uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-06-2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
That *is* the address to the first page. What are you having trouble doing?
I click on it and it sends me to a blank white page. Doesn't load, no links to parts of the stories. Nothing. It could be my computer, but I want to know if anyone else had this problem.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Equalizer View Post
I click on it and it sends me to a blank white page. Doesn't load, no links to parts of the stories. Nothing. It could be my computer, but I want to know if anyone else had this problem.
It's working now.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Think I found the perfect place. They give a description of the girl that might not be what you originally intended, but it's the closest I can find so far:

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.63503

It's more of a teasing exhibitionist tale, but i think you can add a new thread to make your chapters work
Thanks man - much appreciated.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:25 PM

I had an idea for a story which uses CHYOA's scoring / game / points system. Just tried to read up on how it actually works and I don't know if it's because I'm tired, but that stuff is just jibberish to me. It's all integers and variables and blergh. I'll post my idea here; partially to see if anyone would actually be interested in it, but also in case I forget.

So I'm thinking that the central character is thrown into a crazy ENF situation (like waking up naked in class) and they're told by some unknown being that they're being used for a game. Basically the deities involved are going to keep her in a state of undress until she can build up 5,000pts in order to end the game. Every action she takes gives her points. The twist is that doing naughtier things gets her more points. For example, in the waking up in class scenario, the main character can choose to sneak out of class quietly (worth a mere 10pts), put their hand up and ask permission to use the bathroom (80pts) or masturbate then and there (150pts).

She would also be given access to "Cheat Codes" which can be activated by spending points, such as 2 minutes of invisibility for 200pts or make somebody else naked as well for 500pts.

I figured the CHYOA tools would be able to keep track of all the points, and all the writers would have to do is write the scene and assign how many points they think that action is worth. Or make it so they can remove points if a cheat is activated.

I could look into it in a bit more detail... any thoughts?
Old 11-06-2016, 12:26 AM

Lightbulb Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
I had an idea for a story which uses CHYOA's scoring / game / points system. Just tried to read up on how it actually works and I don't know if it's because I'm tired, but that stuff is just jibberish to me. It's all integers and variables and blergh. I'll post my idea here; partially to see if anyone would actually be interested in it, but also in case I forget.

So I'm thinking that the central character is thrown into a crazy ENF situation (like waking up naked in class) and they're told by some unknown being that they're being used for a game. Basically the deities involved are going to keep her in a state of undress until she can build up 5,000pts in order to end the game. Every action she takes gives her points. The twist is that doing naughtier things gets her more points. For example, in the waking up in class scenario, the main character can choose to sneak out of class quietly (worth a mere 10pts), put their hand up and ask permission to use the bathroom (80pts) or masturbate then and there (150pts).

She would also be given access to "Cheat Codes" which can be activated by spending points, such as 2 minutes of invisibility for 200pts or make somebody else naked as well for 500pts.

I figured the CHYOA tools would be able to keep track of all the points, and all the writers would have to do is write the scene and assign how many points they think that action is worth. Or make it so they can remove points if a cheat is activated.

I could look into it in a bit more detail... any thoughts?
I don't know jack about the game system for CHYOA.

I like the idea though. Could also be an alien game show of sorts that's broadcast throughout the galaxy. Locations could vary from their college campus, their workplace, a mall, church, etc. Another cheat code could be that people can't perceive their nudity (and will see them as wearing clothes/normal) as long as they don't cover up or for however long they masturbate. They could gain a 1-shot power to temporarily instantly steal clothes from another woman in sight before it vaporizes away.

A similar idea that could be drawn from this would be an alien game show where a person is imbued with the power to strip and control others. As they get more and more women naked they gain points and additional options like making women not know they are naked, causing a woman to strip others by accident, etc. Maybe have them get bonus points for serial stripping where in a short span of time a lot of women lose their clothes, or points for especially humiliating locations like a teacher in front of her class.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:49 AM

https://chyoa.com/story/Mischief-maker.6916

If you're a fan of the 'Breeze' and 'Karmic Balance' assisted enf stories from here, give this one a look.
It's got a lot of chapters already published but it has plenty of opportunity for new additions
The Following User Says Thank You to draconis For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 03:11 PM

Hi, I'm writerperson and I have a host of ENF stories on CHYOA.com! I can't link (being a new user), but look up my profile,

writerperson on CHYOA.com and you'll find a lot of ENF stories to add to or read!

I have a number of ENF stories on my CHYOA waiting to be added too, some already with great chapters!

There's a permanently naked celebrity story,
a story about naked girls at school,
a story about ENF in literature
a Legend of Zelda ENF story,
a story about magical ENF involving curses on average girls,
and a story about accidental magic and botched spells resulting in ENF!

See it all there
Old 11-20-2016, 08:57 AM

CHYOA rumbles as a giant of ENF rolls into town; the resulting vibrations force towels to fall open, panties to fall down and strained bikini straps to finally snap. Yes ladies and gents, Uman's just brought Katie into town:

https://chyoa.com/story/The-Humiliation-of-Katie.10376

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 03:59 PM

Thanks Anonegg! I haven't talked to Uman in a long time, but I've been checking on THoK for new chapters once in a while. I mentioned chyoa.com to him a while back, so I'm VERY happy he made the switch.

By the way, Mischief Maker is one of my favorites. I wrote a couple chapters there, but I like to let Yellow Jacket do his thing since I find it more entertaining to read than write.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Thanks Anonegg! I haven't talked to Uman in a long time, but I've been checking on THoK for new chapters once in a while. I mentioned chyoa.com to him a while back, so I'm VERY happy he made the switch.

By the way, Mischief Maker is one of my favorites. I wrote a couple chapters there, but I like to let Yellow Jacket do his thing since I find it more entertaining to read than write.
I began reading that one, particularly the librarian portion of the story, but I kind of lost track of it. I've been seeing a few updates for it so I might try to re-read it and see if there's anywhere I can contribute.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s