Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2014, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
Indeed there was. 4 women went full frontal, 3 more topless (the prettier ones), and just one full-frontal guy. Someone posted it was like the closing scene in Hair. Sadly it was a one-off performance and I don't know if it was filmed.

The Spill Festival in general is a nudity hotspot, if you randomly pick 10 events, 7 of them will involve nudity, it seems to be a requirement for contemporary performance art. But it is both men and women, more or less evenly from what I saw in a day and a half. It's in London next year.
There is a video hXXp://vimeo.com/110660891

Do you recall if the girl with white head wear from around 1:10 to 1:45 got naked?
The Following User Says Thank You to nml For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 09:28 PM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml View Post
There is a video hXXp://vimeo.com/110660891

Do you recall if the girl with white head wear from around 1:10 to 1:45 got naked?
Do you have the password? I'd love to see some video of that performance!
Old 11-03-2014, 11:03 PM

Sorry I don't.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:36 AM

Default Tis pity she's a wh*r*

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading67 View Post
'What drama there is to be had in a kiss: Max Bennett and Fiona Button’s first in this production is electrifying. The pair roll around in their four-poster bed, stark naked, for several minutes' The Telegraph review
Has anyone seen this yet?
Old 11-15-2014, 09:14 AM

A girl named Courtney Frances Fallon strip naked at her show : You know this girl.

I search the video of this.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:48 AM

Thanked 177,267 Times in 18,911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroslyde View Post
A girl named Courtney Frances Fallon strip naked at her show : You know this girl.

I search the video of this.
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/TIE60EML/

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/56485678/file.html

Enjoy

Fango
Old 02-27-2015, 12:43 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,283 Times in 3,811 Posts

Heads up for a new production in the south of the UK with nudity in the final scene.

Way Upstream by Alan Ayckbourne is at the Chichester Festival Theatre from April 23 to May 16. The play takes place entirely on a river boat, the final scene has a m and f strip off in front of each other, before leaping off the boat. Search YouTube by the title and a whole TV version of this play from a few years ago, is there. Go to the end of part 8 of 8 to see a very nice ff nude flash of the girl.

No news on the actress who will have to get naked in the new play.

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 02-27-2015 at 12:50 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 04:39 PM

A wonderful production is occurring at the Vault Festival under London’s Waterloo station. ‘Liberation’ is performed by three female and two male actors with full frontal nudity throughout. The women are all young and attractive. Details can be found at

hxxp://www.vaultfestival.com/project/liberation/

The venue is quite small with maybe 80 raked seats. If you are in the front row it’s likely you will get splattered with paint. It lasts around 45 minutes and just be patient as the first few minutes is typical performance art misery with squeaky music, low lighting and a single actor twitching on the ground. However, it then morphs into something very special. Towards the end are two dance duets. The first duet features Giorgio Borghes and Laura Becker and the second pair being Jessica Rose Boyd and Lily Levin. This final duet is the highlight and is I think the most playful and sensual example of stage nudity I’ve been lucky enough to witness. Not one for anybody looking for sleaze or anything overtly sexually explicit but it is rather lovely.

The Venue is a little tricky to find so give yourself time to find and get to the front of the queue if you want to bag a good seat as they are unreserved. I would recommend the front but don’t wear your best clothes or higher up but close to the centre aisle. I would think if you are at the far end of a row you will struggle to see all the action. The theatre company of produced a short vimeo reel viewable from the website above. The Asian girl featured in that is a member of the company but was not performing. The show is way better than the film.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eedjut For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2015, 03:08 PM

Thanked 177,267 Times in 18,911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Search YouTube by the title and a whole TV version of this play from a few years ago, is there. Go to the end of part 8 of 8 to see a very nice ff nude flash of the girl.
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=BBVj3h2Yksk

Thanks

Fango
Old 03-01-2015, 07:46 PM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eedjut View Post
A wonderful production is occurring at the Vault Festival under London’s Waterloo station. ‘Liberation’ is performed by three female and two male actors with full frontal nudity throughout. The women are all young and attractive. Details can be found at

hxxp://www.vaultfestival.com/project/liberation/

The venue is quite small with maybe 80 raked seats. If you are in the front row it’s likely you will get splattered with paint. It lasts around 45 minutes and just be patient as the first few minutes is typical performance art misery with squeaky music, low lighting and a single actor twitching on the ground. However, it then morphs into something very special. Towards the end are two dance duets. The first duet features Giorgio Borghes and Laura Becker and the second pair being Jessica Rose Boyd and Lily Levin. This final duet is the highlight and is I think the most playful and sensual example of stage nudity I’ve been lucky enough to witness. Not one for anybody looking for sleaze or anything overtly sexually explicit but it is rather lovely.

The Venue is a little tricky to find so give yourself time to find and get to the front of the queue if you want to bag a good seat as they are unreserved. I would recommend the front but don’t wear your best clothes or higher up but close to the centre aisle. I would think if you are at the far end of a row you will struggle to see all the action. The theatre company of produced a short vimeo reel viewable from the website above. The Asian girl featured in that is a member of the company but was not performing. The show is way better than the film.
Thx, I think I'd like to go to this, but seems to only be showing to the 8th of March..
The Following User Says Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022