photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-29-2016, 11:20 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Prank No.2; Sticky Situation (1/2)

Our cameras are now showing a office waiting room from a variety of angles. Each camera is propperly hidden from any unsuspecting bystander. Soon we can see that the office belongs -supossededly- to an insurance firm, although pretty much nobody has ever heard of it. This is especially evident because of the amount of people that can be found currently at the waiting room; zero.

Wait there! Who's coming over?

It happens to be a young woman, age about 25. A brunette wearing a snug purple turtleneck sweater, black leather skirt and boots. She confidently walks up to the waiting room and awaits for someone to attend her.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a new victim. I bet you, she will not be this confident at the end of this day!

After a minute or so a well dressed man walks up to her and shakes her hand. She explains that she'd be interested in knowing more about their offers. The man -who, unbeknownst to her, is an actor- informs her that he'll notify her request, and proceeds to lecture her about why she'd be smart enough to choose their firm. While the brunette seems to feel bored and agreeing out of pure politeness, our young collaborator from the previous prank sneakily comes out of a door, right behind the brunette. Tip-toeing, he walks up to the chair nearest to the blonde. We can see that his hand carries a small bottle of something. A quick camera zoom reveals its content, stated on the bottle's label; SUPER GLUE.

Well, well, well... someone's feeling michievous today. And we love that!

Holding his snicker, the boy proceeds to pour a generous amount of glue over the chair's seat. The glue is still liquid, but it won't last very long. The boy closes the bottle and tip-toes hiw way out of the room. The brunette hasn't noticed anything. Right in that moment, the man offers a seat to the brunette, so she can comfortably wait until one of the office's desks are available. He gestures the chair with his arm. Smiling, the brunette thanks his courtesy and sits down while he walks away.

Hey, cute brunette! Do you realize that you've placed your big ass on super glue? Oh, anyway... you'll find out soon! Ha-ha-ha! You too will find out soon, dear watchers. Please stay tuned during this short commercial break and see what happens next on She Loser!

(soon to be continued on this thread)
Attached Thumbnails
waiting-Room3ca.jpg  
Old 12-30-2016, 08:21 PM

Default Prank No.2; Sticky Situation (2/2)

We're back on She Loser! Our lovely brunette is sitting on the chair, oblivious to the seriousness of the situation she just got herself on!

Spot on, she's just sitting there, reading a magazine as she waits. She doesn't seem to realize that right under her butt some of the most powerful glue available is drying up. Time goes on and nothing happens. While she seems to be slightly annoyed about this, the brunette keeps reading the magazine. A few minutes later the prank kicks in; she puts the magazine back on the table and tries to stand up from the chair... failing to do so! A confused look appears on her cute face.

What's wrong, honey? Can't you stand up? Ha-ha-ha!

She looks around, confused and slightly embarrassed. Then she tries to stand up again, pushing with her hands at both armrests. Not much happens, besides the fact that her buttocks remain stuck to the seat. The confused look on her eyes is now more evident. Something resembling fear is now also quite evident on her face. She looks down and checks her seat, looking for the reason of her being attached to it. However, she doesn't seem able to find it.

Keep guessing, brunette. You've almost made it!

She then looks around. The brunette probably thinks that this is some kind of malfunction, but can't put the finger on it. She tries to stand up once again, slower this time. Nothing happens, of course. The brunette lets go an exhasperated grunt. She wonders whispering, what the -bleep!- is going on.

Watch your mouth, young lady! What kind of vocabulary is that?

The young lady keeps mumbling unladylike stuff, as she tries to stand up again. This time she employs greater strenght, and this can be seen because of her clenched teeth. Her hands are firmly placed on the chair's armrests, and her arms are pushing down. Still, she's not going anywhere.

C'mon, fat ass! You can do it! Ha-ha-ha!

She keeps pulling, and pulling, and pulling... until...

RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! !!!!

The brunette is propelled forwards, and she finally can stand up. She remains next to the chair, her upper body leaning forward slightly and her knees slightly bent. Her big ass is sticking backwards. In that moment the cameras focus on her pretty face. Her eyes are wide open and her lips form a very comical "O" shape. Is the face of sudden realization; the sudden realization of that something has gone really wrong.

What's wrong, honey? Do you feel a draft? Ha-ha-ha!

Pretty much, as the leather skirt is still stuck to the seat, completely torn apart. Without changing her ridicule posture, the brunette looks down. She sees that the only thing covering her legs now are her stockings. And her tight-fitting underwear is fully exposed; cheetah print underwear!

Woah! Cute panties, you're such a wild girl, ha-ha-ha!

The brunette covers her crotch with her hands while turning around, giving us a view of her big ass under the tight poliamyde fabric of her briefs. She looks at her ruined skirt and a moan of desperation can be heard. A few seconds later, she grabs the hem of her skirt and tries to detach it from the chair. She's not being successful so far.

Do not bother with that, Wild Girl. That skirt is ruined beyond recognition!

Wild Girl keeps trying anyway, and she moans of desperation again. While doing so she looks around with anxiety on her eyes. It's clear what may be crossing her mind right now; what if someone walks up now and sees me like this? She's now pulling it with both hands now, but it's useless; the skirt won't come out. Exhasperated, she lets it go and looks around, trying to find a hiding place. However, the room is quite empty. Wild Girls looks really desperate now.

Just try pretending it's swimwear. I've heard that it may help, ha-ha-ha!

Her face is bright red at this point. She has not been seen by anybody yet -besides us, behind cameras! -but that may change soon. In a very absurd move she tries hiding behind the room's decorative plant, right before she realizes how ridicule is that.

Nope, Wild Girl; your bum is too big for that! Ha-ha-ha!

Footsteps from the corridor alert her. Instinctively she places one hand on her crotch and the other one on her ass, trying her best to cover her undies. Of course, she fails miserably at it. The footsteps sound closer now, leaving Wild Girl with little time to react. She runs with short steps towards the ladies' restroom and hides there.

Booo! Only cowards hide! You're a coward, Wild Girl! Booo!

The source of the footsteps appears. The man that had told her to wait there appears again. And -voila!- the super glue boy appears too. They look at the ruined skirt on the seat, look at each other's eyes... and burst into a fit of laughter! They comment how humiliating must be to be in Wild Girl's current situation. As prank collaborators, they make sure that Wild Girl hears those comments, enhancing her feelings of ridicule. Wild Girl, meanwhile, is sticking her head out of the restroom. Finally, after mustering up some courage, she calls them for help...

END OF THE PRANK
Attached Thumbnails
waiting-Room3d.jpg  
Old 12-30-2016, 08:23 PM

Default Epilogue of Prank No.2

What a great show, isn't it? Wild Girl was one of my favorites. She was just so humiliated about the whole thing! It didn't really end in there, though. After we told her that she had just been pranked her face turned even redder, she was kind of shy. Of course nothing could be done for her skirt, which remained stuck to the chair. After dealing with the payment issue we ordered a cab for her, which would later pick her up at the basement parking lot. She had to go home skirtless!

Have you noticed the girls' panties so far? I bet you have! I miss those briefs women wore in the 90's. They made their legs look longer and stylish. And they made their bums look bigger too. Those panties were really femenine. Maybe some day they'll be trendy again. Who knows? The thing about seeing those panties was also the fact that women were more reserved then about showing thir underwear. Nowadays it seems that showing their undies is the norm. It kills the thrill, if you ask me!

What do you say? What happened on our third prank? Well, you've got all the tapes on there, look for the third one... yeah, that one. What's written on the label? She Loser - Prank No.3, right? Then that's the one. Good. Now please, press PLAY...

(to be continued soon...)
Old 01-17-2017, 11:59 AM

Default Prank No.3; Walls are Falling (1/2)

We are now at a chiropractor's office. Or at least that's what it looks like! There's a doctor (maybe), a stretcher and a very intimate room (again, maybe).

Ah, the chiropractor. Who else would be better at helping you relax those sore muscles after a long day at work? Certainly worth a visit!

Then someone walks in from the corridor. It's a young woman; redhead with curly hair, in her early 30's and looking very attractive in her white tight shirt and her blue pencil skirt. She knocks on the door, shyly. A few seconds later of waiting while she looks around the door opens. A middle aged man appears and talks with her. The redhead asks him if there's a possibility of getting some treatment now, as she has seen the sign on the building's door stating that no appointment is necessary. He smiles and tells her that, of course, she can get treatment now, so please come in.

The cat's in the bag...

Once inside the doctor introduces himself to her by means of a handshake. He's very friendly to her and she seems to relax a bit. She asks again about getting some treatment now, as she has been having some pain in her legs. He says that they could deal with it right now, as there aren't any other patients in the waiting room. So, he says, she can lay down comfortably in the stretcher. He warns Redhead, however, that she needs to remove her skirt for the treatment, and that if she's okay with the idea of him seeing her underwear. Redhead meditates it for a bit, somewhat intimidated. But she finally agrees. Smiling, the doctor tells her that she can remove her skirt while he steps out of the room for a minute. Then, he walks out and closed the door, leaving Redhead alone there.

Okay, Redhead. You've listened to the Doc already. Take it off! It's for your own good...

She places her hands on the back of her skirt and unzips it. Then the cameras stop focusing on her and now whe're seeing the outside of the room. In the corridor a very familiar -for us, at least- boy circles the room while waving his hand at the camera. Then he proceeds to walk into an adjacent door. A new camera inside lets us see that there's a crowd sitting in chairs there.

What are those guys waiting for? Something nice, I hope!

Then the boy points at a button on the front wall. Above it a sign with the message DROP FAKE WALL can be read.

Now you've got a glimpse of what's in for Redhead, dear spectators! Don't go far, we'll be back after this short commercial break in She Loser!
Attached Thumbnails
chiro1.jpg  
Old 01-22-2017, 01:05 PM

Default Prank No.3; Walls are Falling (2/2)

Welcome back to She Loser! Now, you may remember our lovely Redhead and what awaits for her. Here we go!

Smiling at the camera, the boy walks up to the button on the wall and once there he looks at the crowd sitting in front of the wall. His face conveys an inquisitive look that doesn't require big interpersonal skills to gauge; "should I press the button?"

The crowd giggles and many of the people who composes it nod in agreement. "Yes".

Little boy smiles a bit more and then his eyebrows raise; "Are you sure?"

Now pretty much everyone in the crowd have the same reaction, as they nod their heads while some of them go a little further and pretend clapping their hands in an encouraging fashion; "Yeah, sure! Go for it, kid!"

Go for it! Press the button! Press the button and humiliate Redhead into oblivion!

And the boy does press the button. At first nothing happens, time in which the little boy takes a seat in one of the crowd's chairs. After a brief silence a mechanism can be heard working. It's a quiet sound that lasts for a few seconds. Then the front wall drops suddenly and we spot Redhead again in the doctor's office. This time she no longer wears her pencil skirt. Instead, a pair of balck stockings and a pair of black lace panties is all she's wearing waist down! The panties are very tight and adjust to the shape of her big buttocks. Redhead turns around with a shocked expression of astonishment on her beautiful face. And horror!

Well, well! Lace underwear! Some man was going to get lucky tonight. Right, Redhead? Hahahaha!

Redhead screams and tries to cover with her hands. The crowd laughs and points their fingers at her briefs. She bends over a little and covers her big panty-clad ass with her hands while looking for a way out. But she can't find one.

Sexy panties, Redhead! However, you don't look particularly sexy this evening. Instead, you look ridicule! Hahahaha!

Redhead squeals and finally solves to flee down the corridor. While doing so she keeps her hands on her ass, enhancing the comedy effect. The crowd bids farewell to her by clapping their hands. And of course, with laughter too!

Lace Panties Redhead for all you, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hahahaha!
Attached Thumbnails
crowd111.jpg  
Old 01-22-2017, 01:06 PM

Default Epilogue of Prank No.3

I'm not sure if a man got lucky that night on Redhead's bedroom or not. I'm not sure if there was such a man on her life in the first place either. What I know for sure is that no woman wears such a charming pair of panties like those just because they were the first ones they picked from the drawer that morning or else. Tight, black lace panties are made for a man's visual pleasure. Now that I think about it, while Redhead seemed to cower a bit when the chiropractor told her to take her skirt off she agreed quite quickly. Why not? He was a middle aged man, sure, but a handsome one. And plenty of young women dig guys a couple of decades older than themselves. Maybe Redhead was turned on with the idea of him admiring her undies. What do you think?

Anyway, this prank became a small milestone for us, albeit a significant one. You may have noticed that our previous victims -Blondie and Wild Girl... who can forget them- were lucky enough to having been humiliated with little crowd. Redhead was the first one being embarrassed publically. It reflected in our costs, though; it took some extra cash to remove court ideas from her angered mind once she learned she had been pranked. We hoped that the share we'd got once on air would cover those costs anyway!

What did you ask? Did we dare to step up our game to public humiliation, you say? For sure! In fact you can check it out yourself. Right now. I think it's time for more popcorn... and for tape number 4.

(to be continued soon)
Old 01-24-2017, 06:03 PM

Great stuff. Still going strong.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seepytea View Post
Great stuff. Still going strong.
Thanks. Any favorite scene so far?
Old 01-25-2017, 06:46 PM

Probably the bit with the glue. Can't go wrong with glue. I like it that the little boy has been integral to all the pranks. He's the star of the show. Most of all I like the tone of it - the hidden narrator talking about (and sometimes to) the girls with such delighted mockery. Again, I'm a big fan of the underwear staying in place - it allows for a more lighthearted overall feel - as if this really could have been a mainstream TV show in a slightly parallel universe - and that makes it even more satisfying for me. That these mortified victims, close to tears with embarrassment, are being offered up for our entertainment in such a casual way.
The Following User Says Thank You to bishopberkley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2017, 01:11 AM

Quote:
I like it that the little boy has been integral to all the pranks. He's the star of the show.
At first I hadn't planned to keep the boy as a recurrent character, but I liked your suggestion and it works very well for me.

Quote:
Again, I'm a big fan of the underwear staying in place - it allows for a more lighthearted overall feel - as if this really could have been a mainstream TV show in a slightly parallel universe - and that makes it even more satisfying for me.
Wow, you just put into words how I feel about EUF! As you've said, the underwear staying on creates a not-so-serious vibe for the situation.

Thanks for your feedback. Hopefully I can continue this series soon!

Tags
euf comedy, hidden camera, humilation, humor

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows