Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2011, 04:07 PM

Thanked 2,006 Times in 131 Posts
Default My wife and her lover re-meet

Some time ago (many years) wife had a lover. It was a fantastic time for us both. This is a story – but there are some bits that based on some true events.

A few days ago, we were heading out in the car and we spotted her ex lover walking down the street. We had not seen him for ages in the village – but we kind of knew he was about. He had not contacted my wife since they had drifted apart – and she was never sure about contacting him as it would maybe appear she was chasing him.

I tried to encourage her to send a message or even call him. It was just us two in the car so there was no problem. As always she resisted the idea.

Later that day, she surprised me by saying that she had sent him a text but as yet there had been no reply. Sadly the day moved on with no apparent reply.

That evening the kids were due to be out, staying the night at a friends house. My mind had been racing about the idea of her ex contacting us, the situation was ideal.
By early evening we were preparing dinner and the kids were getting ready to head out. The wife said that she would run the kids over to their friends, so I could relax and have a glass of wine.

After dinner, the kids packed and off they went. I settled down infront of the computer to catch up on the cuck scenes, and waited for the wife to return. I heard her arrive and she asked if I wanted some more wine. I called down “yes please”

When she brought it up to me she had a big smile on her face.

“Listen please, lover is here, I picked him up.
Would you mind staying up here and give us some time ?” she asked.

I was dressed but my cock did a massive twitch of delight.
“Of course, ANYTHING you want, just let me know” I replied.

“Well, you always said you wanted to be dressed up a bit when I was having fun – infact you did it once if I recall, well I suggest you chose a thong and wear it.
But nothing else.
If we want to step out for a smoke I will have told lover how you are dressed and then its up to you if you come down for a smoke or not”……

She smiled in that wondrous mischievous way that meant that this could be a lot of fun and with her permission.

She left me with a large glass of wine and she headed back downstairs to lover…..

I headed to our bedroom and raided the underwear drawer for one of the delicious, lacy but tight thongs. I managed to get it one before I had reached erection and now the material was restricting me. I noticed I was already dripping a bit.

I could hear nothing from my location upstairs but could only imagine what could hopefully be starting.

I went online to some of my favourite sites, but was struggling to follow any chats. My mind was racing with ideas and hopes. I chatted to a couple of people and told them exactly what was happening at that moment… and how aroused I was. Everyone agreed that it was a magical moment for a husband to know what was occurring and even better that it was so close… and yet being kept distant from it as wife wanted the time alone…

I did hear them head outside for a smoke, but there had not been a call for me to join them. I was left upstairs looking, perving, wondering and maintaining a good starter of an erection in a very tight thong. The not knowing, the restriction and the way my mind works meant that I was having a great time…..

Some time later I heard my wife come up the stairs, she came into my office, naked and a bit flushed. She gave me a deep kiss and rested her hands on my lace covered semi-erection.

“Hows it going ?” I asked…

“Hmmm, you will see later “ was her reply…

“Lover and I would like to be alone upstairs in the bedroom. We would prefer if you were downstairs. We are going to step out for a smoke – you can come and join us but you must stay dressed as you are.”

I started to head downstairs. When I reached the living room door I noted that lover was pulling his jeans back up. He never wore underwear so I saw his tight looking ass cheeks disappear into his jeans. My wife joined us with her bed gown and we headed towards the back door. No comment was made about my state of dress, but I know I was in a mix of emotions from some embarrassment and also a massive thrill.

He now knew everything about me, and had just been naked with my wife.

As we stood outside for a smoke, not a word had been spoken. I was there dressed in a damp fronted tight thong and beside me were my wife who’s gown was semi open and her lover who had casually left his shirt undone.

I made an attempt to start a conversation – but wife just looked lovingly at me and shook her head as if to say… time to talk is later…not now.

My wife finished her smoke first and said quietly to her lover, but so I could hear… “see you upstairs in a minute…” and then she turned to me and said “…there is some ironing and cleaning to be done…There is also some more stuff on the ironing board for you to put on. We will call you if we need anything. But STAY downstairs…”

And with that she went inside, removed her robe and walked away from us naked….I watched her lovely bottom move with that delightful sexy sway and wondered if her cheeks would soon be being pounded by her lovers thighs.

Lover and I were left outside, and he said calmly…
“She has a great figure. I don’t understand why she is concerned….”

This was music to my ears as my wife has often been concerned that she was too curvy… I have always disagreed and tried to encourage her that there are a LOT of men who would like her. It was clear that her lover approved and it was also clear that she was very happy to be naked infront of him and I

Lover finished his smoke and then said….” Look, I know you guys are into the scene, so just to let you know I want to fuck her a lot. I know you like to “clean” her etc so give us some time and lets see what happens…”

He then looked directly down at my cock within the thong and smiled – “she said you would be like that…. Its good to see you are excited by all this…..”

He headed inside, removed his jeans and shirt and followed my wife upstairs….The glimpse I got of him showed a fit body and what looked to be very little pubic hair. My wife and I are always smooth and I recalled her telling me that she had shaved him once…. Maybe he had trimmed again for her for tonight. I watched as his naked bottom disappeared through the door to head upstairs to be with my wife. At that moment I was very close to ejaculating.

I moved indoors and paused. Could this really be happening ? Was I going to be lucky to actually see and be there when wife had sex with lover ? I knew I was going to be a lot closer to the action than ever before.

I moved to where the ironing was and looked at what was there. Now to match the tiny thong was a suspender belt and stockings. It took me some time to get these on – but at least with being shaven – legs and all – they went on and looked ok.

My erection was straining the lace thong and there was a definite damp patch at the front. This was a very narrow thong so the rear string was nicely very tight into my ass. I had to be careful to not touch myself as I knew I was close to the point of no return.

The mixed feelings – not least being some embarrassment - of being dressed up in a small thong infront of her lover seemed not to have bothered me too much. The thoughts of what was probably happening upstairs were certainly keeping me up.

After about 30 minutes of ironing my brain was working overtime. I sneaked to the bottom of the stairs in case I could hear anything. The stairs are too noisy to attempt going up them. I could hear some noise but it was impossible to work out what was happening – other than adult fun.

I resorted to stepping out again for another smoke to see if the cool air would calm me.

I returned to the house chores and made myself as busy as I could to pass the time. I completed the ironing and emptied the dishwasher. I noticed that there was a wash basket of clothes so sorted that out and put a washing on.

I was just folding up a towel that had been dried when I heard my wife come down the stairs and into the room with me. She was smiling, very flushed and almost skipping towards me…

“Ohh god that’s so good…” she said…. “Get down on the floor quickly.” She asked

I quickly spread the towel on the floor and lay down. Very quickly she straddled my face and I was greeted with the delicious sight of her opened and very wet vagina. As she lowered herself the tell tale signs of her lovers juice started to appear. She dropped further onto me and my tongue was into her as soon as I could.

She tasted magnificent. There is nothing to compare to the aroma and taste of a lovely freshly sexed vagina.

She had straddled me with her facing down my body so my tongue was deep into her sex and her anus was available as well. She tasted very wet, it was obvious he had made her cum many times before he had exploded. I could taste his juices now starting to flow from her.

As she was above me she said a few things about how good it had been and how she was now enjoying the post sex oral.

I knew I was not going to last long and she realised it as well… She released me from the lace thong and about 5 strokes later I shot. It was a massive release from me that reached her breasts. All this time she was rocking her vagina and anus over my tongue – allowing me deep access to the delightful tastes from inside her

I could sense that she was also building up to another release and concentrated on trying to ensure it was a good one for her. She started the deeper breathing and tensing of her muscles…. And then she shook and went rigid. The explosion of liquid from her was amazing. Powerful squeezes and a lot of liquid was expelled from her. It would be wrong to say she “squirted” but at the wondrous moment of orgasm she has always been very wet, and now this was added to with delicious taste from her lover.

I was spent, panting and enjoying the deep female taste mixed with quantities from her lover. She was breathing deeply – hopefully from the pleasure she had been having and had just received….She was still above me and I was still enjoying the view of her and the dripping juices

Whilst we were lying there I heard lover come into the room…

“Fantastic night, lets do this more often” were the words I heard….

I felt my wife lean up to him to kiss him and he caressed her naked breasts during their parting kiss.

“I think all three of us want more of this” I heard my wife say… I stated my complete agreement.

My wife moved from the position she was in laid beside me….

“Did u really enjoy tonight” she asked.

“Without a doubt” was my reply.

She offered me her now breasts that were wet from me for cleaning – which I did.

We then got up from the floor. The two of us stepped outside for a cooling off smoke.

“As long as you are sure about this – then I want to have more nights like this. I want time with lover, and then with you. You have to be certain that this is what you want.” She discussed.

We talked for a long time that night. She told me about the time she had with lover, how good the sex had been, how it was different from the sex she and I had. I explained all that I wanted. The main thing was to know she was having fun and would always be back for more with me. I did explain that I wanted to sometime actually see them have fun and would help in ANY way I could.

“Give it time” she replied…. Lover was not as yet keen for a 3-some, but he was certainly more relaxed now about my scene and things may yet get better………
The Following User Says Thank You to ukshaver001 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s

12-21-2015