Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2014, 08:56 PM

Default The Erotic Adventures of Spy Femme Penelope Simpson Ward

Vignette 1

These are just short fantasy female spy stories that follow the erotic perils of spy Penelope Simpson Ward. If you find them enjoyable I have other ones involving her and other stories about other female agents. Cheers Steve

I’m glad you finally showed up, I was getting bored,” the young woman said.

The woman, elegant and stylishly attire in a white halter sundress merely put down her clutch purse on the entrance table and removed her gloves and stepped down the stairs into the bedroom.

“Who might you be?” she said in a very proper British accent.

“Crystal Moon.”

“Pleased to meet you, I’m Penelope Simpson-Ward however I feel our acquaintance will be short lived,” she answered slipping off her pumps.

Crystal got up from the chair, her nude body toned and fix, perfectly firm tits with pink rosettes, a flat strong stomach and long sexy fit legs walked toward Penelope in a slow mesmerizing sway as she slipped off her dress. She just a few feet away when Crystal performed a front had stand then jabbed her toes into the side of Penelope’s neck then returned to her feet as the surprised COIL agent touched the sides of her neck.

‘Strippers Pole Prick, just enough of a touch to inject the venom,” she cooed.

Penelope stumbled forward then sideways as the drug took effect.

“Disorienting, isn’t it, it changes the victims equilibrium allowing me to do this!” Crystal explained.

“Stripsa!” yelled the stripper as she delivered a punch to Penelope’s stomach doubling the woman over. “Stripsa!” as she landed blows to the COIL spy’s sides.

Penelope wobbled about from the blows and the drug only hearing the ‘Stripsa’ and never seeing the blows only feeling them. The Stripper danced about delivering her blows until Penelope was ready to fall. Crystal steadied her foe as she faced her then delivered one more blow.

“Stripsa!” she shot her nails into Penelope’s hips and then fell away to the floor on her back both her legs coming up to support the falling spy at her shoulders.

“It’s been fun, but I have a private show in an hour so it’s time for you to die. The Strippers Snake is perfect for you, come to me,” Crystal cooed as the pads of her feet massaged Penelope’s neck then began to pull her down into the body knot.

It took little time for the Stripper to dance Penelope into her body. The COIL spy’s head was secured in her strong thighs while her torso was held in the arms of the Stripper whose nails found a home in various parts of the woman’s spine paralysing her. Finally the dancer’s strong legs wound about Penelope’s locking them to hers as she crossed hers across the back of the trapped spy.

Stilled Penelope felt the woman contract every few minutes, her body a lethal snake of tightly knit coils. The pressure built around the spy almost to the breaking point before she was able to relax and then escape.

Penelope closed around her prey, her stocking legs tightening as the stripper flexed her last. The COIL spy kissed her opponent and smiled.

“Pole Wax on your body and Strippers Shield on your lips, very well planned. However I planned as well. My stockings, tipped in micro Teflon barbs each coated in a very effective aphrodisiac. My lipstick a special blend, two coatings in one, first it contains pressure bubbles which release a weak but effective solvent, two kisses and your shield is gone. The second is a neuro paralysing agent for those muscles of yours darling,” she answered delivering the second kiss.

Penelope Simpson-Ward moved her stockings about the stripper letting her weapon bite while she delivered her first toxic kiss and contracted as the lipstick worked instantly. The aristocrat deliver several more kisses then relaxed and let Crystal free, her body paralysed.

“Now how to kill you my dear,” she said carefully removing her stockings and discarding them on chair. “Yes perfect!” she delighted.

The naked spy sprayed her body then opened a jar and applied a thick coating of clear gel until she burnished in the light and approached the Stripper.

“The English have a fondness for lace, you however I don’t think will be as receptive to its beauty,” She purred.

Simpson-Ward slipped into the woman and began transferring the gel with the smooth sexy slither of her nude form against Crystal’s.

“I want you thoroughly coated sorry you’ll miss your next appointment, but we have unfinished business to attend to,” Penelope purred as her toes spread the gel on Crystal’s legs.

She finished ten minutes later as Penelope Simpson-Ward undid her lethal 24 year old form slowly and got to her feet. Crystal was coated in drying Liquid Lace her body turning white in a perfect pattern as the gel dried.

“A short acquaintance as I predicted my dead woman, my Liquid Lace has you already in its binding embrace, dance your last Stripper,” she said and slipped on her dress and pumps, picked her bag up and left.

Crystal moaned and flexed as the Lace dried and patterned her. She strained her arms and twisted her wrists, she had one chance.

“My glue on rhinestone nails,” she moaned as she worked a finger.

The Stripper broke several nails as she worked against the Lace, her body snaking as she did in an effort to stretch and tear the Lace. She was contracted into a ball as the substance pulled in, her young body fighting endlessly to stay alive as she worked her nails. She twisted her torso and ripped the Lace her deadly body escaping in a shower of exploding white lace. He collapsed in a heap, her body heaving, but she was already thinking of revenge.

Vignette 2

“Kiss me,” she purred as her hands fondled his cock and rubbed it about the lips of her paradise.

He was just about to when he felt a strange tingling ran up his spine and he fell back onto the bed. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips and smiled.

“A poison kiss daring, just from a different set of lips this time,” she smiled.

Penelope Simpson-Ward was ravishing, sophisticated, sexy and lethal. At 24 she was one of COIL’s best agents already and that made her a target which she loved.

“Don’t move an inch,” she heard a woman’s voice behind her and felt a small circular object impressed to the back of her neck.

Penelope touched one of her toes against the sole of each heel of shoes.

“Thew, Thew!” was the only sound as two darts exited her heels and entered the woman’s legs.

Penelope got off her man and the bed and picked the darts out the thighs.

“His partner I presume,” she said with a hungry smiled

Penelope stripped the Thai woman naked, slipped out of her shirt and heels and embraced the woman in her arms and delivered a kiss.

“I drugged by my lips, this will loosen your tongue, I need information,” Penelope said as she kissed her again, lips slaking about as she worked in the drug.

“Come my good woman talk,” Penelope cooed as she kissed again and the woman began to.

“Is that all before I dispose of you darling,” the COIL spy murmured pleasantly.

“No, I have something else but one more kiss please,” the Thai woman begged and Penelope obliged then asked what it was.

“Your drug has worn off and my poisoned nipples have drugged you with Thai Toxin baby,” the woman smiled and seized Penelope before she could fully react, her ancient art of death around the COIL spy in a millisecond.

“Your mine COIL agent, entwined in my body and soon to be killed, how do I feel?”

Penelope twisted and curled her body countering the Thai woman at each turn to keep herself loose and alive the Thai Toxin having worn off minutes ago as it was only a weak drug. The aristocrat snaked her body slowly, her charms effective in delaying her total encapsulation for the moment her body aglow as she worked. Her nemesis patiently played along with the woman, her art not to be rushed.

“Your efforts are fruitless baby, my knot will secure you,” she mocked.

Penelope was rolled over on side, the carefully bowed and stretched until she was rolled back suspended into the air and snapped then released to a limp pile.

“Numb baby, a Thai Thump, you’ll be goo for several minutes long enough,” she purred then disappeared.

“Since you move like a snake what better method to use to finish you, A Thai Pleasure Snake,” she hissed.

“First I carefully wrap your wonderful form in this wet bamboo roll,” she said and began.

Penelope Simpson-Ward was wrapped and bent into place, then Thai woman purposeful and delighted as she worked the woman into her death trap. Penelope was soon covered in bamboo as thin as paper and about a half inch wide.

“Now for the final surprise, then end of the roll and the end of you baby,” she smiled a she showed a phallus at the end of the bamboo.

“Inserted into you it works on tension from you and the drying bamboo but it needs to be lubricated before being inserted with a special gel. There good and wet, oh I should mention the gel, a special creation, designed hold in place the phallus and to a deliver a muscle relaxing drug to lessen your chance of escape. I’ve also placed you in the sun to speed up the drying and contracting of the bamboo roll. Now to insert the phallus and one or two other things and then leave you to die,” she purred as she scissored Penelope and began to kiss her.

“Come on baby, a little stimulation never hurts,” the DOOM agent said.

Penelope kissed back as the woman worked the phallus about her lips in a slow circle while her other hand pulled pins out of Penelope’s hair and tossed them away.

“You look better with your hair down baby and those poison pins gone, now for those earrings.”

The DOOM agent flicked them off and resumed the insertion as she kissed until she worked it in all the way.

“One more thing baby, I’ve tied you so that those deadly nails of yours can’t be used unless of course you want to scratch yourself with whatever drugged nail polish you have on. Goodbye baby, die inside my trap slowly, it’s the only way really, your weapons are gone and you soon will be to,” she purred then left one final kiss before she left.

The gel relaxed her instantly as they sun dried the wet wrap around her in a clinging embrace which cummed her in minutes. She stiffened and concentrated on her fingers, one flick of a nail would kill instantly. She came again a minute later moaning in ecstasy as she jiggled involuntarily.

Penelope resisted the next climax until it exploded and so did she; the motion rocked her over on her side and close to freedom. She fought off another cumming and let it build as she lay drying in the sun until she unleashed it and warbled her body to her stilettos, they’re name most apt in this case.

The next two orgasms got her nail in place to release the catch and eject the knife blade from the heel. She freed it on her next climax and worked it into a cutting position on the next two, but she was being crushed by the dried bamboo and fucked incessantly by the phallus, she rocked in another orgasm and moaned as the blade caught and did its job, see was loose and free minutes later
Old 06-23-2014, 06:47 AM

The idea of a sexy female agent's misadventures is definitely very interesting to me and I like what I read so far. However personally I would prefer longer stories with more build up and more intrigue.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hairy Wife Playing

1m:08s

11-10-2015
bigbouncingboobs1

4m:42s

09-01-2005
VB BJ Video0004

1m:54s

04-10-2012
Catherine Aymerie Point de fuite 1A

1m:50s