uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2016, 11:48 PM

Default The Last Massage

3 years ago a Foot Spa opened in the ground floor of my office building. Intrigued by it's "off the radar" location, kind of tucked off in the back with only a small neon "open" sign, I decided to visit one afternoon after work when I had nowhere to go. This is a big shopping area, very affluent, and the spa seemed to occupied by all women getting foot treatments, pedicures, etc.

I was greeted by a chunky old Asian woman in her late 50's and she asked me if I wanted 'foot massage' and I ask if I could get a body massage. She says 'oooooh, yessss, come, come" and leads me past about two dozen reclining lounge chairs - about half of which were occupied by middle-aged and older women getting foot and leg massages, and into a room curtained off by some thin curtains in the back.

Inside this back area there were 4 massage rooms and the bathrooms, and she led me into one of the rooms and prepped the table and said "here, here" and she gave me a smile and left, closing the curtain. I took off my clothes and covered with a towel and sat on the edge of the table hoping she would *not* be the one giving me a massage.

In walks Ming - she's about 25 wearing a tight t-shirt that is thin and plain white so I can see her pink bra underneath. She has on a pair of pink and blue leggings that are really tight and she is smokin' hot. Her long hair is pulled up into a messy ponytail and she has on some cute little blue-framed glasses. She smiles, gives me a hug, and holds her hand out for my towel and I roll over.

The next hour is filled with an awesome massage and then just an absolute brutal teasing of my ass, my balls, my asshole, and the base of my shaft. Finally she says to 'turn ova' and asks me playfully if I wants more time - I'd asked for the hour so I obviously said yes. Here the massage was basically over and she teased the hell out of me again, lightly rubbing all over my body while keeping my boner covered with a small washcloth. She was on my balls, my shaft, the tip, everything - but she would *not* grab it and go. It was brutal. Finally she quit, got some hot towels, wiped me down, and guided me out with a smile.

I went back about once every other month, and it was the same thing every time - no happy ending but a brutal tease that was both relaxing and exhilarating at the same time. After a year or so she started letting me rub her legs and ass, and after another year I started to play with her tits. Finally I started getting her pants down and her top up, but still no hand job. She had a sexy black beaver with those long straight Asian pubs and her little B-cup tits were firm and fun to pay with.

One day, just as the same, I came in and we went through the same teasing game. As I was on my back and nearing my 90 minutes, she pulled her pants down and asked "more time please?" I said yes and she moved closer to where I could start fingering her - the first time she'd let me do that, but I rubbed her clit for a good 10 minutes as she smiled and pulled a leg up onto the table alongside me to give me better access. Lo and behold after a good bit, she grabbed my cock and started stroking me. Eventually, with her legs down on her ankles, she sat on me with her bra above her tits and her pussy right still in full view, and gave me a most wonderful handjob. I exploded buckets and she giggled a lot as she finished milking me out and cleaning me up.

I could NOT wait until my next appointment, but unfortunately I was traveling a lot and it was the holidays, so when I got back by my office about a month later, my old friend the 50+ mamasan told me when I came in "Ming go back to China. She no come back." Just like that it was over. The mamasan says "Sophie give you good massage, like Ming" but she was fat, around 40+, tiny tits, and not much of a looker. Truth be told, she was even less shy than Ming and she worked me over really good on the very first visit (permission granted by mamasan I guess) but it was just not the same.

Now I know that Ming knew she all along she was leaving and that extra effort was her "goodbye" for my last massage. I may never see her again, but I think of her often!

Keep in mind, this is just s standard store-front foot massage place in an affluent area of town in a major shopping district, and always busy with your typical upper-middle to high-class female in there getting foot massage and pedicures inside. I rarely saw another male in there - though one time I did need to pee during my massage and I saw one of the other rooms had the curtain open just slightly, and a lady was in there on her back having her head massaged and she was buck naked.

Ya never know...
Old 07-08-2016, 10:49 AM

Thanked 25,930 Times in 1,443 Posts
Default Reminds me of Singapore

When I lived in Malaysia 1976-1981, I would get down to Singapore once or twice a year. There was a massage parlor in an older non-descript building. You had to know where it was and how to get to it in the building. It had been recommended to me by a friend. There weren't any signs (in Singapore it was always best to avoid official notice of illicit activities). You had to negotiate a rabbit warren of hallways to find it. It had a local clientele rather than tourists. If there had ever fire been a it would have been a disaster because nobody would have been able to find their way out.

Anyway, there was a masseuse name Elsie who I always asked for. She always spent time gently ticking my perineum and would then include a rimjob before the happy ending. This was a decade before it became an expected part of encounters with masseuses in Southeast Asia.

Sadly, one time I arrived to find that she had left town. I tried to few other masseuses, but none were as good as her. After a while, I stopped going there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 10:27 AM

Thanked 3,748 Times in 193 Posts
Default Asian massage

My massage occurred about 3 years ago while I was living in the NE part of the US. A friend of mine recommended this massage therapist named Yo to work out the kinks in my lower back and thighs. The lady worked out of her home which she occupied with her college aged kids. Yo was in her late 40s, small frame, not thin but not fat and with hanging B cup tits. She wasn't super attractive but was nice enough to look at.
On my first visit I was asked to go into the small room to remove my clothes and lie down on the table with a thin blanket covering me. I removed all my clothes and lay down. Yo came in and pushed the blanket down to the crack of my ass and was working on the lower back. Afterwards she was working on my thighs with the top of me covered as well as one leg. Yo asked me to turn over which I did but the blanket fell off part way through the thigh massage. Yo put the blanket back on me without a word but the blanket fell off (i did this intentionally the second time). Yo said "I'm so sorry about the blanket" so I responded "if you are okay you can leave the blanket off as I'm kind of hot with it on" She smiled and took the blanket away. She continued with the thigh massage but was now working on the inner part of the thigh. Using her elbow to massage my inner thigh, she occasionally touched my penis with her arm. My dick started to grow but she ignored eye contact with my private parts. That was it for the first appointment.

On the second appointment a week later she started the massage and again the blanket fell off so she asked if I wanted the blanket or was I okay to be totally naked with no coverage. Of course I said no blanket please. She was working on the inner thigh again and she "accidentally touched my penis with her arm more often than the last time. I had a full blown woodie. She notices it and made the comment "I'm sorry if I accidentally touched you down there." I said it was my pleasure to fell so good. We talked a fair bit while she massaged and I found out she divorced her lazy husband 4 years prior. She hasn't dated since he divorce as she was too busy working. I also found out she hadn't been touched in the 4 years since by a man or herself. Near the end of the massage I continued to have the woodie. She asked me if I wanted her. Oh hell of course I said yes. She removed her clothes in front of me (no bra was worn) and I began to fondle her breasts. Eventually I had her on the massage table and began to finger her pussy which had a forest of hair. I slide one finger in her pussy and she moaned and asked me to take it slow as there hasn't been anything in there for many years. I took it slow and with one finger was fingering her slowly to the rhythm of quiet moans. I then went for the big plunge and slide my hard on at the entrance to her pussy. Was she ever soaked! As I pushed the first inch of my cock into her pussy she grimaced in pain. I asked if I should stop and she said no don't stop but take it really slow. With that cue I was stoking her pussy with my cock inch by inch. By the third inch she asked if I'd not push any more of my cock in her as it hurt a lot. Gotta say that she had cobwebs down there as she was tighter than a virgin. I fucked her with only three inches of my cock and I've gotta say I came pretty quickly. I continued to fuck her until she came to a large resounding moan (her kids were upstairs).
Next visit was 2 weeks later
Old 07-18-2016, 11:42 PM

Thanked 79,253 Times in 2,669 Posts

I have had hundreds of massages in SE Asia over the decades and they all had a "happy ending", most of them a very happy ending. Rarely have I had time or opportunity to take photos but once in Bangkok my Thai host arranged for me to document the event. The girl was friendly and professional but a little shy at first. Here are some snaps.
Attached Thumbnails
Pos1.jpg   Pos3.jpg  

Pos7.jpg   Pos10.jpg  

Pos14.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ama inter 061

2m:22s

09-21-2018
two asses

7m:15s

03-10-2017
nicki lynn aycox