uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2013, 07:34 AM

Red face Daphne the Daring.

I meant to post this separately from my feedback post. Sorry about that. This story is a reversal of the spirit of the Dragon's Lair game of the 80's with a twist. It's interactive so I'll wait for at least 5 replies to decide which way Daphne goes. I sincerely hope folks enjoy. Let the adventure begin!

Dirk has taken Daphne to a scenic picnic area in a secluded forest. While they prepare to kiss, an evil sorceress appears. Dirk draws his sword and flies to action but the sorceress enchants him leaving him a helpless slave to her whim. The sorceress declares she will cast a spell that will seal Dirk to her will forever and there is nothing Daphne can do about it.

But as the sorceress begins to cast the spell, Daphne throws the picnic basket at her and knocks her magic wand from her hand. The sorceress screams in anger as the wand flies form her hand in mid-spell, turning the pretty forest into a dark and thorny nightmare.

As blasts of magic continue to bounce around enchanting everything with the Sorceress’ evil taint, the sorceress opens a portal to escape. She curses Daphne for her interference with a final spell. She declares Daphne will spent the rest of her days as the pig she really is and promises to complete her spell to bind Dirk at her tower deep within the forest.

The magic hits Daphne and she begins to change! Her clothes rip and tear as her behind begins to grow and extend behind her. Her legs begin to shorten as they prepare to change into the hind legs of a pig, and two small limbs poke out of her stomach as her lower half takes the shape of the beast. She cries out to Dirk, who’s love for Daphne, causes him to snap out of the enchantement but for a moment. He yanks the sorceresses’ tiara down over her eyes causing yet another spell to misfire.

The Sorceress grabs Dirk and forces him to look into her eyes. Once again his gaze becomes vacant as his will is dominated.

When she turns back to Daphne she gasps in surprise. The spell only half finished, Daphne’s body is now spell warped. Her upper body down to her tummy is untouched and covered by the remains of her torn outfit.

Her lower body has been completely altered. While she retains the skin of a human, her behind is large and wide and sticks out behind her in the shape of a beast-like torso only the incomplete spell left her with four tiny stumps of what might have been legs that she can barely touch the ground with.

The sorceress laughs at Daphne’s predicament as the wand explodes in a final spray of magic. Daphne tries to move her now bulky lower body towards the portal but can barely limp along on her magically mutated four stumpy legs. The sorceress bids her good bye forever and jumps through the portal.

Devastated by her predicament, Daphne begins to sob in despair. Her crying attracts a fairy godmother spirit who decides to help with her problem. Daphne begs the Fairy to undo the spell but her fairy godmother explains that she cannot undo what is done. Only the kiss of true love has the power to undo any spell! Daphne sobs, wondering how she can ever get to Dirk and share true love’s kiss ever again. The fairy godmother thinks hard.

Suddenly an idea comes to her. She declares that she cannot change anything about Daphne’s lower half but instead can add an enchantment to it. She waves her wand and four small hubs baring large fat tires magically appear on Daphne’s four stumpy legs and begin to inflate with air. Daphne looks at her fairy godmother in confusion. The godmother explains that she gave her the attributes of an “Auto mobile” a horseless carriage concept from the distant future. She urges Daphne to try it out.

Daphne looks at her helplessly not knowing what to do. Her godmother explains that it is all in her magically simulated engine and she will have to “Start” it up by concentrating. Daphne concentrates and suddenly her rear end begins to shake around and the echo of a car starting is heard! Daphne smiles in success! She asks the godmother how it’s happening and the godmother replies it is simply magic. When Daphne looks back at her body to marvel at the magic, she suddenly snaps her face forward and blushes deeply. Her extended lower half ends in large bare bum cheeks quivering between her rear tire-baring leg-stumps.

The Godmother chuckles at her forgetfulness and waves her wand. A flap of magical cloth appears draping down over her behind and attached to silk braids that encircle her bulky torso just in front of the rear tires and the stumps of her rear legs as well.

Daphne is elated and begins testing out her new wheels by driving around the clearing. She tears up the grass and pulls donuts while the Fairy tries to explain the dangers of the sorceress’ powers.

The Fairy earns Daphne’s attention with a yell and Daphne skids to a halt just before rolling into a bank of thorns. One of the thorns barely pricks her front left tire. As she rolls backward off of the thorn the tire it begins to deflate. Daphne turns around to look at her fairy godmother pouting like a little girl who’s done something bad as the tire slowly flattens out to the ground.

The Fariy “Tsks* at the flat tire before magically replacing it with a new one. She warns Daphne to pay attention or something bad will surely happen to her before she can find her true love at the tower.

The Fairy warns that Daphne will need to watch out for pit falls and traps in the woods and the tower. It is very easy to become mired in muddy ground and she will need all her tires inflated to get out if she becomes stuck. Every flat tire will make getting out of treacherous ground take longer and give the sorceress minions time to strike. If her front tires go flat it will slow her down and make it hard to guide herself. Two flat rear tires and she won’t be going anywhere. The Fairy promises to leave as many tires at certain places as possible to make sure Daphne can replace any flat tires she has.

Just then, Daphne’s rear end begins to chug, rumble and shake, the echo-y sound of a distant car engine gasping for fuel. Daphne is horribly embarrassed but it is over after a moment. The Fairy chides her for using up all of her “fuel” in senseless fun. The fairy godmother beckons Daphne to follow. Daphne tries to follow but her wheels ignore her efforts. She declares happily that she remembers what to do and closes her eyes and concentrates hard! To her dismay, the sound of car trying to start is the only response she gets followed by silence. Each time she tries, her bottom wiggles and jiggles and emits the same sad cranking sound. Confused and embarrassed, Daphne looks to the Fairy.

The Fairy warns her about the importance of staying fed. She promises to place food around the forest and the tower to ensure Daphne does not run out of fuel. If she does: game over. With that, she waves her wand and creates a feast for Daphne who begins to stuff her face. She thanks the Fairy with a mouth full of tasty cheese.

The Fairy’s final warning is to mind the thorns, they will surely flatten her tires. The carrion vines will use their tendrils to sap her fuel and then will eat her if she becomes stranded. She should watch for bogs or chemical traps. Flat tires or not, Daphne will become helplessly stuck in a bog or blow all of her tires in a chemical trap.

Daphne thanks the Fairy again, starts herself and drives off into the forest.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:27 PM

Default Chapter 1: Into the Dark Forest.....

Here we go! Attached is a poorly drawn picture to at least give an idea what Daphne looks like after the transformation spell misfires. Remember I will post the subsequent outcome of Daphne's choice after I receive at least 5 replies deciding which way she goes. Have fun!

Daphne hums to herself trying to keep calm as the forest grows dark around her. Things move in he darkness beyond the trees. Suddenly, goblins with blow guns begin firing needles at her tires! Daphne gasps as one of her front tires begins deflating! She has to move quick! Ahead of her is a fork in the path….

A) She takes the dry rutty road
B) She takes the slightly slippery looking road
C) She takes the overgrown road
D) She takes the perfectly clear looking road.
Attached Thumbnails
Daphne the Daring.jpg  
Old 05-30-2013, 06:13 PM

I choose the dry rutted road, A.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM

Thumbs up Thank you for posting!

Awesome! If I don't have anyone else or a tie by the middle of the weekend I will post the subsequent scene. Don't forget, it's like a choose your own adventure so you can always ask to go back a page if you hit a bad ending Sort of like putting in another quarter in the arcade for those who remember when video games cost a quarter.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:47 AM

Default Daphne turns down the dry, rutted road....

Daphne heads down the dry rutty road. She begins to bump and jolt around making it difficult to steer her new enchanted tires. The tires absorb most of the impact but her front left tire being half flat is slowing her down badly. The goblins catch up and put another needle into a tire this time into her back left. But Daphne surges forth valiantly trying to stay ahead of the evil goblins. She comes to another fork….

A) She continues down the rutty path
B) She switches to the slippery path
C) She takes the over grown path
D) She turns around to double back
E) She goes off the path into the woods to hide
Old 06-01-2013, 10:16 AM

I'll give you credit, this is by far one of the most bizarre story ideas I've seen on this site or otherwise
Old 06-01-2013, 02:09 PM

Yeah I know right? Trust me when I say it's my thing and even I don't really understand it or where it came from. But we dream what we dream. I just want to see if there is possibility of someone else out there even remotely dreaming the same thing. And while I'm at it, let folks whose intrest is piqued have a little fun along the way.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s

12-21-2015