photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-16-2017, 08:30 PM

Not my GF, but ex-GF.

My ex and hers went to school together; they didn't have penetrative sex but he would ejaculate into her underwear while she was wearing them.

She told me that story when we were still friends; then when we became a couple; I found some underwear under her bed with some white stains, so I asked her if those had been part of her adventures.

I asked her to put them on and I did the very same thing to her in the very same underwear the ex-BF did. Good times, but the relationship didn't work in the end.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 10:08 PM

My ex and hers went to school together; they didn't have penetrative sex but he would ejaculate into her underwear while she was wearing them.

She told me that story when we were still friends; then when we became a couple; I found some underwear under her bed with some white stains, so I asked her if those had been part of her adventures.

I asked her to put them on and I did the very same thing to her in the very same underwear the ex-BF did. Good times, but the relationship didn't work in the end.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 06:52 AM

Default many fun facts

Mine has told me things in great detail. Favorite is how she used to cum on his dick when he fucked her standing up. She points to the base of my dick and says her clit would rub right there on him and she'd go wild. Once he did that she would let him do anything. He loved to see his cum on her
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pdiddymon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 08:54 AM

Default a new story

Last night during sex my wife blurts out that she was trying to count her past lovers recently and ended up at 7. I told her you know the rule when a woman gives her number you multiply by 3. She said she didn't count the times they didn't stick their dicks in her. We laughed because she had told me previous of a few guys who came so fast when they saw her tits or when she just put her mouth on it. So I asked if that was what she meant and she said well yes and she told me a story I never heard about a time when she was younger and her mom introduced her to this guy. They were making out for hours and she was waiting for him to make the next move. He finally put is hand in her pants and rubbed her now soaked and aroused pussy. He fingered her to orgasm and she thought now he'll fuck me good. He pulled her pants down and pushed her on the floor and stuck his tongue in her pussy. He ate her to another hard orgasm. He never took is pants off and she never saw his cock.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by william64 View Post
The first night i took my then gf out on our own,
I had fucked her a few weeks before when i walked in on her and a friend of mine fucking
I joined in, that night, then asked her out
But this was just me and her,
Few drinks a dance, and a walk home,
Not far from her mothers house, she got all friendly and pulled me down the back of the village bus stop,
Dropped to her knees, and started sucking me
I asked if it was safe
She piped up its fine, i have suck most of my friends off hear,
Friends i asked,
Yes, friends,
How many,
No idea she shrugged alot,
Then started sucking me again
I shot off in seconds, stood up kissed me,
That was quick she laughed,
Turned me on some thing rotten knowing that she had been there regularly,
She pointed up the road a bit, if you stand up there you might be lucky and see me suck some one off,
She kissed me again, only if you want to watch me,
I kind of said yes,
Good, next time maybe
Still get a hardon walking past the bus stop today,
Although there is a house behind it now,
that sounded amazing and I totally understand why you still get a hardon to this day !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 11:48 AM

A bottle of wine lead to a conversation with Beth over the weekend that just about fits here and anyway does help bump the thread a bit

When Beth was 17 she had to spend a few weeks of her summer holiday from school with family friends because her parents had to travel with her Dad's work.

By Beth's own admission she was in a very sulky, stroppy phase and was being a bit of a nightmare to be around. The friends were an older married couple who'd had children of their own who had now gone off to university so they were used to the teenage years.

One evening after a couple of days of Beth being a nightmare she went up to bed and after changing into her pjs slipped under the duvet. Under her pillow she found a little box and a note on top saying ' this might help to make the next couple of weeks a bit easier' . Inside was a small and very quiet bullet vibrator and some nice lube and some spare batteries

Needless to say Beth tried it out and by her own admission had the best orgasm she'd ever had in her life to that point She'd masturbated before but only with fingers and she hadn't used toys before. She was still a virgin at that point. She had lots of fun with the vibrator and made very good use of it for the remainder of the holiday.

It was never mentioned by the family other than one time the lady mentioned to Beth that she seemed a lot more relaxed and happy and Beth was just to say if there was anything else she needed I think that made Beth very red faced and it wasn't mentioned again...

Beth's parents were quite religious and conservative so would have been horrified at the approach their friends took to dealing with a sulky teenage girl. You have to hand it to them and say that it worked as they had a happier girl for the holidays and I eventually got to sleep with a girl who loves sex..so their approach definitely gets my vote !
Old 06-26-2017, 03:27 PM

Default another cock that didn't get counted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmrsfun55 View Post
Last night during sex my wife blurts out that she was trying to count her past lovers recently and ended up at 7. I told her you know the rule when a woman gives her number you multiply by 3. She said she didn't count the times they didn't stick their dicks in her. We laughed because she had told me previous of a few guys who came so fast when they saw her tits or when she just put her mouth on it. So I asked if that was what she meant and she said well yes and she told me a story I never heard about a time when she was younger and her mom introduced her to this guy. They were making out for hours and she was waiting for him to make the next move. He finally put is hand in her pants and rubbed her now soaked and aroused pussy. He fingered her to orgasm and she thought now he'll fuck me good. He pulled her pants down and pushed her on the floor and stuck his tongue in her pussy. He ate her to another hard orgasm. He never took is pants off and she never saw his cock.
Last night while we were fucking my wife asked me if I ever had a girl who kept resisting and finally just let me put the head in but wouldn't let me fuck her? I just sort of blurted out yes wondering what she would say next. She told me when she was 15 her and a friend ended up in the same room in separate beds with these 2 older guys. They were just planning on making out and getting felt up. My wife already had her 34D's that drew a lot of attention from boys and her friend was almost as big 34C. She said the guy she was with kept trying to open her jeans and finally after enough kissing and rubbing she let him slide his finger in her very wet pussy. The more she moaned the more he slid her jeans down but she kept pulling them back up as she was still a virgin and didn't want to lose it to this guy. While they were rolling around she said they fell off the bed and when she landed on the floor he just pulled her jeans with her panties stuck in them off. He put his head between her legs and started to lick her pussy slowly the way she soon learned she really likes. At this point she looked over and realized her friend was totally naked in the other bed as the guy who was licking her pussy had reached over to squeeze one of her round tits. The next thing she felt was his hard cock pressing against her pussy. They stayed that way with his cock rubbing up and down her wet pussy for a while as he kept trying to fuck her. She finally agreed to just let him put the tip in just far enough to touch her hymen. I learned that she had done this with a few other guys at the time. None of these were counted in her reported number as she didn't actually fuck them. It seems she also got her pussy licked a lot
When she told me that I came all over her so I'll have to get the rest of the story during our next session ...lol
all comments welcomed and appreciated
Old 06-26-2017, 04:26 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default One of a few crazy tales

My wife has a friend called SJ, that she has known all her life. I've known SJ since I met my wife, and she's been a family friend ever since. We see SJ, her husband and family occasionally, although not much these days. But I think about this story often.

So, before we were married my wife (she was about 19 ish) went on holiday to Spain with SJ. They met a group of lads and girls one night, and they ended up back at one of the lad's hotel rooms. They were all drunk and some of the group started to get frisky. She said there was about 3 boys and 5 girls, including her and SJ.

After some drinking games, my wife said she ended up having her pussy licked by a very drunk 'foreign' girl. Her friend SJ who was not as drunk, was just sat watching and not getting involved. My wife saw this and asked her what why, and what was wrong. SJ said she was very nervous, and hadn't done anything like this before, and didn't know where to start.

My wife said come here and just start sucking on my tits to start. My wife's tits are huge, with big nipples. SJ was reluctant at first, she said she couldn't as they were just friends. But eventually after some gentle persuasion, she did. My wife told me how SJ licked and sucked her nipples, and then eventually they kissed and my wife pushed SJ's had down to her pussy, and told her make her cum.

My wife described to me how SJ stripped off, and got into it in a big way. SJ ended up sucking on my wife's pussy for ages, pushing her fingers in an out and made my wife cum several times. They both got fucked senseless. The party or orgy went on for most of the night. I was more interested in what her and her friend got up to though.

She told me that several more times during the holiday the two of them had spent a few hours before going out just fucking each other. She said SJ seemed obsessed with licking my wife's pussy. She said that's that first and last time they have had sex.

She told me a few wild stories from her past, but I get more interested when she tells me the ones with people in that I know.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:00 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default She won't tell me much more than this

For some reason my wife felt the need to cheat on one of her previous boyfriends, regularly. She's told me one story of how when on holiday in Lanzarote she cheated on him.

The story goes like this... she used to go running most mornings before it got too warm. He boyfriend stayed in bed, hung over from the night before.

She got friendly with a German boy, who was also out running most mornings. Well one thing led to another and she went back to the lads apartment. She met the two other lads sharing his apartment. They chatted and had a laugh for the first few visits, but nothing happened.

After about the 3rd or 4th day, and after the chat had gotten progressively dirtier, one of the lads asked my wife if she had ever been fucked by three lads at the same time. Well she hadn't.. but she told me she thought what the hell and went for it. If your offering she told them!

She's described to me in some detail how they took turns at fucking her, how she sucked them while being fucked. She didn't get to do a double penetration or anal, as she said the thought 'scared' her. She thought it would be too painful. She told me how one of the boys licked her pussy and flicked her clit with his tongue, while she was being fucked from behind, in a sort of 69 position.

It ended with them cumming all over her tits, she wanted to avoid a facial and getting cum in her hair before going back to her boyfriend.

I keep asking her for more details, but she says it's about as much as that. She got fucked, sucked cock, and had cum splashed on her tits. What more is there to tell!

I guess she's right.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:12 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmrsfun55 View Post
Last night while we were fucking my wife asked me if I ever had a girl who kept resisting and finally just let me put the head in but wouldn't let me fuck her? ...lol
all comments welcomed and appreciated
Ha, this was my wife (then girlfriend) and I. When we started dating in college she was still a virgin. After dating for months and months we had done just about everything except actually fuck. We had got to the point where we were both naked in bed and she would let me slide my cock between her pussy lips. It felt great but of course I always wanted more. She was getting closer to wanting more too. So one night I asked if I could just slip the head in when I knew she was as horny as I was. She of course said yes if I promised just the head. I promised and slipped in. I don't remember her exact words but it was basically fuck that feels good. A little too good apparently because she soon asked me to take it out because she wasn't quite ready to go all the way and felt her resolve weakening.

There were a few more weeks of just "just the head" leading up to the night she finally gave up her virginity. I was moving just the head in and out when she moved her hips up to meet my downward motion. No words were spoken, we just continued to meet each others thrusts until I was fully inside her. She did have me stop for a few moments just because she wanted to feel me inside her. To this day she still likes me to tease her with just the head.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s