Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2006, 02:16 PM

Default Saving zips

Quote:
Originally Posted by blond eater
Holly molly!!!. Now that's what I'm talking about!!! I have been reviewing this and other similar sites for several years and have got to tell you this is one of the most extensive, original sets I have ever seen. I do not recall having seen any of these before, and this zip contains some excellent cum shots, with wedding rings, some young, some mature but still in shape. But, I discovered, I don't know how to "save" this file on my computer, especially so my wife or comp literate sons can't (don't) find. Any help on saving Zip files?
I have the same problem, which I have solved by creating a folder with some fancy name, placing the zips there and renaming the file extensions from ZIP to DBF. You can also put on the system (hidden) attribute, but that does not help against the computer literates. Hope this can give You some ideas.
Old 01-01-2006, 07:53 PM

Thumbs up

I don't know how you can hide the files from someone who knows what to look for but what I do is create a folder called system_files (note the underscore so it doesn't interfere with anything important) set its attrbutes to "hidden" put it in the root directory (c:\ ) and then encrypt the files using any of the ones listed at:

http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/se...fwencrypt.html

Or search on www.tucows.com for encryption software

With some of them you can set the icon to be something inconspicuous and, if you rename the file before you encrypt it it doesn't raise any suspicions ( at least not yet!) anyway they are all good and some of them are compatible with winzip.

Just remember your password!
Old 01-03-2006, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastiangr
I have the same problem, which I have solved by creating a folder with some fancy name, placing the zips there and renaming the file extensions from ZIP to DBF. You can also put on the system (hidden) attribute, but that does not help against the computer literates. Hope this can give You some ideas.
if you must keep it on a shared machine, winzip encryption is easy to use. zip it twice, rename the first zip with a dummy extension then zip the dummy file using AES 256 bit encryption with a long password. it helps prevent listing the contents.

if you admin the machine you share with people create seperate user accounts and don't allow access to your account (listing, indexing, reading, ect.) of your directory.

thats only half the problem though. you probably leave traces through out your system (ex. registry) of what you've acutally been looking at. look for cache cleaning and anonymizing software.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sperm spit on shirt

1m:08s

11-17-2013
camera found

3m:38s

12-18-2022
GH Fun

1m:18s

11-14-2020
karesse

3m:33s