and does kegels and ball exercises every day. We only get together when the kids have school or things to do. But whoa.
My ex tells me about the guys that have fucked her, I as well tell her about intimate things. We tell each other practically everything.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 02:59 AM

Did you ever see some guy cum in her? It's incredible. The fact of her opening her body to that. While she and I are fucking now, she tells me how much he would cum.

I've been with so many super hot women since we split. But I love fucking her. I had sex with the gorgeous nanny after we separated. Her body is perfect and she was amazing. But I just can't stop my attraction to my ex. She is twice the age of the nanny, but after she was fucking the young guy after us, she became so much better. Guess she learned some things....

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 09-13-2017 at 12:59 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 12:20 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
I'd do her if she hadn't done me so dirty-she was the hottest woman I've ever been with sexually. Would any of you do her? She always orgasmed every time we fucked, with no help from her hands or mine. Her we are fucking
She's a sexy petite little thing! As a GF I'd generally prefer more curves, but I've enjoyed playing with some of the LBFM types like this - how'd she do you wrong?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 10:48 AM

Default Dawn-2nd wife

When I found Dawn, it was nirvana. I haven't seen her in close to thirty years, but if she contacted me I would do her in a heartbeat. I never found another woman like her. I sobered up and cleaned up and thought that the type of relationship we had was wrong. Now I realize that sex is not the same as booze and drugs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d