Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2014, 07:26 AM

Thanked 263,787 Times in 15,848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Back in the early days of HBO (early to mid 1980's, I'd guess), there was a show about vaudeville/burlesque that was repeated quite often. One of the skits focused on two "audience members", a husband and wife, who were having an argument. The wife was upset that her husband brought her to such a raunchy show (I think she says something along the lines of; "This show is nothing but tits and ass!"). The husband tells her to keep quiet, and stop making a scene, at which point the wife stands up to walk out, and the husband trys to pull her back to her seat, but instead "accidently" tears off her dress. She does a nice little EUF scream, covers up, and runs for the exit. It's a standard burlesque bit, but it's a good one. If I remember correctly, the woman is attractive and well dressed, possibly wearing a fur coat. She ends up in black bra and panties, with a garter belt and stockings. Does anyone know the name of this show (or better yet, have a clip)? If I could just remember the title of the show, I could probably locate a clip.
It's been a long time since I posted this request, but I just remembered the punchline of the bit. After the wife runs out of the theater, the husband (still holding his wife's dress) turns to the camera and says; "Well, at least she won't have any trouble getting a cab", then he sits back down to enjoy the show. A perfect EUF gag, with a perfect punchline. Does that jog anyone's memory?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
It's been a long time since I posted this request, but I just remembered the punchline of the bit. After the wife runs out of the theater, the husband (still holding his wife's dress) turns to the camera and says; "Well, at least she won't have any trouble getting a cab", then he sits back down to enjoy the show. A perfect EUF gag, with a perfect punchline. Does that jog anyone's memory?
--and this was not a main act. It was not on stage, and I have no idea who the performers were. It's just a between acts bit, which makes it VERY difficult to locate.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:48 PM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 147 Posts

I saw these 2 clips on Youtube while I was digging around on the net - does any of this look familiar?

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97WRF7-ZT4w

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_w_6YLA5yA

Maybe if this is the right one somebody will be able to track down the entire program?
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisuke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisuke View Post
I saw these 2 clips on Youtube while I was digging around on the net - does any of this look familiar?

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97WRF7-ZT4w

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_w_6YLA5yA

Maybe if this is the right one somebody will be able to track down the entire program?
The clip from the first link doesn't look familiar, so I'm going to say that that's probably not the right show. Unfortunatly, I couldn't get the second link to work. HBO ran several burlesque programs back then, and they were all pretty similar, so it's really hard to tell one from another. I remember a Marilyn Monroe/skirt blowing act....but even that could have been from a different show. I do remember that, aside from the dress ripping EUF, the show wasn't worth watching. In fact, I usually turned it off right after that bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one4

3m:03s

05-13-2017
azn 343

2m:22s

10-29-2016
tang en playaHD

0m:46s

04-18-2022