uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Corrupting the Intern

I'm new here, but I have a few excellent true stories I think you guys would like.

I used to hire a summer intern every year to help out around the office and help train the future work force. Of course it was just a coincidence that all our interns just happened to be incredibly hot young girls right out of high school. We had one intern come back two years in a row because she was so well liked. She was this tiny blond girl with a tight little 19 year old runners body that made you want to just squeeze her until she popped.

I have several stories involving her, but the best happened when she was fairly new. I was only a few years older than her, so we had been flirting quite heavily whenever we got time alone. It was a small office, so "alone" ended up being the majority of our days. There was a definite tension in the air, and we both knew it was just a matter of time.

We had to go out surveying one afternoon without any notice or preparation. It was a hot summer day, and she was wearing a light, loose fitting, breezy skirt and a tight, low cut, beige camisole top. Her perky breasts were threatening to burst out of the top all day, and I couldn't help but sneak a glance at her gauzy semi-transparent skirt every time she walked between me and the sunlit window.

To survey the height of something, we would use a sight level and a long measuring stick. She would hold the stick in one hand and a measuring tape in the other, while I sighted through the small telescope-like device. This worked well until we had to measure some stairs. Without thinking, she casually sat down on the first landing, her feet on the lower step, and her knees somewhere up around her shoulders. The hem of her long, loose skirt rested on her upraised knees, leaving the underside of her perfectly smooth legs and deliciously bare ass exposed from below. She was a few feet above street level, placing her crotch directly at my eye level.

It took me a few seconds to realize she was even wearing panties. A tiny strap of nude-colored thong stretched across her otherwise bare pussy, and disappeared between her pale ass cheeks. The material was stretched tightly, and unevenly, exposing her smooth, glistening pink pussy to anyone who glanced in her direction.

She was in an awkward position. By the time she realized how much she had compromised herself, it was too late. Both hands were holding the measuring stick, and she could not adjust her skirt or stand up without dropping it. Of course, I was in heaven. I immediately told her, "Don't move," and started pretending to sight through the scope. I saw her face redden as she realized what was going on. To make matters worse, we were alone on an otherwise deserted downtown street, with every car that drove by looking with curiosity at what we were doing. Every time she went to try and nudge her skirt back down, I would yell at her to stop moving, pretending I was trying to level the scope.

Now, she was no dummy. I was openly staring directly at her nearly naked pussy with a big silly grin on my face. Her face was bright red and flushed, and she bit her lip and stared horror struck at every car that passed. I could see her mind racing to find a casual way out of the situation. Before that chance could arrive, I placed the scope back in my pocket, and started the few long strides toward her across the sidewalk saying in a fairly loud voice, "Are you EVEN WEARING panties?!"

I didn't know it was possible for someone so pale to turn so red. She let out a very uncomfortable laugh, and stammered something unintelligible. Before she had a chance to react, I was upon her. Without another word, I locked eyes with her, and reached up under her dress. I slid my hands along the length of her legs, and right up to her waist. In one quick motion, I slipped her panties right off, one of her shoes getting caught in the process. I then walked back to where I was standing, before, and slipped the damp panties in my pocket like nothing had happened.

I could tell she was still reeling. She dumbly reached down for her lost sandal, slipping it back on her foot (and giving me an even better view of her now completely naked pussy in the process).

... To be continued...
Old 03-04-2011, 07:59 PM

We had flirted for a few weeks, and were pretty good friends, but our relationship definitely had not matured enough for me to be walking around an office building with her sweat soaked panties in my pocket. We continued working like nothing happened, but my blood was pure adrenaline, my cock was so hard I thought I was going to burst a seam on my jeans, and neither of us were thinking straight.

She was really nervous, but teased me a little. At one point, she casually asked, "Can I have my panties back?" To which I replied, "Only if you let me see your pussy again." She looked around nervously for a second, then turned sideways to me and lifted her skirt up to her waist, flashing me a view of one long, athletic leg, and her impossibly firm ass. "That doesn't count," I said. "I think I'll keep them."

The best part was the drive back to the office. It was over a hundred degrees that day. As the air conditioner blasted, she cooed, "Ooh, that feels good. I am sooo hot." I said something like, "Think how I must feel. Some of us actually have to wear pants." She laughed, fanned her skirt, and lifted her legs a little off the seat, saying something about the benefits of wearing a skirt. She aimed the vents down between her legs, and lifted her skirt to make an air conditioned tent for her steaming pussy. I bent over to sneak another peek, and she obligingly lifted her skirt a little more.

"Are you completely shaved?" I asked. "Come on, I've already seen it." "I leave a little on top," she replied. She then lifted her skirt the rest of the way to her waist, and raised her hips off the seat. I was treated to a magnificent view of her perfect thighs snaking up to an even more perfect pair of pale pink lips. Her legs were together, but I could see the hood of her cute little clit peeking out just below a small landing strip of trimmed golden peach fuzz.

Mesmerized, I reached over and laid two fingers lightly on her warm mound. Glancing back and forth between her nakedness and the road, I nudged her legs apart a little more, and slid my fingers up and down the outside of her smooth but sweaty lips. "So you shave all this?" I asked, as she spread her legs even more. She mumbled something, while I reached up to tug on the little tuft of landing strip, "And you leave this?" She grabbed the back of my hand, but not before I slid my middle finger down into her silky wetness.

We drove the few short minutes back to the office, like that. Her panties in my pocket. My fingers gliding around her soaking wet, velvety folds. She was visibly terrified of being so exposed at first, and kept a sharp eye out for anyone looking. By the time we made it back, she was furiously bucking against my hand, her legs clamped together so tightly I thought she would break my fingers. She forgot all about covering herself, as she lay there with her eyes closed, orgasming wildly against my hand in the parking lot.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:53 PM

Default FUn story. Is there more?

Is there more corrupting stud?
Old 03-07-2011, 01:28 PM

Lots more We worked together for quite a while, so there were quite a few "incidents." I had a steady girlfriend at the time, so I was constantly trying my best to be good. I think that is the only reason we got any work done at all. She was really ditsy, gullible, and innocent. That is what made it so much fun to mess with her and tease her. We never met outside of work, or anything. What did happen around the office was normally brief, unplanned, and hurried.

One of my favorite memories is from right after she got back from her first semester at college. We were alone in the office, and started talking about college life. She had just finished a semester away at school, and we were swapping stories about parties, hook ups, sex, ect. It was clearly getting us both thinking about sex. She was showing me her tattoo, when she asked me if I had any tattoos, piercings, ect. I told her I had one piercing, but it was in a place that few people ever saw. She was curious, now, and wanted to see it even more.

I was horny as hell from everything we were talking about, and didn't need much encouraging. I walked over to her desk, where she was still seated, and stood directly in front of her. There were a few seconds of nervous tension, while she just sort of looked at my hard cock straining against my jeans. I reached down and unfastened my belt and button, letting her do the rest. Our office was fairly open, and you could clearly see in from the parking lot, or any of the surrounding areas. I stood there for a few minutes with my hard dick inches from her face. She was just playing with it, squeezing it and running her fingers around the little barbell I had pierced through the frenum while she asked me questions about it. I was DYING.

She was wearing this really low cut shirt, with her full cleavage straining out the low neckline. I couldn't stand it anymore, and finally just reached down and popped her tits out of the top of her shirt so I could play with them. I can only imagine what someone walking by the parking lot would have seen. Her sitting at her desk, with her big perky breasts pushed up out of her shirt, casually playing with my cock.

Her tongue quickly replaced her fingers on my cock, and I sat on the edge of her desk and tried to enjoy the not-so-great blowjob. As I said before, she had an unbelievable body. I could care less about what she was doing to me. I just wanted to be all over her. I kept trying to get her shirt off from the awkward angle. She was understandably nervous about people looking in from the parking lot, and kept trying to cover herself. Frustrated, I finally took her in to the bathroom.

We closed the door, and stood in front of the mirror. By this time, I had her shirt and bra pulled completely down around her waist. I stood behind her, watching in the mirror as I squeezed, kneaded, and massaged her full, perfect, gravity-defying breasts with one hand. The other hand was buried down the front of her unbuttoned jeans, laying waste to her soaking-wet pussy. She had one hand behind her to continue stroking me. When I couldn't take any more, she sat down on the edge of the toilet seat and took me in her mouth.

We must have been in the restroom longer than I thought. The fan made it impossible to hear outside, so we had no idea that our boss had returned to the office. I came out of the single occupancy restroom first, and he started asking me about something work-related. We were talking for a minute or two before she snuck out, and without a word, walked back to her desk. Nobody said anything, but it was pretty clear what was going on.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to carltoncrisp For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
She Loves DP

2m:30s

06-17-2018
icebaby2017 2017 10 22 18 19

4m:56s

02-10-2018
nw5nfhOJh21ufesf1 480

1m:55s

02-07-2018
casting2d