Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2012, 09:04 PM

Thanked 1,360 Times in 36 Posts
Default The massage

Julie went over to Lisa's House. She did this quite often, as Lisa was one of her best friends. Lisa could be a bit dizzy and forgetful at time, but was a really good friend. Julie was working in a shop in town and Lisa had gone back to college to study beauty therapy. This meant that Lisa would often try out new techniques on Julie, which was really nice after a long day in the shop.

‘Hi Lisa.’

‘Hi Jules. Do you mind helping me out? I have an assignment to finish and need someone to practise on!’

‘No probs. What’s the crack?’ This was quite normal and Julie could expect a make-over, pedicure or something equally terrible!

‘I have a massage exam tomorrow and need to brush up on a couple of techniques,’ replied Lisa. She was glad to have such a good friend who always seemed happy to help out.

Smiling, Julie absently rubbed the back of her neck. ‘Anything to help, you know me!’

They went upstairs to Lisa’s room. It was a really nice room, originally an L-shape, but one side of the ‘L’ had been partitioned off into a separate side room, like a study, except this was used as a sitting room and for all the different beauty treatments. This was where they used to hang out. Lisa set up the massage table (she had everything!) and Julie took off her jumper and boots.

‘Jump up’ said Lisa. ‘Tonight I have to practice a full body massage, so you OK with me using the oil?’

‘No probs’ said Julie and knowing the drill, stripped down to her bra and knickers. Lisa covered her with a towel and started to gently work on the knots in her back. It was bliss and after her hard day, Julie started to become drowsy, hardly hearing what Lisa was prattling on out. She was wearing a nice black bra and knickers set, with lacy bits as frills. As Lisa put oil onto her back, Julie absently undid the bra clasp, so as not to ruin her clothes. She was still in her underwear, covered by a towel, safe with her friend and after her hard day started to drift off to sleep.

Lisa’s phone went and she vaguely recalled being asked a question about the massage and telling Lisa that it was great and go for it.

About half an hour must have passed and she woke to hear voices at the front door. Lisa was not in the room and she had been left sleeping on the massage table, covered in the towel. The door to the room opened and in came Lisa, but to Julie’s horror, two other people also came into the room, Jenny, who had hated Julie for years, mostly due to the fact that she was short and fat, while Julie was tall, brunette, with a figure to die for, especially with her large firm breasts. With her was an old class-mate of hers – Brian!

‘What’s going on?’ Julie asked Lisa.

‘I asked you earlier if you would mind if Jenny and Brian came over too. They’re both in the same class and it seemed like a good idea to practice together. I was a bit surprised that you didn’t mind, but when you said Ok I invited them over. You are the best friend you know!’

Julie certainly did mind! She was only wearing a small pair of knickers and her bra was undone. She was still covered by the towel, but was face down on the massage table, so getting up would be a tricky operation without exposing her boobs. She didn’t want to let Lisa down, but Jenny had hated her for years and Brian, well he was a man!

Jenny knew that Julie would back out and decided to take the initiative. ‘Hmmm, it’s a bit crowded in here, let me put your things next door, so we don’t crumple them.’ At that she grabbed all of Lisa’s clothes and went out of the door with them. Brian was still staring at the busty Julie and before she knew what had happened the deed was done. ‘Let’s get organised’ jenny continued. ‘Lisa, can we have some tea?’

‘Of course’ and with that Lisa disappeared down the stairs.

‘Let’s get started.’ Said Jenny and approached the helpless Julie. ‘You seem tense, let’s see what we can do to help!’ She approached Julie and before Julie could object, she remove her knickers. As Julie moved to stop her Brian grabbed the bra and Julie quickly move back down to cover her modesty. Julie was now naked, except for the towel! Jenny started to massage her back and continued for a couple of minutes. Lisa came back in and Julie was just about to make up an excuse to leave when Jenny poured a big spurt of oil onto the towel.

‘Lisa, I’m really sorry but I’ve spilled some oil and need a new towel.’ At that she pulled the towel off Julie and guided Lisa out of the room, sending her off with the towel. This left Julie completely naked, lying face down on the massage table, with Brian standing less than a metre away. Julie naturally yelped and started to get up. ‘SNAP’ Julie looked over to Brian, who was taking pictures of her on his phone.

‘Nice!’ was all he said as he quickly left the room. Julie didn’t have a stitch on and there was nothing in the room. Not only that but this chap had a naked picture of her as she was getting up. Did it show anything? Could you see her face! Julie was still pacing up and down, deciding what to do when the door opened again and Jenny and Brian came back in.

‘Silly me, as we went out I went and spilt my tea, Lisa will be up in a minute, once she cleaned it all up.’ With that she moved to the side of Julie, grabbed her around the shoulders, which effectively pinned her arms to her sides, and turned her to face Brian, who continued to take pictures.

‘Full frontal, showing her face!’ gasped Brian. Jenny just made an evil grin, released Lisa and handed her the new towel. Julie had no chance of getting out of the room and when Jenny gestured that she should get back on the table, Julie complied. Just before Lisa came back in Jenny whispered ‘I expect you’ll play, or you know what will be posted you know where.’

After that things settled down for a while. Everyone had a go of massaging Julie’s back and if things had been different, she probably would have enjoyed it.

Things went downhill after that. More voices were heard downstairs and before she knew it, Dave and Steve had joined them. Dave had his camera with him and Steve went straight up to Lisa and told her that her mum needed some help downstairs. Lisa shot off and as soon as she was gone the rest of them started to laugh. Jenny lost no time in taking the towel, leaving Julie naked again, Dave started to take pictures and Julie thought she would die!

‘Roll over’ Dave said, and without waiting for her to do so, the other boys turned Julie over onto her back. However they didn’t let go of her hands or legs and so she was completely exposed, as Dave took the next shots. Once they let go of her, Julie jumped to her feet and darted for the door.

Brian stopped her and said ‘She seems in a mighty hurry to leave! I say we stop this and let her go.’ Julie was so relieved, but her relief turned to horror again as her hands were tied behind her back, she was then gagged, a pillowcase put over her head and someone put her in a fireman’s lift and started to carry her outside. She heard Jenny divert Lisa and telling her that they were leaving as I had bottled and gone home. Julie was carried outside and put in the back of a car. The car started off down the road and quietly, the naked Julie began to cry.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mmeeee37 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 03:23 PM

That was a really dark turn at the end there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s

05-04-2022
Convenience store caught