Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-21-2017, 02:30 AM

Talking Show naked pictures of my mrs to my best mate (advice)

Hi Guys,

After posting some pictures of my mrs on the forum and hearing peoples comments about her it has been a massive turn on and I need some advice...

One of my best mates has known my partner for as long as I have, we have shared rooms in the past, gone on holiday, gone out drinking in groups together etc. I know he has a thing for her, he has never seen her naked but seen her topless once when we were sharing a room and she was drunk and changed her bikini top in front of us both, the room was cold and her nipples were rock hard like rockets and because she was drunk it took her longer to change it. I can remember it perfectly, he pretended not to look but could see he was looking out of the corner of his eye. He has never seen anything else but has given her friendly compliments about her figure before and after having children and I can tell he still has a thing for her.

Well anyway she is going to a hen party this Saturday and he is coming over to chill out and have a few beers. I want to show him the laptop and somehow have him stumble upon some images of my mrs but I am not sure how to do it and I don't want it to be blatantly obviously, I need a reason for him to look at my laptop and then a way of showing the images. I am going to put some images of her topless, spread and bent over in a folder with large thumbnails so I can tell which ones he has clicked on. Would never of thought this would be a turn on to me 12 months ago but after being on this forum and reading some of the stories it is.

Any advice guys? Thanks!

BTW I will post more images soon when I have time to transfer them. I can maybe post the ones he looks at if it works.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 07:29 AM

Well, after a few drinks, you could casually say, "We've been friends for a long time, and I know you fancy my mrs, so do you want to see some pics of her?".
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to United100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by United100 View Post
Well, after a few drinks, you could casually say, "We've been friends for a long time, and I know you fancy my mrs, so do you want to see some pics of her?".
Thanks for the idea, I know for a fact though he will say no showing respect for my partner to me. I think he will more likely look if I do not know he has seen them or if he stumbles across them on my laptop or at least sees a folder. Any more ideas guys?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 03:04 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

If you have some legit photos, such as a trip, put your wife's photos in the same folder. Start showing him the photos in a slideshow or let him click on them. Either let them pop up while you are there or excuse yourself to get a beer or go to the bathroom. If he is embarrassed or offending pass it off as a mistake.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:58 PM

Thanked 14,080 Times in 663 Posts

If he would say no to seeing your wife nude, then leave it at that and don't push .
You could put him in a spot and make him very uncomfortable .

Then he will stay away .

Best is always very slowly leave a pic on side with some others in sexy under wear .
then see if he says any thing .

Nothing said forget it .
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
If you have some legit photos, such as a trip, put your wife's photos in the same folder. Start showing him the photos in a slideshow or let him click on them. Either let them pop up while you are there or excuse yourself to get a beer or go to the bathroom. If he is embarrassed or offending pass it off as a mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpiker View Post
If he would say no to seeing your wife nude, then leave it at that and don't push .
You could put him in a spot and make him very uncomfortable .

Then he will stay away .

Best is always very slowly leave a pic on side with some others in sexy under wear .
then see if he says any thing .

Nothing said forget it .
Thanks, some great suggestions. He definitely needs to stumble upon them rather than me show him. I have ones from trips but the only problem is some of the best images I wanted to put in and the more dirty ones are not on trips so it may look odd they are in there. The more suggestions the better and I will choose one by Saturday!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 10:02 AM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

Just my 2 cents, but it sounds like this friend is going to try really hard to err on the side of being a gentleman.
The cooler you are about him seeing the pics and offering to let him look more, the more likely he is to take you up on it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 06:34 PM

Thanked 14,080 Times in 663 Posts
Smile

you can always post the pics hear first and we are more than happy to let you no what we think.

or a vote on the best ,
Post one at a time and see how many thanks you get 4 each .
We are always happy to help ,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 10:19 AM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 159 Posts

"Post the pics HERE and let us KNOW what..."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by road_warrior92 View Post
Another thought is to have a small window open behind the window your viewing.

Perhaps have a YouTube video playing and when the video is done, close it and the small window behind it will be visible.

On that small window, have the view icons set as large so you can clearly see the pics clearly. This way you can say oh sh*t (allowing enough time to be sure he see the pics) and take it from there based on his reaction. Either way - your story is that you were putting the files in one location to make sure they aren't all over the place in your laptop.
I think this is the one that I am more than likely going to try although I would prefer it if he was to click on them as icons if he seen them as I know he would if I was not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Just my 2 cents, but it sounds like this friend is going to try really hard to err on the side of being a gentleman.
The cooler you are about him seeing the pics and offering to let him look more, the more likely he is to take you up on it.
Thanks, good advice!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006