uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2014, 10:57 PM

Smile Ex's Hairy Lips

We broke up and hadn't talked in a while, she would always say she didn't touch anyone since me. This is the only time I believed her lol I said I'd tell a story sometime so here it goes...

So I dated this girl her senior year of high school, she was held back so don't worry she was 19 at the time. Anyway, we dated for a year and a half and then broke up. After we broke up we didn't talk for a while cause she slated around immediately after me n I got pissed. So anyway when I finally gave in and talked to her again she was always very adamant about us not having sex anymore. But, she liked to drink a lot!!! So every time she got drunk and ended up back at my place she would wake up in the middle of the night ravenous for sex. So after a while it got to the point where I knew it was ok once she had a drink or two. She was also a VERY heavy sleeper, so I would get her home and she would get into her sweat pants or tiny little shorts n pass out right away. I would slip her shorts down around her ass then pull her panties down and expose her luscious ass only. Now this isn't something I ever did with any other girl but with her I loved it. I would lay down with my head next to her butt and spread her ass cheeks open. Then I would just start lightly licking her asshole at first. After a few minutes of that I would pull her panties down further and let her pussy out. She would usually have started to wake up sometime between this and would just quietly lay there allowing me to do my business. Once I felt her pussy start to drip, and trust me, this was the wettest pussy I EVER had. I would slide my tongue from her ass slowly to her pussy... Getting tired of typing I'll finish soon lol
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0176.JPG   IMG_0157.JPG  

IMG_0183.JPG   IMG_0154.JPG  

IMG_0178 (2).JPG   IMG_0168.JPG  

IMG_0177 (2).JPG   IMG_0196.JPG  

IMG_0195.JPG   IMG_0592.JPG  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gaboon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001