uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2014, 08:31 AM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 1

Royce stood in the living room of his new apartment and simply enjoyed the moment. A week had passed since he moved in and by now he pretty much had everything set up. New furniture had been delivered and arranged in order. The living room was now comfortably “livable” and on the far side the dining alcove had a nice table and four comfortably padded chairs. Beyond that the efficiency kitchen was fully stocked and he had begun to fix his own meals.

He had a two bedroom apartment. The master bedroom was set up with a queen size bed and the rest of a bedroom set appropriate for a single male. The other bedroom was intended to be an office with a desk and chair and a couple of file cabinets. Royce expected to add more items later on as they were needed. And of course the bath and a half was fully supplied with all essential consumables.

All the utility arrangements were also complete. The electricity was set up in his name. Water was provided by the apartment management as part of the rental agreement. The telephone man had installed two phones, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom. And as soon as he could have a telephone jack placed in the office Royce would have a third phone there.

The final arrangement had come that morning with the delivery of his new color television which was connected to the apartment complex cable system. Royce had grown up with the old black and white TV’s. He had seen color TV’s in other places. But now he owned one for himself.

For Royce this was the beginning of a new chapter in his life. In many ways it was the beginning of an entirely new life. He had another week before starting his new job. A whole week to enjoy this nice apartment here in this new city. This new city where people didn’t know him and he could live his life the way he wanted, the way he enjoyed without the burden of people who knew his family background constantly glaring at him in not so silent condemnation. This was what Royce most of all looked forward to in this new life. He could now be rid of all the religious regulations and restrictions his parents had straitjacketed him in throughout the years of his childhood. Now he could finally live his life with all those good and fun things that everyone else got to have and enjoy.

The doorbell rang and Royce turned toward the door in mild surprise. No other delivery men were scheduled to come so who could be at his door. He walked over and quickly opened the door without first peering through the peek hole. And then he did a half choke at the sight that met him.

It was her. The stunning older woman from that first level apartment with all the potted plants on the patio. And she was still wearing her bikini.

“Hi,” she greeted him in a cheery voice. A slightly wicked smile played on her lips. “My name is Lana. Welcome to Chesterfield.”

Many thoughts raced rapidly through Royce’s mind. Here was an opportunity. He was sure it was an opportunity for something really good. And he did not want to blow it. But he was also extremely self conscious of his own limitations. Given the nature of his upbringing he was about as unprepared as a man could be to comfortably react to a sudden encounter with an attractive woman who obviously delighted in being sexy. And so he feverishly grasped for the right thing to say.

“Hi, back at you,” was the response he finally settled on, and he hoped it projected a suave confidence he didn’t feel. “My name is Royce and I’m happy to be here. Um, at Chesterfield.”

And he inwardly cringed a little at that awkward stutter. Lana didn’t say anything and the wickedness of her smile was joined with just a hint of subtle amusement.

“Won’t you come in,” Royce offered, trying not to sound desperate as he sought to recover and save the opportunity.

“I was wondering if you would ask me in,” Lana accepted. And without hesitation she proceeded through the door brushing with casual unconcern her nearly naked body against Royce as she passed.

“Oh I just love these two bedroom apartments,” she announced. “I wish I could afford one. You should see how small my place is. And you have really nice taste in furniture. Most men don’t.”

Without any uncertainty or hesitation Lana stepped over to the sofa and sat down, picking a spot just beyond the end of the coffee table where she could stretch out her legs as she pressed her shoulders and tilted her head against the plushly upholstered padding.

“Umm,” she purred. “This is so soft. You really do know your furniture. I could stay here forever. Mind if I move in with you?”

Royce’s eyes had been focused on Lana’s crotch and shapely legs. But now that jestful question snapped him back from his admiration of her body. Thinking rapidly he quickly decided to bypass the moving in tease.

“I like the sofa too,” he simply said. “Spent a lot of time checking them out before I picked that one.”

And then he paused as he mentally kicked himself for being so obtuse. He took another glance at Lana’s crotch, tightly enclosed in her bikini bottom with just a hint of cameltoe, as he assessed the situation. He had been obsessing over this woman ever since he first saw her. In the first couple of days after he rented his apartment and while he was still ironing out all the paperwork details he had made several trips to the apartment complex office.

This had taken him past Lana’s apartment and naturally it was impossible to not notice her. If she had a job apparently she worked off beat hours because she was just about always at home during the daytime. And each time he passed by going to and from the office she was usually out on her patio in her bikini tending to her plants.

She would have been a strikingly attractive woman under any circumstances but especially so with her body so fully displayed. She was older than Royce, probably at least thirty. And her body was simply magnificent. Lightly tanned, and superbly shaped and toned, Lana was an absolute delight to look at. And for Royce this was a major element of his new life. To be able to look at a woman’s body, without fear, without having to feel guilt.

He had recently browsed a men’s magazine and come across a humorous test to evaluate what was the respondent’s favorite part of a woman’s body. Her tits, her ass or her legs. Royce took the test and it confirmed what he already knew. To him a woman’s tits and ass were delightful but above all he loved her legs. And he considered himself fortunate in that preference. A single, unattached man like himself would have to take special measures to see women’s naked busts and butts. But if he wanted to see their bare legs all he had to do was visit the nearest beach or swimming pool.

Now that he was in his new life, now that he was finally free of the religious tyranny that had never accepted and never would accept that it was not a mortal sin for men and women to glimpse each other’s exposed bodies as revealed by those horrible things called swimsuits, the delights, the sheer fun of beaches and swimming pools were now available to him. Just as they had always been available for the enjoyment of everybody else.

And this predilection for legs, this proximity to a stunning woman who had no hang-up about showing off her body, had given Royce additional reasons to make those trips to the office. Each time he looked forward in eager anticipation to catch sight for a few seconds as he passed of this woman, name then unknown, in her bikini.

In all the times he had made those trips and feasted his eyes on her body she had never looked his way, had seemingly never noticed his interest but had remained occupied with her plants. As far as Royce could tell she wasn’t even aware of his existence.

But now, suddenly, unexpectedly here she was in his apartment, relaxing on his sofa, making jests about moving in. Royce wanted very much for this to lead to better things and inwardly he cursed himself for being so woefully unprepared by his old life and upbringing to seize such an opportunity. Thinking desperately he decided to go for broke.

“You know, uh Lana,” he winced as he stumbled over the opening and then tried to force what he hoped was a confident smile. “I’ve always thought it was silly when people think it’s proper etiquette to ignore something that’s obvious because it might not be polite to talk about it.”

Lana’s smile now had a trace of curiosity as she listened.

“But of course I can see that you’re wearing a bikini.”

“Does that bother you?” Lana asked. Ever since she had settled on the sofa her legs had been slightly spread. And now even though she did not adjust them the complete absence of motion as she remained in the same position pointedly proclaimed that if her near nakedness bothered Royce it certainly didn’t bother her.

“No, not at all,” Royce hurriedly replied. “I think it’s great.” But in spite of his best efforts there was a tremor in his voice as he continued. “I really admire someone who is so comfortable about themselves. I admire you.”

Lana just smiled and made no comment and Royce tried to fill the void of silence by stumbling on.

“I mean, how many people are going to wear a bikini and go into a stranger’s place to introduce themselves.” And then after a pause. “I think it’s great.”

Lana continued to smile silently and again Royce felt impelled to fill the void.

“I love your legs,” he said softly.

Lana rose from the sofa and turned around. She turned her head and glanced back at Royce over her left shoulder as she struck a pose.

“I think I’ve got a pretty nice butt, too.”

And Royce had no answer for that. Lana turned back and stepped up to him.

“It was nice meeting you, Royce.” She lightly fingered his shirt as she said, “I hope to see more of you.”

She raised her index finger and kissed the tip. Then she touched that same tip to Royce’s lips. And with another smile she stepped past him, again brushing her body against his. As she went through the apartment door she glanced over her shoulder again and rewarded him with a final smile before easing the door shut behind her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heartfire05 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2014, 12:22 AM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 2

Within half an hour Royce was trying to arrange another encounter with Lana. He started with a completely unnecessary trip to the office. But this time Lana wasn’t out tending her plants, the patio door was closed and the curtain drawn. Disappointed, he offered the apartment manager some silly excuse for his visit and quickly departed. The trip back to his apartment only produced further disappointment. Still no Lana.

Before the afternoon was half over he made two more trips to the office until he ran out of even the most ridiculous reasons for coming, and the manager was starting to give him funny looks. After several minutes of frantically pacing up and down in his living room punctuated with frequent side steps to open the door and look out he settled on a different tactic.

The apartment complex was constructed with four main buildings arranged in a rectangular pattern. In the center of that rectangle was the complex’s oval shaped swimming pool surrounded by a lounging area. All four buildings had two stories with several apartments on each level. The office was a converted apartment on the ground floor of the building on the deep end of the pool.

Royce’s apartment was on the upper floor of the building which contained the two bedroom units. This was located on the opposite side, near the shallow end of the pool,. Lana’s apartment was on the ground floor of one of the side buildings. And that was why Royce would always pass by her place on his trips to and from the office provided he chose as he now always did to take the walkway on that side of the pool.

So for his new tactic Royce strolled down to the pool area and just casually loitered about, trying to project the image of the newly arrived resident checking out the recreational facilities. But even if he succeeded in projecting a convincing image there was no one else in sight to admire it. Not a single other person was stirring in the pool area. There was no sign of activity in the surrounding apartments Those other residents with daytime jobs had not yet come home. And most importantly, not a glimpse of Lana.

After several wasted moments Royce returned to his apartment in defeat. He made one more effort. Another trip to the office just before it closed. This time he didn’t go in. He just walked as far as the door, paused for several seconds as if he were changing his mind and then turned around and went back. But it didn’t matter. There was still no sign of Lana.

The next day he waited until mid morning when it was starting to get hot outside and then he put on his newly purchased swim trunks and went down to lounge beside the pool. Royce had not utilized the pool before but over the week he had been a resident he had noted that on Saturday and Sunday the pool area had been quite crowded. But weekdays, working days were a different story and although it was a pleasant sunny day Royce felt the depressing loneliness of being the only person there.

Still his goal was to position himself to see Lana if she made any appearance at all. So he stuck it out until a little past noon when he returned to his apartment for a quick and unsatisfying lunch. Afterward he went back to the pool but with the pessimistic feeling that he was just wasting his time. Another hour went by and Royce had just about given up. He wasn’t even looking toward Lana’s apartment and with the warm sun shining down was about to doze off when suddenly the sought after voice roused him.

“Hi neighbor.”

Royce whipped his head around to see Lana, bikini clad as usual standing next to his lounger.

“Hi,” he cheerfully responded. “You here to soak up some rays too? Pull up a lounge.”

“No,” she replied. “I need a pair of strong arms.” And a slight smile played on her lips as she noted his reaction.

“I got a real nice mirror at a garage sale last weekend,” she furthered explained. “I need help putting it up. It’s heavy.”

She noticed Royce was stealing furtive glances at her legs and she casually shifted position to give him a better look.

“So would you like to step into my place and give me a hand?”

“Sure I would,” Royce quickly replied as he practically leaped off his lounger.

“Just follow me,” Lana said and she wiggled her butt as she led the way to her apartment.

“This is my place,” she announced as she shut the door behind Royce. “Not as big, not as nice as your place.”

It was small. But the furniture although old and slightly worn looked invitingly comfortable.

“One hundred percent furnished from garage sales,” Lana informed him noticing his interest.

“I’m curious,” Royce inquired. “Do you have a job? I mean how do you…?”

“I get a small monthly check from a divorce settlement,” Lana explained. “And I was in an accident a few years ago. I invested the insurance payment and get a little bit of money from that.”

Her smile warned Royce not to inquire further. “Does that answer your questions?”

“I didn’t mean to pry,” he quickly replied. “I’m sorry if I…”

Lana stepped closer to him. “You’re cute,” she interrupted. And fingering his swim trunks commented, “Men’s swimsuits are so bulky and boring. Ever thought about wearing Speedos.”

“Speedos?” Royce responded uncertainly. And then realizing what kind of swimsuit a Speedo was the legacy of his strictly repressive upbringing kicked in and his face turned red.

“Some people love them,” Lana remarked smiling at his embarrassment as she tightened her grip on the leg of his swim trunks. “Some men want to wear a suit so tight on their crotch people can tell their sex.”

She paused to let Royce absorb that before continuing.

“Now I think men should wear their suits so tight people can tell their religion. If they need to wear a suit at all.”

And then she pulled the leg of Royce’s swim trunks all the way up to his hip and stared with delicious admiration at his now exposed leg.

“But this isn’t getting my mirror up,” she remarked with a grin as she released her grip on his swim trunks. “Let’s go to my bedroom. My one bedroom.”

As soon as Royce saw the mirror he realized why Lana needed help. What she had purchased was not merely a piece of reflective glass. The mirror was encased in a massive, ornately gilded frame.

“I want it hung on the wall. Over there,” Lana explained.

Royce lifted the mirror. It wasn’t too heavy to lift. It wouldn’t do any damage to his back, but it did have an uncomfortable amount of weight. He carried it over to the indicated wall and hoisted it into position.

“Here let me help,” Lana offered. Royce lowered the mirror to the floor. “Now put your arms around me,” Lana commanded. And she slipped into his grasp.

She turned toward the mirror and gripped the top of the frame.

“Put your hands next to mine. Move them closer together. Now lift.”

With Royce supplying the brute muscle and Lana the fine tweaking they lifted the mirror and shifted and shifted it until she was finally satisfied.

“There. That’s where I want it.”

Throughout her preoccupation with the task of positioning the mirror in exactly the right place Royce had been free to enjoy his embrace. The way Lana had insisted on placing his hands next to hers had resulted in his arms passing snuggly around her upper body. With each breath she took she pressed more tightly against him. And with a slight bit of extra pressure he could feel her boobs against his arms.

“Set it down,” Lana instructed. And when the mirror was back on the floor she released her grip and turned around to face Royce. She made no attempt to remove herself from his embrace.

“Think you can do it?” she teased with a smirk as she swayed against him pressing her tits to his chest.

“Sure, I can do it,” Royce replied. “But I’m going to need the right kind of mounting hardware. Tools too. I want to find some studs.”

Lana chuckled and grinned when Royce mentioned finding studs.

“Well, I don’t have any of those things so I guess that means a trip to the store. But I’m not sure what exactly to get.”

“I’ll take care of that,” Royce offered.

“I have an idea,” Lana responded, pressing herself more firmly to his chest. “Why don’t you go to the store and get what you need to fix that mirror. And I’ll fix dinner for just the two of us. Tonight. How does that sound?”

She punctuated the offer by rubbing her tits against him.

“Sounds great,” Royce enthusiastically agreed. “I’ll get right on it” But he made no move to disengage himself from holding Lana.

She smiled and then slowly released herself from his grip.

“Come back about seven. No, seven thirty. We’ll have dinner first, and then…”

She grinned as she touched a finger to his lips. “Dress casual.”
Old 11-22-2014, 06:59 AM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 3

At exactly seven thirty Royce was ringing the door bell of Lana’s apartment. Several seconds passed and nothing happened, so he rang the bell again and then knocked on the door loudly.

A few more seconds passed and he was just getting ready to knock again when the door finally swung open.

“Such impatience,” Lana chided. “You must really be hungry.”

She stepped aside to let him pass but he just stood at the door looking at her. For once Lana was not in her bikini but the clothes she did have on left her body almost as much exposed as if she had been. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that was cut off just below her boobs. Clearly she did not have a bra and her nipples poked against the fabric. Her skimpy shorts were even tighter. Aside from that Lana wore nothing, not even slippers for her feet.

“Come on in,” she commanded, grabbing Royce’s arm and pulling him into the room. “If you want to look at me you can do it just as well in here.”

She struck a quick pose for his enjoyment.

“Now. Let’s eat.” And with that she led the way to the kitchen. With her back turned to him Royce could see a generous expanse of butt cheeks below the hem of her shorts and they rippled and flexed with every step she took.

“I fixed a mini Thanksgiving dinner,” Lana announced. “Turkey slices in gravy with cranberry sauce, cornbread dressing, sweet potatoes and corn. And buttered dinner rolls.”

“Thanksgiving dinner in the middle of summer?” Royce teased.

“Why not?” Lana replied. And she stepped up very close and lightly stroked his arm.

“I’m sure you can think of something to be thankful for.”

“I sure can,” Royce growled. And he wrapped his arms around Lana and pulled her into a hug.”

“No. No,” Lana chided. “Dinner first. Then the mirror.”

The food must have been good but Royce never remembered it afterward. All through dinner he kept his eyes glued on Lana’s face and barely covered tits. He would have stared equally at her legs but they were tucked under the table out of his line of sight.

Lana kept a patter of small talk going throughout the meal and by directing one question after another at Royce she subtlety grilled him about his background while simultaneously denying him any opportunity to similarly question her. In this way she learned that he was twenty-four years old and recently discharged honorably after six years in the Navy where he had been an electrician. He had moved to this city upon acquiring a technician’s position with a local corporation and next Monday would be his first day on the job.

Royce happily answered her questions about this part of his personal history, but he shied away when she tried to probe back beyond his Navy years. Naturally Lana immediately realized this was a sensitive area and for whatever reasons Royce didn’t want to talk about it. So she didn’t press him.

When they were finished eating Lana insisted on clearing the table and washing the dishes.

“Very important,” she commented. The look Royce gave her demonstrated that he didn’t understand so she explained further.

“Management has all the apartments fumigated on a regular basis. But still you don’t want to leave dirty dishes out to attract bugs. You might want to keep that in mind.”

“Can I help?” Royce offered.

“I’ve got it. If you’ve never done this before just watch me.” And she wiggled her ass as she said it.

Royce jerked at the double entendre but then grinned and locked his eyes on Lana’s butt and legs for entire time it took her to clean and put away the dishes.

“Now for the mirror,” Lana smiled. “Let’s go to the bedroom.” And with an undisguised glance at Royce’s crotch, “Don’t forget your tools.”

Royce grinned. When he came over to Lana’s apartment he had brought three plastic bags containing the items purchased in anticipation of the mirror mounting job. Now as they passed through on their way to the bedroom he quickly fetched the bags from where he had left them in the living room.

He emptied the bags onto Lana’s bed and displayed the items for her inspection.

“Various sets of mounting hardware. I’ll use the ones that work best. Electric drill. Drill bits. Hammer. Screwdrivers. And of course this. A stud finder. I don’t expect you’ve got a stud finder. You don’t have a stud finder, do you?”

“Just these,” Lana replied cupping her boobs with her hands, lifting them up and letting them bounce as she dropped them.

“Yoww,” Royce growled. But he didn’t let Lana’s tits delay him from the mirror project.

“There. All finished.” The mirror now hung on the bedroom wall exactly where Lana had wanted it.

“Perfect,” Lana smiled. She stepped over to Royce and hugged him, pressing her cheek against his chest.

“Oh but just look at you,” she said as she broke away from the hug. “All that dust from drilling into the wall. You need a shower.”

Lana had told him to dress casual. Royce wasn’t sure exactly what she had in mind so he had worn a polo style knit shirt and a pair of denim shorts that came down to his knees. The flip flops on his feet had been discarded when he began working on the mirror.

Lana tugged his shirt upward.

“Hold your arms up so I can get this off,” she commanded, and Royce although momentarily stunned quickly complied.

“Now those shorts.” And she expertly unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and pulled them down to his feet. Royce stepped out of them without being prompted.

“Jockey shorts,” Lana observed. “Very nice. Get them off.”

Royce’s desire for Lana overcame any barriers his rigid upbringing might have imposed. He quickly whipped off his jockey shorts and stood before her in unashamed nakedness. Lana smiled.

“I wish I could wash these for you,” she said gathering up his discarded clothes. “But I really don’t care to go down to the laundry room this time of night. Shame we don’t have washer dryer hookups in these apartments. I’ll just shake them out.”

She shook and patted Royce’s clothes and removed as much of the dust as she could and when she was satisfied she folded them neatly and placed them on her bed.

“Oh look. Now I’ve got dust on me,” Lana sighed. “I’m going to need a shower too.”

Facing Royce she quickly pulled off her t-shirt and dropped it to the floor. Then without pause she tugged off her shorts and kicked them over to the shirt. Not surprisingly she was not wearing panties. Having stripped completely Lana now stood boldly before Royce, slowly turning around for inspection.

Royce stared at her in breathless awe. He was accustomed to seeing Lana in her bikini. After this evening he was adjusted to seeing her in her skimpy shorts and t-shirt. But now he could absorb the sight of her totally naked body. And if he had ever formulated in his mind his vision of the perfect woman Lana would have been an exact match.

She was magnificent. She was perfect. Her breasts by his standards of beauty were perfect. Large enough to cup in his hands but not too large. She had perky little nipples surrounded by pale, quarter sized areolas. There was no discernable sag at all.

And looking downward Royce observed that Lana’s pussy was completely shaved with not even a hint of shadow. With his view unobstructed by pubic hair he could look between her legs and see her labia slightly protruding. The sight was fascinating although limited by his upbringing and inexperience he wasn’t sure what exactly he was seeing.

And as she turned the wonderfully formed globes of her buttocks came into view. Lana had said she thought she had a pretty nice butt. To Royce it was incredible and he stared slaveringly at the way her cheeks curved and disappeared into the cleft that separated them.

And her legs, the part of a woman’s body he so especially loved, her legs that he had so often admired when she was bikini clad, her legs were now presented to his eyes in a previously unseen magnificent grandeur. Now he could see without the interference of clothing how the delicious curvature of her thighs meshed with her hips, her buttocks and her pudenda in one gloriously harmonious whole.

Lana smiled in delightful acknowledgement of Royce’s admiration and she turned around a couple of extra times. Then she strode briskly over to him, wrapped him in a tight embrace and pulled his lips into a passionate kiss that could have lasted forever.

But after several seconds she pulled her lips away, smiled dreamily and said, “Let’s take a shower.”

In her one bedroom unit Lana had a single bathroom, not a bath and a half like Royce enjoyed. She led him in and together they stepped into the tub. Lana quickly pulled shut the shower curtain and then turned on and adjusted the water. She had a hand held shower attachment but she left it in its holder so the water could spray on them both.

“Temperature good?” she asked and Royce responded with a delighted “Ummm.”

And then they embraced and kissed as the water sprayed down on them. Facing each other, pressing themselves together, breast to chest, penis to pussy, legs intertwined, arms clasping, hands reaching for sensuous, stroking contact with whatever delightful flesh could be reached, lips locking, they kissed and kissed and kissed. And somewhere in that timeless ecstasy they lathered each other with body wash and in wordless agreement began each to cleanse the other.

At last their bathing complete they emerged from the warmth of the spraying water into the momentary chill beyond. Lana grabbed a plush bath towel and they dried each other off, the patting and rubbing away of wetness prolonged by frequent, spontaneous hugs and kisses.

When they were satiated with pleasurable contact and long since dry, Lana led Royce to the kitchen, both of them still naked, and poured two glasses of wine. And then they returned to the living room and snuggled together on the sofa, sipping wine only occasionally between kisses.

Lana began playing with Royce’s penis and lightly tickling his balls. Royce started by stroking the inside of Lana’s thighs, but soon he moved his hand to her vulva and feeling inside his finger quickly dipped into her vaginal orifice. And there he remained for several minutes until Lana interrupted the action and looked at him in a peculiar way.

“Royce,” she said kindly, “Please don’t take this wrong but you don’t know much about a woman’s genitals do you?”

Royce blushed and started to stammer some kind of excuse, but Lana quickly shushed him.

“Have you ever heard of the clitoris?”

Royce nodded.

“Do you know where it is?” Lana asked. And then she preempted the question with the single word, “Wait.”

She stretched back on the sofa with her legs spread and pulled her labia apart.

“Look,” she instructed. “Put your head down here where you can get a good look. Now do you know where my clitoris is? Can you touch it?”

Royce shook his head.

“It’s here. On every woman this is where it is.” And she eased her clitoral hood back to show him. “It’s very sensitive. You can give a woman a lot of pleasure here. You want to and she wants you to. Go ahead. Touch it.”

And with Lana’s coaching and encouragement Royce began to learn how to play with her.

He had lost his erection though and now Lana smilingly, teasingly began to play with him to bring him back to full arousal. When she felt him ready to spasm she gave his penis a firm squeeze to delay the moment. And then she pulled him fully up onto the sofa and eased him back to a supine position. With his manhood now pointing up she straddled his hips and lowered herself.

His penis firmly inserted in her vagina Lana smiled at Royce and blew him a kiss as she rocked herself up and down. She could feel him straining as he tried to buck his hips and then suddenly his orgasm exploded. She continued rocking until she sensed he had reached his limit.

Slowly she withdrew and stretched out on top of him placing her head on his chest. And there they remained for how long they didn’t know, just luxuriating in the warmth of each other.

Finally moving as one they rose from the sofa.

“Tired?” Lana asked. “Sleepy.”

She didn’t wait for an answer. “Let’s go to bed. It won’t take any time to clear that stuff off. We’ve got the whole night to snuggle together and…”

Lana left the rest of that invitation unspoken as she led Royce to her bedroom.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:23 PM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 4

Royce woke in the morning to the jolting impact of Lana shaking his shoulder. She was standing next to the bed, still naked and the first thing he saw as his blurry eyes opened were her swaying tits.

“Hey Sleepyhead,” she greeted him. “Time to get up.”

“No,” he moaned in weak protest. “Do I have to?”

“Up!” she insisted. “Seriously, I’ve got things to do today and I’m sure you do too.”

“Rats! I could stay in bed with you forever.”

Lana yanked back the covers and again commanded, “Up!”

Royce slowly staggered to his feet. “Worse than boot camp reveille,” he muttered.

“You know where the bathroom is,” Lana said. “If you want breakfast you’ll have to make it yourself. Back at your place.” She put a slight emphasis on that last sentence and drowsy as he was Royce got the point.

After taking care of his immediate needs Royce stepped out and found Lana in the living room. To his disappointment she was now wearing a dowdy house coat.

“Thank you for a wonderful evening,” he told her.

He gave Lana a warm hug and she allowed it but rebuffed his attempt to also kiss her. Royce tried to squeeze her ass but that effort was spoiled by the bulkiness of her house coat.

“Well,” he sighed, “I’ll go now. Hope to see you again, soon.”

He stepped toward the door hoping Lana would call him back. And his heart leapt into his throat when she said, “Royce.”

But whatever fantasies he entertained were immediately dashed.

“Aren’t you forgetting something,” Lana laughed. “It doesn’t matter if you want to leave your work tools here, but I really think you ought to take your clothes.”

Royce’s face flushed in embarrassment as he realized he had almost walked butt naked out into the open pool area of the apartment complex. And without his keys either to get him back in his own apartment.

He returned to the bedroom and quickly threw on his clothes.

“I’d wash those clothes if I were you,” Lana suggested as she blew him a farewell kiss.

“Oh, I really do have a lot of things to do today,” she added as he opened the door. “I’ll be gone all day and probably won’t be back till late. So if you have to make any more trips to the office today and don’t see me, that’s why.”

And now it was the following morning. Royce was on an emotional high. Yes, there were a couple of gaffes at the front door and that business of his inexperience with female anatomy was certainly jarring. But for all that he had had a really incredible night with Lana and none of the glitches seemed to bother her. And when he was washing his clothes as she had suggested his thoughts followed up on her parting words and he realized with a start that she had been noticing him all those times he walked by her patio.

All through that frustrating day he had been day dreaming about her, and visualizing another night of sexual ecstasy in her arms. Of many more nights. Today was Thursday. He had four more days of freedom until beginning his new job. Four nights to spend with Lana although with a regretful sigh he remembered he would need some rest that fourth night to be fresh at work the following morning.

Royce waited impatiently another hour before making another trip to the pool area. But this time he didn’t even pretend he was going to the office. Lana was on her patio in her bikini and tending her plants.

Her back was to him so he announced himself with a cheery, “Hi, how are you.”

Lana turned to look and Royce said, “You’re going to have to tell me what all these plants are.”

Lana responded with an amused smile. “I would if I thought my plants were what brought you over here,” she chuckled. “But unless I’ve lost my talent for judging people, you’ve never struck me as being into flora.

“Here, I can do this later,” she remarked before Royce could respond to her comment. “Let’s go inside and put on some music.”

Royce didn’t reply but his face lit up at the invitation.

“Make yourself comfortable,” Lana said, gesturing toward the sofa. And Royce eagerly sat down leaving room beside him.

“I like music in the background,” she explained. “Sometimes I tape my favorite songs.”

But for this occasion Lana put on an LP record not a tape, turning the volume down so they could talk comfortably.

“Mood music,” she commented.

Royce didn’t take any notice of the music. What did grab his attention, what disappointed him tremendously was that Lana didn’t join him on the sofa. Instead she settled herself casually in her easy chair. It was positioned at an angle on the other end of the sofa.

But if denied the pleasure of sitting next to her, of being able to make contact with her nearly naked body, at least he had her more directly in his line of sight. Lana did not have a coffee table or any other furniture in front of her sofa, and as she lounged back in her chair her bikini was the only obstruction to his view.

For a few moments they sat with only the soft and unheeded music breaking the silence. Lana was well aware of Royce’s inspection of her body and she reacted to it with no response at all. She made no move either to cover or to expose herself more fully than she already was. She simply sat back in her chair, arms resting on the armrests and legs slightly spread as they stretched out before her and let him look all he wanted.

“So what does bring you over here?” she finally asked, as if the answer wasn’t obvious with her magnificent body clad only in a bikini on display.

“I, uh thought I’d ask you out to dinner tonight,” Royce stumbled over the words he had so carefully rehearsed.

“Have to take a rain check on that,” Lana replied. “I’m having company over tonight.”

Royce’s face fell as he absorbed this double whammy of his invitation being declined combined with the thought of Lana entertaining company that didn’t include him.

Lana noted his distress and smiled. “How about Saturday night? If you’re still interested. I’m free that night. Want to take me out then?”

“Do I?” Royce practically shouted. “You bet I do.”

“Well then, consider it a date,” Lana replied. “I’ll be looking forward to it. But now, if you don’t mind…”

“Of course,” Royce laughed, now recovered from his previous disappointment. “I’ll let you get back to your plants.

“I, uh enjoyed the music,” he added, having of course no idea what had been playing.

Lana just laughed and they both stood up together. “See you Saturday,” she said and as she tended to do she made her point by placing just the slightest emphasis on that last word.

Royce hugged her and Lana returned the hug pressing herself closely to him. But as before she didn’t let him kiss her. However this time there was no bulky house coat to spoil things and Royce grabbed a quick squeeze of Lana’s butt.

Just as he was about to close the door behind him he remembered an important detail. “What time should I pick you up?”

“About seven will do,” Lana replied.

If Royce had been on an emotional high in the morning he was practically walking on air for the rest of the day. He had to force himself not to go back to Lana’s apartment and sometimes it seemed like it would be forever until Saturday. But as he debated the pros and cons of the matter he realized he didn’t want to make a pest of himself.

He had a definite date with Lana on Saturday and if he could call Tuesday night a date too that would make two dates in one week. And he had only met her Monday morning. All day long visions danced through his feverish mind of all the dates that must surely follow. The one fly in the ointment came as afternoon gave way to evening and the fading daylight signaled the approaching sunset.

Lana was having company over. Some other persons unknown to him would be in the intoxicating presence of this stunning beauty he wanted to keep for himself. New visions danced through his mind of fully and completely making Lana his girl, the two of them so bonded together that there could be no social function for one without the other being invited too.

Royce smiled at the delightful thought. But then the remembrance returned. Lana had other company tonight. He tried to busy himself with other things. He tried to watch his new color television but in his present mood whatever program was on it was more irritating than entertaining.

It was now well past sunset. Aside from the apartment lights it was quite dark. Royce paced up and down his living room a couple of times and then with sudden decision strode over to the door. He couldn’t see Lana’s apartment from his but as he stepped into the pool area he was pleased to surmise from the amount of light emanating from her patio that the curtain wasn’t drawn.

This time he took the walkway on the other side of the pool. He tried to not be obviously snooping in case someone was watching from any of the other apartments but he kept his eyes turned toward Lana’s place. As he came into line of sight he confirmed that indeed her patio curtain was open and the lights in the living room were on. And he drew up in shock at what he saw. Lana had one guest, a man who looked to be about her age. No other people seemed to be present. The man was sitting on the sofa and Lana appeared to be changing records on her player.

Royce forced himself to keep walking, all the way to the building beyond the pool where the office was located, and then through the archway that led out to the street that fronted the complex, before he turned around and came back. Again he kept to the walkway on the far side of the pool. And as he passed by he saw Lana and the man sitting together on the sofa. If there was any consolation to the sight it was that they both at least were fully dressed.

He didn’t even make it through the next half hour before he was back outside taking another trip through the pool area. And this time he noted glumly that Lana’s curtain was fully drawn.
The Following User Says Thank You to heartfire05 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2014, 11:54 PM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 5

If Royce had previously been on an emotional high he was now plunged into a pit of turmoil. Lana had had a date with another man. He didn’t know what to think, but most of all he cursed himself for building up his own hopes. After all he had only known Lana for four days. Did he really think she didn’t have her own life? Even though they had one incredible evening together could he really presume that he had some claim on her?

He was still feeling the turmoil Saturday night when he rang the doorbell at seven o’clock. This time Lana opened the door almost immediately.

“Right on time,” she beamed.

If anything she was more beautiful than ever. She was dressed to go out in a casual but stylish way. Royce had never before seen her with that much clothing on and he was impressed. Dressed or undressed, either way Lana was gorgeous.

“I’d invite you in,” she said, “But I’m ready to go if you are.”

“I’m ready,” was Royce’s simple reply.

“So where are you taking me?” she asked.

“I thought I’d let you pick a restaurant,” he answered. “You know this town much better than me.”

“All right. How do you feel about Italian? I know this great little bistro.”

“Italian is fine,” Royce replied.

Dinner was subdued. Lana carried on most of the conversation with Royce responding as required. But mostly he preoccupied himself with his food. Lana was right about the bistro. Great atmosphere and the food was excellent.

“Royce,” Lana probed, “I’m curious. When you were little did your mother make you eat every bite of your food?”

“Huh,” Royce responded, immediately on alert at this query about his past.

“I don’t want to pry but I’ve noticed every time you eat you pick your plate clean.”

“Uh sorry,” Royce replied. “I uh…” He really didn’t know what to say.

“It doesn’t matter,” Lana assured him with a gentle laugh. She reached over and patted his hand. “I’m glad you’re enjoying your food. Really. It means a lot to me because I’m the one who suggested this place.” And she patted him again.

Dinner was over and they were on their way home when Lana raised the subject.

“You’re not having a very good time tonight. It’s like pulling teeth to even get you to talk to me. And you haven’t been around to see me for two days. I’d ask what’s wrong but I think I can guess. You must have seen me with Parker.”

“I don’t want to mess up your life,” Royce said. “I guess everything went so fast with us and I just thought…”

“You aren’t messing up anything,” Lana responded. “Certainly not my life.

“Look Royce, I’ve been married and divorced twice. After the second time I decided that was enough. I have friends. Parker is a friend. You’re a friend. My friendship with Parker has nothing to do with us. With you and me. And I’d say the same thing to Parker about you if he were here.”

“I guess I understand,” Royce accepted. “What do you want to do next?”

“We’re going back to my place,” Lana informed him. “The night is not over.”

“Come along,” she invited when they were back in her apartment. She led Royce to the bedroom.

“Let’s be comfortable,” she added as she began to undress.

When she had stripped down to bra and panties Lana glanced at Royce who had not yet removed any clothing and said, “I have extra hangers. We’ll hang up your clothes so they won’t get rumpled. And under this prodding Royce finally began undressing too.

They returned to the living room when they were both naked.

“Have a seat,” Lana said, gesturing toward the sofa. “Save a place for me. I’m going to put some music on.”

She put on a tape this time not a record. When the music was playing she joined Royce on the sofa snuggling up as close to him as she could. Royce was still having difficulty warming up to her so after a few moments she grabbed his hand and placed it firmly on her leg. She then began caressing his penis until Royce responded by slowly stroking the inside of her thigh.

Lana took the stimulation to another level by embracing him with her free arm while her lips found his. And still holding Royce in that prolonged passionate kiss she shifted her hand from fondling his penis to cupping his masculine sac as her fingers tenderly held and caressed his balls. Under this powerful stimulus Royce yielded and shifted his own hand from Lana’s leg to her vulva and he began playing with her clitoris as she had taught him.

That was the beginning. Passion built on passion as Lana and Royce abandoned themselves to total ecstasy in each others arms, losing all track of time as the minutes turned into hours and the taped music clicked to an end. And somewhere in the wee hours of the night they found themselves huddled together in bed where their passion continued unabated until finally expended and exhausted they drifted into slumber.

Sunrise was long past and noon approaching before they awoke, Lana first and then Royce. He blinked through drowsy eyes to find Lana smiling dreamily as she pressed her naked body to his. Neither one made any move to rise from bed but snuggled together sensuously stroking and kissing. Once again the passion mounted until once again they found release in delightful union.

Lana sighed and closed her eyes, but only for a moment. She turned her head to look at Royce and whispered, “Got to get up.”

Royce didn’t protest and together they slid out from under the covers and staggered to their feet. Facing each other, delighting in their mutual nakedness they reached out and joined hands, pulling themselves into a warm embrace.

Finally Royce broke free. “I have to go. Tomorrow. Well you know.”

“I know,” Lana agreed. “First day. Got to be ready.

“I’ll get your clothes.”

Lana didn’t bother to dress. She was still naked as she gave Royce a goodbye kiss and said, “If I don’t see you before tomorrow good luck on your job.”

That was his parting vision as he shut the door behind him.

For the rest of the day he moped about his apartment, his mind churning between contemplation of his new job and thoughts of his budding relationship with Lana. But despite all her willingness to lead him into pleasurable ecstasy in her arms he was conscious of a growing dissatisfaction.

For despite any high minded understanding he might protest to her, deep within himself he still wanted to possess Lana totally and keep her for himself. And it bothered him that she had friends, that Parker was a friend. So his turmoil remained.

But ironically this same turmoil had a positive impact on his new job. For in his frustration Royce immediately threw himself into his work, skipping coffee breaks and even lunch in his single minded determination to quickly knock out his assigned tasks. And once he had completed and double checked his own work he sought out other things to do, other places where he could assist or simply observe and learn.

Having started so well, Royce continued as he had begun. As his experience and skill increased his value to the company also grew. His supervisors were impressed. The managers were pleased. And before long favorable reports were being filtered up the chain of command and consideration was being given at the highest levels of the company as to how to better use this exceptional employee.

Royce knew nothing of this. He never even paused to consider how well he was doing in his new job. He was simply reacting to his tumultuous feelings about Lana and nothing more. And so he certainly didn’t anticipate how that relationship would be impacted by his burgeoning success in the workplace.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:18 AM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 6

Royce and Lana continued to see each other, but now that he was working their relationship entered a new phase. They continued to enjoy nights of unbridled sexual ecstasy but now these encounters were mostly confined to the weekend.

Royce typically worked Monday through Friday from eight to five, although sometimes he was called on to put in extra hours and very occasionally he had to go on out of town assignments. So usually only Friday and Saturday nights were available for these heavy lovemaking sessions.

But they could still find time on other nights to be together. They usually had at least one dinner date a week, and Lana introduced Royce to several charming restaurants and a few lively nightclubs. This was quite a change from his Navy days where his liberty nights had mostly revolved around fast food places and seedy bars. Going out with Lana was a far different and more upscale experience although there were plenty of evenings when they simply grabbed a hamburger and fries before heading off for a beer and pretzels night at the local tavern. The one downside for Royce was that he couldn’t dance with Lana because he was too self conscious to get out on the dance floor and show everyone he didn’t know how.

On other occasions Lana inveigled Royce into going shopping with her. Usually these were pretty tedious sessions and he felt his only function in being there was to carry her shopping bags. But occasionally she surprised him with trips to a little store that specialized in glamorous and exotic feminine clothing. And then she would have him sit in a chair and give his opinion as she tried on one piece of sexy lingerie after another, all under the unabashed eyes of the lady salesclerk.

Sometimes she took him shopping for things for his apartment. Lana seemed to have set a goal to turn Royce into an expert cook for she soon stocked his kitchen with utensils he had never heard of and then proceed to teach him how to use them.

Often they didn’t go anywhere but simply spent a quiet evening together either in his place or hers. Lana liked to compliment Royce on his taste because she really did like the way he had furnished his two bedroom unit. But she was more comfortable in her own apartment. Also Lana enjoyed music and she would always put on a record or tape when they were at her place. At Royce’s apartment she would find an opportunity some time in the evening to start humming a tune.

Still, sexual pleasure was central to their relationship and their weekend sessions were very much anticipated and special. Lana usually took the lead. She especially enjoyed taking long showers with Royce and she put her hand held shower head to good use, pulling him close as she positioned the head between their legs, sending pulsing jet streams spraying upward to their genitals. For this activity Lana liked to keep the water hot, as hot as they could endure. Royce discovered that having hot water spraying on and behind his balls was so deliciously tickling that he instinctively crouched toward the shower head as if his manhood was simultaneously seeking relief by smothering the jets while at the same time reaching for more.

Lana continued to teach him and she was always gentle and careful to not bruise Royce’s ego for she knew that his natural desire for intimacy had been stifled and strangled in his past in ways that he could not yet openly discuss.

“Suck my tits,” she began. “More, more.”

After a few moments she patted Royce’s shoulder and smiled.

“Not like that. You’re sucking me like a baby at his mother’s tit. Nibble on my nipples a little. Not hard, don’t hurt me. There. That’s better.”

Once when Royce was lying flat on his back waiting to begin a love making session Lana crawled to him on her knees and straddled his legs. She leaned her upper body toward his face so her breasts hung straight down and then grinning wickedly she began asking silly, trivial questions about his job, as if nothing else was on her mind. And all while with almost imperceptible movements she kept her tits swinging and bouncing lightly against his penis and balls. From that night onward Royce having now been introduced to this exhilarating pleasure usually requested that she do it again whenever they began making love.

Probably his greatest surprise came the first time Lana took his penis into her mouth. At first she only took in the head, circling and wetting it with her tongue and probing the tip. But soon with sucking tension she slowly eased the shaft all the way in before releasing the suction and pulling back her mouth to slide it back to the head. In and out, sucking, licking and probing, interrupted occasionally by switching to his balls, licking the outer sac and then carefully taking them into her mouth for gentle stimulation. And then back to his penis until his orgasm erupted in her mouth.

The only time Royce balked was when Lana said, “Eat my pussy.”

He started and stared at her and then with a look of stunned consternation sucked in a breath and shook his head.

“I can’t.” he trembled.

“Not ready for that,” Lana smiled. And for the next several minutes she silently held him, cheek against her breast like a mother comforting a child.

Summer was now coming to an end. On Thursday night following that same weekend when Royce had been unable to give Lana oral pleasure his doorbell rang. He opened the door and found her smiling at him.

“Can I come in?” she asked unnecessarily.

“Of course you can,” he replied, surprised that she would even ask. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“No. I won’t be here that long and we’ve got other things to talk about. Tell me, how’s your work schedule? Are you off this weekend?”

“Yes,” Royce replied, wondering about this questioning.

“Good,” Lana took his hand. “I’m going out of town. Going to a nudist club. I’m leaving early Saturday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon. I’d like for you to go with me.”

Royce was stunned by the invitation. Of course he had heard of nudist clubs. Certainly that awareness had generated curiosity. But he had never been to one or even known where one was located. And the thought of actually going to one had never even entered his mind.

“You’ll be glad you went,” Lana assured him, sensing his reluctance.

“All right, I’ll go.” Royce decided.

“Good,” Lana smiled. “Let’s sit down and I’ll fill you in.” She led him to the sofa.

“First of all bring towels. To sit on. Very important social rule. When you sit down you always use a towel. Next, you don’t need a change of clothes of course but don’t forget your feet. Bring flip flops. Is that clear?”

Royce nodded.

“Next, you’ll probably want to bring a shaving kit. Pack whatever you think you’ll need. They have bathrooms and showers in the clubhouse. And you’ll definitely need a very good sun block. Don’t worry. I’ll bring enough for both of us.

“And bring money. We have to pay to get in. We’re going to set up a tent and there’s a small fee for that. I have the tent. They have a café. Simple but nice, so we don’t have to go out for our meals.”

Lana’s eyes twinkled as she rubbed Royce’s arm. “That means we can stay naked the entire time.” But after that quick interjection she returned to business.

“Now you don’t have to carry money around all over the camp. You can charge your meals, but they’ll have the records when you check out and that’s when you have to pay.

“Now what else? Oh yes. They have a big swimming pool with lots of lounge chairs. A lot bigger than our pool.” She made a brief nod of her head in the direction of the apartment complex swimming pool.

“Also a volleyball court. Only it has sand on it. And every Saturday night they have a band and a dance in the clubhouse.”

Lana’s eyes twinkled again and a soft laugh escaped her lips.

“They get different bands each week and I’ve heard the boys sometimes just tell the girls they have a gig. But they don’t tell them it’s at a nudist club and they don’t even know until they drive in the gate and see all the naked people.”

Lana turned serious again.

“I know you don’t dance, but it’s fun to watch. Now this is important. This is a family type club. Don’t expect any orgies or hitting on women. You’re just there to have fun being naked in a social setting with other naked people. After a while you’ll probably even forget you’re naked.

“And I think that’s everything. It all this clear?”

Royce nodded.

“Is it okay if we go in your car?” Lana asked.

“Sure” Royce replied.

“Let’s try to be on the road by eight o’clock. That’s Saturday,” Lana reminded him.
Old 11-28-2014, 07:22 AM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 7

“It’s called a landed club,” Lana explained, “Because they own their own property and facilities. As opposed to a travel club that doesn’t own their own place. They usually meet and have parties in the members’ homes.”

Royce wasn’t much interested in the difference.

“Do you think I’ll have a problem? You know walking around like that?”

“A lot of men worry about it their first time,” Lana said soothingly. “Don’t worry. You won’t have any embarrassing reactions.”

“I don’t know,” he objected. “I like to look at naked women.”

“And I like to look at naked men,” she retorted. “Every man I see I’m going to check out his dick. His butt too. So will a lot of the women.” She glanced at Royce. “Just don’t be obvious about it. Trust me, you’ll be fine.”

With that she looked out her window and began humming a tune.

It was about a two hour drive to the nudist club. Lana pointed out the spot where they had to turn off the highway. If she hadn’t Royce wouldn’t have even noticed there was what passed for a road cutting through the tangle of underbrush. The dirt and gravel surface became rougher the farther down it they went. After a couple of miles they turned onto another road. They passed a handful of isolated farms.

Finally coming around a curve Royce spotted an exceptionally tall privacy fence. It was ten feet high and extended down the side of the road as far as he could see. The main gate however was just a short distance away.

“We’re here,” Lana announced.

There was a small office just past the gate. Royce and Lana went in together. A deeply tanned woman quickly took down the required information to check them in. Royce didn’t know what to expect and he was slightly surprised that she was quite conventionally dressed in a colored shirt and shorts.

Back in the car Lana directed him down the road into the heart of the camp. To their right was a vast expanse of open turf. Off to the left they saw a number of trailers in neat rows. Each was centered on its own little plot of ground.

“Permanent residents,” Lana explained. “They live here year round.”

The road curved around and a building came in sight.

“That’s the clubhouse,” Lana said.

In front of the clubhouse was the swimming pool and the volleyball area and that was what grabbed Royce’s attention.

“Incredible!” he exclaimed.

He knew where he had come. He knew what to expect. But even with that understanding nothing could have prepared him for that first sight. Two teams playing an impromptu game of volleyball. Men and women, every one of them completely naked, seemingly oblivious to their nudity as they concentrated their attention solely on the game.

The road curved around further to the far side of the clubhouse ending in a small parking lot. Royce parked his car and they both stepped out.

“Where do we go to get undressed?” he asked.

“Right here,” Lana informed him as she began stripping.

After a slight hesitation Royce followed suit and in a few minutes they were both standing naked next to the car. Lana folded their clothes neatly and placed them on the back seat.

“Inventory time,” she announced. “Don’t lock your keys up in your car. Check. I’ll get the tent. Check. You’ve got your bag. Hold mine too. No, I’ll take it. Check. Can you get the mattress and pump? Check.

“All right. Let’s go.”

Lana led Royce to a grassy area not far from the clubhouse. A few tents were already standing and they quickly set up their own. An outlet was provided on a post not far from where they put their tent. Lana plugged in the air pump. Soon they had the mattress inflated and positioned in the tent.

“I knew I forgot something,” Lana admitted. “I left the sheets and pillows in the car.”

“I’ll get them,” Royce said.

“Now to the pool,” Lana announced when their tent was completely prepared.

For Royce what followed was one incredible experience after another. Being naked with Lana, out in the open down by the pool as they never could have been back at the apartments. The feel of her body as he applied sun block to her. Everywhere. The gentle touch of her hands as she returned the service to his body. Everywhere. And then lounging in the chairs intermixed with dips in the pool, and always the taking note of other people.

It was a busy weekend for the club as the fading season had brought out many types of guests seeking to squeeze in as much summer enjoyment as possible. As Royce surreptitiously studied them he felt he could distinguish the veteran nudists from the newbie’s. And being a newbie himself they especially held his interest.

There were some young couples who found camaraderie in seeking each other out and forming instant friendships. Three very attractive young women had obviously come to the club together. Royce surmised they were very interested in nudism but hesitated to try it out alone. There were the active people who kept the volleyball games going. And there were the sedentary types who simply wanted to soak up sun.

Lana occasionally entered into conversations with other women she knew and she would always introduce them to Royce. But mostly they kept to themselves.

Shortly before noon a young couple, younger even than himself, arrived and settled in a shaded spot around the near corner of the pool. Royce pegged them as experienced nudists despite their youth. It was difficult to not be obvious as he stared and stared at them. The woman was lovely but what captured his attention was that she was clearly pregnant.

Royce’s thoughts were filled with memories of his own repressive childhood which so severely contrasted with the vision this young budding family presented, this wonderful family so free to enjoy life without guilt. He yearned for a different personal history. He wished he could have grown up in a family like this.

“Let’s get some lunch,” Lana suggested. “Café’s over there.”

Royce turned his gaze on her in silent admiration of her beautiful body so absolutely displayed for his enjoyment. All his thoughts of Lana, of this wonderful young family, of the veterans and the newbie’s, of the three young women, of just everything he saw now meshed in his mind to produce a peace and contentment beyond what he had ever before known.

“Lunch?” he replied. “Yes, I’m ready.”

The café was quickly filling up with the lunch crowd. There was only one unclaimed table left and Royce and Lana immediately grabbed it. Each table though was spacious and had chairs for six people. With more and more hungry people coming in that was too much spare capacity to waste.

“Mind if I join you?” a middle aged woman asked cheerfully.

“Glad to have you,” Lana beamed as Royce smilingly pulled back the chair next to him.

“I could have just gone back to my house,” the woman explained as she accepted the chair. “But I didn’t. I live over in the trailer park.”

Royce studied her more closely. She was a large person with some unnecessary pounds. But obviously that didn’t bother her. Like most of the veterans she was deeply tanned and Royce guessed she had been born into a nudist family and raised with it her entire life. And so had turned out charmingly well adjusted and completely comfortable with her own body, sagging breasts and belly rolls not withstanding. As she and Lana carried on a lively conversation Royce, sitting between them, immediately warmed to her, wishing he could always have her as a friend.

“Hello,” came a lilting female voice. “Is there room for us?”

Royce caught his breath as he glanced toward the voice. It was the young pregnant woman. Her husband was right behind her. Royce was sure they were married because they both wore wedding rings. Lana and the woman who had given her name as Shirley instantly welcomed the newcomers. The man sat next to Shirley and the woman next to him with one empty chair next to Lana.

All together they made a lovely dinner group. Royce and Lana. The single lady, Shirley. The young couple, Chuck and Irene, soon to be three. Lana struck an instant friendship with everyone and drew them all into conversations. Shirley, equally outgoing helped. Royce would remember it ever afterward as one of the most marvelous dinners he ever attended. This delightful assembling of diverse characters in comfortable cordiality. And all in complete and perfectly normal nudity.

The greatest shock came that afternoon, after they returned to their poolside lounges, and this was the one experience that sent Royce’s mind reeling. Another small family group, older people this time, arrived and the two women took chairs not far away while the man hurried off to attend to whatever his reason was for leaving. Aside from sandals the two women wore nothing except for identical t-shirts which came down to their navels. Below that they were completely exposed. It was those t-shirts that left Royce absolutely stunned. It was almost beyond what his mind could accept and absorb.

Each t-shirt was printed on the front with the design and logo of an area radio station. Royce never listened to it but because it advertised extensively on billboards and such he immediately recognized the logo. And what was so mind boggling was that this station was oriented entirely toward religious music and programming.

He watched incredulously as the younger woman peeled off her shirt and stood naked for everyone who cared to look. The older woman who was now seated said something to her.

“Yes Mother,” the younger woman replied as she took a seat in her own chair. And then the older woman removed her shirt and settled back in her chair just as completely naked as was her daughter.

Growing up Royce had been taken to church a great many times. Every year when the chill of early Spring gave way to warmer days he was certain to be subjected to a thunderous sermon denouncing “Summer Sins.” There were many summer sins. Going on out of town vacations and not attending church while gone. Parties and gatherings where there would be, oh horror, drinking and maybe even games of chance. Indecent clothing such as shorts. But always in each and every summer sin sermon the first item on the list was swimsuits. Men and women, boys and girls wearing swimsuits, thusly exposing themselves and lusting after each other.

But never was anything said about social nudity. Certainly not because it was acceptable. Preachers thundered against these other things because they saw them as threats to the sanctity of their membership. Nudism went unmentioned because it was unthinkable that any of their people could be so depraved.

Royce had rejected and abandoned this religion, knowing he would never go back, embracing instead so much of the things forbidden. He had come that far in his personal growth. But now was opened to his wondering mind what once was inconceivable. That for other people, for some other people all these forbidden things and even nudity itself could be guiltlessly compatible with religion.

There were no further shocks the rest of the afternoon. Royce was not a comfortable swimmer having never had the opportunity to visit a swimming pool in his youth, but the Navy had trained him in boot camp to pass a basic swimming test and he could float on his back and paddle around well enough.

Between that and lounging around their only other activity came when Lana inserted them into a casual game of trivia questions organized by yet another lady reclining near them. She had gathered a small crowd of admirers around her with her game. Royce was very good at trivia and he drew the admiration of the lady game host with his expertise.

Royce was now pretty much past the point of being surprised by anything he encountered. He directed admiring glances at the lady, who was attractively well built. He observed that she was well tanned all over and therefore no novice to nudism. He noted she was completely comfortable and unselfconscious in her total nakedness as she leaned back in her lounge with legs spread so her feet could touch the ground on either side of the chair. And he took it in stride without a second thought when he saw a tampon string dangling from her exposed labia. The lady wasn’t embarrassed by it and neither should he.

Toward evening Royce and Lana returned to the café, which was much less crowded this time, for a light dinner. And then after freshening up they headed over to the clubhouse for the music and dancing.

This was where the crowd was and they were lucky to find a table even though there was nearly an hour to go before the music would start. Lana started conversations with various people at neighboring tables and the time passed quickly. Tonight’s band was composed of five men and three women, and Royce watched them setting up their musical instruments.

The band began playing and the music was loud. But if it dampened conversations it quickly inspired the dancing and soon the clubhouse was rocking to the rhythm. The five male members played the instruments and the three women were the singers. If they hadn’t known until arrival that they were to perform tonight at a nudist club it certainly didn’t seem to bother them.

Royce turned his attention to the dancing. And this he found to be stunning. Not just in that he was looking at naked men and women dancing together. All through the day he had seen so much nakedness there was no longer anything remarkable about it. What now struck him was how those naked bodies melded together in coordinated movement keeping time to the music. In how skin rippled to the movement of the muscles underneath, all of it open and observable thanks to the complete absence of interfering clothing.

Lana noticed his rapt attention. “What are you thinking?” she asked.

“It’s beautiful,” he responded in awe. “It’s so beautiful.”

What was even more incredible came a few dances later when one of the male band members took a microphone and announced that next would be a line dance. The line quickly formed, a long one too, the music began and Royce watched in stunned amazement as all these naked men and women, as all these bodies pulsing with vibrant life performed exactly the same rapid and intricate turns and gyrations for the three or four minutes the song lasted, and all without a one of them missing a single beat.

He glanced at Lana and saw she was watching him. She took his hand and simply held it, knowing how much he wanted to join in the dancing.

A slow dance came next and Lana said, “Come,” as she led him to a spot just clear of the group of tables where they were sitting.

“Now hold me. Put your hand here. Other one here.” Royce followed her directions without objection.

“Listen to the music. Feel the music.” Lana began to sway to the music and Royce moved his hips too in concert with hers. In that way they remained standing in place but their bodies responded to the music.

“See. You’re dancing,” Lana encouraged.

“Look at the band,” Royce said after they returned to their table. The band was getting into the spirit of the night. One of the men had removed all his clothing and was playing his instrument totally naked. Two of the women were also completely nude as they belted out their song into the microphones. The third woman was a little more reserved. She had removed her jeans. Her shirt came down just below her hips and Royce could not tell if she was still wearing panties.

The whole day had been beautiful from the moment they found two vacant lounges by the pool side and began interacting with other people. The dancing had been especially beautiful. But there was one more breathtaking experience for Royce.

During intermission when the band took a break and the sound level subsided somewhat Lana made a trip to the ladies room. There was a line and she was gone for several minutes. Royce was looking in a different direction and didn’t see her returning.

“Royce,” her voice caught his attention, coming directly behind him, “I want you to meet someone. This is my friend Mary.”

Royce quickly turned around.

“Hello Royce,” Mary greeted him warmly. “Lana has said a lot of good things about you.”

Of course Mary was totally nude and completely open and unselfconscious about it. She was darkly tanned all over. She was absolutely comfortable and friendly around strangers. And she had also had a mastectomy. Her left breast was completely removed leaving a permanent scar on the flat surface. And she was completely open and unselfconscious and comfortable in meeting him. In a day that was filled with beauty this to Royce was the most beautiful thing of all.

As midnight approached the crowd began to thin and the band finished their last song and began packing up their things. Even so Royce didn’t want to quit the clubhouse and Lana had to lead him back to their tent. Tonight there was no thought of having sex. They slipped under the covers of Lana’s air mattress and simply held each other until sleep claimed them.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:05 AM

Default This deserves more replies

Hey man, great story. You're a really wonderful writer. You set the scene and the mindset of the main character excellently. Maybe you could try your hand at some ENF stories one day.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobster123 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 12:19 AM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 8

“It was the people,” Royce said. “It was all the people that made it so great.”

He had been driving for nearly an hour since they left the nudist club and this was the first time he had spoken.

Sunday had been anticlimactic. Royce and Lana slept till mid morning and then went back to lounge by the pool. But most of the guests had departed leaving a depressing emptiness in the clubhouse and pool area. The volleyball court was vacant and unused.

They remained till noon and then packed their things, loaded up the car and dressed in the open air of the parking lot before driving around to the office to check out. They didn’t even stop to eat.

“There were certainly plenty of naked women for you to look at,” Lana teased, picking up the conversation.

“And plenty of naked men for you,” he teased back at her. Then he turned serious. “But it wasn’t just that. It was the way all those people, all those different kinds of people, were all so comfortable. So happy. The way it was all so normal.”

“Different from anything you ever did before?” Lana probed.

“Yeah,” Royce murmured. “You have no idea. I think my parents would have killed me if I had even said the word nudist.”

“Really?” Lana probed a little farther.

“Really,” Royce assured her. Then he hesitated, fighting his ingrained fear of openly discussing his past. But now there was an opposing desire to explain, to generate understanding in another person. Bolstered by the nudist club experience and because he had come to love and trust Lana it was this desire that won out.

“They were intensely religious,” he continued. “They had an intensity for religion that’s almost beyond belief if you’ve never seen it before. We went to church a lot.”

Royce paused and quickly glanced at Lana. She said nothing but was clearly interested in hearing whatever he was willing to tell her.

“Want to know what a lot means?” he returned his eyes to the road ahead as he resumed speaking. “Every single time they unlocked the doors to that building it was mandatory that we be there. And not just us. There were maybe a dozen other churches like ours within twenty-five or thirty miles. Usually we had church three times a week. Every single week.

“But sometimes we’d have special weeks and we’d have church every night for a week. The other churches would do it too. So any week when somebody else was having one of those weeks and we weren’t guess where we were every night. If we weren’t having church in our own place that night and one of those other churches was… Well, we had to go over and be there with them.

“And when you’ve got that many churches in driving distance and each one is doing a special week a couple of times a year, but they’re doing it on different weeks… Well, you go to church a lot.”

“Sounds pretty demanding,” Lana suggested.

“Demanding?” Royce responded with a harsh laugh.

And then it all came pouring out. All the things he had gone through that had made him what he was. The loneliness. The sense of isolation from classmates at school. The football and basketball games he had missed because they were played on church nights. The school dances and proms he had never attended. Never having any close friends. Never having a girlfriend. Never going on a date. Not knowing how to even open up a conversation and talk to a girl. The feelings of sheer terror at the very thought of asking a girl out. The almost matter of fact conviction that it wouldn’t make any difference anyway because nobody could possibly want to go out with him. All the things he had never before been able to confide in any other person.

“That’s so sad,” Lana commiserated. “You had to miss out on everything growing up.”

When everything’s a sin it’s best to do nothing,” Royce replied bitterly.

“After high school I joined the Navy,” he continued his story in a calmer more normal voice. “Signed on for a six year program. My parents still tried to control me. Every time I came home on leave, first thing that happened, I got the same interrogation. Where do you go to church? What’s the preacher’s name?

“Finally I stopped going home. Stopped writing. Everything. I wanted to be free. I was twenty-one by then so I was legal. I tried to do things I never got to do before. Went to bars with the other guys. Drank beer. What I really wanted was to be with girls. Went to go-go clubs. And then massage parlors. Spent my money and nobody gave a damn about me and when I walked out of the joint it was over.”

And then his story complete, Royce fell silent.

“You were looking for a life,” Lana said when she saw he was finished. “You just didn’t know how to look.”

“Yeah,” Royce agreed. A reaction was setting in. A twinge of regret he had revealed so much. Lana realized he didn’t want to talk. They drove the rest of the way home in silence.

The silence continued even after Royce parked his car and turned his steps toward his apartment. Lana came too and followed him in.

“I’m fixing dinner tonight,” she broke the silence. “Don’t worry. I won’t keep you up late. I know you have to go to work in the morning. But you do need to eat. Let me see what you’ve got in your kitchen.”

Lana tried to start a conversation during dinner but Royce remained unresponsive. After clearing away and washing the dishes she led him to his sofa and pulled him close. She hugged him silently and gave him warm smiles until he finally came around and smiled back.

Knowing she had broken through she took him to his bedroom and helped him out of his clothes. Lying back on his bed he watched in pleasant anticipation as she stripped in front of him.

She joined him on the bed when she was also naked and they held each other. Lana made no requests or suggestions. She simply let Royce respond however he wished. After several minutes of stroking and kissing he shifted position to look at her bald pussy. She opened her legs so nothing would be hidden. He touched her labia and began stroking, lightly opening her lips. He brought his face down for a closer look. And then with firm resolve he placed his mouth to her vulva and extended his tongue.

Royce didn’t know what exactly he was supposed to do and Lana gave no instruction. He began licking her clitoris tentatively at first and then with increasingly rapid strokes. After several seconds he moved his tongue back to her vaginal orifice. He probed the opening slightly and then pulled back. And then he immediately reinserted and withdrew his tongue. In and out and then he shifted back to her clitoris. Royce continued this for several minutes. The clitoris, the vagina, and licking the length of the vulva as his tongue switched back and forth.

And still Lana gave no instruction or comment. She just purred softly. After several minutes Royce pulled away and looked at her sheepishly. She simply smiled at him.

“Did I, did I…” Royce stumbled over the words and could speak no farther.

“You did it just fine,” Lana assured him.

After that weekend their relationship entered yet another phase. They continued to see each other, often several times a week, and Fridays and Saturdays were still devoted to intense sexual pleasure. But there was now a different tone to that pleasure. No longer was it an end to itself. As Royce’s feelings for Lana evolved with his love becoming greater he also discovered a growing desire to just be with her, even when sex was not involved.

But always he was conscious that Lana considered him simply a friend, and she had other friends besides him. Many were the nights when he wished they could be together, but she had other commitments. He no longed tried to snoop. He made no further surreptitious trips to the swimming pool on nights when she had other company. But the dismaying realization that he was not the only one was never far from his mind.

Summer was gone and autumn followed and Royce continued to excel at the workplace. He earned the increasing respect of his management and that was accompanied by increasing responsibility, which also meant more out of town assignments. October and November were especially busy months with only a short respite for Thanksgiving. Lana fixed a real Thanksgiving dinner and they laughed at the memory of the mini dinner they had shared back in the summer when they first met.

After that it was back to work and three more weeks passed before Royce had another break. Lana promptly seized the opportunity to put up and decorate a tree in his living room. She also scheduled a Christmas dinner for just the two of them. They would also exchange gifts but Lana insisted they give each other one present only and it could not cost more than ten dollars.

“I wish we had fireplaces,” she said. Dinner was concluded and as always Lana had washed and put away the dishes. Now they turned out the living room lights so they could enjoy the Christmas tree lights and decorations as they sat together on his sofa.

“Want me to turn up the thermostat?” Royce offered.

“No. It’s not the same thing. It’s not the temperature it’s the atmosphere that counts,” Lana chided.

This time they were fully clothed as they snuggled together.

“Let’s open our presents,” Lana finally suggested. “Open yours first.”

Royce tore the wrapping paper off his present and laughed. Lana had given him a cookbook.

“Your turn,” he said handing her the gift he had bought.

“Oh you’re sweet,” Lana said. He had given her a storage and display rack for her records and tapes.

They settled back on the sofa to watch the Christmas lights. Royce had his arm around Lana and hugged her close. She snuggled up to him, wanting to be hugged close. For several minutes they just sat in silent enjoyment. Finally Royce broke the silence.

“Lana.”

“Yes,” she answered.

“Lana, will you marry me?”

She looked at him with a serene calmness.

“No Royce.”

“Lana, I don’t know what happened before,” Royce protested desperately, “But whatever problems you had with your other husbands you won’t have those problems with me.”

Lana looked at him with a tinge of sadness as if she had always known this moment must come.

“It wasn’t them,” she explained. “It was the whole marriage thing. I don’t have anything against marriage. But it just isn’t for me.”

“Then we…” Royce began, but Lana cut him off.

“Nothing has changed with us. We were friends. We’re still friends. I’m still here if you want me.”

Royce looked uncertain.

“Hey, winter nights can be very cozy,” she grinned at him.

Royce grinned back at her. But the chill that suddenly raced up his spine didn’t come from winter.
Old 11-30-2014, 05:09 PM

Default A New Life For Royce--If He Can Get Past His Hang-Ups, Part 9

Royce’s winter nights were very cozy but only because Lana made them so. He saw her less frequently because of his work load but she always made up for lost time whenever he came off an assignment.

“There’s a really great Chinese restaurant,” she suggested. “They just opened. Let’s go there.”

Royce didn’t particularly care for Chinese food but if Lana wanted it he was ready to go. She insisted on driving and took him to the shopping mall first.

“I need to pick up a few things,” she explained. “This won’t take long.”

It took long enough. Lana eventually purchased a new purse and a pair of boots. But it seemed she had to check every purse in the store and try on a dozen pairs of boots before making her selections. And that didn’t count the window shopping and the stores where she entered and browsed around without buying anything. Royce was very hungry by the time Lana pulled into the restaurant parking lot.

The restaurant was nicely decorated in the Asian fashion and was obviously new. Royce glanced at the name on the sign but at first sight it didn’t register with him. Just another hybrid Chinese-American name. He didn’t catch the significance of that name until he heard it pronounced. Until they entered and the hostess greeted them with, “Welcome to Pei-p’ing Tom’s.”

Royce did a double take and Lana burst into laughter at the way she had set him up with her little joke. But he did enjoy his meal although he couldn’t tell if it was because of the joke or because he was hungry or simply because he was with Lana.

Lana liked to arrange special dinners and parties. In February she made a big deal out of celebrating his twenty-fifth birthday.

“Oh to be young again,” she sighed as she gave him a birthday kiss.

“And when is your birthday?” Royce asked. But she wouldn’t tell him.

The birthday party was in Lana’s apartment. “I’ll cover the cake and you can take it home with you,” she informed him. They had each had one slice and there was plenty of cake left.

“And now I have a special birthday present for you,” she announced enthusiastically. “Wait here while I get it.”

She disappeared into her bedroom and when she returned a few minutes later it was Royce’s turn to burst into laughter. Lana was stark naked except for a large red ribbon tied around her bust with a big bow knotted just below her boobs.

But her real gift to him was something she had been trying to arrange since the nudist club visit. Dancing lessons. The problem was working out something flexible enough to fit his work schedule. But now she had finally set it up.

“We’ll go together,” she told him.

“You don’t need dancing lessons,” Royce pointed out.

“I can help. I can see the moves they teach you and then we can work on them together. In private.” She said those last two words in her most seductive voice.

In such ways Lana kept Royce’s winter happy and unpredictable and cozy. But even though their present happiness seemed to go on always, there was ever that unease he felt because she would not consider marriage and she still had her other friends.

With the return of spring his work load became even heavier and they had fewer opportunities to be together. Still Lana always made the most of whatever time they had.

“What do you think,” she asked. She had brought him on one of her shopping trips and was now trying on a bikini for his inspection and approval.

“You can’t wear that,” he cried. “You’d get arrested.”

“Some places, yes,” she nodded. But then with her wicked grin and that twinkle in her eye, “Other places…” And she left it for him to imagine the rest.

Then she took Royce shopping for his swimsuit.

“This will do,” he said picking one up off the rack. He wasn’t even going to try it on.

“Put it back,” Lana commanded.

“But…” he tried to object.

“You are not buying that ugly, baggy old thing,” she informed him in a voice that brooked no argument. Then to the saleslady, “Bring some Speedos.”

She gave Royce a mischievous look. “Try this one on,” she ordered when the saleslady returned.

“It fits,” he told her when he emerged from the changing room.

“I’m not sure,” she replied. “Turn around. Now bend over. Let’s see the front again. Nope. No good.”

“What’s wrong with it?” Royce protested.

“I can’t tell your religion,” Lana informed him sweetly.

“Wait a minute,” he cried. “I don’t want to get arrested either.”

“Hush,” she smiled holding up another swimsuit. “Try this one on.”

Royce grabbed it and returned to the dressing room.

“Leave the curtain open,” Lana insisted. And when he gave her a startled look, “I want to see how it fits.”

And so she made him try on and model one skimpy swimsuit after another, always keeping the curtain open so she could watch him changing. All of it under the eyes of the jaded saleslady.

“Let’s have a party,” she announced one day when Royce returned from an especially lengthy assignment. It was now summer.

“Sure,” he agreed, taking her in his arms. “What’s the occasion?”

“You moved here one year ago,” Lana reminded him. “It’s the first anniversary of the day we met.”

“I’ve got a better idea,” he suggested. “Let’s wait another week and have a real party when I’ve finished one full year on the job.”

“What makes that a better idea?” she asked.

“Because that means I’ve finished my probation period.”

“Probation? I thought they liked you,” Lana questioned.

“They do and I’m not in any trouble. It’s just a company rule. Applies to everyone. They hire you. The first year you’re on probation. If you don’t work out they can fire you anytime. But after the year is up you’re off probation. You’ve got job protection. And you get vacation time on your books.”

Lana just looked at him.

“That’s right, vacation time. Why do you think I’ve been doing all this work and never taking a vacation? I didn’t have any. But I’m ready to take some now and we can have a real party. Go somewhere together. Like maybe back to the nudist club.”

Lana nodded and agreed that Royce had a point.

“That will be fun,” she said. “Saturday night. The band. Dancing together.”

Royce hadn’t thought about that. Yes, he had been taking lessons. But was he ready to dance in public? He made a quick decision.

“Yes. But if they start a line dance I’m sitting it out.”

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017