Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2022, 12:52 PM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts
Default Reluctantly nude

I was involved in a conversation the other day round another couples house where they were jokingly asking for ways to stop walkers walking past their garden as it was a right if way but they felt they lost their privacy a bit. My wife suggested the other wife should engage in a bit of topless sunbathing to see if that scared off the walkers.

This other couple live in a very remote spot and no one can see into their garden apart from people on this footpath. If we lived there I suspect my wife would spend all summer in the garden topless; and she pretty much said as much. She suggested when you live so remote sunbathing topless in your garden is mandatory. And if it scared the ramblers off too then that would be an added bonus.

I was thinking that it would clearly do the opposite but I didn't say anything. The other wife I suspect does not go topless on holiday, so would not contemplate exposing her breasts in her garden normally. However my wife did make it sound convincing that it might put a few regular walkers off. There was a bit of a look of reluctant dread in the other wifes eye that she valued her privacy so much she might be willing to try it.

The thought she might be sat there now, somewhat reluctantly topless, and wouldn't be topless if it wasn't because she felt she had to, is a hotter thought for some reason than thinking about my wife, or any other woman, being topless just because that's what they normally do.

I heard another story years ago about a girlfriend of a guy who insisted on sunbathing topless, but wouldn't go on holiday unless her friends went topless too. Again a couple of them agreed, but otherwise would not have.

Has anyone experienced this sort of think in person; I'm thinking maybe a woman not planning to strip off, but has to shyly go along with the crowd.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:32 AM

Thanked 16,455 Times in 1,154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
Has anyone experienced this sort of think in person; I'm thinking maybe a woman not planning to strip off, but has to shyly go along with the crowd.
My sister in law is a performer and has had some very rustic festivals where the performers share dorm-like sleeping arrangements and has had to change in and out of clothes in front of men and women without privacy. There isn't time to wait until others have left, and the groups of people has been anywhere from 5 to 20 at once! I guess she could have changed under covers, but that would be strange and too difficult.

The people are generally pretty liberated, free-thinking, hippy types, but my sister in law is a conservative-prude type.

She stayed at one place where there was a shower room with two shower heads and no doors. People showered in pairs all week in full view of others in the main room without any care in the world, but she refused to. Near the end of the week, she felt so gross that she showered when others were gone, but just after she started, a few people came into the building and another man ended up taking a shower under the other shower head behind her.

She hated all of it, but she really didn't have much choice, and the gig paid a boatload of money every year.

She told my wife all of these things, which then my wife told me, of course. The festival has since gone defunct, so she hasn't performed there in many years now, sadly.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2022, 02:50 AM

Thanked 2,512 Times in 202 Posts

Quote:
I was involved in a conversation the other day round another couples house where they were jokingly asking for ways to stop walkers walking past their garden as it was a right if way but they felt they lost their privacy a bit. My wife suggested the other wife should engage in a bit of topless sunbathing to see if that scared off the walkers.

This other couple live in a very remote spot and no one can see into their garden apart from people on this footpath. If we lived there I suspect my wife would spend all summer in the garden topless; and she pretty much said as much. She suggested when you live so remote sunbathing topless in your garden is mandatory. And if it scared the ramblers off too then that would be an added bonus.

I was thinking that it would clearly do the opposite but I didn't say anything. The other wife I suspect does not go topless on holiday, so would not contemplate exposing her breasts in her garden normally. However my wife did make it sound convincing that it might put a few regular walkers off. There was a bit of a look of reluctant dread in the other wifes eye that she valued her privacy so much she might be willing to try it.

The thought she might be sat there now, somewhat reluctantly topless, and wouldn't be topless if it wasn't because she felt she had to, is a hotter thought for some reason than thinking about my wife, or any other woman, being topless just because that's what they normally do.

I heard another story years ago about a girlfriend of a guy who insisted on sunbathing topless, but wouldn't go on holiday unless her friends went topless too. Again a couple of them agreed, but otherwise would not have.

My wife refuses to go topless. Even at a secluded villa when it’s just the two of us and I’m walking around/swimming naked. Years ago we went on holiday with another couple, and the female in the this couple was topless the entire time. Only ever wore a top at night.

Despite my please, my wife would never get out her huge boobs.

However, on the final day at the beach, whilst trying to subtlety change her top she got entangle with towel/t-shirt/bikini top and had no option but to pull everything over her head, hastily untangle and cover herself up again this exposes those huge globes to the entire world for about 10 secs.

I made sure she knew that her mates husband saw them. She feigned indifference but secretly I think she was turned on. Later that night she was jerking me off and when I closed my eyes she asked if I was picturing her friend topless…. (I was)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2022, 10:42 PM

Thanked 12,187 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
However, on the final day at the beach, whilst trying to subtlety change her top she got entangle with towel/t-shirt/bikini top and had no option but to pull everything over her head, hastily untangle and cover herself up again this exposes those huge globes to the entire world for about 10 secs.
My wife's first time topless was similar. We were swimming (at Happy Bay in St Martin where toplessness is allowed) and the current was really strong. When she surfaced she found that her bikini top was rolled up and tangled - over her boobs. She initially tried to pull it back down and untangle it as we walked back; but it just wouldn't comply. Frustrated and with her boobs out, she finally decided to just pull it over her head and sit down topless to untangle it. In her case, though, even though she'd had zero intention of hanging out topless, she just decided that since other women had their boobs out, she might as well give up and just toss her top aside. Everyone had seen them anyway at that point lol!!

Quote:
My first wife would accompany me to nudist get-togethers - as long as they were C/O and she could keep her sarong on. It wasn't an issue the first few times we went and she stayed covered-up. Then on the third or fourth trip, she was asked to help prepare dinner in the kitchen with a few other women - who were all naked. I guess she got "peer-pressured" somehow, or felt "weird" being the only woman covered-up; because when I saw her a little later she was completely naked too! From the look on her face it was clear that she was just as surprised as I was that she had dropped the sarong and walked out on the patio naked with the other women. Luckily some of the guys there applauded her for finally choosing to be seen naked; which put a smile on her face and helped her be less embarrassed. It was a good day!
Old 07-17-2022, 09:50 PM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
My wife's first time topless was similar. We were swimming (at Happy Bay in St Martin where toplessness is allowed) and the current was really strong. When she surfaced she found that her bikini top was rolled up and tangled - over her boobs. She initially tried to pull it back down and untangle it as we walked back; but it just wouldn't comply. Frustrated and with her boobs out, she finally decided to just pull it over her head and sit down topless to untangle it. In her case, though, even though she'd had zero intention of hanging out topless, she just decided that since other women had their boobs out, she might as well give up and just toss her top aside. Everyone had seen them anyway at that point lol!!
That is such a great story. Was anyone you knew with you ob holiday or just you and your wife?
Apparently this sort of bikini top vs wave issue happened to my mother in law many years back, only it completely came off and she was left chasing it down the beach whilst father in law and load of hus friends watched
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2022, 12:05 PM

Thanked 2,101 Times in 88 Posts
Default Wife’s first nude experience

My wife and I went for a walk along a quiet beach today. It is one of these beaches that is billed for walking/surfing rather than swimming because the waves are a bit wild.

We walked for about fifteen minutes from our hotel and passed a few people along the way but not many. There was a golf course overlooking the beach and sometimes you’d see people on the tee boxes but overall people were well spread out.

After a while, I suggested to my wife that we go for a swim and she pointed out we had no swimwear- I said we should go in anyway. She laughed and we walked on another bit.

We were at a far away part of the beach now, people in the distance but not too many and I stopped and got undressed. My wife laughed and I think she thought I was joking until I pulled my underwear down. She told me to head on into the water and watched.

I went in, hoping to entice her in. She watched from the water and I saw she was tempted. I knew she would do it in the end. She looked around a bit. People were getting closer but thankfully she didn’t see the people on the tee box behind us as she started to get undressed.

I was in the water at this stage. The water was freezing but I was excited to have my dick out and seen by people that there was no chance of shrinkage.

My wife is in her thirties. Nice body, 32C boobs that bounce.

My wife took her pants off first and then her top. It was exactly like you think of when you think of shy nudists. You could see how uncomfortable she was. She took off her bra as just held it over her boobs for a few moments before dropping it and then she stopped again, debating whether to take down her panties or not.

I knew she would pull them down, but it was so fucking hot seeing her overcoming her reluctance about it.

Panties came down and she ran towards the water, one arm covering her boobs and the other hand covering her pussy, laughing nervously the whole way in. I was in the water, only up to my knees and happy for everyone to see my penis.

We splashed in the water for a few minutes, my wife very reluctant to take her arm down from her boobs but her nipples were rock hard. She didn’t mind people seeing her pussy.

“You don’t want people seeing my boobs do you?” “I don’t mind”

A few people walked by and you could sense people getting closer to the edge of the water where we were just to check us out. A least two different four balls of golfers went through and saw my wife nude.

All the while, freezing cold water and my dick and balls were just massive. I was happy for everyone to see all because I’d never look better.

After a while, my wife took her hands down from her boobs but by then we had decided it was getting busier so we went back up the beach and got dressed.

My wife became that bit more adventurous and left her bra off for the walk back to the hotel. She said she loved it afterwards, and in the afternoon I told her about all the people who had seen her nude that she hadn’t seen. I’m not sure what she made of that!

We are going to Berlin in the Winter and I hope to take her to Vabali sauna. Today was a nice warm up for that 😀
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wackojacko2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2022, 07:47 PM

Thanked 12,187 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
That is such a great story. Was anyone you knew with you ob holiday or just you and your wife?
Just my wife and I. There weren't too many people on the beach that day, and there were a couple of topless women; which contributed to her decision to just take the whole thing off.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0100

1m:52s

07-01-2010
Grace14

9m:24s

08-26-2022
fun in Hackney

1m:35s

12-31-2014
Show 76