Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 10:54 AM

Default Request - strip game show in public

Hello

did someone have some stuff about strip game shows in public locations...

I herad about a durch or german game show where contestants where offered a game and if they loose they had to strip theire top of
I think the name of the show was "Schürmanns gebot" did someone have any information about it ore videos ?

thanx

gilga
Old 03-14-2011, 03:58 AM

theres a dude from spain called "torito"
check this ones
youtube.com/watch?v=6pjNi4wTa7k
youtube.com/watch?v=I9FyAJCLO7E
if u dont speak spanish "torito" is getting live maniquies unfortunly is edited but the compleate video they get totally nude
The Following User Says Thank You to stkbrown For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 09:02 AM

Thanked 2,598 Times in 456 Posts

Yeah- there was a Dutch TV series, literal translation "In the Money" that had LOTS of public stripping games. They had a public strip poker game, for example, and lots of public dare type games. The idea was that normal people were approached in the street and offered cash. I'd guess at the Dutch title - Oover De Root? Something like that. It's at least 10 years old.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:20 AM

Thanked 2,827 Times in 137 Posts

There was a French TV show in the 80' too, called "Tout s'achète" (="everything can be bought").

The concept was similar, a TV crew in the street asking random people (mostly girls in their 20s...) to do something odd for money, and gradually raising the sum they were willing to give until they agreed. Most of the stunts involved buying clothes (usually bras and panties), or revealing a body part.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:40 PM

Schürmanns gebot was awesome but very short lived (2004-2005 i think, only ran for a few months). It was part of the German channel 9live and was hosted by Thomas Schürmann who was also a host of some of the call-in game shows on the same channel. This is the only video I have but others including laying/posing in a market square in a bikini for an entire hour and also crawling around like a dog on a leash and eating dog food in a department store. The circumstance was usually to play some sort of game for money and if you lost you did the challenge. Many of the ideas were stolen from Ca$hman, or "moneyman" as it's more commonly called on here for some reason, which was a segment on a show I forget the name of if I recall correctly. I don't believe it was a standalone show either. I'd love to see more videos from either, this is the only Schurmanns gebot video I'm aware of and there's a few Ca$hman/moneyman clips on the site already but it's only scratching the surface of what existed. I don't think there's anymore available online from either show by name, but perhaps there are that are mislabeled or vaguely titled.

Schürmanns Gebot.mkv
Streaming Videos
Sch rmanns Gebot

1m:40s

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to t0r1t0 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
M2

1m:23s

08-01-2019
HousePeep115

4m:17s

03-29-2008