uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2014, 09:50 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts

For those of you that can't watch the 'Selfie' video in YouTube because it's blocked in your country, here's another link.

http://cms.springboardplatform.com/e...oilertv.com/10
Old 10-19-2014, 09:08 AM

Default Skirt-ripping scene from 'The Long Ships'

Very rare EUF scene from 1964 movie 'The Long Ships'.

Set in medieval times, during a huge barbarian party a drunk man notices the pretty blonde walking by and decides to rip her skirt off with his hand. Despite the era in which the movie is set, she's wearing black panties! She reacts angry at first, knocking the man out. But then she walks away with her hands on her ass, trying to cover her underwear.

Download the vid here;
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...20&postcount=1
Attached Thumbnails
longships1.jpg   longships2.jpg  

longships3.jpg   longships4.jpg  

longships5.jpg   longships6.jpg  

Old 10-23-2014, 02:39 AM

Default Degrassi EUF

Remembered this old clip from Degrassi: The Next Generation. A girl gets stripped by her jealous friend(?) at the prom, leaving her in her underwear (or I guess what's supposed to be underwear). The EUF reaction isn't really that great and you don't really get to see her undressed for that long before she runs off. Fun fact: in a behind the scenes sort of thing, the actress admitted that the panties you see under the skirt are Superman panties (though you never really see the Superman parts). Anyway, figured I'd share for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.pakfiles.com/watch-degras...pped-off-12663
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 08:30 AM

Default National Lampoon's Senior Trip

EUF scene from 1995 movie 'National Lampoon's Senior Trip'. A student riot breaks out during a high school assebly, and the lead singer of the band has her gown accidentally ripped off, exposing her bra and her unmatching -and huge!- panties. Extremely embarrassed reaction!

Starts at 9:12 of the video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDveWvAqrVA
Attached Thumbnails
nl1.jpg   nl2.jpg  

nl3.jpg   nl4.jpg  

nl5.jpg  
Old 10-23-2014, 01:22 PM

Thanked 177,223 Times in 18,907 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvguy View Post
Remembered this old clip from Degrassi: The Next Generation. A girl gets stripped by her jealous friend(?) at the prom, leaving her in her underwear (or I guess what's supposed to be underwear). The EUF reaction isn't really that great and you don't really get to see her undressed for that long before she runs off. Fun fact: in a behind the scenes sort of thing, the actress admitted that the panties you see under the skirt are Superman panties (though you never really see the Superman parts). Anyway, figured I'd share for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.pakfiles.com/watch-degras...pped-off-12663
I'm having trouble with that site. Any chance the scene is available elsewhere or could be uploaded?

Thanks

Fango
Old 10-23-2014, 01:30 PM

If you go about 18 minutes in its around there hxxp://www.thevideo.me/ed35adz4ga12

depending on your browser or whether you have adblocking or not you may have ads pop up. But if that link doesnt work you can choose a different one:

hxxp://www.primewire.ag/tv-9880-Degrassi-The-Next-Generation/season-4-episode-20
The Following User Says Thank You to okincilleb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 03:15 AM

Default Run of the House EUF

Found this old clip that I never thought I'd see again. It's from this sitcom called Run of the House that aired in 2003-2004 for 1 season. It's about these 4 siblings living together alone after their parents moved to another state for health reasons. Three of them are adults and the youngest is in high school. I only watched one episode though (or at least I only remember one episode), called "The Education of Chris Franklin."

In the episode, the youngest, Brooke, is having trouble in English class and the teacher wants to meet with her parents. Since they're not around, she sends her brother Chris. Later that night, Brooke finds Chris and her teacher together on the couch in the living room. (Why they're there, I have no idea. It's like they were asking to be caught) The teacher is only wearing a camisole and boy shorts and tries to cover up when discovered by her student. The other two siblings eventually walk in as well before the teacher leaves. Later on, due to the incident, Brooke can't help but picture the teacher naked while in class, leading to a bunch of hidden nudity gags.

The EUF scene starts around the 0:54 mark, with the hidden nudity scene happening right after. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...e=3&permPage=1
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 11:45 AM

Thanked 177,223 Times in 18,907 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvguy View Post
Found this old clip that I never thought I'd see again. It's from this sitcom called Run of the House that aired in 2003-2004 for 1 season. It's about these 4 siblings living together alone after their parents moved to another state for health reasons. Three of them are adults and the youngest is in high school. I only watched one episode though (or at least I only remember one episode), called "The Education of Chris Franklin."

In the episode, the youngest, Brooke, is having trouble in English class and the teacher wants to meet with her parents. Since they're not around, she sends her brother Chris. Later that night, Brooke finds Chris and her teacher together on the couch in the living room. (Why they're there, I have no idea. It's like they were asking to be caught) The teacher is only wearing a camisole and boy shorts and tries to cover up when discovered by her student. The other two siblings eventually walk in as well before the teacher leaves. Later on, due to the incident, Brooke can't help but picture the teacher naked while in class, leading to a bunch of hidden nudity gags.

The EUF scene starts around the 0:54 mark, with the hidden nudity scene happening right after. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...e=3&permPage=1
AWESOME! Great find! The Hidden Nudity is spectacular!

Thanks

Fango
Old 11-15-2014, 01:29 PM

Default Jane Sibbett in 'It Takes Two'

Classic, infamous EUF scene from 1995 family comedy 'It Takes Two'. This is IMO one of the best -if not THE best- EUF scenes ever!

*Victim's deserving attitude: 9/10; hard to find a more obnoxious gold-digger!

*Victim's looks: 7/10; Jane may not be the prettiest woman in movies, but she's OK.

*Environment; 10/10; a celebrity wedding with thousand of attendants and TV cameras? She won't get over that day easily!

*Choice of underwear: 10/10; high cut silk panties with lacy stockings and garterbelt. Could there be something sexier than that?

*Victim's reaction: 9/10; screaming, crying and running away. Covering her big ass with the bouquet was the nicest touch to that!

*Witnesses' reaction: 10/10; they don't even try to be polite. They outright laugh at Jane's well-deserved distress!

Total Average Score; 9.2

I love it!

Download vid here;
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...65&postcount=1
Attached Thumbnails
itt1.jpg   itt2.jpg  

itt3.jpg   itt4.jpg  

itt5.jpg   itt6.jpg  

itt7.jpg  
Old 11-16-2014, 09:28 AM

Thanked 8,590 Times in 617 Posts
Default Jane Sibbett in "Au Pair"

In some strange coincidence, Jane Sibbett had her dress ripped off a 2nd time in the movie "Au Pair". Not quite as good as the "It Takes Two" scene, but I thought it belonged here.

Two bratty kids are playing a prank on their nerdy babysitter. So they put super glue on the seat of her chair. But by mistake their dad's b*tchy fiancee (Jane) sits in the glue..and you know what happens next.

Jane went from having a recurring role on the hottest sitcom on television (Friends) to having misbehaved children rip her clothes off over and over. Maybe she likes being humiliated...or she has a really shitty agent booking her acting gigs.

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ac81v_dress-ripped-off-by-bratty-kids_shortfilms
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2014-11-16-09h08m45s144.jpg   vlcsnap-2014-11-16-09h09m07s106.jpg  

vlcsnap-2014-11-16-09h09m49s244.jpg   vlcsnap-2014-11-16-09h09m59s103.jpg  

Last edited by dlammy; 11-16-2014 at 09:34 AM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to dlammy For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrased, euf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s