Our forum has over 8.9 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-20-2013, 02:38 PM
daskers daskers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 487
Thanks: 98
Thanked 2,969 Times in 385 Posts
Default Ex Wife

How many hear has fucked the ex after you divorced and if you did how did it all come about. Me and my ex wife Susan still remained close good friends after our divorce. I was over at the house helping her not to long after we divorced and things got heated between us sexually and we ended up fucking on the bathroom floor. We have fucked seven times since our divorce in 2007. She has gave me more than a dozen blow jobs and hand jobs as well without us fucking. She also lets me play with her big saggy tits if we are driving some where together like going to some place to eat with one another etc. I am remarried and have been since 2009 she however is still single but has had a couple of boyfriends since our divorce. The last time I did anything with Susan was about three months ago. I would love to hear about some of your ex's.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 08-20-2013, 02:49 PM
monagamous_now monagamous_now is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21
Thanks: 383
Thanked 153 Times in 19 Posts
Default

I've had phone/internet sex with my ex ... but nothing in person.

Not much to tell, really ... we just reminded each other of some of the more exciting sexperiences we had while married - and masturbated while doing so. (I've related most of those sexperiences on here, before.)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monagamous_now For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 PM
jimskoolaid's Avatar
jimskoolaid jimskoolaid is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 77
Thanks: 731
Thanked 906 Times in 71 Posts
Default New Year, Old Times

My ex and I split up because she was having an affair with a guy from work. Two weeks after I divorced her, she married him. Less than a year later, I'm footloose and fancy free, but still pissed off at this asshole who had an affair with my wife. That New Year's Eve, I'd been to a pretty damned wild party where I had made a beer run for some folks and got road head from a fat chick on the way to the liquor store and later fucked her on the dance floor (more on that story in another post).

Anyway, I wake up about noon on New Year's at my brother's place, shower up, clean out my car, and head back to my home. On the way, to my apartment, I take a detour past an apartment building where this girl I liked used to live to see if she was around and maybe we could get high or maybe I could score with her. No dice. So I turn around and head back toward my place. Who do I see walking down the street carrying a bag of groceries? None other than my ex, sl*tty Shelly as I now call her. I haven't seen her since she signed off on the divorce decree in my lawyer's office.

So I'm laughing inwardly and thinking of a Manfred Mann song, when I cruise up next to her, power down my window and ask if she needs a ride somewhere. She smiles and says "I didn't think I'd see you again. But I just live down the street a block." I say "hop in anyway and I'll take you." She climbs in the passenger seat with her groceries and I take her to the house she shows me. I stop the car and say "well, I'd better take off before your husband sees me and starts a fight." She says "He's not home, don't worry."

I pull the car into a parking space and grab her groceries to carry them in for her. We go into her house, which is just a pretty average working class place. I set her groceries down on the kitchen table. On top is a carton of Marlboros. I remember she always smoked those. At that time I smoked Camels, but, checking my jacket pocket, I realize I forgot my smokes at my brother's place. "Hey, Shelly-babe, mind if I bum a smoke?" She smiles because I used to say "Hey, Shelly-babe" when we were married and I was about to ask for a blow job or something. She says "You can bum a smoke, but don't open the carton."

She reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls out a pack of cigs and her lighter. I take a good look at her. She's wearing a black suede jacket with a fringe and tall black suede boots that go to about mid-thigh, over some tight-ass jeans. Her auburn hair is windblown, and in the light coming through the window, it looks like fire. She's about five-foot seven, and all those 20 years ago, she's about 140 lbs. She catches me looking and winks a bright green eye at me and says "Was there something else you were going to ask me for?" I say "Yeah, but I bet it's out of the question." She says "Never take a bet unless it's a sure thing."

I laugh because there are so many directions that comment could go. We go into the living room, take off our jackets and have a smoke. We sit there and talk for maybe an hour about things that have happened since the divorce. She lets slip that her husband won't be back that night, and that they are having problems so he is at his mom's house. We talk some more and she tells me she's sorry about the way our marriage ended. That kind of feels like a punch in the gut to me so I am sure my face shows it. She says "What?" I shake my head. She says "I really am sorry." I say really sarcastically, "That and a blow job would really make a man's day."

She leans across the couch, gets right in my face and says "is that what it's going to take to apologize to you?" I just smirk and nod my head. She puts both hands on the sides of my face, draws me in and kisses me passionately. I kiss back, and in seconds, my tongue is inside her mouth. I start to push her down onto the couch, but instead, she drops down to her knees in front of me, and puts her head on my lap. I am already stiff as a board and she picks this up instantly. "Mmmm. She sighs" She reaches up with her hands, unzips my fly, and takes my cock out. She exhales and whispers "You have such a beautiful dick. I've always thought that." With that, she pops the head into her mouth and gently sucks. "Oh fuck, Shelly!" I groan. She starts going down, just taking a little more of my cock in her mouth at a time and then pulling it almost out and licking all the way around the base of my cockhead. When she gets to the point where I am almost all the way in her mouth, I can feel myself leaking a little as I am about to blow a load. She backs all the way out, then licks the salt off the tip, sticks about two inches back in her mouth and sucks it like a vacuum cleaner. Since I just had a blowjob from somebody else and only finished fucking her about 14 hours earlier, I last a little longer, but not much. I groan loudly as I am about to blow, expecting her to back off, as she usually did when we were married. Instead, she kind of squeezes her cheeks in and milks the jizz out. My heart is racing as I shoot in her mouth. After I pull out, she opens her mouth and shows me the load of sperm on her tongue. Catching my breath I say "Better go wash your mouth out, Shelly-baby." She gives an evil smile and very visibly and audibly swallows it! She never did that when we were married!

****

There's more if you are interested.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-20-2013, 06:39 PM
daskers daskers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 487
Thanks: 98
Thanked 2,969 Times in 385 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimskoolaid View Post
My ex and I split up because she was having an affair with a guy from work. Two weeks after I divorced her, she married him. Less than a year later, I'm footloose and fancy free, but still pissed off at this asshole who had an affair with my wife. That New Year's Eve, I'd been to a pretty damned wild party where I had made a beer run for some folks and got road head from a fat chick on the way to the liquor store and later fucked her on the dance floor (more on that story in another post).

Anyway, I wake up about noon on New Year's at my brother's place, shower up, clean out my car, and head back to my home. On the way, to my apartment, I take a detour past an apartment building where this girl I liked used to live to see if she was around and maybe we could get high or maybe I could score with her. No dice. So I turn around and head back toward my place. Who do I see walking down the street carrying a bag of groceries? None other than my ex, sl*tty Shelly as I now call her. I haven't seen her since she signed off on the divorce decree in my lawyer's office.

So I'm laughing inwardly and thinking of a Manfred Mann song, when I cruise up next to her, power down my window and ask if she needs a ride somewhere. She smiles and says "I didn't think I'd see you again. But I just live down the street a block." I say "hop in anyway and I'll take you." She climbs in the passenger seat with her groceries and I take her to the house she shows me. I stop the car and say "well, I'd better take off before your husband sees me and starts a fight." She says "He's not home, don't worry."

I pull the car into a parking space and grab her groceries to carry them in for her. We go into her house, which is just a pretty average working class place. I set her groceries down on the kitchen table. On top is a carton of Marlboros. I remember she always smoked those. At that time I smoked Camels, but, checking my jacket pocket, I realize I forgot my smokes at my brother's place. "Hey, Shelly-babe, mind if I bum a smoke?" She smiles because I used to say "Hey, Shelly-babe" when we were married and I was about to ask for a blow job or something. She says "You can bum a smoke, but don't open the carton."

She reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls out a pack of cigs and her lighter. I take a good look at her. She's wearing a black suede jacket with a fringe and tall black suede boots that go to about mid-thigh, over some tight-ass jeans. Her auburn hair is windblown, and in the light coming through the window, it looks like fire. She's about five-foot seven, and all those 20 years ago, she's about 140 lbs. She catches me looking and winks a bright green eye at me and says "Was there something else you were going to ask me for?" I say "Yeah, but I bet it's out of the question." She says "Never take a bet unless it's a sure thing."

I laugh because there are so many directions that comment could go. We go into the living room, take off our jackets and have a smoke. We sit there and talk for maybe an hour about things that have happened since the divorce. She lets slip that her husband won't be back that night, and that they are having problems so he is at his mom's house. We talk some more and she tells me she's sorry about the way our marriage ended. That kind of feels like a punch in the gut to me so I am sure my face shows it. She says "What?" I shake my head. She says "I really am sorry." I say really sarcastically, "That and a blow job would really make a man's day."

She leans across the couch, gets right in my face and says "is that what it's going to take to apologize to you?" I just smirk and nod my head. She puts both hands on the sides of my face, draws me in and kisses me passionately. I kiss back, and in seconds, my tongue is inside her mouth. I start to push her down onto the couch, but instead, she drops down to her knees in front of me, and puts her head on my lap. I am already stiff as a board and she picks this up instantly. "Mmmm. She sighs" She reaches up with her hands, unzips my fly, and takes my cock out. She exhales and whispers "You have such a beautiful dick. I've always thought that." With that, she pops the head into her mouth and gently sucks. "Oh fuck, Shelly!" I groan. She starts going down, just taking a little more of my cock in her mouth at a time and then pulling it almost out and licking all the way around the base of my cockhead. When she gets to the point where I am almost all the way in her mouth, I can feel myself leaking a little as I am about to blow a load. She backs all the way out, then licks the salt off the tip, sticks about two inches back in her mouth and sucks it like a vacuum cleaner. Since I just had a blowjob from somebody else and only finished fucking her about 14 hours earlier, I last a little longer, but not much. I groan loudly as I am about to blow, expecting her to back off, as she usually did when we were married. Instead, she kind of squeezes her cheeks in and milks the jizz out. My heart is racing as I shoot in her mouth. After I pull out, she opens her mouth and shows me the load of sperm on her tongue. Catching my breath I say "Better go wash your mouth out, Shelly-baby." She gives an evil smile and very visibly and audibly swallows it! She never did that when we were married!

****

There's more if you are interested.
Awesome, and yes would love to hear more of the story. The last time I was with mine we went to a movie together about three months ago. We sit in the very back of the theater, after a while we got a little touchy feely and she stuck her hand down my pants and started jacking me off. After we left the theater we went back to the house which use to be both ours. I told her to take off her pants and panties and bend over the couch, once she did that I got behind her on my knees and started licking pussy. After I licked her pussy I got up and entered her from behind and gave her a real good fucking. When I was finished we talked for about a half hour then I left. We have phoned each other and text each other since then but haven't done nothing sexuall since that time, not for now anyway. As said we have fucked seven times, but I have got over a dozen blow jobs and hand jobs from her besides the fucking her c*nt part of it all. She likes it when I play with her tits if we are together driving somewhere. She was a good wife to me I cant say she wasn't, she never cheated or anything like that. We broke up and divorced because of my trouble making kids from my first wife, Susan was my second wife. I am on my third now. The story about what happen with my kids and our break up and divorce is way to long so I won't really go into all that, but will say that them and their mother did lots of damage. They regret it now and their real mother my first wife ended up losing everything and is now living in gutter with some crackhead, I have also heard she was hooking for him but not sure, it has been years since I've seen that piece of trash. She when I was married to her fucked around on me big time, she even tried to get me locked up a few times so she could fuck some other guy, that is when I found out if your a man going to court against a shit bag women like my first wife you don't stand a chance. It took me some time to get the court to see what she was really all about, but by the time that was done it was to late. I got out of all her lies and nothing more came of anything until I got married to Susan, she then put our kids up to shit as well she tried pulling shit again, but this time it did her no damn good. However regardless Susan couldn't handle it and we divorced. It is strange how things turn out and happen sometimes.

Last edited by daskers; 08-20-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 08-20-2013, 07:02 PM
daskers daskers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 487
Thanks: 98
Thanked 2,969 Times in 385 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Awesome, and yes would love to hear more of the story. The last time I was with mine we went to a movie together about three months ago. We sit in the very back of the theater, after a while we got a little touchy feely and she stuck her hand down my pants and started jacking me off. After we left the theater we went back to the house which use to be both ours. I told her to take off her pants and panties and bend over the couch, once she did that I got behind her on my knees and started licking pussy. After I licked her pussy I got up and entered her from behind and gave her a real good fucking. When I was finished we talked for about a half hour then I left. We have phoned each other and text each other since then but haven't done nothing sexuall since that time, not for now anyway. As said we have fucked seven times, but I have got over a dozen blow jobs and hand jobs from her besides the fucking her c*nt part of it all. She likes it when I play with her tits if we are together driving somewhere. She was a good wife to me I cant say she wasn't, she never cheated or anything like that. We broke up and divorced because of my trouble making kids from my first wife, Susan was my second wife. I am on my third now. The story about what happen with my kids and our break up and divorce is way to long so I won't really go into all that, but will say that them and their mother did lots of damage. They regret it now and their real mother my first wife ended up losing everything and is now living in gutter with some crackhead, I have also heard she was hooking for him but not sure, it has been years since I've seen that piece of trash. She when I was married to her fucked around on me big time, she even tried to get me locked up a few times so she could fuck some other guy, that is when I found out if your a man going to court against a shit bag women like my first wife you don't stand a chance. It took me some time to get the court to see what she was really all about, but by the time that was done it was to late. I got out of all her lies and nothing more came of anything until I got married to Susan, she then put our kids up to shit as well she tried pulling shit again, but this time it did her no damn good. However regardless Susan couldn't handle it and we divorced. It is strange how things turn out and happen sometimes.
I guess it is the reason it don't bother me with what I'm doing with Susan off and on although remarried. My wife now is also sweet and loving, but after what my first wife did I find it hard to trust a lot of women. So with me it is kind of like a just in case type of thing if you know what I mean. I have open up to my wife I have now about some things but not everything, she knows I have fucked Susan twice and in time forgave that. But she doesn't know about the rest of it that me and Susan has done.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 08-20-2013, 08:03 PM
jimskoolaid's Avatar
jimskoolaid jimskoolaid is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 77
Thanks: 731
Thanked 906 Times in 71 Posts
Default More

"God you are sexy, Shelly" I say. She says "You think so?" I say "yeah." She goes and gets a couple of beers out of the fridge. She says "These are Marty's but he's not here." We crack them open and sit on the couch talking and drinking for a while. Finally I put my arm around her and start kissing her again. As I am kissing her, I push her down on the couch, and this time she doesn't resist. I start to unbutton her blouse and I kiss down her neck and onto her upper chest. Meanwhile, I am running my other hand up and down her body. Now her shirt us open, revealing a very lacy white bra that does not hide her hard pink nipples that are poking through the thin material. I start kissing the tops of her breasts and running my hands down the front of her jeans to rub against her pussy. I can feel the heat coming off. She moans as I start to rub harder. To this date she has the wettest pussy I have ever fucked, and the prettiest. I can feel it getting damp even through her jeans. I put my fingers up to my nose and smell. I can smell a faint hint of hot pussy. She says "You're nasty." I say "you ought to remember just how nasty!"

With that, I unbutton her jeans and stick my hand down her pants. I feel something a little different than the last time I was down there. I give her a quizzical look and she just raises her eyebrows and smiles. So I scoot down the couch and unzip those boots and take them off. Then I slide her jeans off. She is wearing lacy white panties that match the bra. Now that I think back on it, I kind of wonder if she was looking for action that day anyway, the way she was dressed. Anyway, those panties didn't last long. I had them off in a hurry and looked at that pretty pussy. Her lips are nice-- defined, but not too thick, and her pussy is rather long. When we were married, she had a nice firebush that was a lovely auburn color that matched her hair. Now, I see it mowed into a perfect rusty landing strip. I'm thinking "guess I need to come in for a landing". I slide up to her thighs and start kissing on her creamy white thighs and onto her tummy, kind of going in circles. Then I reach her pussy and start kissing. I kiss those lovely lips for a while, and then start dipping my tongue in. I lick her hole and in between those lips until I reach her clit, and then I start flicking my tongue across it. By this time, she is moaning loudly. She takes her shirt and bra off, with me still eating muffin. I see her smallish but nicely shaped titties with her pencil eraser pink nipples sticking out. I slide on up and start alternating between them, taking them in my mouth and suckling like a baby. She cries out and then reaches down and grabs my cock. As she shoves it in her dripping tw*t she yells "Fuck me Jim!" Which I do. Hard. She is already coming for the first time when she jams me in her and I fuck her to another orgasm before I unload sperm into her. I didn't bother to ask if she was on the pill, because I didn't care. We took a break then and ordered pizza and drank two more of Marty's beers.

As we are eating and drinking I ask "So when is Marty going to be home anyway?" She says, "I don't know. Probably tomorrow." I say "but not tonight?" She says "Probably not." I'm thinking -- "uh, probably?" But, that's good enough for me. We fucked until about 2 a.m. I did her in the shower. I did her once from behind, with those boots and nothing else on-- that one was fun!

I left early in the morning on January 2. A few days later, she called me and I came over and we did it some more.

Marty ended up moving back in with her, but they eventually got a divorce. I heard a rumor around town that she was pregnant when he left her, so I went to see. Sure enough. I asked her if it was mine and she said "Probably not." Probably. lol. Anyway, that kid is grown up now and has Marty's last name, so that's good enough for me. Shelly is on her fourth husband... or is it fifth? I heard she was cheating on him, too.

THE END>
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-20-2013, 09:24 PM
daskers daskers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 487
Thanks: 98
Thanked 2,969 Times in 385 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimskoolaid View Post
"God you are sexy, Shelly" I say. She says "You think so?" I say "yeah." She goes and gets a couple of beers out of the fridge. She says "These are Marty's but he's not here." We crack them open and sit on the couch talking and drinking for a while. Finally I put my arm around her and start kissing her again. As I am kissing her, I push her down on the couch, and this time she doesn't resist. I start to unbutton her blouse and I kiss down her neck and onto her upper chest. Meanwhile, I am running my other hand up and down her body. Now her shirt us open, revealing a very lacy white bra that does not hide her hard pink nipples that are poking through the thin material. I start kissing the tops of her breasts and running my hands down the front of her jeans to rub against her pussy. I can feel the heat coming off. She moans as I start to rub harder. To this date she has the wettest pussy I have ever fucked, and the prettiest. I can feel it getting damp even through her jeans. I put my fingers up to my nose and smell. I can smell a faint hint of hot pussy. She says "You're nasty." I say "you ought to remember just how nasty!"

With that, I unbutton her jeans and stick my hand down her pants. I feel something a little different than the last time I was down there. I give her a quizzical look and she just raises her eyebrows and smiles. So I scoot down the couch and unzip those boots and take them off. Then I slide her jeans off. She is wearing lacy white panties that match the bra. Now that I think back on it, I kind of wonder if she was looking for action that day anyway, the way she was dressed. Anyway, those panties didn't last long. I had them off in a hurry and looked at that pretty pussy. Her lips are nice-- defined, but not too thick, and her pussy is rather long. When we were married, she had a nice firebush that was a lovely auburn color that matched her hair. Now, I see it mowed into a perfect rusty landing strip. I'm thinking "guess I need to come in for a landing". I slide up to her thighs and start kissing on her creamy white thighs and onto her tummy, kind of going in circles. Then I reach her pussy and start kissing. I kiss those lovely lips for a while, and then start dipping my tongue in. I lick her hole and in between those lips until I reach her clit, and then I start flicking my tongue across it. By this time, she is moaning loudly. She takes her shirt and bra off, with me still eating muffin. I see her smallish but nicely shaped titties with her pencil eraser pink nipples sticking out. I slide on up and start alternating between them, taking them in my mouth and suckling like a baby. She cries out and then reaches down and grabs my cock. As she shoves it in her dripping tw*t she yells "Fuck me Jim!" Which I do. Hard. She is already coming for the first time when she jams me in her and I fuck her to another orgasm before I unload sperm into her. I didn't bother to ask if she was on the pill, because I didn't care. We took a break then and ordered pizza and drank two more of Marty's beers.

As we are eating and drinking I ask "So when is Marty going to be home anyway?" She says, "I don't know. Probably tomorrow." I say "but not tonight?" She says "Probably not." I'm thinking -- "uh, probably?" But, that's good enough for me. We fucked until about 2 a.m. I did her in the shower. I did her once from behind, with those boots and nothing else on-- that one was fun!

I left early in the morning on January 2. A few days later, she called me and I came over and we did it some more.

Marty ended up moving back in with her, but they eventually got a divorce. I heard a rumor around town that she was pregnant when he left her, so I went to see. Sure enough. I asked her if it was mine and she said "Probably not." Probably. lol. Anyway, that kid is grown up now and has Marty's last name, so that's good enough for me. Shelly is on her fourth husband... or is it fifth? I heard she was cheating on him, too.

THE END>
That is wild loved it. I worked with this one guy some years back, he ended up knocking his ex wife up after a night of pleasure with her. The new husband was a over the road truck driver and gone at the time. In his case though things didn't work out so well, he ended up paying suport and going thru a bunch of other crap. His ex and the trucker ended up divorcing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Best Amateur Deepthroat EVER

3m:32s
534 Views

09-19-2013
andanotherpt1 trailer

6m:45s
656 Views

08-02-2013
IMG 3737

1m:08s
128 Views

09-29-2016
Some sexy moment 2

1m:27s
434 Views

12-16-2012
footjob

5m:43s
283 Views

12-11-2011

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.