uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2022, 01:15 PM

Thanked 26,499 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default What are your Wife/GF's Triggers?

Over the years I have learned what the things are that light my wife's sexual furnace, it doesn't matter if I do them or someone else, these 'triggers' get her hot. Even when we were teens I knew that nibbling on her neck meant I could skip 1st and 2nd base and go right for 3rd. Caressing her nipples works, she loves even the threat of a spanking, but the big one is her submission kink, she loves being commanded, not asked.

When she found out I enjoyed the idea of her being sexual with others, it took me a while to figure it out too, she had a few confessions to make that really turned me on. There is this guy we see time to time, Ken, he is divorced twice and had a reputation as a pussy hound. My wife said we were at a pool party a few years earlier, Ken was there and he was flirting with her, I was playing pool volleyball, he just leaned over to her and said "I'm going to drive you crazy with my tongue on your pussy". She said she was a little stunned, but immediately aroused. Then he told her, "I'm going inside to make a drink and use the bathroom, follow me in a few minutes".

She said she sat there for a bit thinking 'is he crazy', but she said she knew she had to obey, and did. A few minutes later she was leaning against the sink and he was tonguing her clit. She said the opportunity for her to give him a BJ never happened.

There are other times that I have posted on here that she succumbed to a command from a guy.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2022, 02:55 AM

Thanked 2,046 Times in 111 Posts

1. My wife"s triggers are her earlobes, side of neck and nipples. One lick on her nipples and she goes wild.

2. But if we consider non sexual then admiring her beauty really sets her mood.

3. A rich alpha male with witty personalty also makes her wet. Meeting a guy like that always means a wild night of sex for us.

Last edited by FawazAli; 05-08-2022 at 03:05 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2022, 04:25 AM

Default Pat's horniness triggers

So many....and learning more the longer we are together...
A few that come to mind (apart from physical stimulations)...

...mainly when young , attractive and fit males or occasionally pretty girls

1) Getting attention when dressed for a night out or even casual drinks. Especially if those noticing are in groups of others and she thinks she may be the subject of their speculations.
2) On holidays, when by the pool/beach often topless, noticing who glances her way and tries to hide it from gf/bf
3) Stimulating intelligent and humorous conversation, especially with a sexual innuendo/hint or two
4) Watching me watching her when flirting with a 'target'
5) Lads who engage her in conversations and show respect, susceptibilty or vunerability to her charms, confidence but definitely not 'player arrogance'
6) Creating the 'accidental' oops moment
7) Retelling me all about sexual situations she has experienced or heard about from close girl friends.... recognising how it turns me on

...I shall think about a few more and add later.
Thanks for reading
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Potteruk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2022, 12:58 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 66 Posts
Default Tongue Trigger

I get triggered when my hubby slips his tongue into my mouth. All I can think of when he does this is getting his dick in my mouth and sucking on it until he cums! I always get my way and get a nice mouthful!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2022, 12:44 PM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

My partner likes a little bit of bondage play. The same with exhibitionism.

She isn't into full-blown dom/sub stuff, but she enjoys being told what to do and some sensual bondage. It started with some books and movies, and I asked her if she wanted to order some things. She didn't say no but was hesitant. I filled an online shopping cart with things and sent her a screen capture. I believe her exact response was "OMG" .
We have a few other fun things to play with (a swing and a Sybian), and if I set up/pull out any of that stuff, she is pretty triggered/distracted, LOL.

As far as exhibitionism... she loves hotel sex and leaving the shades open. I opened them the first time, and she opens them on her own now.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2022, 03:27 PM

Thanked 84,723 Times in 2,951 Posts

2 glasses of wine and 2 amaretto's - will give it up to any suggestion!
Old 05-13-2022, 02:26 PM

Thanked 16,366 Times in 1,145 Posts

My wife is more and more submissive all the time.

She will let me do anything, anywhere, any time, as she trusts me to make appropriate decisions.

But her biggest trigger lately is when I make terrible decisions, but she rolls with it anyway.

Yesterday, I held her hands above her head so she couldn't move them, then extremely quickly reached down and pulled her shirt over her head before she could react and stop me. She was braless, of course.

But we were in front of our huge picture windows during a time that all the single people get home and walk their dogs down our street, and I was holding her hands above her head again.

She didn't want anyone to see, but she did, too.

There wasn't time to see if there were onlookers as we just moved to the living room and finished things there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222

3m:27s

12-31-2021
hairbrush

1m:15s

12-08-2004
Alicante beach Spain elastized