Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2022, 12:59 PM

Thanked 8,372 Times in 330 Posts
Default Questions re Dual penetration

If you have ever tried it, what does it feel like for the men involved and the woman?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2022, 01:46 PM

Thanked 8,372 Times in 330 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
Not tried same hole but dp is really sensual. Both holes are really tight and your penis is stimulated by the other in the other hole. It's hard for both men to hold off coming quickly but the lady cums quickly most times too. It's hard to get rythm and the possitions you have to get yourself in are awkward. It's sexy fun though. I personally prefer spit roast.
Thanks, I've often wondered if the men can feel each other next door. My Mrs absolutely loves anal, she says it feels sensitive and intimate.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2022, 01:49 PM

Thanked 4,766 Times in 427 Posts

I have done it several times with several different women. I am not gay nor have I ever had any inclinations. With that said, I enjoy the feeling of being inside of her and I can feel his penis as it moves in her other hole. There have been times I had to pull out so I didn't cum too quickly. Of all the women I have done it with, they all loved it and said they want to do it again.

Funny story. The woman I am with now enjoys it also. About a month ago her and I was at a bar having drinks and she was talking to a guy we met that night sitting on the other side of her. As she kept talking to him and almost ignoring me. After a few drinks I said something to her. Something along the line of, Hey, You came here with me. She said, Shut up Im trying to get a double penetration here. lol I couldn't help but laugh. nothing happened but she still wants one.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:06 PM

Thanked 58,979 Times in 2,257 Posts

My $0.02.
Make sure both guys have already cum at least once, helps with the problem of being over stimulated and cumming too soon.
Unless the lady is really experienced with and appreciative of anal, put the smaller guy at the back door.
Lube, lube, lube.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2022, 01:19 PM

Thanked 4,094 Times in 408 Posts

Done it many times with the wife and a few other women. Always very fun.
Old 03-05-2022, 10:35 AM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts
Default Not yet.

One of my wife's fantasies is two men, both buried in her pussy. It hasn't happened yet, but its a possibility.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2022, 05:59 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default She made it work

My GF told me that before we met she tried taking in two at once. One guy (her then-boyfriend) lying on his back, she lying down on her back on top of him, with his cock coming up her crotch and into her pussy, 2nd guy, just a friend with a long cock, on top, face-to-face with his cock going straight into her from above. Said they couldn't get the rhythm right, and bottom guy (the BF) kept slipping out. So the guys switched positions, putting the friend with the longer cock on the bottom. It wasn't until she herself turned over (facing down), with her ass slightly up, that she was able to get both cocks in her pussy together. But the friend with the long cock, now on the bottom, kept cumming almost right away and couldn't get hard enough to put it back in. They tried again the next day, with the same result, so she and her BF replaced him with a different friend. And four more until they got it right.

(By the way, I eventually met each of these fellows. My GF told me all this so that if I ever learned of these experiments it would be from her.) Anyway, she found that having the two guys that were fucking her alternate their thrusting gave her the best feeling, one pushing in while the other pulled back. They worked on this each night for about a week until they got the rhythm just right to all 3 cum at the same time. Then she'd have the guest pull out and go to sleep with only BF's cock still inside her.

Said that once the thrill of having two dicks inside her at the same time wore off, she didn't need to do it anymore. She also said that with two dicks inside her, neither one really touched her clit, and it was too crowded to put her own hand there. She loved the double-dose of semen, and said that since she hand-picked each participant she never felt dirty or promiscuous. Most importantly, she could actually feel the two cocks moving around inside her, and that's the part she knew most of her lady friends would be asking about.

So that experiment involved the woman who later became my GF fucking six different men, all of whom she later introduced me to.

Last edited by MFN; 03-05-2022 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Corrections to spelling
Old 03-05-2022, 08:34 PM

Was that two in the pussy or one pussy and one ass?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2022, 06:13 PM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

My experience was a long time ago. For me, the idea of it was hotter than actually doing it. I think that is why some of the guys mentioned in this thread came so fast... the build is intense, but for me, I felt like we needed an air traffic controller to keep things moving along

I don't want this to sound rude, but the M of the couple I was with needed to be a little bigger for it to work well for us. The best position we found was with one of the guys on their back at the edge of the bed. His wife was laid back on the guy's chest lying down (reverse cowgirl), and the other guy stood and did his thing. The guy on the bottom and the woman had to stay pretty much still, or it was like a can of snakes.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 5.08.20 PM.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2022, 08:20 AM

Ex gf was always up for trying anything once. 1st DP she said grossed here out feeling the 2 guys rubbing off each other through the thin skin between ass and vagina. I dont think she was in to at least one of the guys which might have been part of the issue. She was 19 and experimenting and the guy she was secretly seeing was older, mid 40s. Its was him that introduced the 2nd guy, and old friend, who hadnt been met before. She never wanted to do a DP with them again so let both of them do her in the ass separately. Seems this was a new experience for both of these guys have not don anal before. When I started dating her we had a lot of fun but not with another guy involved, another girl twice. The things is, she loved using a butt plug or vibe and while I was in one hole she always wanted a toy in the other. So it wasnt that se didnt like DP, I think she needed to be really in to both guys like she was dating both.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pawny For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015
Jpknmail

0m:50s

05-28-2017
b strasse 10 s