uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2016, 05:29 AM

Default High Command

This was something I wrote some time ago. If there are any plot holes or grammatical errors please don't be afraid to point them out. This is also a one-shot.

Military Base EVA - Year 2100 - Soldiers quarters

"Everybody up!" Kenneth groaned, not this shit again. He stood up anyway, the punishment not worth his time.

The rest of the camp had the same opinion. Kenneth could hear the grumbling as the troops congregated in the training field.

When he arrived he saw EVE Squad. EVE Squad, a group of enhanced soldiers. Also entirely female and led by a condescending b*tch. Actually most of EVE Squad was made up of condescending b*tches.

The exception was Freyja. Kenneth had a weird relationship with Freyja. They were friends, lovers and other things depending on Freyja's mood. She was laid back, serious, introverted, extroverted, quiet and talkative. Kenneth cared about her but it was bad for his heart to keep trying to figure out his relationship with her.

Freyja was well liked around the camp unlike most of the rest of EVE Squad. True, there were some members that just showed up around the place. They weren't disliked or anything they just seemed... Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Unlike the majority of EVE squad, as previously stated they were condescending and arrogant people, strong not because of their own hard work but because of some silly gimmick.

Freyja was different, she helped around the camp. People knew and liked her. Even if she was fairly sporadic she was still nice. She had fairly small breasts. Not that that concerned Kenneth.

Focusing his mind back on reality Kenneth looked around the field and noticed a higher up, General Catharus.

Catharus explained that there were some worrying reports coming from the camp and that an inspection was being carried out.

The inspection went without incident until EVE Squad's turn came up.

«Line Break»

Catharus circled around the EVE soldiers. Still standing at attention. Then he took a large step forward and stopped suddenly in front of a short brown haired girl.

"Those pants aren't standard issue." His voice was firm.

The girl, barely eighteen from the look of things, shook her head, "No sir. The standard issue was to large... I didn't think..."

"No. Of course you didn't think. There are rules girl. We have them for a reason.”

The girl was almost in tears, “I’m sorry sir… I’ll go change right away.”

However Carthaus had other plans, “No, I think you should learn a lesson. Now then, what should your punishment be…” He trailed off, looking at the girl, eyes moving across her body, "That will do."

Reaching out with telekinesis he grabbed the side of the girl's pants and then without warning pulled them down.

The girl screamed and fell into a crouch. "Did I give you permission to move?"

The girl shook her head, "No sir."

Carthaus grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her to her feet.

"Attention!" Kenneth, and everyone else, snapped to the required stance. The girl however didn't as she was covering herself with her hands.

Carthaus glared at the girl, "Did I or did I not say... Attention!"

This time the girl snapped to attention. She was wearing red panties. Her lip trembled as she could feel the eyes of the entire compound on her exposed body.

"Those aren't standard issue," Carthaus pointed at the girls panties, she looked like she was about to cry, "However I am a fair man. Tell me girl, who else isn't wearing standard issue clothing?"

"Everyone... Sir..." The girl didn't look any of her friends in the face as she doomed them to their fates.

Carthaus smiled, "Good, that wasn't to bad was it?" Then he turned to face all of the rest of EVE Squad, "Alright then. Pants off."

Everyone turned to face Klethi to see what she would do. Reluctantly she shook her head, "There's nothing I can do. He outranks me."

Now with no way out the members of EVE Squad slowly began their task. Carthaus glanced at Klethi, "That means you as well."

Klethi glared at him but did as she was told. Pulling down her pants to reveal a pair of innocent white panties.

Carthaus looked across the line before stopping at Freyja, she was wearing standard issue light beige panties. Kenneth bit his lip. What did Carthaus see that he didn't?"

He let out a sigh of relief when, instead of rebuking her, he gave a friendly smile, "Well done dressing according to code."

Kenneth was glad his friend wasn't in trouble but he sweatdropped slightly when Freyja got herself into trouble, "She was referring to my bra sir."

Carthaus blinked, "Really?"

Freyja nodded, "I can show you if you want."

Carthaus nodded.

Freyja pulled off her vest and shirt. She was wearing a plain white bra rather than the beige or grey standard issue bras.

"I thank you for your honesty. Now as long as you remove your non-standard bra before you leave the field you are dismissed."

Freyja walked over to Kenneth who handed her his coat. Not that it was really needed as most of the men had averted their eyes slightly out of respect for her.

Freyja d****d the coat around her shoulders, it was large falling down to just above the bottom of her panties.

Then Kenneth felt a soft sensation on his back he glanced back and saw Freyja leaning up against him. Her bra was sitting discarded beside her.

"You didn't have to take your bra off right now you know," Kenneth whispered to her.

"It feels nicer this way."

Kenneth sighed, she always did what she wanted. Not that he was complaining, as he could feel her modest breasts on his back.

Carthaus had refocused on the EVE Squad, "You ladies haven't been very honest with me. Well then, shirts and vests off."

Reluctantly EVE Squad removed their tops. Klethi included, she had on a bra that matched her panties.

Carthaus looked around, "All of you with non-standard bras take them off."

"No," Kenneth looked up to see Klethi standing in front of her squad.

"Did you know about your squads transgressions?"

"Whether I did or didn't you can't make us bare ourselves that much in front of this rabble."

Carthaus grabbed Klethi, "I can't but you can? Let me ask you something. Do you remember Tyson? Jacob? Marith? Jonah? They quit because of your actions!"

Klethi blinked, "They didn't show our group enough respect. We just taught them a lesson."

"And so I am merely teaching you a lesson."

Carthaus then proceeded to pull off Klethi's bra, her DD cup breasts bouncing free. Then he tugged off her panties. Revealing a vagina with hair matching the blond locks on her head.

Carthaus sat down in his chair pulling Klethi with him. "Now for your punishment."

He then proceeded to spank her. Every time his hand came down it made an audible crack and Klethi flinched. Her breasts bouncing as she did.

After about five minutes Carthaus stopped. "You treated these soldiers poorly now they can receive their just deserts," he motioned to Kenneth who pointed questioningly to himself. Carthaus pointed at him again, "Come on man, get up here."

As soon as he was standing in front of Carthaus he felt Carthaus grab his hand and place it on Klethi's ass. It was soft.

"Spank her."

Kenneth looked at Carthaus, "Sir?"

"That's an order"

Kenneth shrugged, nothing he could do but obey. So he raised his hand and lightly hit Klethi's soft ass.

He did this until Carthaus flipped Klethi onto her back, "Keep going."

Kenneth looked questioningly at Carthaus. Who sighed and was about to say something when another member of EVE Squad, Yuna Stelier, walked over.

"Like this," she hit Klethi's breasts and they jiggled slightly.

Kenneth looked at her then shrugged, it wasn't worth thinking about. So he started slapping Klethi's breasts lightly.

Klethi was biting her lip but after a little bit she gave a small moan and stared into Kenneth's eyes.

"I feels strange when you do it lightly... Can you hit harder?"

Yuna smiled and reached down, placing her hands onto Kenneth's. Changing his motions from slaps to a light rubbing, "Oh, is our “Fearless Leader” feeling aroused? Does a man playing with your breasts make you wet?"

Klethi moaned, "Why are you doing this... Yuna..."

"Sato..."

Klethi stared at her, "Who?"

Yuna just added more pressure to Kenneth's hands. Indirectly squeezing tighter on Klethi's breasts. "If you don't know I don't think it worthwhile to tell you."

Klethi was panting, her vagina glistening. Then Yuna stopped rubbing and pulled Kenneth's hands away from Klethi's breasts. Klethi sighed in relief, and a little bit of disappointment, thinking her punishment over. Then she felt herself being flipped once more onto her front. She could feel Kenneth's toned leg against her exposed sex. Her breasts dangling down on the other side.

Then she felt Kenneth's hand on her ass again. He hit lightly but she was very sensitive and it probably would have been better if he had hit harder. The light slapping just arousing her even more.

Then she felt something clamp around her nipples. It hurt but the pain felt for some reason very nice.

Then she felt a tightness wrap around her breasts. She could feel her already large breasts being forced outwards. Then she felt a tightness around her vagina. It didn't touch her clit directly but it wrapped around the side.

Her legs were pulled apart and up revealing her vagina to anyone standing behind her. Then she felt a harder slapping on her breasts. Every time the slap made impact her breasts bounced and whatever it was on her nipples pinched tighter.

The new sensations felt strange but good. So for some reason she started rubbing her clit against Kenneth's leg in time with his and Yuna's slapping.

Hit, hit, bounce, rub.

Then it stopped and Klethi felt Kenneth get up and saw him stretch his back.

However Klethi didn't want the feeling to stop so she started touching herself.

Klethi wasn't sure why but she brought herself to orgasm. She could see the people all around her but she didn't care she needed a release. So when she finally came in front of her entire base she didn't regret it.

Carthaus then walked in front of the soldiers, "Now anything that happens on this base for the rest of the week is off the record, provided nothing done is permanent. So no penetration. EVE Squad you are to remove your non-standard issue undergarments and stand at attention for the rest of the day. You are to remain attired like that for a week."

Eve squad was still mostly in their underwear for the duration of Klethi's show. However none of them wanted to stand out so they quickly stripped. The brown-haired girl leaving her panties on.

That however made her stand out more so when Carthaus released the soldiers she was the place many of the soldiers started at.

Her breasts were kneaded. Her nipples pinched. Her butt was hit and rubbed. People even touched her shaved vagina through her panties, although some people just reached inside them.

The rest of EVE Squad suffered the same fate with Angelia, the largest size. Lori, the youngest looking. Klethi, the leader. And Heather, the flattest. Drawing the most attention. Even Yuna wasn't spared although people weren't to rough with her.

For the rest of the week members of EVE Squad were repeatedly groped and touched. Even Freja, who also had to walk around in nothing but her panties was subjected to touching. Although people usually asked her for permission, partially out of respect and partially out of fear of Kenneth.

She always gave it when pertaining to her breasts and butt, having a show, not touch rule with her vagina. Kenneth was allowed to touch although he never did it proactively. Instead just not fighting it when Freyja placed his hand on her vagina.

At the end of week everything seemed to go back to normal. As if nothing had happened. Although Freyja did move into Kenneth's barracks.

Klethi also dropped out and wasn't seen for a week until a new contingent of soldiers arrived.

Even though his barracks were empty Kenneth was S-Rank so he usually only received a few transfers if any. He was waiting outside to welcome the newcomers when he saw someone familiar...

"Klethi?"

"H-Hello again... Ma- Kenneth..."

Kenneth sighed, just his luck. The other recruits are probably going to be just as...

"Sup, boss."

"Onii-chan~"

That day Kenneth was brought to the hospital where Freyja had to explain that he had given himself a conclusion by slamming his head into a wall.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I could probably make this into an actual novel but I don't have that kind of time.

As always remember that this is an unrealistic fantasy. This is not real. Hell, it isn't even my fantasy I just write the stuff.

d_r_a_p_e_d in case you were wondering what that word was. It means to lay across or something like that.

So, who watched “The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends” growing up? It's a great show, right up there with “Tennessee Tuxedo.” Everyone should watch it. It's much better than most of the drivel that's on nowadays.

I mean the classics were the best. They had mean, standards, quality. Now all I see is butt jokes and bad reboots of older shows…

But I digress, and make myself sound like an old man which is probably worse, there isn't an off-topic board on here is there. I assume not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LemonySnippet For This Useful Post:

Tags
howilearnedtolovethebomb, military, nudity, spanking

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0080

1m:05s

12-12-2013
Lisa Boyle Concealed Weapon 1of2

3m:09s

09-02-2009
Petra Handjob

2m:38s