Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-05-2012, 08:16 PM

Thanked 2,900 Times in 187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepingtom50 View Post
Have done this to two sis in law and several friends over the years...

When visiting, when we say our goodbyes, I make a point of placing my hand so I get a good feel of tit as we hug. The first time is always the same, using the back of my hand, to gauge the reaction. The either don't notice, DO notice but don't seem to care or notice and distinctly don't like...

If they don't notice or don't care, I get a bit bolder the next time, with fingers or the palm of my hand, again gauging the reaction. They make it clear how far is far enough and I don't cross that, but I have 3 friends and a sis in law who get a full palm squeeze for as long as the hug lasts, both when the come and when they leave . It's great when they are in an especially good mood as THEY will linger in the hug LOL

Your 3 friends and a SIL ---- have they ever mentioned your hugs in conversation? Or hinted at you feeling them up?
Old 06-05-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgguy View Post
Your 3 friends and a SIL ---- have they ever mentioned your hugs in conversation? Or hinted at you feeling them up?
my sil has mentioned it to me, in passing. Not really a "discussion" or anything. Things along the lines of "you're going to get caught if you're not more careful"...

Two of the friends have never mentioned it, but one became a "friend with benefits", as it were
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peepingtom50 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepingtom50 View Post
my sil has mentioned it to me, in passing. Not really a "discussion" or anything. Things along the lines of "you're going to get caught if you're not more careful"...

Two of the friends have never mentioned it, but one became a "friend with benefits", as it were
Your SIL wants more. Just sayin'. Have you ever asked her if you could suck them?
Old 06-06-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Your SIL wants more. Just sayin'. Have you ever asked her if you could suck them?
Actually, yes..., ASKED her many times, but actually got to do it twice...

years ago she lived with us for a bit then got an apartment. When she was done packing all of her stuff I got her alone and explained that i would no longer be around to peep at her or have her walk in on me and asked if i could have a suck of her boob before she finally moved out. It took a bit of, well, begging but she finally relented and I got to suck one of them. A few years later I got her into a game of Truth or Dare... LOL good game!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to peepingtom50 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:48 AM

YEAH!!! I'm glad you got a taste!!!! Any chance you can post a clothed pic so we can see the shape of her body?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:03 AM

Default Falling down

When I was a senior in high school I worked with the mom of two girls that went to my school. She was probably in her mid thirties and did have some nice size titties. I never thought much of them because she was and "old" married woman and never in a million years thought I would have a chance with her.
We worked in an office above a stage and the stairs were bare 2x12s, narrow and very steep. We were both leaving the office one day and I was in front of her and had just stepped off the last step when I hear "Catch me!!!" I turned just in time to see her falling toward me with her feet higher up on the stairs. I reach out and catch her just before she hit the ground. So here she is laying face down with her head just above the bottom stair and her feet a half a dozen steps above when I notice I had caught her by both her tits. I could not have planned or even imagined a more perfect grab.
I must have flexed or maybe she thought I was going to drop her because she immediately said "Don't let go" so being a good scout held on for dear life. I very slowly lifted her up until she was completely standing the whole time with two very full hands. Her tits felt great. When she was safely standing I let go, she said "thank you" and we both went on our merry way. It was never talked about again and really didn't think about much after that.
What is funny is how ignorant I was back then. If that happened to me today I would say something like "That was the best feel I have had in a long time." I have also thought I probably could have gotten lots of free feels from her after that and she probably would not have said anything. As I have gotten older I have looked back fondly on that experience. I have seen her twice in the past 20 years and have thought about mentioning something to her but never did.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
YEAH!!! I'm glad you got a taste!!!! Any chance you can post a clothed pic so we can see the shape of her body?
i have a couple of pix, just need to locate'em.... let me go look
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peepingtom50 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 03:49 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

I was reading through some of the posts I had not read and the one about catching the woman on the stairs brought back a memory. We used to play paintball back when the guns were pump guns and there were a lot of tactics involved. This is a bunch of guys from the same church and church softball team getting together and having a blast. We had been playing for months and at a church dinner several of us were talking about having played a youth team from another church, teasing one of the guys about the entire group of kids chasing him down this creek while he screamed like a shrill voiced girl!!

One of the wives took offense to this comparison and suddenly we had our wives over demanding to get in on the fun. April had played before and she had her own gun, so I looked at her and I knew she had been running her mouth about how much fun they were missing. There were six of us guys and we had a few others from work that played with us and so with the women we set out to come up with enough people to do a private game day. We had 40 people total!!

We set up the game and all the people showed. The women were smart and knew it would be a turkey shoot if we put all of them on one team. We chose teams and I was the team captain for one team and another guy was the other team captain. We chose teams and he chose my wife on his first pick as we had agreed to pick women first. When it was over we have 7 women on each team. All of these were wives and one daughter of the guys from church.

The games went really well and the ladies had a great time. They were all athletic though not all of them were dressed in the BDU type outfits the men and even my wife wore. Some did. April and I were in our late 20s then and we had not started swinging yet. One of the ladies named Treva and her friend Kimmy had hang close to me most of the day. Treva had coal black hair down past her shoulders and her butt was kind of big and bubbly, but her personality was bubbly too. She was a good looking woman around 5' 8" with nice size boobs and she wore black sweat bottoms, a camo shirt of her husband's and a pair of mid-top running shoes. Kimmy was a slender brunette with short hair and a nice pear shaped bottom and probably A cup breasts. She was really pretty with a winning smile and she was around 5' 6" and a runner. She was in a dark green long-sleeved t-shirt over another shirt similar to that one. She had on a pair of black jeans, but low top running shoes. They looked more like guerrila jungle fighters than they did a paintball team!

The terrain of the place we played had several ravines and those had to be crossed at certain places and this had been our downfall a few times because April knew it and she set up ambushes on those areas. We had been doing pretty good, but the experience my wife had with this field had been turning the tables on us. There had been some rain and the sides of the ravine was dry, but with a little disturbance you found the slick black mud beneath that crust of dry dirt.

A few weeks before I had found a place to cross the biggest ravine at a place where it was not normally crossed. The normal places had knotted ropes or a rope ladder to help go up the ravine. The place I had found was hidden by some tree roots, but then you could climb past them and the incline was not that hard to traverse but it was probably 20 feet to the lip and the flatter ground away from the ravine.

As we were getting ready to start a new game after being defeated I suggested to my team to run the same tactics we ran before playing this field, but to hold back from the ambush spots. I was going to take my "team" and try to flank the ambushers. Everyone thought it was a good idea so Treva, Kimmy and I took off at a sprint when we heard the horn sound. They two ladies stayed right behind me as we circled back away from where I figured the other team would be. In good time I found the area I wanted to cross. My paintball gun looked like an M-16 roughly and I had a tactical sling for it as I slung it around my back and helped both women cross the ravine and climb up through the roots of the trees.

I admired both of the nice asses of my friends' wives as they climbed past me to the open incline of the ravine. Kimmy was ahead and Treva was beside her as I climbed up the roots and positioned myself on the roots over the small drop off to the creek part of the ravine. Treva and Kimmy both had their guns in their right hands as they struggled with their footing and Treva slipped, her running shoes too slick to make purchase in the mud beneath the crust of dry dirt. She grabbed Kim, causing Kim to have the same problem as they both came sliding back towards me. Treva's butt was head right for me, her legs spreading further as her face got closer to the dirt. I actually caught Kim's ass first in my right hand as her momentum jarred me, but I managed to keep my footing.

My footwear was authentic Vietnam vintage Jungle boots with a sole designed for just such terrain and I caught Treva's ass with my left hand. Now I had the asses of the wives of two close friends in my church literally in the palms of my hands. However!!! And this is a big however -- the soft cotton sweat pants Treva was wearing actually allowed my thumb of my left hand to be buried one knuckle deep inside her pussy -- albeit through the soft cloth of her panties and sweats. We all stood there for a moment and both women could not get their feet under them and with a grunt I started pushing them up the hill. I could feel those big bubbly ass cheeks of Treva's spread beneath my fingers and I was getting a much better feel of her ass than I was with Kim and her tight black jeans. Both asses felt awesome. They fought to gain purchase with those mud-filled slick soles of their shoes as I power pushed them, each step slow and calculated as I helped them to the top.

My right hand was very aware of Kim's beautiful ass, but my left thumb felt the heat of something a little more intimate than an ass around it. Their legs worked as we all grunted, my legs pushing so hard behind them as we seemed to inch toward the top. I watched as my thumb went in the full length of my thumb, all the way to Treva's crotch!! When it happened I heard Treva moan and she practically stopped, locking up somewhat as I pushed harder and she started moving again. We got close to the top and as it leveled the girls got better traction and I pulled my hands away immediately. When my thumb came out of the "divot" in Treva's crotch, I could see a thumb sized area that was inside of Treva.

Both ladies were red faced when we got to the top from exertion but Treva's face was redder by far than Kim's.

"You both all right?" I asked, acting like nothing happened.

"Yeah, thanks to your right hand on my butt!" Kimmie said with a laugh. I looked at Treva and she just nodded to me. They followed me and we pulled off a pretty successful ambush, surprising my wife as I got to shoot her on her very shapely butt before she realized we were behind her!!

Kimmie laughingly told the story several times through the years, but Treva never did really mention it. Sometimes she looked at me when Kimmie would tell it and she blushed again, but I never said anything to her. I had gotten a great feel of her ass and a little more. Winning the paintball game was just an incidental bonus.

Last edited by outlander2; 08-04-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:07 PM

Default wow

Wow, that was a lot more intimate than mine. Will live to hear more like it.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:21 PM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie351 View Post
Wow, that was a lot more intimate than mine. Will live to hear more like it.
I could actually feel Treva's pubic bone against the back of my left thumb at first and then as the thumb went deeper as she worked her legs trying to climb the ravine, I felt it tightly gripping my thumb.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2