uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2023, 01:31 PM

Default What made you start sharing

What made you start sharing your wife's pic's and or her body ? I used to be a very jealous person until I got divorced the 1st time. I started hanging out in bikini clubs ( bikini clubs in my town if you want alcohol, full nude = no alcohol). Before long I was part time bouncer and started dating a bartender. She never wore a bikini behind the bar but would flash her tits every now and then and for a certain few regulars she would dance if we weren't busy. It never phased me until we started dating . One night some regulars came in after a pool tournament at another neighborhood bar. They came in every Tuesday as I'm sure they used the pool tournament as the excuse for being out so late . There were about 5 others in the bar when the group of 4 came in. They asked her to dance so she stripped down to thong and top less. She would make as much money on A slow Tuesday night in 20 minutes dancing as she would all night bar tending. I immediately got hard watching her on stage. Before this she was just another chick on stage , but now she was my gf up there . After that it clicked , and I would ask her to flash behind the bar, at red lights , truckers on the interstate , when we were out at different bars, ect. She was always game to flash her body anytime I asked.

Fast forward to my current wife and I love to show her off. She also used to go along with my requests but has slowed down some in recent years since we are getting older. We also have shared her in 3somes a little as well as 2 times with another couple.

What was the experience that made you say "yeah I like this !". And do you like e posing her to strangers or personal friends ? I'm more into sharing with friends in the last 10 years or so.
Attached Thumbnails
received_10203961910563379.jpg   received_10203961910283372.jpg  

Old 05-13-2023, 02:31 PM

Thanked 4,766 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouscpl View Post
What made you start sharing your wife's pic's and or her body ? I used to be a very jealous person until I got divorced the 1st time. I started hanging out in bikini clubs ( bikini clubs in my town if you want alcohol, full nude = no alcohol). Before long I was part time bouncer and started dating a bartender. She never wore a bikini behind the bar but would flash her tits every now and then and for a certain few regulars she would dance if we weren't busy. It never phased me until we started dating . One night some regulars came in after a pool tournament at another neighborhood bar. They came in every Tuesday as I'm sure they used the pool tournament as the excuse for being out so late . There were about 5 others in the bar when the group of 4 came in. They asked her to dance so she stripped down to thong and top less. She would make as much money on A slow Tuesday night in 20 minutes dancing as she would all night bar tending. I immediately got hard watching her on stage. Before this she was just another chick on stage , but now she was my gf up there . After that it clicked , and I would ask her to flash behind the bar, at red lights , truckers on the interstate , when we were out at different bars, ect. She was always game to flash her body anytime I asked.

Fast forward to my current wife and I love to show her off. She also used to go along with my requests but has slowed down some in recent years since we are getting older. We also have shared her in 3somes a little as well as 2 times with another couple.

What was the experience that made you say "yeah I like this !". And do you like e posing her to strangers or personal friends ? I'm more into sharing with friends in the last 10 years or so.
Great story. Also, great pics to go along with your story. My story is very similar to yours. When I was younger I was very jealous and insecure. As I got older I started to realize it was all just insecurity on my part. Later on in life, I started working at dance/strip clubs as a security (Bouncer). I remember thinking how much it turned me on watching these other girls dance. I then started dating a few of them. Then a few years later I was dating a girl that was not a dancer. One night my best friend came over. here is what I wrote about that.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=238023

After that, it was on for me. Every woman I dated I tried my best to get them to flash truckers, delivery men, pizza, UPS, mailmen, and everything else. Even other women. Sometimes certain neighbors. Yes I found it a big rush and even though I am 60 years old now I still get a big rush out of it. My current girlfriend is 25 years younger than me and she will flash anyone anytime I ask. I absolutely love it.

Last edited by kajuk; 05-13-2023 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-18-2023, 02:03 PM

Thanked 4,018 Times in 230 Posts

What made me begin sharing my wife?

The idea just sounded very hot. Turns out, it was. Been sharing her with other men off and on for almost 20 years.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2023, 03:22 PM

Default No Chance

Sorry. Could never share any part of my wife with anyone ! Bikinis are VERBOTEN ! Even swim suit photos rare ! What does NOT help are the half-dozen swarthy, bearded, Middle-aged "men" who squat near the "whirlpool" end of the Paddling Pool at our Local Indoor Lido. The continually ogle the young mothers with their toddlers, or the Teenage Lads and bikini clad Lasses larking around the Diving Boards. Apparently, THEIR womenfolk have a "separate ladies only" afternoon, where they appear in full body suits and plastic head caps, so's no other MAN can see them !! SAUCE/GOOSE/GANDER comes rapidly to mind !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2023, 12:15 PM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 231 Posts

How we started was this .. I was best mates with her brother and she was in a relationship already but he treated her bad. I was dating as well. I would always be waiting for her brother to get ready when we going out to see our gf’s so I had time to kill and me and his sister got on great. If she was with her bf she would leave the door ajar and I would peek. She always made sure she was face if the door and he wasn’t lol. So a few times I would stay over and she would sneer down. Finally she gave up trying to mend the relationship and dumped the boyfriend ( a reason she said was difficult for her to tell me as she was nearly a mum ) it was t long before we was dating and we went out to a innocent club so we thought. But it turned out it became a lot more kinkier after midnight. We was drunk and as she watched others playing she got my covk out and bent over in her short dress and sucked me. A guy walked up and lifted it and pulled the thong to the side and she didn’t stop sucking so I let him carry on. He made her cum and she took my load. She looked at me and said wow. Then looked at the guy that fingered her and said next time ask. He said sorry and she said at least show me your covk and I am big but he was 11 inches and no foreskin. She looked at me and I said go for it. That was the start.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s

09-04-2018
Sniff