uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2022, 03:21 AM

Thanked 26,561 Times in 1,277 Posts
Default Does your SO allow a voyeur to have his fun?

No talking about a creepy peeping Tom, but a guy getting a nice view of her nudity. For instance, my wife used to shop at a local boutique owned by a young couple, the changing room curtain wouldn't close all the way, she knew he would get a glimpse of her topless or just in panties, but she liked showing off, so they both got a little treat.

Recently she went to an oil change place where you stay in your car, they clean you windshield, so she pretended to be looking at her phone, her knees spread apart so the attendant got a nice show. I love it when she tells me what a naughty girl she has been, but if it arouses her, it arouses me.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:57 PM

My girlfriend was not a skirt type of girl before. She did wear skirt but very rare. She started wearing skirt because I told her I love seeing girls wearing skirts, especially short ones. Therefore, she will no wear safety shorts under skirt like many other Asian girls do. And I also brain wash her already about how no harm underwear being seen by others under skirt.

Months ago we went to a museum. It was a hot day so she wore a nice denim skirt. In the museum there’s a section where they have many tropical plants and butterflies, and they build a giant glass box of 4 floors allowing guests walking in. To maintain the capacity inside, guests form line around the glass wall. While waiting, I raised my head seeing people inside leaned on fences and thinking, if they wore skirts then I could see clearly from below. Then when it’s our turn getting in, I asked my girlfriend to stand at the spot for me to take pictures. Took me around 3-5 minutes. After, I told her that people from the line below could probably see her upskirt. Surprisingly she told me she knew what I was thinking, and she did see several guys kept looking up when she was next to the fences. No joking I got instantly hard in my pants.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:56 PM

Thanked 12,185 Times in 453 Posts

A couple of times with my ex-wife.

The "main" one was at a nudist resort. She was standing bent over, applying sunscreen while I was in the bathroom. When I came out, I saw a dude looking directly up her apple while a sh!t-eating grin on his face; and I darted across the pool to alert my wife she was being gawked at. Her surprising response was to stick her butt out even more; making her cookie even more visible. I asked her "WTF?!" and she simply replied that she had "nothing to hide."

Her purpose was not so much to give the voyeur "a show"; as an "act of defiance." She wasn't going to let some "random dude" cause her to get self-conscious. I've seen women at the nude beach do the same thing. Whether the voyeurs understand this as a "F.U!" is yet to be determined lol!.
Old 11-12-2022, 04:15 PM

Thanked 1,702 Times in 139 Posts
Default Safest ways to show your wife off naked?

I love showing my wife off, but I'm a little nervous about the implications. My wife is beautiful, and if she's voyuered on camera I worry that she could definitely spread.

We've gone to the nude beach a few times, but it was sometimes hard to enjoy because I was sure (still am) that surely a man SOMEWHERE on the beach was filming her.

What are some situations you guys have got your wives/gf's naked in -- allowing men to enjoy her naked body -- without the possibility of them filming and exposing her on the web? I've thought about getting a hotel with glass windows and flashing passerbys. That's pretty fleeting though. I've fantasized about her doing amatuer hour at a strip club in a city we've never been. That could work if there is a cellphone collection front door policy?

Any ideas? TLDR; love to expose my wife to man, but don't want to risk her being exposed on the web.
Old 11-18-2022, 08:22 PM

Thanked 26,056 Times in 2,754 Posts
Default wife

my wife wves to window voyeurs when we are at hotels.... a NYC trip 5 yrs ago was the best, when the office bld accross the street were showing number ratings of her performance against the windows....10,9,8, etc.

She really got into fucking against & in front of the hotel window....
Old 12-01-2022, 11:07 PM

Just last week I and my wife went for some shopping. There’s a little Japanese store in mall where they sell some interesting stuff and some girls’ stuff my wife love. The store is small, isles are closed together which can barely let two people get through side by side. Before we entered the shop I already noticed a young lady having pony tail wearing dress, next to her was a guy, maybe her friend or boyfriend, wearing baseball cap and face mask. When my wife did her browsing, I just can’t help myself giving quick glance to the young lady because she has such nice pair of legs. Then I saw her male buddy quickly slipped his phone under her skirt behind her back. I told my wife about this and we both saw that guy doing it again. Maybe the lady knew maybe she didn’t. Suddenly an evil idea came, I asked my wife if she wanted to have some fun. She knew what I was thinking. I asked her to play an unaware lady browsing in the store and see if the fish got hooked.

My wife was wearing a slightly over knee length denim skirt. Denim is a relatively hard material, so that if my wife bends over, the tail part of the skirt would stay up high, which if the skirt was short enough, people behind her would have a great look. After we started the action, I walked away first to left my wife alone but secretly kept my eyes on her. At the same time she pretended looking at the bottom shelf so the pose was ready.
He took a quick look to my wife’s direction and then look back to his girl, then looked at my wife again and then looked to me. He must have such a fight within his mind. My wife even text me asking how’s thing going. He waited about five minutes and started getting closed to where my wife was. I had to switch to the next isle to have a better look. He stood behind my wife looking at the shelf on the opposite side, and then stick his phone under her skirt for about a second. I thought he would walk back but he didn’t. He checked his phone right next to my wife and stick it back under the skirt again. There’s a wrong move I made. I text my wife telling her that he finally did it. The notification sound scared him away.

After we left the store I asked her how she feels, she said she waited for so long and had no idea what was happening behind her. Maybe next time if similar thing happen I should film it down so my wife could know, and cool for me to have a review after home.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
spy my young sister

4m:20s

08-03-2013
MWBonus04

0m:57s

07-16-2005
HousePeep107

4m:27s

03-29-2008
Date Gee Let Me Creampie Her