Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2013, 10:58 AM

Default Home early a Janet underwater story

part 1

She could tell the minute he got home that something was wrong, especially since he’d come home so early.

“Skip?”

“Not now, Janet. I’m not in the mood.”

“Skip, what happened? Bad day at work?” In response he tossed his keys on the kitchen table in frustration and then went off into the den. She started to follow him, anxiously calling out, “Skip??”

“Leave me alone, Janet.” Then he closed the door hard behind him as though shutting her out. Janet stared at the door, feeling helpless and vulnerable as a sick feeling lodged in the pit of her gut.

Something was wrong; that much was obvious. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to see how upset he was. Janet wanted to do something for him – something to lift his spirits. But what??

She thought about it for a moment and then changed into a modest black latex one-piece swimsuit, the one that always accented the camel-toe in her crotch. Then she headed out to the back yard. Perhaps a good swim would calm her down… give her an idea how she could be more helpful.

She swam along the bottom, luxuriating in the way the water enveloped her. She felt a stirring and she released a few bubbles out of her nose. She thought a quick fuck would sure feel good right about now. But how could she get Skip into the water in his current condition??

She surfaced and swam over to the side of the pool, giving it some thought. She could give him the scuba gear so he wouldn’t have to worry about holding his breath. But in his current state she might have a difficult time even getting him outside! Perhaps a little deception was in order.

She climbed out of the water and went over to the pool shed. There were two tanks half full of air. Perhaps she could make them work to her advantage. Then she dried herself off, went inside, picked up her cell phone and pretended to make a phone call as she stood just outside the door to the den…

“Hello, Bob? This is Janet. I was just getting back to you about that little modeling session this weekend. Now what is it you wanted me to do? …maskless scuba? Yeah, it’s been awhile, but I’m sure I can handle it. I need to have a little practice in my scuba gear first as it’s been a couple of months and I could use a quick refresher course… nothing advanced or anything… oh, you can’t? Well, I suppose I can ask Skip. But he’s…well, I don’t think he’s in the mood right now, Bob. No, it’s nothing serious… I think he just had a bad day at work is all… I know you trust me and I’m sure I’ll be fine. But you know how Skip gets concerned about me, wanting me to stay brushed up for safety’s sake and all… Ok, Bob. I’ll see if I can get a little time in the pool today before I come over this weekend. Even a few minutes would do me some good. No – no, it’s nothing I can’t handle. I just want to be prepared is all. …ok, Bob; that works for me. I’ll see you then.”

Janet looked at the door and sighed. “I really don’t want to bother Skip right now,” she said to herself, trying to speak just loud enough for him to overhear. “I think I’ll just go change and then go out to the pool.”

She went into her bedroom long enough to make it seem like she was changing into a swimsuit. Then she came back out and checked the door to the den. It was still closed.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007