Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2021, 07:55 PM

Thanked 1,249 Times in 128 Posts
Default Our new cock sleeve

I thought it might be interesting to tell the story of my latest bedroom play purchase… In my relationship, I’m the toy buyer, and whilst my wife is not a prude in the bedroom, she is not especially open about what she likes and she is terrible at any form of communication when it comes to sex. So, I buy toys, not her.

I’ve purchased a range of vibrators and had varying success with my choices. By far, one of the absolute winners is a handheld (lithium-ion battery powered) cordless wand made by a company called ‘Bed Geek’ (I find this sort of funny, because I work in IT).

It is relatively small compared to the much-loved Magic Wand from the history books, but it packs some serious punch and is without doubt one of her favorites. Naturally I buy these toys to include in our shared playtime and while she would never talk about her solo time, a periodic look in the top drawer and inspection of the wand leaves no question about how often she uses it alone and how into it she gets. I’m careful to keep it charged and cleaned in case the opportunity comes up to pleasure her with it (at most weekly), but it does turn me on to regularly do an inspection and see how creamed up it got the previous night when she “couldn’t sleep” (we have separate bedrooms due to sleeping issues) and she clearly likes to not just tease her clit, but also insert it some distance based on the residual evidence – haha.

Anyway, this post is not about the wand, it’s about the sleeve that I ordered about a month ago and the somewhat unexpected results.

I’ve always liked the visual of women taking large cocks and through experimentation with my wife, I’ve found that she certainly enjoys it when I push her limits a bit. But it’s a fine line, she’s still rather tight. I made the mistake once of buying a dildo that turned out to be rather a lot larger than I expected and this resulted in a hard NO from her and clear instructions to dispose of it. So when I decided to go shopping for a sleeve, I needed to be careful.

Whilst not naturally huge, I am on the above average side of the size chart, and it seems most of what is on the market was designed for the less endowered. Anyway, after lengthy searching, I found a line of products made by a company called ‘PerfectFit’ and specifically one labelled as ‘Thin’. I decided on the 6.5-inch model figuring that if I get one on the smaller side it would be a more snug fit, adding a bit of girth and no substantial length. This turned out to be the correct call.

Once the package arrived, I was pleased to find it was made of a nice soft silaskin material and fit perfectly. Now I just had to wait for a playtime opportunity to arise and work out how to introduce it.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and we’re getting into it, I teased her, gave her oral and fucked her for a while before saying I had a new toy to try and she needed to trust me, which she smirked and agreed to.

I put my back to her and retrieved the sheath from my drawer, applied a liberal amount of lube to the inside and slid it over my already hard member (it has a ring at the base that anchors it to your balls), then applied more lube to the outside before slipping back under the covers without letting her see what I’d done.

She was on her back, so I climbed on top kissing my way up her body before allowing my now enhanced member to rest against her smooth pussy. It was at this point that she let out a bit of an “oh” and asked what was going on there. I sat up allowing her to see the object of interest and started rubbing it up and down her lips. While slightly hesitant she was clearly curious and more than a little excited by what I had in store for her.

Adding a bit more lube directly to her pussy, I was surprised when she reached down and grabbed my sheathed cock and began directing it to her opening (she was obviously keener than I thought she would be). I had to go very slowly … inch by inch, she was taking it, and although it was clearly a bit of a struggle and she had to stop me from going full length, it was an amazing sight and her moans of pleasure enhanced the experience immensely.

I was really concerned that the sheath would prevent myself from getting enough stimulation, but that turned out to be wrong. Between the visual of watching my wife take a bigger than usual cock, her moans of pleasure and the even tighter than usual grip her pussy had on me, we were both cumming intensely in no time at all.

We used it again just the other day, but this time I came to bed with it already fitted on my cock and although I had to still start a little slow, she was relaxed and soon enough, was comfortable with me plunging it into her dripping pussy all the way. She added the wand to the mix and it was actually quite a challenge for me to hold back without shooting my load too quickly. Her orgasm lasted ages and was running through her in waves of pleasure. All in all, a fantastic experience for both of us. Highly recommended!

I have included a couple of pictures of the sheath I purchased… if anyone is looking for something similar, I give this a full 5 stars.
Attached Thumbnails
2021-07-27 23.26.13-cleaned.jpg   2021-07-27 23.26.36-cleaned.jpg  

Old 07-28-2021, 10:30 AM

Default Mine

I bought one for myself and the wife, I have obviously gone too big, 8'' and about 2'' girth. We tried it when we had a bit of drunk on board and being a little clumsy it didn't go down too great.. I really want to try it again but she's not at all interested.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fuck her suck her tits For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2021, 12:11 PM

We have two: one is like the version posted about above. It’s a thin sleeve that ends up basically being a thick condom. It’s ok for a starter… the second one tho is a full on hollow dildo that slides over my cock and is secured by a loop around my balls. It’s about 9 inches long and very thick. When I wear it I can’t feel a thing so I get off on watching my wife get stretched out by this big cock I’m wearing and her orgasms! 😁😁😁
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to unawarewife For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2021, 02:28 AM

Thanked 5,817 Times in 786 Posts
Default Awesome, but take it slow

I bought one too. We don’t use it all the time, but bring it out when she’s really worked up and almost insatiable. I’m average length and a bit on the thick side so I didn’t want one that added too much more girth. The one I bought, similar to the OP and his pictures. Adds about 2”, so 8” in total and a little bit more thickness.

We had been roleplaying about her getting new cock, and a bigger guy specifically. I didn’t tell her about my purchase until I was ready to use it. I put her blindfold on (she loves that game) and started in doggy. Then I told her my bigger friend was going to finish. She knew we were playing but still was excited. I put on the extender and told her he was going to fuck her. She felt something different to start and asked me if I was using a dildo on her. I mumbled in a different voice that I was a friend. She could feel my hands on her ass as I started pushing in.

Once I got past my usual limit she tensed a bit and I told her in that other voice to just relax. It took a minute or two of gradual pushing to get the extra in. By that time, she was going wild and telling “my friend” how much she loved his big cock. Unlike OP, I could feel a lot through the product, and like him, the sight of seeing her with a bigger cock was intense. She came really hard which set my rocks off too. As we were recovering, she told me she wasn’t sure what I did, but we need to keep that in our games. She didn’t think she could take all thst every time, but it was fun.

Don’t use it every tim, but once in a while. Especially if she’s tipsy or other situations fired her up - like some of our skinny dipping episodes. Worth a try if you want to try a change of pace.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2021, 03:06 AM

Awesome Hornyinde!

I absolutely could feel with the sleeve on too. I think it was another poster that couldn't.

My next task is to have her ride me while I'm wearing it, I want to see just how hard she goes on it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2021, 09:50 AM

Sorry for misidentification, glad you could feel inside the sleeve like I could. Damn, these are great products.

I think you are right about getting her to ride you. The first couple times we used it, similar scenario as first time I described. Dark, blindfold, mystery guy with big cock. She did tell me once she wanted to meet my friend again and she got more aggressive and pushed me on my back and lowered herself on it/me.

Until you can see your conservative wife take charge and really want the bigger size, you haven’t seen it all. She’s usually not that aggressive and I like it when she does.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman23455 View Post
When you cum, I’m assuming it stays in the toy?
With the one I have, yes. But I believe you can also get ones with an open end. Interestingly, mine states specifically that it is not to be used as a contraceptive, but I expect that is just a legal technicality.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2021, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Interesting! I may have to dabble in one of these! Like you say, watching the mrs take larger and being stretched out I think will be a huge turn on
Absolutely! Also, with this design at least, the extra girth means it's like back when she was 18, and I took her virginity (super tight).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2021, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Amazing! I’m super hard just thinking about this now! I feel a love honey expenditure coming on! Haha!
Not sure if they carry the one I got. Amazon for the win.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2021, 10:40 PM

Default Buy one

Yes, mine you cum inside it. Like other poster said, not technically a condom from a legal perspective. Trust me, if it fits the way mine does, you will feel her tightness and you will cum hard.

If you or wife is wondering how she will look or feel with a bigger cock in her this is a must. I can’t say enough how wild my wife went with this bigger cock inside her. The bonus is that it is you too. I got mine from Adam and Eve, but I’m sure same or very similar from Amazon also.

Let us know how she reacts and what you think after you’ve tried it out in her.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

2m:37s

04-01-2010
yt1s com Slingshot ride The best boobs

5m:24s

06-19-2021
20160903 075816 on Vimeo

1m:05s

01-08-2017
jap gym

0m:55s