uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2009, 05:57 AM

Default My first Bj

My name is Ric , this is my first story of my expirences , I thought i would share my first and then see if any users wanted to learn about anymore

Name:Lorna
Dress Size:20
Bra Size 40DD
Pussy : Quite Hairy
Spit or Swallow : Swallow

Several years ago now i was undecided what to do when i left school. Do I get a job ? or Do I go to Sixform? I could not make up my mind so decided to have a bit of time off sleep in til 1 in the afternoon stay up late playing on computer games .

Next door lived Lorna , Single Mother of 4 kids 3 girls ( One with a story later ) 1 boy . They had lived next door for nearly 5 years, we used to talk alot and knew each other quite well . During this summer I would be in the back garden playing monopoly while her kids were at school .

This Day i got shouted out at the window , "Ric , Ric do you want another game today" I leaned over to the window having just been woke up , "yeah i said be down in a sec"
Half asleep in the back garden i was again playing monoply .

I never noticed Lorna sexually not even today i knew she had big tits but i never really looked at her that way ,We were playing the game and got bored very quickly so decided to play cards , She was wiping the floor with me .With nothing left " she said ok next bet is your t shirt " I was like what you mean " if you beat me you get my t shirt " , I said ok , knowing she was joking same with you I win I get yours's " Ok she goes and began to deal the cards . I was pretty shocked about it but the thought of it i was instantly hard.

I was now really nervous , I really wanted to win . and i did ,she only needed one card but i had it . Looks like i win i said ,. With that her t shirt came off revealing her white bra , she was a big women but i was still liking I cudnt believe it , there i was sat there with her in her bra , her boobs looking amazing . I had never see big boobs like that upclose anyway . Another hand she said . Ok , not betting anything i thought it was a bit of fun , I won again , Right then she said , what do you want off now my trousers or my bra , I knew exactly what i wanted off , Your bra i said , lol i thought you might she said , she took it off from the back revealing her big boobs they were lovely , i couldnt believe it ,I was still really hard and showing it now . She was smiling which relaxed my nervs a bit.

There we were in the back garden she was topless and playing cards , i was dealing them but was so nervous about it , i dont know why , just a mix of excitment and nervs . She could tell and grab my my cock on top of my shorts , and said it ok relax stroking my cock . "When was the last time you were sucked ? " she said , I didnt know what to say , I didnt want her to think i hadnt done anything but i came out with , "Never" , Never she said ? Yeah not done anything like it before . Ok then if i win she said , i want all my clothes back , but if you win i will suck it for you hows that she said .

My hand wasnt great and i knew i wasnt going to win but i wanted to win so badly . Looks like its my hand , come on my clothes back , she put her bra and t shirt back on , You enjoy that she said , yeah i said was fun , would of liked to have won though . I bet she said , You still want me to suck your cock ? .i was a bit taken back , erm er if you want to , No No she said , Do you want me to suck your cock ? . I said yes ok

I was sat in a deckchair , she went to her knees pulling my shorts down , very nice she said . she moved over an place her mouth around my cock , what a feeling , god it felt good I coudnt believe that this was happening i cud really feel her sucking not very hard but god it felt good . really good , then it happened , i came i didnt last all of about a minute , i shot my load into her mouth I cud hear her gulping my cum down ,she looked up to me and smiled licking me clean . I enjoyed that she said did you ? i was exaughted but said yeah i did .

Later that afternoon after sucking her big boobs i was giving my second blow job which i lasted alot longer this time .

For the next 5 weeks each weekday she would suck my cock , sometimes twice a day i never got any further than her top part of her body , but it was still an amazing feeling ,
Old 06-01-2009, 03:53 PM

Thanked 5,291 Times in 373 Posts

Great story. Looking forward to the other story !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric24 View Post
My name is Ric , this is my first story of my expirences , I thought i would share my first and then see if any users wanted to learn about anymore

Name:Lorna
Dress Size:20
Bra Size 40DD
Pussy : Quite Hairy
Spit or Swallow : Swallow

Several years ago now i was undecided what to do when i left school. Do I get a job ? or Do I go to Sixform? I could not make up my mind so decided to have a bit of time off sleep in til 1 in the afternoon stay up late playing on computer games .

Next door lived Lorna , Single Mother of 4 kids 3 girls ( One with a story later ) 1 boy . They had lived next door for nearly 5 years, we used to talk alot and knew each other quite well . During this summer I would be in the back garden playing monopoly while her kids were at school .

This Day i got shouted out at the window , "Ric , Ric do you want another game today" I leaned over to the window having just been woke up , "yeah i said be down in a sec"
Half asleep in the back garden i was again playing monoply .

I never noticed Lorna sexually not even today i knew she had big tits but i never really looked at her that way ,We were playing the game and got bored very quickly so decided to play cards , She was wiping the floor with me .With nothing left " she said ok next bet is your t shirt " I was like what you mean " if you beat me you get my t shirt " , I said ok , knowing she was joking same with you I win I get yours's " Ok she goes and began to deal the cards . I was pretty shocked about it but the thought of it i was instantly hard.

I was now really nervous , I really wanted to win . and i did ,she only needed one card but i had it . Looks like i win i said ,. With that her t shirt came off revealing her white bra , she was a big women but i was still liking I cudnt believe it , there i was sat there with her in her bra , her boobs looking amazing . I had never see big boobs like that upclose anyway . Another hand she said . Ok , not betting anything i thought it was a bit of fun , I won again , Right then she said , what do you want off now my trousers or my bra , I knew exactly what i wanted off , Your bra i said , lol i thought you might she said , she took it off from the back revealing her big boobs they were lovely , i couldnt believe it ,I was still really hard and showing it now . She was smiling which relaxed my nervs a bit.

There we were in the back garden she was topless and playing cards , i was dealing them but was so nervous about it , i dont know why , just a mix of excitment and nervs . She could tell and grab my my cock on top of my shorts , and said it ok relax stroking my cock . "When was the last time you were sucked ? " she said , I didnt know what to say , I didnt want her to think i hadnt done anything but i came out with , "Never" , Never she said ? Yeah not done anything like it before . Ok then if i win she said , i want all my clothes back , but if you win i will suck it for you hows that she said .

My hand wasnt great and i knew i wasnt going to win but i wanted to win so badly . Looks like its my hand , come on my clothes back , she put her bra and t shirt back on , You enjoy that she said , yeah i said was fun , would of liked to have won though . I bet she said , You still want me to suck your cock ? .i was a bit taken back , erm er if you want to , No No she said , Do you want me to suck your cock ? . I said yes ok

I was sat in a deckchair , she went to her knees pulling my shorts down , very nice she said . she moved over an place her mouth around my cock , what a feeling , god it felt good I coudnt believe that this was happening i cud really feel her sucking not very hard but god it felt good . really good , then it happened , i came i didnt last all of about a minute , i shot my load into her mouth I cud hear her gulping my cum down ,she looked up to me and smiled licking me clean . I enjoyed that she said did you ? i was exaughted but said yeah i did .

Later that afternoon after sucking her big boobs i was giving my second blow job which i lasted alot longer this time .

For the next 5 weeks each weekday she would suck my cock , sometimes twice a day i never got any further than her top part of her body , but it was still an amazing feeling ,

really nice story....i enjoyed it..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skunfete For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 05:36 PM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts

My first BJs were also by a much older woman.

When I was 18 I used to babysit for a family.
Since they sometimes came home really late and I didn't drive at the time, I would quite often just sleep there the night.
In fact, sometimes I would be asleep before they even got home.

One night I was asleep in bed when I felt someone touch me.
At first I thought it was just a dream but then, when I opened my eyes, I saw the mother sitting there at the end of my bed stroking my cock.
She then removed my pyjama trousers and took my cock into her mouth.
For a guy with approx zero sexual experience this was an amazing feeling and I didn't manage to hold on for very long. I just groaned and pumped her mouth full of my cum.

She swallowed every bit of it and then gave a towel just to wipe off any excess I had.
With that she just got up and left.
Neither of us said a word the whole time.

From then on almost every time I was there she would come in and give me a bj. This went on for about a year until I stopped babysitting for them - by then their oldest daughter was 15 and they felt ok leaving her at home with the younger ones.

Funnily enough, a few years later I actually dated the daughter so I got to compare the mum and daughter.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:26 AM

I was 24 when my gf (now ex) gave me my first bj.

One afternoon she came to my home when my parents were away!

We were into the kitchen........We start kissing each other, my hand went down on her little tits!!
I take off all of her clothes, and the same did she starting stroking my cock!

At a certain moment she move to my room......never let go my hard cock!!

She make me sit on my bed, she went down on her knees and start kissing my chest, my stomach and then taking my dick into her mouth!
I take her head with my hand saying "Honey, if you continue this way I'll explode very quickly"!!!
She watches at me, saying "Explode!! I love it!!!" and she return down sucking!!!

this was my face!

She sucks and sucks until I came into her mouth, holding her head and shaking all my body!!!

She takes all my load into her mouth, holding my cock......and after that she swallow all watching me!!

After that, during the afternoon, she gave me other 3 bj.......swallowing every time!!!

M.

ps: sorry for the English.......not my language!!
Old 01-27-2010, 11:45 AM

Wink Bet you cudn't believe your luck...!

Cool first BJ story...! I bet you cudn't believe your luck....!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paddy dune For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2022, 12:25 PM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

Her name was Em. Was round one of her friends houses in a spare bedroom, curled up at the end of a party where we'd just hooked up. I was kissing her neck and had my hand up inside her top and bra playing with her petite little tits. Out of nowhere she pushed me onto my back and ripped off my pants. I'd never been blown off before, but she clearly knew what she was doing. And she proceeding in giving me 15 minutes of the most amazing blow jibs I've had. I mean I almost passed out when I shot a massive load in her mouth. I tried to get up afterwards and fell over.
We dated for a while but I ended up being a jerk and hooking up with someone else, with who there's another BJ point of interest.
Would love to see how much more of an expert Em is now with so many more years and dicks experience..... I was going to write "behind her" or "under her belt" there but neither seemed right when I meant in her mouth.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 05:18 PM

Thanked 84,757 Times in 2,953 Posts

Not my first - but the worst - It was GREAT!!!
Old 01-10-2022, 11:21 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 66 Posts
Default 1st BJ

My 1st BJ was also my 1st real orgasm! I had lots of plain shagging before, and it was usually less than satisfying. This time the guy I was with didn't have a condom and I told him no, not without protection, I didn't want to take any chances with getting knocked up. He asked, can we shag, then let me cum in your mouth? I said why not, I had never tried it before and this seemed as good a time as any, I was pretty revved up by then. We started banging and when he said was ready to cum, I went down on him and sucked on his dick until he went off in my mouth. Wow, it was amazing for me and I immediately had what to this day was my very best orgasm! I have preferred giving BJ's ever since and it is about the only way I can cum. A guy doesn't have to do anything except put his dick in my mouth and I am ready to go off! I haven't had any complaints so I guess I am doing something right!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2022, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmajeanb View Post
My 1st BJ was also my 1st real orgasm! I had lots of plain shagging before, and it was usually less than satisfying. This time the guy I was with didn't have a condom and I told him no, not without protection, I didn't want to take any chances with getting knocked up. He asked, can we shag, then let me cum in your mouth? I said why not, I had never tried it before and this seemed as good a time as any, I was pretty revved up by then. We started banging and when he said was ready to cum, I went down on him and sucked on his dick until he went off in my mouth. Wow, it was amazing for me and I immediately had what to this day was my very best orgasm! I have preferred giving BJ's ever since and it is about the only way I can cum. A guy doesn't have to do anything except put his dick in my mouth and I am ready to go off! I haven't had any complaints so I guess I am doing something right!!
Great story. Love your profile picture. I would love for that cock in your mouth to be mine. Thanks for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cutie rubs one out in the woods

5m:20s

12-17-2018
carblow4

1m:13s

09-06-2004
pool vid242

1m:34s

04-24-2008
Ashely loves a big D