uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2024, 02:59 PM

Default Being voyeured

It was summer after freshman year of college, I was a year into an fwb with my high school friend Leanne. We just said we were allowed to date others as our colleges were 600 miles apart. But we got together on every break as much as we could. We had hooked up just before our high school graduation and that summer was great. She tutored me in the fine art of cunnilingus so that when I was off at college I had no issues providing women with pleasure. She also worked on her oral skills and got over her aversion to swallowing cum. Although our sex life was only oral, we were both good at pleasuring each other.

Summer started great, the last part of June her parents were on vacation so we met up at her house most days. My dad was only working 50% and he and my mom would got to Florida when he was off, so we had my house for the month of July. In August things got complicated, all the parents were at home, it was too hot and buggy to go to our outside spots, and Leanne was really skittish about doing to much in the car. We'd make out and I'd feel her up, but she seriously resisted anything below the waist. So a week in or so I was getting pretty frustrated, Leanne knew that after we were together I was going home and jerking off a couple of times.

Anyway, I'm over at my friend's house, his older sister and another girl were besties with Leanne. One day, the friend asked me how Leanne was, I said fine and she replied, "we know, by the way". I said really? She said Leanne had told them back when it started. She then followed up with a comment like "I hear this month has been pretty slow". I agreed, then Scott's sister said I could invite Leanne over and we could have some time at her house. I was all for that, so I called Leanne and we agreed to meet at Scott's the next day. I got there around 2, Annette and Judy were in the living room and Annette told me Leanne was up in her room. So I went upstairs, Leanne and I went into what was an old sleeping porch that had been remodeled into a four season room. Two bedrooms opened onto it through sets of french doors. We drew the curtains on the french doors, closed them, and jumped on each other.

We had each other's clothes off in no time and took turns pleasuring each other. I had her sit on my face, then she had me straddle her. After I came, I worked my way down her body and ate her out, when she was done she rolled me over and sucked me off again. Round three was her sitting on a chair with me kneeling in front of her. After she was done we switched places and she started seeing to my needs. So I was leaning back in the chair, her head was bobbing up and down a million miles a minute and I noticed something move in the corner of my eye. My eyes were half closed from the pleasure I was getting and I looked over and realized Annette and Judy were watching us. I had no idea how long they had been there. I admit it kind of turned me on, but I also decided I was going to give them a finale to remember.

After I came, I pulled Leanne up so she was lying across my lap and started finger banging her as hard and fast as I could. I was also alternating between kissing her and licking and sucking her nipples. She started making some noise after a minute or so and I just kept it up as hard as I could. She eventually started moaning and got pretty loud and eventually switched over to "Oh God" and just outright yelling. I kept it up after she came and she had a couple more pretty thunderous orgasms. She finally asked me to stop, so I let her catch her breath. I stood up and told her to kneel in front of me, open her mouth, and stick her tongue out. I moved in front of her and told her to jerk me off onto her tongue. She took the whole load and held it in her mouth, moving it around with her tongue. Finally, I told her to swallow it and she did. We laid down on the floor and cuddled for a while, I got hard again so she sucked me off one last time before we got dressed and left.

I never told Leanne about Annette and Judy watching us, nor did I say anything to them. I did feel like they looked at me a little differently after that afternoon.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Blonde1 Video 001

1m:16s

08-08-2010

2m:09s

10-26-2020
True Blood S1E1 pt3

0m:45s

09-21-2009
Tinymaster

5m:29s

04-28-2015