photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-04-2016, 03:33 PM

Default The original setting....

A few years ago when I was married to my now ex-wife Joyce, we became great friends with a guy who had his car parked next to ours at a car show we went to. Joyce was a cutie and was in her late 30's, 5'10" tall,,really nice long legs, long curly sandy blond hair and pretty 34B's.

We got to know Mike really well, he was 20, just starting out in life and had a big hart. We would get together at car shows and we kept up on line with him. This was pre-smart phone lol. Mike lived in New Jersey and we lived in northeast PA, so we only got to see each other at events.

Joyce and I went to a friends wedding and I took several pics of her in a really pretty dress she had on. The reception was at a VFW so it was really a nice time. Joyce had her hair up and dangling down, a look I always like, she just looked great.

I had to travel to New England for work the week after the wedding we went to and Joyce said she was going to share the pics we took with Mike. Joyce and I talked a few times and she said Mike loved the pics and liked how it was a home town and less formal reception, which we loved too.

I got home late and Joyce was up waiting for me and she told me Mike asked her if we have pics of Joyce naked when they were chatting a bit earlier in the nite. I remember laughing and asking her how that came up and she told me he really liked the one pic I took of her she shared with the rest of the pics we took.

She said he was telling her how much he liked that one pic and they ended up chatting about it most of the night. Joyce said she was flattered and told him. She was holding a drink in her hand and you could see her wedding band in the pic and Mike asked her if I was going to mind he was telling her how cute his wife was. Joyce said I would not mind at all and she was right.

Joyce said he told her he liked her figure and Joyce told him I liked how her butt looked in that pic and mike agreed. Joyce then told Mike she didn't realize he was enjoying her pic like that and he asked he if she minded him telling her and she said no, but was just surprised. Joyce said she started edging him on and Mike asked her if she had panties on since he couldn't see any panty lines. Joyce told him she was wearing a thong that me and her picked out. Mike told her he loved thongs and Joyce told him she doesn't wear them that often. Mike said she should because she would look great in one and she said that's what I keep telling her.

Joyce said she couldn't believe he was picturing her in her panties and he told her they could stop, and Joyce said no, that she was enjoying this. Mike said he was too and that Joyce turned him on. He asked what color her thong was and Joyce told him yellow. Mike asked her if she had in a matching bra and Joyce said it was a Victoria's Secret set, and that she picked out the color and I picked the sheer material.

He asked Joyce if we had taken any pics of her in them and she told him we did back when we first bought them. Mike asked to see them and Joyce said she'd have to ask me first and would when i got back back. Mike told Joyce she didn't have to send then because he didn't want me to get mad and she said she really wanted to show him and it wasn't a problem.

Joyce told him you can see everything right through them which is why I liked them and she hoped he wouldn't mind. Mike said that was the point and told Joyce he was fantasizing about lifting her dress up and looking and she told him the dress unzips in the back and that she wouldn't mind. He asked Joyce if she was going to let him take her bra and panties off and Joyce said she was wondering if he was thinking about that. Joyce asked him if it turned him on knowing she wouldn't mind and he said it did, and he asked if it turned her on knowing he wanted to do that, and she said she liked the idea of him seeing her naked.

Joyce asked him if he was hard thinking about it and he said he hoped she didn't mind that he was. Joyce went on to tell him what we did when we got home from the wedding and how I took her dress off and how she undressed me and I was hard for her. She told him I only took her panties off and got her on all 4s on the bed leaving her bra on and took her from behind.

Mike asked if she liked that position and Joyce told him yes, that and her on top were her favorites. He said he would like seeing her either way but would make sure her bra was off...lol...Joyce told him she was wet thinking about it and that she would enjoy being on top with mike so she could see. Mike said he would enjoy seeing her bush up close and Joyce told him she didn't have one and kept it smooth. Mike said he wasn't sure since she was older and he's never been with an older woman.

Joyce said she would enjoy it and asked him if he was stroking thinking about it, and that she had her sweat pants pulled down playing. Joyce said he got him to cum for her.

This was on yahoo when they used to have the chat rooms....
Old 02-04-2016, 06:52 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default So...

Did you end up sharing the pictures?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janethebrain For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
Did you end up sharing the pictures?
We did, let me follow up on that when I get some free time....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bonnieandbob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2016, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieandBob View Post
We did, let me follow up on that when I get some free time....
Had any free time? This was getting good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 11:57 AM

Default Is this an invitation..what should I think of this?

Sent a happy birthday text to her as she was away on vacation to celebrate. We messaged back and forth over the course of the day. I had my first hearing for my divorce in the morning and was a little beside my self. I sent this message..."I have completely run out of fucks...none to give and got the below response.

does she mean : we need to F?
Attached Thumbnails
txx.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 01:56 PM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead View Post
Sent a happy birthday text to her as she was away on vacation to celebrate. We messaged back and forth over the course of the day. I had my first hearing for my divorce in the morning and was a little beside my self. I sent this message..."I have completely run out of fucks...none to give and got the below response.

That's what it looks like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 03:54 PM

Default I am hoping

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
That's what it looks like.
that's my hope wish me luck...its been about 2 years in the making
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 03:59 PM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
that's my hope wish me luck...its been about 2 years in the making
Good luck, be sure and give us the details.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 08:54 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:

No, she clearly (to me) means you and she both need to CHARGE - as in recharge, as in get a break. She's likely to not realize that you think she just offered to swap fluids...
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
No, she clearly (to me) means you and she both need to CHARGE - as in recharge, as in get a break. She's likely to not realize that you think she just offered to swap fluids...
Welcome to tonight's episode of buzz kill theatre....lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006