Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2020, 10:42 AM

Thanked 16,439 Times in 1,153 Posts

I know my neighbors very well.

At the old house, I had to take a dark alley out to the main road. One day, after living there many years, I saw a light on that I had never seen before, so of course I turn my head and look. the neighbor woman (very young for a homeowner, like 23yo) was completely naked in her bathroom with the shades open putting on make up. I only saw for a second as I drove by, but it was long enough. Incredibly fit, perfect B cup breasts with the slightest droop. Very long wet dark hair, huge bush, very large very dark areolas. I never saw that light on ever again.

Current house. Lots of sightings. We have an attic bedroom, and we used to see the neighbor couple in their bedroom mess around A LOT with their shades open. We saw the wife in bras and underwear all the time, and we saw the husband in boxers. They knew, too, because they always closed the shades just at the moment of taking off her bra or more. One night, though, I went upstairs and saw their light on. She was topless. Longest nipples in the world. And her breasts were waaaay smaller than her bras and tops let on. She put on a pj top and left. I figure since our light wasn't on, she figured she was safe. I still don't know if she knew I saw her. She must have noticed our light turn on. Not sure.

We have another neighbor who opens her bathroom shades in the morning. Hard to see in, but sometimes if it's overcast you can see quite a bit. She often forgets to close them at night. Usually I just see her and her (legal) daughter going to the bathroom, but that's gross and not a turn on for me. I have seen the mom almost topless, but her back was to me and she turned off the light and walked out. I have seen the daughter topless. I walked by our window just as she was closing the shades, facing the window. I saw the bottom of her large breasts and stomach just as she was closing the shades.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-03-2020 at 02:23 AM.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:13 PM

I don't know if this fits here. I knew my neighbors for aver 15 years. I remarried after being widowed ( she died at age 31 of cancer) and my new wife, late 30's, like to sun topless in my back yard. She wasn't shy. Anyway, my neighbor came out one day when she was sunning and started doing yard work, occasionally looking over at my topless wife. Later that day, his wife came out and we talked a bit. I asked her if she was upset about her husband seeing my wife topless.

She responded "hell no, that's the most yard work he's done in years". She smiled and told me it would be great if Sharon (my wife) could lay out a couple times a week, as she had a whole list of things for her husband to do in the yard.
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to steve5061 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2020, 12:53 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve5061 View Post
I don't know if this fits here. I knew my neighbors for aver 15 years. I remarried after being widowed ( she died at age 31 of cancer) and my new wife, late 30's, like to sun topless in my back yard. She wasn't shy. Anyway, my neighbor came out one day when she was sunning and started doing yard work, occasionally looking over at my topless wife. Later that day, his wife came out and we talked a bit. I asked her if she was upset about her husband seeing my wife topless.

She responded "hell no, that's the most yard work he's done in years". She smiled and told me it would be great if Sharon (my wife) could lay out a couple times a week, as she had a whole list of things for her husband to do in the yard.
I'm very sorry to hear about your first wife, but that sure is a funny story!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2020, 10:17 PM

Thanked 1,363 Times in 72 Posts
Default Back in the 70's

We lived in Big Spring next to a couple that the husband was in the Air Force. One night during the summer I was working on a wheel on my boat. I was about 15 feet from their bedroom window which had the shades open. She(Debbie) came home from somewhere and she saw me working on the boat wheel. She came over and talked to me for a few minutes before she went inside. About 10 minutes later the light came on in the bedroom and she walked in. She went to stand in front of the dresser mirror, now I know she knew I was outside the window. Anyway she spent the next 30 minutes taking clothes off and putting clothes on. It was like she was modeling them for me. She had probably full B or small C breast with beautiful long nipples that were as hard as rocks. Finally she put on a T shirt and a pair of panties and turned the light off as she walked out. It was a few years and we had moved to another town before I told my wife. Surprisingly she said she knew because Debbie told her. On top of that she said Debbie wanted to have a threesome with us. I finally asked my wife if she and Debbie had ever got together? At first she declined to answer but she finally said no they didn't. I have always wondered.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:20 AM

Thanked 29,767 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default my neighbor

We moved into our newly built home so our back yard had no fence between homes. My neighbor has a college daughter who lived at home.

One Saturday even with family over I walked by our kitchen window ( we have a section that extends out) and saw my neighbors daughter in her room. I had never noticed this for the 3 months we had been living in the house

well she was on her bed and as I looked over she took off her top and started to caress her rirs and nipples. turned out she was web canning with someone.

Now the daughter is 19 and slim build and as her dad says she's not too smart.I've watched her several times come out of the shower and get ready for bed. I'veseen her tight ass and small tits over the summer months.

We built a fence so it's stopped.
Old 04-22-2020, 10:59 AM

Thanked 5,788 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post

Now the daughter is 19 and slim build and as her dad says she's not too smart.I've watched her several times come out of the shower and get ready for bed. I'veseen her tight ass and small tits over the summer months.

We built a fence so it's stopped.
I would encourage you to lower that section of fence! Lol
Old 04-23-2020, 08:13 AM

Thanked 3,062 Times in 121 Posts

We have a rental house on our property. Located about 50 yards to the west of our kitchen.

We usually rent it to college kids, with a maximum of four.

Here's the kicker. It's always guys, never girls that rent the place and I think I know why.

My wife cleans house in the nude. Full nude with the windows open in the evening. She scrubs the kitchen floor on her hands and knees. The sliding glass patio door and a couple of big windows open to the west.

She's tall, has short blond hair and though she's in her 60's now, still has a tight, athletic body. Honestly, she could be 30. We built the rental when she was 44 and looked like a fitness model. Think Denise Austin crossed with Annette Benning.

Not only doesn't she care that the boys get a full view, she gets horny when she knows they're watching.

I've noticed that the guys have had friends over every Tuesday night for years now. That's cleaning night.

Her show lasts a few hours.

I can occasionally catch the glint of binoculars or a spotting scope in the night light from the rental. I've even spotted a few brave guys behind the hedge just 20 feet from the house.

I've often wondered how many have seen her put on the show. I have tons of pics of her cleaning and I'll bet there are a few from long range out there taken by them.

Our rental is never vacant and spoken for a couple of years in advance.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:07 PM

Thanked 5,204 Times in 367 Posts

We lived next door to a couple. Wife was hot. Brunette. Italian. Loved to sunbathe and get really brown in her back yard which was visible from our back bedroom. One day i came home at lunch and she was tanning face down topless. She didnt know I was home and figured if I waited she would move and i might get a glimpse. It took almost an hour... i was late back to work... but eventually she rolled on her back, sat up facing me at 25 yards with lovely little white tits against her tanned torso. She reached for her bikini top so her breasts fell forward. Good ruby colored nipples. Once she put her top on I made a point to go into the back yard.(no fence) and say hi. She chatted for a second, her in her tiny bikini and me thinking about those white bits I had just seen.
Old 04-23-2020, 02:10 PM

Thanked 26,561 Times in 1,277 Posts

I got busted looking a little too long. Just a white picket fence between our house and the neighbor, the wife, Sandy, not a model, buy a pretty lady with a nice figure. I was in the backyard stripping the rain gutters so I could paint them, Sandy came out, said hello, set up her folding lounger and laid out to get some sun. She had on a mom bikini, brief enough to be sexy, but not too brief to be immodest.

I kept one eye on her, it made my job a lot more pleasant, because of the many trees, she kept moving her setup to stay in the sun. She moved to a spot where I could just stare, she was facing the other way, I was thinking she was enjoying giving a show as much as I enjoyed watching it. I had a ball game on the radio on my headset, so I was up on a ladder, scrapping, staring and listening. I didn't hear Sandy's husband, Hank, come out, or that he was trying to say something to me. All he saw was the pervert next door staring at his wife in her bikini. He finally got my attention, looked a little annoyed with me, and asked my some innocuous question.

He went over, spoke to Sandy and she went inside shortly after. I like to think she was turned on by giving a show and Hank took her inside and banged her, but he likely just fussed at her.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:57 AM

Thanked 4,519 Times in 477 Posts

When I was in my 20s me and my first wife lived on the lower floor of a older apartment building. There was this one girl that was sort of chunky that lived right above us. One morning when I was getting into my car which was parked across the street I heard her yelling good morning to me and when I turned around to look there she was half way hanging out the window. She had nothing on at all and her big tits were swaying back n fourth as she moved around. A week after this she tried to get me to fuck her while her boyfriend was at work. My wife was visiting her mother at the time. She was no where near my type so I had no interest in fucking her and once she seen that I was never bothered by her again.

Last edited by daskers; 04-24-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Tags
daughter, neighbor, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
couple66

1m:15s

08-29-2018
cg reach

2m:50s

02-27-2017
unknown australias next model

0m:31s

11-22-2008